Lidl #2Balls & her Gin filled 'Super-Brand' Lunchbox #22

eggybeggy
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Lidl #2Balls & her Gin filled 'Super-Brand' Lunchbox #22

Post by eggybeggy »

So as another chapter closes and the #22nd Thread for Lydia Elise Millen (AKA Lidl Money Grabber) opens, i think it's only right that we wave farewell to the Lidl of old and welcome the new.

Goodbye Luxe hun hun.. it was amusing watching you back in the days when you could afford peado glasses and postman pat hats. We will miss the robin hood inspired outfits - anything to give us a chuckle. We will miss the days when you took us out for a real day of shopping, back when you could afford Selfridges. Infact, we will miss the days just when you took us out with you, but we know how expensive travel is these days. Luxe Lidl could afford to leave the house, she used to take us places... Greece, Paris, The Maldives. Long gone are the days of Net-A-Porter hauls... even your beloved Jo Malone Candles have been ousted for the cheaper plug-ins (available from your local Tesco ;-) .... link below) Goodbye expensive skincare routine, we know you didn't like it anyway as it gave you dermatitis. Food at Maison De Chav is so scarce you can only eat 2 balls a day. And we know they aren't Ali's. Ali saves his ball action for the wanking cave ManShed. And even poor Ali is having to save your cast-offs from depop and keep them in his ManShed. Bless him... theres no money for Smeg in the ManShed. No custom build cupboards for him in the ManShed... no, only YOUR office, YOUR dining room, ONLY IN YOUR HOUSE, do you deserve custom built furniture. 10k Marble tables were the dream.. they were the #GOALS.. but as you became too lazy to do your job.. you didn't create any content and your effort severely lacked... The SuperBrand companies that once looked your way all turned their backs... you started begging and tweeting and begging and the was no #SponseredEverAfter...

So with the untimely death of our beloved LUXE hun hun.. we welcome our new CHEAP, RELATABLE, replacement... Lidl.2

We look forward to 'low-end' high-street hauls. The feeling you get when you touch the pieces, the expression we see on you face, that will brighten with time. You will come to see that clothes without a massive price tag can look nice too. We understand you can't afford to run your big luxe car.. so we will appreciate the travel flogs you make from bedroom to dressing room. We won't mind when you shamelessly beg for Zoflora PR packages. We understand that whilst EVERY other blogger is out there travelling the world, your reality is that you cash poor and all dressed up with nowhere to go. But we welcome you cheap Lidl.2 :-)
Last edited by eggybeggy on Thu May 10, 2018 4:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Spangles11
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Lidl #2Balls & her Gin filled 'Super-Brand' Lunchbox #22

Post by Spangles11 »

eggybeggy wrote:So as another chapter closes and the #22nd Thread for Lydia Elise Millen (AKA Lidl Money Grabber) opens, i think it's only right that we wave farewell to the Lidl of old and welcome the new.

Goodbye Luxe hun hun.. it was amusing watching you back in the days when you could afford peado glasses and postman pat hats. We will miss the robin hood inspired outfits - anything to give us a chuckle. We will miss the days when you took us out for a real day of shopping, back when you could afford Selfridges. Infact, we will miss the days just when you took us out with you, but we know how expensive travel is these days. Luxe Lidl could afford to leave the house, she used to take us places... Greece, Paris, The Maldives. Long gone are the days of Net-A-Porter hauls... even your beloved Jo Malone Candles have been ousted for the cheaper plug-ins (available from your local Tesco ;-) .... link below) Goodbye expensive skincare routine, we know you didn't like it anyway as it gave you dermatitis. Food at Maison De Chav is so scarce you can only eat 2 balls a day. And we know they aren't Ali's. Ali saves his ball action for the wanking cave ManShed. And even poor Ali is having to save your cast-offs from depop and keep them in his ManShed. Bless him... theres no money for Smeg in the ManShed. No custom build cupboards for him in the ManShed... no, only YOUR office, YOUR dining room, ONLY IN YOUR HOUSE, do you deserve custom built furniture. 10k Marble tables were the dream.. they were the #GOALS.. but as you became too lazy to do your job.. you didn't create any content and your effort severely lacked... The SuperBrand companies that once looked you way all turned their backs... you started begging and tweeting and begging and the was no #SponseredEverAfter...

So with the untimely death of our beloved LUXE hun hun.. we welcome our new CHEAP, RELATABLE, replacement... Lidl.2

We look forward to 'low-end' high-street hauls. The feeling you get when you touch the pieces, the expression we see on you face, that will brighten with time. You will come to see that clothes without a massive price tag can look nice too. We understand you can't afford to run you big luxe car.. so we will appreciate the travel flogs you make from bedroom to dressing room. We won't mind when you shamelessly beg for Zoflora PR packages. We understand that whilst EVERY other blogger is out there travelling the world, your reality is that you cash poor and all dressed up with nowhere to go. But we welcome you cheap Lidl.2 :-)
Thanks Eggs <3 can always rely on you!

Post by Guest »

:rofl:

Amazing introduction. I think I'm going to be very happy here......

sydney1234
Learner
Learner

Post by sydney1234 »

eggybeggy wrote:So as another chapter closes and the #22nd Thread for Lydia Elise Millen (AKA Lidl Money Grabber) opens, i think it's only right that we wave farewell to the Lidl of old and welcome the new.

Goodbye Luxe hun hun.. it was amusing watching you back in the days when you could afford peado glasses and postman pat hats. We will miss the robin hood inspired outfits - anything to give us a chuckle. We will miss the days when you took us out for a real day of shopping, back when you could afford Selfridges. Infact, we will miss the days just when you took us out with you, but we know how expensive travel is these days. Luxe Lidl could afford to leave the house, she used to take us places... Greece, Paris, The Maldives. Long gone are the days of Net-A-Porter hauls... even your beloved Jo Malone Candles have been ousted for the cheaper plug-ins (available from your local Tesco ;-) .... link below) Goodbye expensive skincare routine, we know you didn't like it anyway as it gave you dermatitis. Food at Maison De Chav is so scarce you can only eat 2 balls a day. And we know they aren't Ali's. Ali saves his ball action for the wanking cave ManShed. And even poor Ali is having to save your cast-offs from depop and keep them in his ManShed. Bless him... theres no money for Smeg in the ManShed. No custom build cupboards for him in the ManShed... no, only YOUR office, YOUR dining room, ONLY IN YOUR HOUSE, do you deserve custom built furniture. 10k Marble tables were the dream.. they were the #GOALS.. but as you became too lazy to do your job.. you didn't create any content and your effort severely lacked... The SuperBrand companies that once looked your way all turned their backs... you started begging and tweeting and begging and the was no #SponseredEverAfter...

We look forward to 'low-end' high-street hauls. The feeling you get when you touch the pieces, the expression we see on you face, that will brighten with time. You will come to see that clothes without a massive price tag can look nice too. We understand you can't afford to run your big luxe car.. so we will appreciate the travel flogs you make from bedroom to dressing room. We won't mind when you shamelessly beg for Zoflora PR packages. We understand that whilst EVERY other blogger is out there travelling the world, your reality is that you cash poor and all dressed up with nowhere to go. But we welcome you cheap Lidl.2 :-)
Just almost lost half my chicken wrap through laughing (not very lady like ill admit, but bloody god damn worth it!) WHAT A KILLER INTRO

Hoofhearted
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Hoofhearted »

Epic intro Eggy, our good egg!

I've had to pause the flog, I can't go on :rofl: She brings out the worst in me. When I find myself dreaming up ways of poisoning her by zoflora I accept it's time to take a break :oops:

I'm desperate to get to the man shed bit though so may have to stomach it/put myself on probation to stop ideas of zoflora+bleach incidents, and just go for it.

fakebaker
Learner
Learner

Post by fakebaker »

The best introduction yet. Immense work Eggy. Just immense.

livingmybestlife
Informer
Informer

Post by livingmybestlife »

eggybeggy wrote:it was amusing watching you back in the days when you could afford peado glasses and postman pat hats
What a brilliant intro. I cannot wait to see what crazy crap, she does, buys, copies or has a breakdown over next.

Brunette_
Informer
Informer

Post by Brunette_ »

fuglypuglover wrote:
Unpopular opinion apparently but I loved you in this video! Not that I don’t when you are less formal haha but it really lets your intelligence shine!! Unlike many others in the blogging world you can describe and explain clothes with more than just “so cute” and “so pretty” and a video like this every now and again shows people that you don’t just whip out a camera and mindlessly blab but that you have an expertise, a filtered, curated choice you worked on to help your viewers find the best without having to waste time! So thank youuuu

- LIKE WHAT VIDEO AND WHO WERE YOU WATCHING - certainly wasn't watching the same thing -
"shows people that you don’t just whip out a camera and mindlessly blab but that you have an expertise" WHAT A JOKER :rofl: she cant be talking about lidl - WTH ? ?
This is why I think that either her or Carrie writes these praise comments all by herself. It's way too much blind adoration and way too many details. I never see comments like that under more popular vloggers' videos.

Hunevoque
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Hunevoque »

Wonderful. Brilliant,the intro is a masterpiece and shall be published gg wide, great job eggy <3 <3 <3

avabella
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by avabella »

Well done on the intro! Great read.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PrettyInATeacup

Post by PrettyInATeacup »

Have you all seen this? http://bodyprofile.com/aligordon/

I am absolutely FINISHED at this photo :rofl:

VICTORIOUS AFTER BREAKING FREE FROM THE CLOSET IS HE!

Spangles11
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Spangles11 »

PrettyInATeacup wrote:Have you all seen this? [url]<a class="vglnk" href="http://bodyprofile.com/aligordon/[/url" rel="nofollow"><span>http</span><span>://</span><span>bodyprofile</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>aligordon</span><span>/[/</span><span>url</span></a>]

[img]<a class="vglnk" href="http://bodyprofile.com/s/bin/hs/ap/apj6pefujhq-main.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>http</span><span>://</span><span>bodyprofile</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>s</span><span>/</span><span>bin</span><span>/</span><span>hs</span><span>/</span><span>ap</span><span>/</span><span>apj6pefujhq</span><span>-</span><span>main</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

I'm not sure how I feel about this.. hahahahhaa

Gusber
Informer
Informer

Post by Gusber »

Eggy, you have eggcelled yourself!! Bravo!! :hail:

Hoofhearted
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Hoofhearted »

I hope he realises that legs like that make it look like he has a small member.

Hoofhearted
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Hoofhearted »

No matter how many shuttlecocks he stuffs down there!

(or shuffle cocks as I used to call them as a kid)

Post by Guest »

PrettyInATeacup wrote:Have you all seen this? [url]<a class="vglnk" href="http://bodyprofile.com/aligordon/[/url" rel="nofollow"><span>http</span><span>://</span><span>bodyprofile</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>aligordon</span><span>/[/</span><span>url</span></a>]

[img]<a class="vglnk" href="http://bodyprofile.com/s/bin/hs/ap/apj6pefujhq-main.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>http</span><span>://</span><span>bodyprofile</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>s</span><span>/</span><span>bin</span><span>/</span><span>hs</span><span>/</span><span>ap</span><span>/</span><span>apj6pefujhq</span><span>-</span><span>main</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

oh stop, I literally just snorted at this!

He will have a copy of this pinned up in his wank hut man shed for sure!

beahunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by beahunny »

PrettyInATeacup wrote:Have you all seen this? http://bodyprofile.com/aligordon/

How is he good looking yet the total opposite of sexy?

PrettyInATeacup

Post by PrettyInATeacup »

No straight man would do a shoot like that!! :rofl: I had to share, my eyes.... my poor eyes will never be the same.

Post by Guest »

PrettyInATeacup wrote:No straight man would do a shoot like that!! :rofl: I had to share, my eyes.... my poor eyes will never be the same.
I'm mortified on his behalf :rofl:

Do we think he has a supply of home made Ella balls stored in those pants??

Petty_Le_Pew
Informer
Informer

Post by Petty_Le_Pew »

Yay! @eggybeggy you nailed it again with the thread title! I swear you could have been reading my saved draft for new titles lol

I'm so glad you put 'Lydia 2 balls' in there as I had that down as part of my thread title suggestion, also the 'all dressed up and nowhere to go' is so bloody true! :tu:

Image Ewwww what is that?! :rofl: I agree @beahunny, how can one be good looking but or so unattractive at the same time? What kind of sorcery is this!? Even Scarrie Potter couldn't conjure up this magical catastrophe
It Ain't A Party 'Til Somebody Cries

Return to “Lydia Millen”