Lidl #2Balls & her Gin filled 'Super-Brand' Lunchbox #22

GeorgeePorgee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Lidl #2Balls & her Gin filled 'Super-Brand' Lunchbox #22

Post by GeorgeePorgee »

PixelGirl wrote:I found it entertaining and quite sad that she said about going for a walk with Ali, that they could switch off and destress, but then was poncing about, videoing themselves, so not switching off at all. Ali looked like he'd made some effort to get dressed decently to go out, but she had those dreadful trainers on that looks like she's stepped into a pair of tortoises. They give her such huge feet, like the feet of a string puppet.
TortoisesImageImageImage
Was it the platypeezys?

& we all know which puppet you're referring tooImageImage

Spangles11
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Spangles11 »

PixelGirl wrote:I found it entertaining and quite sad that she said about going for a walk with Ali, that they could switch off and destress, but then was poncing about, videoing themselves, so not switching off at all. Ali looked like he'd made some effort to get dressed decently to go out, but she had those dreadful trainers on that looks like she's stepped into a pair of tortoises. They give her such huge feet, like the feet of a string puppet.
The last part of this post has fully cracked me up ImageImage tortoises and string puppets ImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PixelGirl

Post by PixelGirl »

GeorgeePorgee wrote:
Tortoises
Was it the platypeezys?

& we all know which puppet you're referring too[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... 6aef0f.gif[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180517</span><span>/</span><span>f81e948b55d02e94bf479458b06aef0f</span><span>.</span><span>gif</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]
Yes, and Yes :rofl:

Meemeemouse
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Meemeemouse »

sweetpea56 wrote:Couple of comments on Lydiot's airport picture :rofl: :rofl:
KakaoTalk_20180517_143501221.jpg
No idea how to post screenshots but lidl's reply was "who knows but I just feel very lucky to have been invited at all"

hmmm

femaleskater
Debater
Debater

Post by femaleskater »

Sourcherryblaster wrote:Hey all, I’ve been MIA for a little while. And I have a confession to make, the more I watch Carrie’s instastories, the more interesting I find her. She can cook, she does pottery, she’s run at least 1 full marathon, she’s clearly quite clever and she’s a bit posh. She also looks effortlessly good when she fancies up.

Should I go face the wall in the corner and think about what I just said? Lol
She can cook,
She can't book (jobs for Lydia)
But most importantly,
Her BFF is a crook

(Hope my gen z humor isn't coming out too much lol)

GeorgeePorgee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GeorgeePorgee »

PixelGirl wrote:
GeorgeePorgee wrote:
Tortoises
Was it the platypeezys?

& we all know which puppet you're referring too[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... 6aef0f.gif[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180517</span><span>/</span><span>f81e948b55d02e94bf479458b06aef0f</span><span>.</span><span>gif</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]
If the lip plumping continues we'll have to upgrade her to muppet...
Muppet Mouth Millen

teasipper_
Learner
Learner

Post by teasipper_ »

eggybeggy wrote:Latest insta post - Why is she in her undecorated dining room!! The wood panels looks shit at this stage. All she has done is drag the kitchen chair and basket to the dining room. She is so unimaginative.

She looks really old in that picture too. And you know she is rocking the dressing gown! Always!
This insta post sums her up so well! Lazy and fake :rofl: She's very clearly just clobbered a lot of expensive #luxe crap together and shoved it into her unfinished 'pareeshan' room, she didnt even have the decency to use a finished room or get dressed. She's such a melt. Like she sits in that unfinished room wearing Fendi Sliders with her dressing gown reading a magazine upside down AND doing her skincare :rofl: #fashionblogger xox

Brigante
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Brigante »

GeorgeePorgee wrote:
PixelGirl wrote:
GeorgeePorgee wrote:
Tortoises
Was it the platypeezys?

If the lip plumping continues we'll have to upgrade her to muppet...
Muppet Mouth Millen
OMG, I know a woman in real life who I secretly (in my head) refer to as 'Muppet Mouth'. She's a lot of things but not a Millen, thank goodness! :lol:

Hunevoque
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Hunevoque »

Shit, £500 for those fendi crap sliders, aren’t Hermes cheaper?

Vampy5555
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Vampy5555 »

GeorgeePorgee wrote:Looking well short stood by the pool..will Scarrie not lay on the ground to shoot photos like Michaela?
Scarrie and lidl should just give up. They're so crap.
And I noticed scarrie's legs magically turned from deathly pale to tanned in her instastory.......

Vampy5555
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Vampy5555 »

GeorgeePorgee wrote:
mrsscotland wrote:
MoanyMinnie wrote:I got my Asos order (it got lost - I was pissed off) and the white thong body is LUSH - love it and want it in all colours (it’s that’s a thing) and the cotton bandeau top is nice BUT I picked it out the packaging and thought OMG it’s TINYYYY! I ordered size 10 as I wanted it a little loose, but it fits just just right- but I don’t love it as much as Lidl makes out it’s PERFECT !!

Please repost the link to this dream body!

http://m.asos.com/asos/asos-design-body ... uery=white body&gridcolumn=2&gridrow=30&gridsize=2&pge=2&pgesize=72&totalstyles=377

It comes in several colours black, white, grey, nude, pink(rust) lilac(berry) & khakiImageImageImageImage
She. Is. Short. AF

PixelGirl

Post by PixelGirl »

GeorgeePorgee wrote:If the lip plumping continues we'll have to upgrade her to muppet...
Muppet Mouth Millen
Yes, at this rate she'll be able to kiss her own self on the forehead!

Vampy5555
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Vampy5555 »

Hunevoque wrote:Wow, she is thirty and has age spots, really ?!
Please please please no one go and buy that Elizabeth Arden prevage serum junk lidl is flogging right now!! It's very expensive and very crap. A total waste of money!! Literally provides no results.
Worst overpriced product I think I've ever used and I was sent a few bottles for free to trial.
You've been warned

Hunevoque
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Hunevoque »

Vampy5555 wrote:
Hunevoque wrote:Wow, she is thirty and has age spots, really ?!
Please please please no one go and buy that Elizabeth Arden prevage serum junk lidl is flogging right now!! It's very expensive and very crap. A total waste of money!! Literally provides no results.
Worst overpriced product I think I've ever used and I was sent a few bottles for free to trial.
You've been warned

No worries, when it comes to beauty products and make up, I stay put with a few My skin trusts, otherwise, itchy, acne,puffy, a mixture of lidl filler face and puffy chouquette :rofl:

PixelGirl

Post by PixelGirl »

[quote="Vampy5555"]

She. Is. Short. AF

Those units she's stood in front of are only 77cm tall, and she has heels on
https://www.ikea.com/gb/en/products/sto ... -20275814/

Jeweles21
Talker
Talker

Post by Jeweles21 »

What in the Sweet Fuck of the Seventh Level of Hell is that God Damned picture in the UnFucking Finished Grotesque Non Pareeeeeeeeezien Dining Room supposed to be? What is useless Filler Filled Shorty Pointy Ugly Toes Trying to make us believe?

Hunevoque
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Hunevoque »

Jeweles21 wrote:What in the Sweet Fuck of the Seventh Level of Hell is that God Damned picture in the UnFucking Finished Grotesque Non Pareeeeeeeeezien Dining Room supposed to be? What is useless Filler Filled Shorty Pointy Ugly Toes Trying to make us believe?
That one must have been hard to think up, well done, beautiful use of language and voca :rofl:

Jeweles21
Talker
Talker

Post by Jeweles21 »

Hunevoque wrote:
Jeweles21 wrote:What in the Sweet Fuck of the Seventh Level of Hell is that God Damned picture in the UnFucking Finished Grotesque Non Pareeeeeeeeezien Dining Room supposed to be? What is useless Filler Filled Shorty Pointy Ugly Toes Trying to make us believe?
That one must have been hard to think up, well done, beautiful use of language and voca :rofl:

It actually flowed like Gin......LazyAsFuckNoEffortLidlTwatWaffle brings out the worst in me.

femaleskater
Debater
Debater

Post by femaleskater »

Hunevoque wrote:Shit, £500 for those fendi crap sliders, aren’t Hermes cheaper?
They're also so ugly too... the fendi logo has become really tacky imo

PixelGirl

Post by PixelGirl »

In one of her recent videos where she was talking about her office, I think it was the one where she was putting up the prints she'd ordered (LOL), anyhow she said she was going to dress the coffee table WTF, who does that? She had a book and opened it at a particular page which she felt added to the ambience of the room (I think it was a black and white photograph of a horse)! I have never heard so much twaddle in my life, how pretentious can you get? So someone calls round (highly unlikely) and notices the open page and inwardly comments how refined you are for reading such a book! I bet she's barely read any of those books she's been sent.

I was reminded of the open book by the open magazine she has in the shot of her in the unfinished dining room aka building site with the godawful pieces of wooden beading that's been stuck to the wall to make it look like panelling, in a home built a few years ago! Tasteful, not!

Return to “Lydia Millen”