The many fillered faces of lidl & the thermocrap machine #21

Petty_Le_Pew
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The many fillered faces of lidl & the thermocrap machine

Post by Petty_Le_Pew »

I actually feel mentally whiplashed watching and listening to this woman, how can she, the "luxe blogger" not wear/buy anything from ASOS/H&M (due to it not being her 'style') but goes to have lunch and make a video shopping online??

It's laughable that this so-called "luxe blogger" is now shopping for Zoflora in Poundland! Wow, I really thought those retailers were beneath her, not good enough for the Matron of Milton Keynes (I'm also betting she went there in her manky Manolos and Chanel lunchbox) :rofl:

It's so annoying how she picks and chooses when to be a snob, she is one but a poor one

No matter how long she leaves that empty bloody Chanel box on that chair, they won't look at/for her.
It Ain't A Party 'Til Somebody Cries

Violetsky298
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Violetsky298 »

Looks like the threads suggestion for an ASOS haul was a bad career move, my YouTube is saying the ASOS video that she uploaded has around 600 views in 2 hours. Yikes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blueyes669
Informer
Informer

Post by Blueyes669 »

Hunevoque wrote:The boots are pretty flat compared to the Chloe ones and sorry about the watch, not really influenced by anyone but myself. As said lidl didn’t really present or show it . But if I am out ok I will leave :rofl: but will miss the fun <3 <3 <3
well, since you were not influenced, then you can stay...in the naughty corner with me haha.

I also like that white body suit - Im always on the hunt for those things, but find them hard to find without my nips either popping out or showing through!!

Hunevoque
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Hunevoque »

Blueyes669 wrote:
Hunevoque wrote:The boots are pretty flat compared to the Chloe ones and sorry about the watch, not really influenced by anyone but myself. As said lidl didn’t really present or show it . But if I am out ok I will leave :rofl: but will miss the fun <3 <3 <3
well, since you were not influenced, then you can stay...in the naughty corner with me haha.

I also like that white body suit - Im always on the hunt for those things, but find them hard to find without my nips either popping out or showing through!!
Ok, thankyou, I shall stop being naughty <3
Sorry , but the white body suit is not for me, I like things that cover my whole bum , yes granny pants :rofl: :rofl:

lazyluxlidl
Debater
Debater

Post by lazyluxlidl »

Food_n_chill wrote:Image

So she said she’d POP this top with something contrasting... like WHITE JEANS. omg, white is a very close colour to the colour of the top, that is not a contrast colour. Denim jeans yes, or any other darker colour would be contrasting, but not white Image

I feel like a lot of times when she does these types of videos she just babbles nonsense trying to come across as well informed but it makes her look even more stupid

lazyluxlidl
Debater
Debater

Post by lazyluxlidl »

Food_n_chill wrote:Image

So she said she’d POP this top with something contrasting... like WHITE JEANS. omg, white is a very close colour to the colour of the top, that is not a contrast colour. Denim jeans yes, or any other darker colour would be contrasting, but not white Image

I feel like a lot of times when she does these types of videos she just babbles nonsense trying to come across as well informed but it makes her look even more stupid

Sophiesgossip
Learner
Learner

Post by Sophiesgossip »

I feel like she was trying to exactly like Emma Hill. The way it was shot, the hand movements, the unnecessary explanations of the products... very original once again Lidl

GeorgeePorgee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GeorgeePorgee »

Hunevoque wrote:
Blueyes669 wrote:I have to say, this is the best video she has done in a good while, but....she has put out a lot of shite so....

However, she has taken on board the comments and thoughts of the people who bought her her house, and I like the effort.
its still not quite right, but you cant knock her for the effort.

It was a little patronising, and i feel this video doesnt suit her as she has gone so far luxe, that coming back is going to be hard, but 90% of those folks cant afford the £500 dresses she buys here and there, so it will do well for her and her subs.

Would ya'll hate me if I said that I just purchased the £835 Zimmerman dress Amilia was wearing in her latest mexico haul becuase i bloody loved it....

I'll pack my things and go now :(
May let you stay, I have just purchased some givenchy prue boots and a longine conquest, oups, shall I go too <3
Kinkyvoque ImageImage

luci123_123
Learner
Learner

Post by luci123_123 »

Just watched this train wreck. She looks so bored and forced . The way she swings the handbag when she tries that big peachy blouse ....if u look at her face just says it all .and the way she says "doesn't look cheap at all" about that other blouse dear god... U can tell she thinks she shouldn't have done this cuz its beneath her but she has to for money.

Jeweles21
Talker
Talker

Post by Jeweles21 »

avabella wrote:Even when she tries to be 'helpful' she comes across as a patronising bitch.

Someone asked her about fake tanning and what to do when it goes patchy... Lidl "I never have that problem because I never let it get to that stage...' :roll: :roll: :roll:
Has she seen her own Australia Flog Fest? Patchy as Fuck!!!!!

Jeweles21
Talker
Talker

Post by Jeweles21 »

Oohthedrama_ wrote:She tries to stay away from boohoo...

Reminder of the stripper fashion years :? :?
Was it boohoo or..... Blewhoo ?

Hunevoque
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Hunevoque »

GeorgeePorgee wrote:
Hunevoque wrote:
Blueyes669 wrote:I have to say, this is the best video she has done in a good while, but....she has put out a lot of shite so....

However, she has taken on board the comments and thoughts of the people who bought her her house, and I like the effort.

It was a little patronising, and i feel this video doesnt suit her as she has gone so far luxe, that coming back is going to be hard, but 90% of those folks cant afford the £500 dresses she buys here and there, so it will do well for her and her subs.

Would ya'll hate me if I said that I just purchased the £835 Zimmerman dress Amilia was wearing in her latest mexico haul becuase i bloody loved it....

May let you stay, I have just purchased some givenchy prue boots and a longine conquest, oups, shall I go too <3
Kinkyvoque [img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... 12601d.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180509</span><span>/</span><span>55f48b522f8ff750b5a3f6cfdc12601d</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]
Sorry, yes those but not with bare legs! <3

GeorgeePorgee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GeorgeePorgee »

Hunevoque wrote:
GeorgeePorgee wrote:
Hunevoque wrote:

Kinkyvoque Image
Sorry, yes those but not with bare legs! <3
Course not.
You'll style them with black leggings & shades.Image

GeorgeePorgee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GeorgeePorgee »

GeorgeePorgee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GeorgeePorgee »

Jeweles21
Talker
Talker

Post by Jeweles21 »

teasipper_ wrote:I think one of her biggest problems is that her audience can't relate to her and she doesn't seem to know who her audience are? She has more money than sense and spends more money than she needs too in many places. Like when she did her Smeg haul, I was horrified that she basically said she bought a mixer for display. £300 for what is essentially an ornament? that's if she didn't get it free I suppose.

Whenever she posts one of her #soluxe flogs the comments section consists of "I wish you'd show things I could afford". Her audience can't even relate to her! Because let's be real, the girls that can afford to throw money at the wind like she supposedly can, are too busy spending their money on holidays etc to sit around waiting for one of her shitty flogs. But then she isn't really a luxe blogger because at this point she holds shares in Ikea and can't afford built ins.. and begs for free stuff. So what is she? Luxe? Semi-Luxe?? How is she supposed to identify a niche when she doesn't even know her own style?

I just can't see how she's going to sustain herself for years to come in that big expensive house when let's face it, the blogging community is a savage one and there will always be someone younger and more interesting. She's just turned 30, she isn't old but by blogger standards, she kind of is. If she was smart, she would have branched out by now into her own products or capsule collections to sustain herself in advance of her impending demise. Basically, what I'm saying is, her "brand" is a mess, she doesn't know who to target, her audience can't relate to her.. I can just see her fizzling out soon.

Wait....What....Hold On......

Do you actually think she has money? Also, do you believe she paid Full Price for any of the Smeg Crap Fest?

Lidl Begger doesn't pay full price for anything. Her life runs on begging and vouchers.

Persephone_moon
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Persephone_moon »

Oohthedrama_ wrote:She tries to stay away from boohoo...

Reminder of the stripper fashion years :? :?

Soooo she doesn’t shop at Boohoo but Lipsy is okay?

#LispyLidl-ya

Man, she really is the gift that keeps on giving Image

If you can't say anything nice, say something clever but devastating ;)

Elizabeth_13
Learner
Learner

Post by Elizabeth_13 »

Interesting.... so I clicked on the link to the denim jumpsuit because (no hate) it’s something I would probably wear (because I’m in my 20’s- it’s questionable for a 30 year old woman though) Only to find that it’s part of the petite line. Interesting considering the petite line is generally for those who are 5’3 and under. Fits pretty well on Lidl here so now I’m really doubting she’s 5’8 or whatever she said.

Don’t worry can’t buy it anyway because I’m 5’10 and there is no chance it would fit me.

Persephone_moon
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Elizabeth_13 wrote:Interesting.... so I clicked on the link to the denim jumpsuit because (no hate) it’s something I would probably wear (because I’m in my 20’s- it’s questionable for a 30 year old woman though) Only to find that it’s part of the petite line. Interesting considering the petite line is generally for those who are 5’3 and under. Fits pretty well on Lidl here so now I’m really doubting she’s 5’8 or whatever she said.

Don’t worry can’t buy it anyway because I’m 5’10 and there is no chance it would fit me.

She probably thought “petite” was a posh way of saying really skinny and she thought, oh I’m a size 4, perfect!!! ImageImage

Persephone_moon
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

The many fillered faces of lidl & the thermocrap machine #21

If she buys so many white tops, why the fuck is she always rewearing the same white tops?! That Maje Bardot style one, and that fugly Karen Millen balloon sleeved one.
Is she serious?
She should buy more white tops since i’m sure they all get stained from her orange self tan

Last edited by Persephone_moon on Wed May 09, 2018 6:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Lydia Millen”