Books by the Meter for Lydiots by the Millen #43

sleuthy
Learner
Learner

Re: Books by the Meter for Lydiots by the Millen #43

Post by sleuthy » Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:18 am

She said without the support of a multi-million pound brand. Probably taking a jab at those who have had an opportunity to because she’s jealous and seething that she actually has to do some work instead of just slapping her name on something.

Iris1969
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Iris1969 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:27 am

sleuthy wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:18 am
She said without the support of a multi-million pound brand. Probably taking a jab at those who have had an opportunity to because she’s jealous and seething that she actually has to do some work instead of just slapping her name on something.
Oops you're right. It could be a dig at Amelia or Victoria, who both did just that :?.

MascaraEyes
Learner
Learner

Post by MascaraEyes » Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:30 am

jiggy_girl wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:12 am
I can say, in the south west, we have been freezing the last few days! It's been getting to about 13/14 degrees, but the wind has been cold! It's definitely been sweatshirt and coat weather, especially with the rain

Yes! I have been freezing too and even had to put the heating on this morning :rofl: miserable weather for this time of year

Brunette_
Informer
Informer

Post by Brunette_ » Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:40 am

sleuthy wrote:She said without the support of a multi-million pound brand. Probably taking a jab at those who have had an opportunity to because she’s jealous and seething that she actually has to do some work instead of just slapping her name on something.
I think it’s a (full of jealousy) reference to Camila Coelho’s latest collection with Revolve, because it has been mentioned here recently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PixelGirl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PixelGirl » Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:15 am

YouTubeaddict15 wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:44 am

Any guesses GGers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
A lipstick with a cosmetics company with her name on it. Patricia has already done that hasnt't she?

santana57
Learner
Learner

Post by santana57 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:30 am

PixelGirl wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:15 am
YouTubeaddict15 wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:44 am

Any guesses GGers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
A lipstick with a cosmetics company with her name on it. Patricia has already done that hasnt't she?
Wasn't it mentioned a while back not sure if it was her or on this site that she was putting together either a skincare or makeup brand? Maybe I have just dream't this because I am doubting myself now.

Angeoudemon
Informer
Informer

Post by Angeoudemon » Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:52 am

Always on her phone.....

santana57
Learner
Learner

Post by santana57 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:12 am

Angeoudemon wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:52 am
Always on her phone.....
Indeed, as I said earlier how come she isn't reading from her vast ' library'.. :rofl: :rofl:

Vampy5555
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Vampy5555 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:19 am

missstarlight wrote:Whatever that brand is- definitely adding that on my boycott list.
Me too!! Image

Vampy5555
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Vampy5555 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:31 am

If she brings out some type of skincare or makeup products, there’s no way it will be a huge success. She has zero knowledge & experience and sux at everything skincare & makeup related. The only ones who will be running out buying it will be her minions (which don’t make up enough numbers in the real world to create mass sales) & bloggers hoping their tagged pics will steal some of her numbers (followers). Then it will die out & disappear. She can’t compete on an already flooded market. Plus she’s such a bitch so who knows how she’d go at running a business & staff (real staff. Not friends).
And I’m sure whatever it is, someone else has already done it & she’s copying

Hunevoque
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Hunevoque » Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:51 am

Vampy5555 wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:31 am
If she brings out some type of skincare or makeup products, there’s no way it will be a huge success. She has zero knowledge & experience and sux at everything skincare & makeup related. The only ones who will be running out buying it will be her minions (which don’t make up enough numbers in the real world to create mass sales) & bloggers hoping their tagged pics will steal some of her numbers (followers). Then it will die out & disappear. She can’t compete on an already flooded market. Plus she’s such a bitch so who knows how she’d go at running a business & staff (real staff. Not friends).
And I’m sure whatever it is, someone else has already done it & she’s copying

It’s probably a can of Red Bull with her schnoozle, conk, snout on it :rofl:

Missy fuzzy
Stalker
Stalker
Has thanked: 0

Post by Missy fuzzy » Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:17 am

Hello everyone, I have been a lurker for a long time but I registered immediately after seeing lydiots latest vlog. I am an avid reader and love books. So when I saw her buying books by the meter to add to the decor, I just had it with her, and so I came over here to rant. I especially could not tolerate her OTT delight on seeing those books. Any bibliophile worth their salt would realize instantly how fake her reaction is. And then she goes on to tell how much she loves the smell of the books. Right! Like she could smell them over the stench that is Eau de cat piss 🙄🙄🙄🙄. Effing moron (Please excuse my language.)

GuruTea
Informer
Informer

Post by GuruTea » Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:39 am

I truly think shes flipping houses.

That explains her mentioning buying a "next house"

ken... she will keep him on board as her go to painter...... and plus he gives her content to film.

She will flip a house... film the whole thing... reveal each room just like she did in her own home.. and then sell it. I bet shes hoping the publicity from her vlogs will help sell it quick.

I think she long run wants to be like debbie travis. Have her own paint like... home decor items... etc.

Which is sad because as I've posted here before... she couldve learned how to do so much of the house renos on her own instead of paying people over and over to redo things. It actually would've been fun and educational to watch her learn. Hopefully next house she actually does something herself... and doesnt just hire help.

This explains her home instagram. Shes gotten enough compliments that she thinks her taste and style is untouchable and worth a big price tag.

Also explains her need for a 4x4.

I can see her now in a pair of shiny new overalls with a pink construction site hat... not a lick of dirt on her, watching while everyone else works.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk

happyforest
Informer
Informer

Post by happyforest » Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:57 am

But aren't things rather precarious right now in the UK with Brexit and all that? I'd think real estate flipping wouldn't be an easy quick deal to make money off these days. Unless she's planning on being a slum lord, which I think would be her true calling. She can buy up properties, style them up for content, whilst munching on her dandruff and eye fucking herself, rent them out, then have reams of things to bitch about on Twitter as her tenants start to moan about her lackadaisical property management. Run Ken, run far away from this loathsome wannabe.

Chichibangbang
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Chichibangbang » Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:06 am

I'm not sure what worthwhile product can be made from the comfort of her bungalow.
1. Cosmetics- she seemed like a fish out of water when visiting the lipstick lab or other multi million pound company labs in the past on her vlogs.
2. Clothing - she has been at home more often than not so has no company in China making specific clothing for her. She also seems very much a novice and seems fascinated by fabrics.
3. Furniture- has no clue- begs and sells constantly
4. Home decor/renovation - clueless with pathological copycat behaviour and no original thought. Doesn't go out to see properties.
5. Haircare- Hilter hairdo has put that idea to bed.
6. Perfume- surely she would get out of the house to be able to formulate a scent and probably spend a lot of time in a perfumery.
7. Handbags- no visits to Italy where most factories are for bags plus she loves her designer bags too much lol
8. Fake tan- seems plausible because that is all she does consistently

Hunevoque
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Hunevoque » Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:17 am

Property could be a good and bad idea! Due to brexit prices have fallen , and people, cies are leaving England by the hand fulls as well as many wealthy people working for those cies. So unless she is buying real cheapos and improving them( which she hasn’t done on her place)it is risky business !! We also know that lidl lydiot is always ten years late, so she probably hasn’t understood that the hard brexit the il is going in for means death for so many things!!!???

Misstrunchbull
Debater
Debater

Post by Misstrunchbull » Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:56 am

Chichibangbang wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:06 am
I'm not sure what worthwhile product can be made from the comfort of her bungalow.
1. Cosmetics- she seemed like a fish out of water when visiting the lipstick lab or other multi million pound company labs in the past on her vlogs.
2. Clothing - she has been at home more often than not so has no company in China making specific clothing for her. She also seems very much a novice and seems fascinated by fabrics.
3. Furniture- has no clue- begs and sells constantly
4. Home decor/renovation - clueless with pathological copycat behaviour and no original thought. Doesn't go out to see properties.
5. Haircare- Hilter hairdo has put that idea to bed.
6. Perfume- surely she would get out of the house to be able to formulate a scent and probably spend a lot of time in a perfumery.
7. Handbags- no visits to Italy where most factories are for bags plus she loves her designer bags too much lol
8. Fake tan- seems plausible because that is all she does consistently
Fake tan it is then.

GeorgeePorgee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GeorgeePorgee » Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:06 am

Perfume ImageImage

Hunevoque
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Hunevoque » Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:15 am

I love « toilet articles », what loo brushes, paper, fart wall paper, vomit cleaners!!?

thetruthhurts_
Talker
Talker

Post by thetruthhurts_ » Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:25 am

Hunevoque wrote:I love « toilet articles », what loo brushes, paper, fart wall paper, vomit cleaners!!?
We thought it was a fake tan mitt but maybe it could be a cosmetics organiser / holder? Or special bog roll holders?!

PixelGirl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PixelGirl » Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:37 am

Probably something to do with fake tan. I remember Wayne Goss saying about how expensive it was when he brought his own range of brushes out and it cost him so much money. There is a chance that her eyes are greedier than she can manage financially. Funding large scale projects can go so seriously wrong if you misjudge the market. She thinks she is the big I am, but the reality is she has a following, but like has already been mentioned that might not be enough to satisfy the necessary sales, even if she has a backer. Remember that last Cult Beauty Box, it didn't sell out, nowhere near. She was hiding a fake tan mitt a while back, and she has plenty of experience in fake tanning, or maybe just fakery in general. Goodness knows what'll be, but just because you think you are big and important, it doesn't make you invincible.

Ahuja
Learner
Learner

Post by Ahuja » Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:57 am

so ive been following lydiot for a year or so.... but i just came across her stripper pics on google.... was she actually a stripper? i mean she's so "posh" , feels like she is the royal family

Iris1969
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Iris1969 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:02 am

Ahuja wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:57 am
so ive been following lydiot for a year or so.... but i just came across her stripper pics on google.... was she actually a stripper? i mean she's so "posh" , feels like she is the royal family
She did a bit of promoting and dancing in a club in Ibiza back in the day, but she is far from posh. She is just a chavvy poser.

Vampy5555
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Vampy5555 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:15 am

Sandra_holic
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0

Post by Sandra_holic » Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:21 am