Lidl Nanny Naps Millen - The Staycation Travel blogger #24

livingmybestlife
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Lidl Nanny Naps Millen - The Staycation Travel blogger #

Post by livingmybestlife »

Did anyone see her nipples when she changed into her "comfies" they are about as straight as her husband.

dissolved
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dissolved »

I lose it everytime she posts UNSEASONED salmon and says she's "winning". Yeah Lidl, that sure must be yummy! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Cannot with this woman, 30 years old and doesn't even know how the season a fish! Not even a lemon in sight!

Contemptress
Debater
Debater

Post by Contemptress »

You know all this stuff just makes me so thankful for so many things in my life. Most of us aren’t beauty bloggers/Ytubers, are over the age of 30 and don’t act like she does, have successful jobs, a supportive family, none of the childish drama (I hope), know how to cook and look after ourselves. If anyone is winning, it certainly isn’t Lydiot. She hasn’t exactly achieved close to what normal people her age have. Buying “expensive” things doesn’t make someone successful in life. I wish she’d go get some help as I can imagine her life is continue in this downward spiral.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spangles11
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Spangles11 »

GeorgeePorgee wrote:
Persephone_moon wrote:
Happywifehappylife wrote:
KenAdams007 wrote:Image

I just needed to post this...It’s from Victoria’s latest vlog. Her and her bf were having a conversation about that event she just did at some graduate school (I think?). And what a difference between her and Sausage Nose! She is having a REAL convo and focusing on him and what she just did whereas Lidl is always eyefucking the viewfinder and staring at herself. I am baffled as to how Lidl has any collabs or subs.

Side note. Alex is seriously my cup of tea. I'd have him over Ali any day. Also they are looking for their first home. Could be interesting. I have also unsubbed from her but will keep an eye on the house hunting. I think all the fake chummyness lately might be due to L'Oréal telling them to get on but that doesn't explain why Amelia is on board with it. I'm kinda wondering if they suspect she has an ED and are doing the right thing.
Yessss, Alex is a really hottie.
Him and Vic have such great chemistry too!

Bet he gives great oral.
#justsayin

FFS Georgee :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Spangles11
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Spangles11 »

SarahsauceReturns wrote:
GeorgeePorgee wrote:Was wondering why the salmon is such an odd colour then I realised it's using a filter.
Or the thermomix instructed her to cook it in the dishwasher!
I was about to say, it looks WET

Spangles11
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Spangles11 »

Anyway ladies... it's that time AGAIN - get your thinking caps on for a NEW THREAD NAME :tu: :rofl: <3

GeorgeePorgee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GeorgeePorgee »

Contemptress wrote:You know all this stuff just makes me so thankful for so many things in my life. Most of us aren’t beauty bloggers/Ytubers, are over the age of 30 and don’t act like she does, have successful jobs, a supportive family, none of the childish drama (I hope), know how to cook and look after ourselves. If anyone is winning, it certainly isn’t Lydiot. She hasn’t exactly achieved close to what normal people her age have. Buying “expensive” things doesn’t make someone successful in life. I wish she’d go get some help as I can imagine her life is continue in this downward spiral.

How can she have learnt to cook anything when she's spent her teens and twenties starring in a mirror? She knows she's effing useless. That's why she congratulates herself for making banana cake in an empty house with no kids under her feet & no job to go to & after napping all day. It's also the reason she doesn't want children-deep down MeMe knows that a baby would come to some sort of harm as a result of her selfish character.

GeorgeePorgee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GeorgeePorgee »

Spangles11 wrote:Anyway ladies... it's that time AGAIN - get your thinking caps on for a NEW THREAD NAME :tu: :rofl: <3
Salmon En Loot

GeorgeePorgee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GeorgeePorgee »

Or....Salmon Sans Glute

Spangles11
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Spangles11 »

Thamon

GeorgeePorgee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GeorgeePorgee »

How desperate is she to work with Dior? Every flog there's some pathetically placed purchase peeping over her shoulder. Must hurt to keep seeing all the goodies they send Vic

plantlady4eva
Debater
Debater

Post by plantlady4eva »

Can someone make a college if her salmon dishes? (Also, yes, it’s really bad to eat salmon that much)

Also. I realise I’m a broken record but that effing faux accent and laugh.... it’s so disingenuous! Who are the people that like her?!!!!

plantlady4eva
Debater
Debater

Post by plantlady4eva »

‘Let’s do this project’

Places ugly rocks in glass vase.

Project done.

GeorgeePorgee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GeorgeePorgee »

Spangles11 wrote:Thamon

Gusber
Informer
Informer

Post by Gusber »

blink_fink wrote:Serious question for the peanut gallery. And totally off the Lidl topic, because I find most comments here extremely insightful....

I've mentioned a few times I run a beauty e-commerce and we're about to start shooting video content for Youtube; it would consists of mainly tutorials, beauty look books and brand stories.

My question is...would you be interested in seeing one person (for example, myself) in all of the videos conducting the tutorials, etc. Or would you enjoy it just as much if the tutorials were created by a makeup artist on a model? I'm curious just how "personal" the subjects need to be in order to connect with an audience to build and maintain organic engagement. I personally direct shoots better than I perform, but our brand growth is more important to me than pride :tu:

I suppose I'm asking because larger cosmetic companies like Bobbie Brown for instance, will film a MUA and model. But they obviously don't do as well as say, Youtube personalities putting makeup on themselves. The company - for obvious reasons - does not have that personal connection. I suppose I'm trying to find that perfect balance between a company connecting on personal level with their audience.

Seeing as how you're all seemingly intelligent women who appreciate quality content, I thought you could help :D

I love to see MUAs applying makeup to models but it’s important to me that the models aren’t all bloody perfect to begin with! I want to see how the products and the application HELP people who have hooded eyes or wrinkled skin or acne or hyper-pigmentation, etc etc. I’d like to see real people used, instead of working models, whose unmade-up faces are better than most of us could achieve with buckets of skincare and makeup! Hope this helps!

Post by Guest »

Jo Canon SCARES me. Its not normal to copy another human this much!!!

Thoggy Thalmon in the FreebieMix - #jocannonismymum

livingmybestlife
Informer
Informer

Post by livingmybestlife »

plantlady4eva wrote:‘Let’s do this project’

Places ugly rocks in glass vase.

Project done.
This really pisses me off about YouTubers in general, they act like the meaningless 3 minute "job" of putting rocks in a vase is a "project. Could you imagine if they had a real job with actual work to complete and then the horror they would face when they don't have the time to praise what a good job they have done at each tiny interval.

GeorgeePorgee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GeorgeePorgee »

ImageImage

PixelGirl

Post by PixelGirl »

MissMew wrote:
I wonder how many times she was obligated to say “India Jane” though...
I also noticed that she said about the bowls for the cats from India Jane, that as Lumi's were hidden from sight and not on show, she'd give both bowls to Lynx to use. Presumably because there in the hallway they'd be seen, whereas back of the fridge they wouldn't!? Which raises another question, who the hell feeds their cats on top of the fridge? *All kinds of hygiene issues*

PixelGirl

Post by PixelGirl »

Gusber wrote:
blink_fink wrote:Serious question for the peanut gallery. And totally off the Lidl topic, because I find most comments here extremely insightful....

I've mentioned a few times I run a beauty e-commerce and we're about to start shooting video content for Youtube; it would consists of mainly tutorials, beauty look books and brand stories.

My question is...would you be interested in seeing one person (for example, myself) in all of the videos conducting the tutorials, etc. Or would you enjoy it just as much if the tutorials were created by a makeup artist on a model? I'm curious just how "personal" the subjects need to be in order to connect with an audience to build and maintain organic engagement. I personally direct shoots better than I perform, but our brand growth is more important to me than pride :tu:

I suppose I'm asking because larger cosmetic companies like Bobbie Brown for instance, will film a MUA and model. But they obviously don't do as well as say, Youtube personalities putting makeup on themselves. The company - for obvious reasons - does not have that personal connection. I suppose I'm trying to find that perfect balance between a company connecting on personal level with their audience.

Seeing as how you're all seemingly intelligent women who appreciate quality content, I thought you could help :D

I love to see MUAs applying makeup to models but it’s important to me that the models aren’t all bloody perfect to begin with! I want to see how the products and the application HELP people who have hooded eyes or wrinkled skin or acne or hyper-pigmentation, etc etc. I’d like to see real people used, instead of working models, whose unmade-up faces are better than most of us could achieve with buckets of skincare and makeup! Hope this helps!
Yes, this ^^ also, conversations about the approach to take with a certain feature or issue, so that you can actually learn something. I like a mix of both MUA and people applying to themselves. I watched a Hello October video yesterday, (it autoplayed) and I actually quite liked her make-up video, normally she does my head in, so I might give her another try.

Return to “Lydia Millen”