Lydia Millen Catnapping Tragedy Act 46

Weird Vagina
Support Moddie
Support Moddie

Re: Lydia Millen Catnapping Tragedy Act 46

Post by Weird Vagina » Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:43 am

stop complaining about people's posts. you can't dictate what people can or cannot post. if you don't like a user's posts, either ignore it or just foe the user.

c1347810
Learner
Learner

Post by c1347810 » Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:14 am

AP19 wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 7:32 am
you''ll actually find that people moved their chat to a new forum as the snowflakes were boring everyone to tears

I'm sure Lydia can give you the dead cat when she finds it for taxidermy purposes since you seem so concerned

foe'd now... bye
It's not being a snowflake to not want to be vile.

Anyway as Arianna grande said, thank you next! I will not give you the satisfaction of engaging with you again.

agirlwillbequeen
Talker
Talker

Post by agirlwillbequeen » Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:32 am

... annnyyywwwayyy

What is with the shoulders hunched forward. They look total twats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Plasticfantastic
Learner
Learner

Post by Plasticfantastic » Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:58 am

meowma wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:19 am
lydia infuriates me to the core. people like her don't deserve pets. I have had my bengal kitty for the past 5 years and half, mine never leaves our home. I for one know how high maintenance they are. Pretty obvious those cats weren't cared for. There is no cat tower or toys in their house. Irresponsibly just let them wander around the neighbourhood killing mice and other wildlife. and honestly the neighbours don't have to put up with theit pets. and to accuse (even if impliedly so) your neighbours of murdering pets is crossing the line esp since they havent even found the remains yet.
Completely agree. They are not the kind of cats you just let out roaming free and expect everything to be ok. They have a habit of wandering off and can get stolen at any point due to their high value.

Her twitter comment about whoever has the cat now will regret it as she knows he will be pissing in the house....

Yep well, that's because she was a lazy owner who hasn't bothered to train him correctly. If a cat pisses you have to clean it up straight away otherwise they will keep pissing in the area. She obviously hasn't done this and just leaves cat piss all over her home.

The other reason he is pissing is because she didn't bother to get him neutered (or done early enough). The fact she has had a un-neutered tom roaming around is extremely disgusting and irresponsible.

c1347810
Learner
Learner

Post by c1347810 » Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:28 pm

Plasticfantastic wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:58 am
meowma wrote:
lydia infuriates me to the core. people like her don't deserve pets. I have had my bengal kitty for the past 5 years and half, mine never leaves our home. I for one know how high maintenance they are. Pretty obvious those cats weren't cared for. There is no cat tower or toys in their house. Irresponsibly just let them wander around the neighbourhood killing mice and other wildlife. and honestly the neighbours don't have to put up with theit pets. and to accuse (even if impliedly so) your neighbours of murdering pets is crossing the line esp since they havent even found the remains yet.
Completely agree. They are not the kind of cats you just let out roaming free and expect everything to be ok. They have a habit of wandering off and can get stolen at any point due to their high value.

Her twitter comment about whoever has the cat now will regret it as she knows he will be pissing in the house....

Yep well, that's because she was a lazy owner who hasn't bothered to train him correctly. If a cat pisses you have to clean it up straight away otherwise they will keep pissing in the area. She obviously hasn't done this and just leaves cat piss all over her home.

The other reason he is pissing is because she didn't bother to get him neutered (or done early enough). The fact she has had a un-neutered tom roaming around is extremely disgusting and irresponsible.
Lidl was irresponsible, Ali is just a bit dim. He thinks about lynx everyday, closest thing to t a child he will ever get

nega
Learner
Learner

Post by nega » Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:26 pm

agirlwillbequeen wrote:Image

... annnyyywwwayyy

They are showing how thin they are and how much their bones poke out. It's very irresponsible of them and horrible for their posture, but that's what you get with an obsession about your weight.

Influencers weird me out so much. They are dead inside.

Enviado desde mi A0001 mediante Tapatalk

Yikes on bikes

Ahuja
Debater
Debater

Post by Ahuja » Fri Oct 18, 2019 2:22 am

lyddiott has started looking like a turkish man lately... her nose seems huge

agirlwillbequeen
Talker
Talker

Post by agirlwillbequeen » Fri Oct 18, 2019 3:15 am

Ahuja wrote:
Fri Oct 18, 2019 2:22 am
First of all I think it’s a bit on the nose (excuse the pun) to say Turkish man.

Secondly it’s a bit of an insult to said Turkish man!

… but her nose does look bulbous

c1347810
Learner
Learner

Post by c1347810 » Fri Oct 18, 2019 5:47 am

Ahuja wrote:
Fri Oct 18, 2019 2:22 am
That's hugely instilling to Turkish men!

She just has bad head as she doesn't eat enough and is boney

Kells
Talker
Talker

Post by Kells » Sat Oct 19, 2019 2:30 am

Just wanted to say that I have been following the Lydia thread on the other site and it is absolutely vile! One poster in particular, (who seems to be starting all of the threads) is as arrogant and controlling as Lydia herself and deletes any comments that question the puerile nature of the discussion. I’m coming back here. The conversation seems a bit more intelligent here, for a gossip site at least.

Having said all that someone will probably ban me for this remark right?

koalah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by koalah » Sat Oct 19, 2019 3:39 pm

Uh no thread is great as Lidl seems to bring out the worst in people. There's so much snippiness in all the threads then mod has to come and nuke it. The upside is that I'm watching less of Lidl and my life is infinitely better. I did have a nice laugh seeing the title of her last video - what i did, ate & wore ... while at home. At home! :rofl:

c1347810
Learner
Learner

Post by c1347810 » Sun Oct 20, 2019 3:18 am

Kells wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2019 2:30 am
Just wanted to say that I have been following the Lydia thread on the other site and it is absolutely vile! One poster in particular, (who seems to be starting all of the threads) is as arrogant and controlling as Lydia herself and deletes any comments that question the puerile nature of the discussion. I’m coming back here. The conversation seems a bit more intelligent here, for a gossip site at least.

That tattle site is vile, it's like the early Lidl threads here. I got banned on my first post for calling out some posters that were being nasty! At least here you can call out posters that are distasteful.

huha-hohi
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0

Post by huha-hohi » Sun Oct 20, 2019 4:53 am

Lydia’s face looks so oily and greasy Especially with the makeup just disgusting.

Hunevoque
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Hunevoque » Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:48 am

Oups, this thread is no better than any other, shit a brick, two pages of cat bickering. Had to comment but shan’t be staying.

gossipy locks
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gossipy locks » Sun Oct 20, 2019 1:30 pm

Kells wrote:

I'll be honest, the other thread is full of people who seem to have not much better to do with their time than to watch every move Lydia makes and then make fun of it all, and I mean every minute detail, complete with grabbing many screenshots and photoshopping memes, etc. Some people even like to spend additional time dm'ing her or reporting her to various authorities. It's a LOT of time and effort to spend on someone you supposedly don't like. I really do get coming online to vent and connect with others who feel the same, but that was next level and at times, disturbing. It was entertaining to read at times when that group and convo was here but also exhausting and mind-boggling. My feeling was always that a lot of them are not primarily motivated by their dislike of Lydia but more from the sense of community and having something to do/somewhere to belong. I do wish this thread were a little more active than it is now just because it's nice to have a quick response when Lidl's done something dumb, but I'm hoping eventually the thread picks up but with a more balanced conversation.

I will say that if you hate Lydia enough to want to spend hours of your day, most days of the week, online talking sh*t about her, photoshopping pics of her, complaining to tax authorities and ASA/CMA about her, writing her brand partners to complain, etc., it would probably be healthier for you to just stop paying attention to her instead. I've stopped watching her videos and don't follow her on IG because she's become so horribly boring and I follow this thread just so I don't miss if anything really interesting comes up or if she starts turning things around. And guess what? She's so irrelevant that she's basically completely gone from my YT and IG feeds, so it's not hard to avoid her if you decide to.

meowma
Talker
Talker

Post by meowma » Sun Oct 20, 2019 2:47 pm

agirlwillbequeen wrote:Image

... annnyyywwwayyy

The difference in size between tijan's face and lydia's hahahahah

Dudesodope_2
Learner
Learner

Post by Dudesodope_2 » Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:39 pm

gossipy locks wrote:
Kells wrote:

I'll be honest, the other thread is full of people who seem to have not much better to do with their time than to watch every move Lydia makes and then make fun of it all, and I mean every minute detail, complete with grabbing many screenshots and photoshopping memes, etc. Some people even like to spend additional time dm'ing her or reporting her to various authorities. It's a LOT of time and effort to spend on someone you supposedly don't like. I really do get coming online to vent and connect with others who feel the same, but that was next level and at times, disturbing. It was entertaining to read at times when that group and convo was here but also exhausting and mind-boggling. My feeling was always that a lot of them are not primarily motivated by their dislike of Lydia but more from the sense of community and having something to do/somewhere to belong. I do wish this thread were a little more active than it is now just because it's nice to have a quick response when Lidl's done something dumb, but I'm hoping eventually the thread picks up but with a more balanced conversation.

I will say that if you hate Lydia enough to want to spend hours of your day, most days of the week, online talking sh*t about her, photoshopping pics of her, complaining to tax authorities and ASA/CMA about her, writing her brand partners to complain, etc., it would probably be healthier for you to just stop paying attention to her instead. I've stopped watching her videos and don't follow her on IG because she's become so horribly boring and I follow this thread just so I don't miss if anything really interesting comes up or if she starts turning things around. And guess what? She's so irrelevant that she's basically completely gone from my YT and IG feeds, so it's not hard to avoid her if you decide to.
STOP IT!

You are all make this GG Lidls thread into GG - 'How bad is everyone on another Lidl forum'- thread.
And stop being Such an Hypocrite - you are Still Here, by the way.

I guess mod need to close this thread because it become:
1. Out off a topicImage
2. Abandoned and Unnecessary
3. Lydia will be happy about that (you all will feel yourself better persons than others)
4. And this thread is dead and boring because everyone left this place (and you dont need to be here because you are better person)

And this is my last messages here - Rest in peace 'GG Lydia Elise Millen' thread.

c1347810
Learner
Learner

Post by c1347810 » Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:49 am

gossipy locks wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 1:30 pm
Kells wrote:

Hun it doesn't take long to report to the ASA. Takes 20 seconds and it's not sad to do that if she breaks the law.

Finally GG is working again. It was down all morning!!

Rosie34567
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Rosie34567 » Mon Oct 21, 2019 1:07 pm

Her description box is such a contradiction imo ...

if you google the definition of sponsorship it is:

"Sponsoring something is the act of supporting an event, activity, person, or organization financially or through the provision of products or services. The individual or group that provides the support, similar to a benefactor, is known as sponsor."

Yes, she might not be receiving a lump sum of money from these brands, BUT she gets money each time someone clicks on an affiliate link, etc...so she IS sponsored.

Rosie34567
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Rosie34567 » Mon Oct 21, 2019 3:35 pm

I'm confused, is she doing a vow renewal or having a second wedding?? I don't want to sit through the 45 min "wedding vlog" vid lol

koalah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by koalah » Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:48 pm

Rosie34567 wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 3:35 pm
I'm confused, is she doing a vow renewal or having a second wedding?? I don't want to sit through the 45 min "wedding vlog" vid lol
Nothing. It was clickbait and wanting to drive up views and the views on her wedding video (the old wedding years ago which she's made her 'featured' video now). She's pissed that her wedding then didn't get the same attention the ITF or other influensters that got married lately. So she went out and tried gowns that looked like wedding dresses (to wear to someone's wedding!). So it was obvious that she was just trying them on for the vlog to fill in the clickbait nonsense. Then at the end of the vlog she took her wedding dresses out of storage and wore them. She didn't wear them out just showed them off in her attic room. It was sad.

Rosie34567
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Rosie34567 » Mon Oct 21, 2019 5:22 pm

koalah wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:48 pm
Rosie34567 wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 3:35 pm
Nothing. It was clickbait and wanting to drive up views and the views on her wedding video (the old wedding years ago which she's made her 'featured' video now). She's pissed that her wedding then didn't get the same attention the ITF or other influensters that got married lately. So she went out and tried gowns that looked like wedding dresses (to wear to someone's wedding!). So it was obvious that she was just trying them on for the vlog to fill in the clickbait nonsense. Then at the end of the vlog she took her wedding dresses out of storage and wore them. She didn't wear them out just showed them off in her attic room. It was sad.
Thanks for the info! I didn't want to give her another undeserved view on her vid.

It's so dishonest and pathetic to try and get wedding content views by leading people on with a vid title like that. She's so entitled.

c1347810
Learner
Learner

Post by c1347810 » Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:18 am

This site is down half the time! What is happening.

We need to get back to having an adult and interesting conversation about Lydia!

Gurubydaygossiperby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gurubydaygossiperby » Tue Oct 22, 2019 8:36 pm

meowma wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 1:26 pm
c1347810 wrote:
meowma wrote:
wouldn't put it past lild and aldi to have made lynx "disappear" they have 0 morals when it comes to anything. lydia infuriates me to the core. people like her don't deserve pets. I have had my bengal kitty for the past 5 years and half, mine never leaves our home. I for one know how high maintenance they are. Pretty obvious those cats weren't cared for. There is no cat tower or toys in their house. Irresponsibly just let them wander around the neighbourhood killing mice and other wildlife. and honestly the neighbours don't have to put up with theit pets. and to accuse (even if impliedly so) your neighbours of murdering pets is crossing the line esp since they havent even found the remains yet.
Lidl would kill anything for clickbait

Ali I don't believe for a second he would hurt lynx
true ali is nice but him blaming the neighbours put me off

My 2 cents ... Ali ran over Lynx and disposed of the body. I mean look at how she reacted when he spilled paint on their gravel drive.

Shellgoss89
Informer
Informer

Post by Shellgoss89 » Tue Oct 22, 2019 10:59 pm

Ha did she end her last video prancing around in her wedding dresses 🤣 how sad. I mean sure try them on again if u want but dont upload it, she looked crazy. Also who wants to bet inthefrow will do the same this time next yr, because shes just as bat shit!!

Return to “Lydia Millen”