Lidl & her Cu*tBeautyCatLitterBox #SMBenefitScrounger #19

PixelGirl

Re: Lidl & her Cu*tBeautyCatLitterBox #SMBenefitScrounger #1

Post by PixelGirl »

Does anyone know what this odd thing is, I thought it was a blister to begin with. Strangely a different Youtuber I watched yesterday had the exact same thing on their chin. It's at the start of the vlog, I was starting to think it maybe needed it's own channel. Image

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

PixelGirl

Post by PixelGirl »

I don't understand why that Gucci bag is worn cross body so high up, it was like a shelf for her right boob. And those espadrilles :o they made her look so pigeon-toed, unless it was just an unfortunate angle she filmed herself in.

Hoofhearted
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Hoofhearted »

Back of the net!

I've discovered the way for me to watch her vlogs with just 50% of the rage: mute the chav and then skip forward 5 seconds for the entire cruddy offering.

Sadly, that made watching her try to eat the oyster even more cringe.

Vampy5555
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Vampy5555 »

PixelGirl wrote:Does anyone know what this odd thing is, I thought it was a blister to begin with. Strangely a different Youtuber I watched yesterday had the exact same thing on their chin. It's at the start of the vlog, I was starting to think it maybe needed it's own channel. Image

That's a crease made by filler injections. Strange things happen to a face when you start injecting Botox and filler. Things move to allow room for the filler. Like the weird chipmunk cheeks so many people have because of cheek filler and this weird chin fold you see here. And the weird lumpy look under the eyes making cheeks look like they are split into two lumps especially when the person smiles (usually in that weird frozen straight smile they all have hahaha)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hunevoque
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Hunevoque »

I thought it was some highlighter or reflection of some thing,but that’s me being dumb :rofl:

avabella
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by avabella »

Vampy5555 wrote:
PixelGirl wrote:Does anyone know what this odd thing is, I thought it was a blister to begin with. Strangely a different Youtuber I watched yesterday had the exact same thing on their chin. It's at the start of the vlog, I was starting to think it maybe needed it's own channel. [img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... 9105ab.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180416</span><span>/</span><span>b7975c7f981a0dafa61cb4edb19105ab</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

That's a crease made by filler injections. Strange things happen to a face when you start injecting Botox and filler. Things move to allow room for the filler. Like the weird chipmunk cheeks so many people have because of cheek filler and this weird chin fold you see here. And the weird lumpy look under the eyes making cheeks look like they are split into two lumps especially when the person smiles (usually in that weird frozen straight smile they all have hahaha)

I would also like to know what the lump is on her top lip :(

GeorgeePorgee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GeorgeePorgee »

Vampy5555 wrote:
PixelGirl wrote:Does anyone know what this odd thing is, I thought it was a blister to begin with. Strangely a different Youtuber I watched yesterday had the exact same thing on their chin. It's at the start of the vlog, I was starting to think it maybe needed it's own channel. Image

Like vamp said she has the dent in her chin filled reguarlyImage

Lola-Faith
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lola-Faith »

avabella wrote:
Vampy5555 wrote:
PixelGirl wrote:Does anyone know what this odd thing is, I thought it was a blister to begin with. Strangely a different Youtuber I watched yesterday had the exact same thing on their chin. It's at the start of the vlog, I was starting to think it maybe needed it's own channel. [img]<a class="vglnk" href="<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... 9105ab.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180416</span><span>/</span><span>b7975c7f981a0dafa61cb4edb19105ab</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180416</span><span>/</span><span>b7975c7f981a0dafa61cb4edb19105ab</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

Thats the trout pout affect of using filler, its created a kind of un-natural ridge effect which is so noticeable when she is talking. it must have been done recently as haven't noticed it before.

Pigpog
Talker
Talker

Post by Pigpog »

Just What is going on with her???
I'll be honest.....i used to love her vids/vlogs but since she got engaged she started to lose the plot.....her 'content' as she likes to call it, her appearance, her style, her realness, her likeability it's all dwindled and now.....shes bordering on pathetic. Lazy, boring and self entitled lyds!

Ps how ungrateful was she about her all expenses paid trip to Australia.

Pps she looks so old.

Hoofhearted
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Hoofhearted »

People with needles, step away from my dimples! I love my dimples.

Next we'll be told that freckles are unsightly. Step away from my freckles too, you bunch of needle wielding Wally's.

GeorgeePorgee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GeorgeePorgee »

Isn't it funny how some people are cagey over what they're having injected?
Boob job? They own it. Lip filler/bottox? Swear blind had nothing done.

It's a huge taboo..why? Because they fear it makes them appear super vain? You can't pretend parts of your face haven't changed?

therescue
Lurker
Lurker

Post by therescue »

I know that this topic is a few pages old (sorry! you guys move way too fast). But, those bath pics would've been so much better & more tasteful if she was in the bath nude (like how a normal person takes a bath), facing away from the camera looking at the view. But I think the reasons she didn't are:

1. her orange balloons for boobs would probably stick out on the side of her where she has such a small frame now and make the boob job even more obvious.
2. you can't spon a pic with nothing in, so she can't make secret £££
3. you wouldn't be able to see her face so Lidl miss narcissist would've gone mental at that thought

boredstudent98
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by boredstudent98 »

Still flogging the cu*t beauty crap collab.
Still can’t proofread her tweets.

SarahsauceReturns
Debater
Debater

Post by SarahsauceReturns »

GeorgeePorgee wrote:Isn't it funny how some people are cagey over what they're having injected?
Boob job? They own it. Lip filler/bottox? Swear blind had nothing done.

It's a huge taboo..why? Because they fear it makes them appear super vain? You can't pretend parts of your face haven't changed?
Because they'd have to admit they thought they were ugly and that would make them vulnerable and vain. :(

SipTheTea
Debater
Debater

Post by SipTheTea »

kurkuma wrote:Thank you so much for that post Minnie. <3
Now I don't have to watch that vlog anymore. I mean, I was interested in her Australia vlog, but 45 minutes?! She's really so lazy with her editing...

Some comments about her outfits:
- When will she ever get rid of those lace up sandals? I hate those and they really don't go with most of the things she wears.
- Same with those ugly white espadrilles. I'd prefer to wear some nice inexpensive shoes from the high street rather than designer ones that look like that.
- That yellow dress looks even worse than on Instagram and that Chloé bag doesn't go with it at all!
- The outfit with the white blouse and Gucci loafers looks like she forgot to put on some shorts...
- she looks very short in those outfit pictures

I'm sorry for Ali. Longines won't invite him again I guess. Or hopefully next time they'll just invite him without Lydia.

MoanyMinnie wrote:Synopsis of today's vlog:

•Going to Australia! It's Ali's trip but she can tag along.
•Sad to go because she's in love with her home & she doesn't want to leave it
•2 mins into vlogs - Lidl's 'popped' her dressing gown on top of her clothes..
•5 min into vlog she's suddenly in Australia talking about her fear of flying which is why she didn't vlog getting there.
•Absolutely LOVES LONGJEANS watches - LIKE LOOOVVEEES!!
•Gushes about a guy called Matt whom Ali works with a lot, who's just SOOO sweet and funny - and her new best friend and who's just *that* gorgeous - and "I love him" - she declares.. (More emotion & feels than she's ever shown for Ali)
•Blabbers on about going shopping and how much she LOVES Australian brands. Comes back from shopping, finds HUGE Sephora box on bed, spends 10 min unboxing it all & clapping her hands like an excited seal.
•Goes out to dinner in long sleeves beige blouse & beige Joseph chinos. Says she really wanted to wear her Joseph trousers but they're too tight and they don't fit (WHAT!)
•Attempts to humble brag that they went to the commonwealth games & sat next / near to Prince Charles and she and him go WAY BACK. Calls him Charlie. No footage of what she wore.
•Introduces Matt (her new crush) and says he's full of compliments. He's just told her her outfit is nice and now he's just said her perfume is nice- giggles and acts like she's crushing hard on him.
When Ali says "it's really nice here" she says "It IS Poppet" to him in front of everyone - sooo patronising!
•Runs bath - pours in flower petals. (Shoots all her ads but does not show
any of that)
•Tries to say Décolletage, fails pretty hard by saying "Delletage" Image
•Vlogs on a man made hotel beach with salt water and says how much she hates fish so won't go in. She looks very red and big nosed!
•Shows nothing of Australia expect view from hotel!
•Vlogs on plane home, some lisping to Ali about how sexy her socks are!

The end.. Here for the outfits..

The nose, the size..

Looking at the outfits I felt parts of them worked, but it was the shoes everytime that let them down. I quite like espadrilles but I wear them with shorts or ankle length jeans with a t-shirt/camisole to keep a casual look.
She just doesn't get it right, never looks luxe, just like she dressed in the dark and grabbed the first pair of shoes she could feel.

Too overdressed for Australia and just got it so wrong for the Longine black tie. She stood out but not positively

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

Gizmo2323
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gizmo2323 »

boredstudent98 wrote:Image

??? Does that mean they're now discounted so the box was essentially a rip off?

avabella
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by avabella »

Gizmo2323 wrote:
boredstudent98 wrote:Image

??? Does that mean they're now discounted so the box was essentially a rip off?
I don’t *think* so, as buying the box was meant to be ‘like, 43% cheaper’ (in Lidl’s words).

Weirdly though, if they have the stock of the individual items, why not just chuck them in a box and ship them off?

Oh that’s right, because there isn’t a demand for the box and this is just a pathetic way of making it look like there is.

happyforest
Informer
Informer

Post by happyforest »

I have a friend that has a chin implant and gets that same random divet or crease depending on her facial expression. If you look back at Lydia's early pictures, her face wasn't as "long", and her chin was more receded when in profile than now, so my guess is it's an implant. My friend's face went from more angular to oval with the implant.

fromdusktilldawn
Talker
Talker

Post by fromdusktilldawn »

It’s hard to believe she didn’t have lip filler, her top lip is so weird

Vampy5555
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Vampy5555 »

avabella wrote:
Vampy5555 wrote:
PixelGirl wrote:Does anyone know what this odd thing is, I thought it was a blister to begin with. Strangely a different Youtuber I watched yesterday had the exact same thing on their chin. It's at the start of the vlog, I was starting to think it maybe needed it's own channel. [img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... 9105ab.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180416</span><span>/</span><span>b7975c7f981a0dafa61cb4edb19105ab</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

Poorly done lip filler leaves bumps. As u get injected they massage the lip to smooth the filler. A lot of people have the horrid bumps afterwards.

Return to “Lydia Millen”