Lidl - The YT Flogger @ Maison De Chav #NoFriendsCrapParty

Spangles11
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Lidl - The YT Flogger @ Maison De Chav #NoFriendsCrapPar

Post by Spangles11 »

GeorgeePorgee wrote:No I'm pretty sure it was renamed P****** House when it was no longer a b*******
You maybe right actually Georgee.. i've blanked it out my mind now seen as we see it on every damn vlog anyway lol

PixelGirl

Post by PixelGirl »

If you look up the P****** H**** on Zoopla, it gives a current value of £779K

Hoofhearted
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Hoofhearted »

There's no way that house is worth 1.2million; something odd is going on and me bones aren't liking it!

GeorgeePorgee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GeorgeePorgee »

Victoria using our fav filter...as if we don't see the sky above us and know its not that colour ImageImage

Elizabeth_13
Learner
Learner

Post by Elizabeth_13 »

happyforest wrote:Interest rates are highly likely to continue to rise in the coming years. They're already creeping up here in the US. IF they have a huge mtg they will be in for a shock. I'd bet they put a tonne down on the house and don't have a super high crazy mtg, just based on how tight they are with cash.

I get wanting to live in the countryside. It's beautiful there, and her garden and surrounding woods is gorgeous. But having to commute so far would really put a damper on any joy.

Personally, I'd rather have a smaller house full of character. Their house is severely lacking any originality or character. Having so many unused rooms makes me twitchy. It's so inefficient. But I'm speaking as someone that loves living in a smaller house, because then no one can stay at my place. We've deliberately chosen to take ourselves off the list of available rooming when family visits.
Yeah they are definitely going to increase, particularly with the economic instability that’a followed Brexit. She would’ve been better off with a flat closer to London or even in London. It would be more convenient for them (especially Ali who is travelling a lot!) and probably a better investment in the long run. I doubt they’ll have kids (the thought of Lidl being a mother makes me cringe) so there’s no need to have such a large house. Again she just wants to compete with Claire. Wait who’s the copycat again??

That office is so boring... how can someone feel creative/ inspired as a ‘fashion blogger’ in an environment that’s reminiscent of a cardboard box. Her favourite colour perfectly matches her personality though (Minus the 9-5 job. She’s too lazy for that) Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DFV_2017
Talker
Talker

Post by DFV_2017 »

I think they were conned with the asking price because remember it didn’t actually go on the market? They bought very quickly. If it had been put on the market for 1,350,000 I’m pretty sure people would have put in lower offers and the price would have been reduced. She thought she was being clever getting something that wasn’t online, with the instagramable window :roll: , but really it was, in my opinion, a very rushed and foolish choice! When we were trying to find the house when she said she had was moving, there were far grander, larger and more impressive homes for that money. Totally foolish. She is the definition of living beyond your means! She may have earned 400k last year but I can’t see that lasting for the next 10 years.

Spangles11
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Spangles11 »

I want to know what the house looks like that the sale fell through on. The one she had her heart set on before the wedding. If only...

Gizmo2323
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gizmo2323 »

PixelGirl wrote:If you look up the P****** H**** on Zoopla, it gives a current value of £779K
Yeh this is more what I had in my head.

Where she is now will be the absolute most she could've got with her £, to keep up the luxe lie. With a mil+ she could've got wayyyyyy more than that funeral home showroom with a patch of grass outside.

livingmybestlife
Informer
Informer

Post by livingmybestlife »

Jesus there was 1million between her last house and this one, this just seems MASSIVELY irresponsible. No wonder she won't let Ali have a honeymoon, I wouldn't either I would be awake all the time worrying that my bubble was about to burst and I would be truly homeless. I mean I would maybe even worry so much that I gave myself a case of the face herpes.

Honeybee745
Debater
Debater

Post by Honeybee745 »

eggybeggy wrote:We all seem to put it on Lidl that she bought the house. But they are married couple.. pretty sure Ali has had an input in it too. He will be earning a decent wage himself and works for decent brands. Now we know why she does Lenor and such like... well its be known for ages that she goes where the money is. Her long boring flogs are obviously more profitable for her too, hence why she does that all the time now instead of sit down videos. The problem is though, while she is choosing money over quality content, she won't be able to sustain growth in her channel. We can already see all the top brands don't bother with her. She needs management because otherwise we will be seeing maison de chav back on rightmove in a few years and they will be downgrading.
I'm sure in about 3 to 5 years max they will have to sell the house and she will tell her minions that although it was their dream home, it was just way too much effort to keep it clean and they hardly ever used half of the rooms. You know, as a travel blogger, she is hardly ever at home anyway... :rofl: :rofl:

Honeybee745
Debater
Debater

Post by Honeybee745 »

I just looked for it on 192.com - under "crime" for the area it says "Most Common: Violence and sexual offences". Charming.

Lessthanbethx
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Lessthanbethx »

Why is this Lydia? Hahaha
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

eggybeggy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by eggybeggy »

PixelGirl

Post by PixelGirl »

Lessthanbethx wrote:Why is this Lydia? Hahaha
Is this a photograph of the Penguin's feet?

Duchess14
Learner
Learner

Post by Duchess14 »

lydiathefake wrote:
GeorgeePorgee wrote:ThatImage
sorry for the double post the annoying thing is they even sell these adobe lightroom presets LOL

these arent presets lol its the instagram story filter in cairo

catwoman_xo
Learner
Learner

Post by catwoman_xo »

I REALLY tried to keep up with these posts and said to say I failed LMAO, it just moves SO fast. UGH, can someone send me over a quick AUDIOBOOK on the quick facts ? HAHA kidding.

But on a side note, I used to enjoy your vlogs (WAY BACK IN THE DAY) and I tried to watch one the other day - well two- and couldn't. I had to turn it off because it was just so fucken boring and stupid :rofl: now off to Amanda Ensing's forum- bitch finally bought her own matcha

buttercup1
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by buttercup1 »

Her uploads not even been up that long and she's gone IN on twitter about negative comments like she's completely lost the plot I'm still so baffled as to how brands want to associate themselves with her!

Hereforthrshade101
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Hereforthrshade101 »

A few weeks ago someone posted here about Emily Hayward- and after that Emily has grown so much in subscribers!
Emily had Terminal cancer and is just amazing!

She couldn't be anymore different to Lidl if she tried and it's refreshing to watch!

Anyway I was just watching her vlog now from today and guess f^cking who's commented.

Only the biggest Lydia stalker fan- Jo Mofo Cannon!

I bet Jo will be posting on here in no time; I mean I'm sure this is where she just happened to see the link to Emily's videos..

Hereforthrshade101
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Hereforthrshade101 »

buttercup1 wrote:Her uploads not even been up that long and she's gone IN on twitter about negative comments like she's completely lost the plot I'm still so baffled as to how brands want to associate themselves with her!
I watched the goddamn vlog and again she's exclusively replied to negative comments ONLY! Even sweet naive teenagers who say the only thing they aspire to be in life is LEM- she hasn't acknowledged them!!
She makes me sick!

missstarlight
Informer
Informer

Post by missstarlight »

I am absolutely disgusted with how this crazy woman acts. What is wrong with her? I honestly used to think she couldn’t get any worse but no, she continues to surprise us. What kind of wife must she be like? What kind of friend or a daughter- oh wait, yes even her own mother doesn’t get on with her.
Why would anyone completely ignore all the nice comments only to pick less than 10 negative comments and aggresively respond???
What the f*** Lydia get over yourself! She is a stupid stupid person and does not deserve any if the things she has. I guarantee you ladies, they will end up gettinfg divorced. She is a loveless person. What a moron

Return to “Lydia Millen”