Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Happy NY 012: The YearofBodyCondoms+HeadPissingCats#32

Post by technicolor_dreams » Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:38 am

Hunevoque wrote:
technicolor_dreams wrote:
Hunevoque wrote:
GeorgeePorgee wrote:So much for her not being interested in fast fashion. Re.the chenille cardigan. Funny isn't it how miss high end cashmere lover can't resist cheap snuggly polyester? Lost count how many hundreds of pounds designer items she has affiliate linked to that are polyesterImage
Easy to wash and dry!
After having put leather trousers in a dryer, I think polyester Isa safer option :rofl: Well, unless she sets the house on fire!
Who put leather in the dryer? You or Lydia?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ali put her Joseph leather trousers in the dryer. No I am too over caring for that!
I thought it must have been one of them lol! I wonder if she screeched at him Image

Muff_Puff
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Muff_Puff » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:24 am

GeorgeePorgee wrote:
Muff_puff wrote:
technicolor_dreams wrote:I’m a bit confused. Lydia is talking about her living room on her home Instagram. She is saying she needs wall lights. Hasn’t she done it the wrong way round? Wouldn’t you install the wiring before painting?

The wiring is already done. They just need to add the light.

And yes, I am that sad that I actually just watched a bit of the living room vlog to take a screenshot (just for you Technicolor) ImageImageImage
You after my job?Image
Not at all Georgee, I wouldn't dare do such a thing, lol. You are the Queen of this thread Image

Armywife1508
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Armywife1508 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:34 am

queenofsaigon wrote:Image

She finally washed her robe. Didn’t know it was white Image

She also just mentioned Carrie being downstairs in her story so I guess she didn’t get fired/quit

I believe that’s the chenille sweater/ duster? Of course she didn’t wash anything. She’s George Costanza; instead of doing acwash she just buys new underwear.
Typo’s Happen :tu:

Muff_Puff
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Muff_Puff » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:38 am

technicolor_dreams wrote:Image

Credit to GeorgeePorgee for these photos.ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Iris1969
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Iris1969 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:46 am

Muff_puff wrote:
GeorgeePorgee wrote:You after my job?Image
Not at all Georgee, I wouldn't dare do such a thing, lol. You are the Queen of this thread Image
Nothing wrong with a bit of healthy competition to keep everyone sharp though :D.

Hunevoque
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Hunevoque » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:10 am

Armywife1508 wrote:
queenofsaigon wrote:Image

She finally washed her robe. Didn’t know it was white Image

She also just mentioned Carrie being downstairs in her story so I guess she didn’t get fired/quit

I believe that’s the chenille sweater/ duster? Of course she didn’t wash anything. She’s George Costanza; instead of doing acwash she just buys new underwear.
No way, she would just wear it again and again and again,too much effort actually having to get her arse to primark, no sorry « Laperla » <3

technicolor_dreams
Learner
Learner

Post by technicolor_dreams » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:15 am

Muff_puff wrote:
technicolor_dreams wrote:Image

Credit to GeorgeePorgee for these photos.ImageImageImageImageImageImage
I really like the first one!

Naughty sausage
Talker
Talker

Post by Naughty sausage » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:19 am

When do you ladies think she had that prosthetic testicle put on her face? It didn't appear over night, did it?

technicolor_dreams
Learner
Learner

Post by technicolor_dreams » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:56 am

I’ve just been watching a video Lydia did from 17 Sept last year. When she is talking there is something moving in her cheek. It’s freaking me out!

GeorgeePorgee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GeorgeePorgee » Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:14 am

Perhaps she's going to market her own 'bespoke' range of prosthetic chins & noses? Lydia Elise's Prosthesis or Millen's Fillings maybe.

technicolor_dreams
Learner
Learner

Post by technicolor_dreams » Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:40 am

GeorgeePorgee wrote:Perhaps she's going to market her own 'bespoke' range of prosthetic chins & noses? Lydia Elise's Prosthesis or Millen's Fillings maybe.
You will give her ideas lol!

technicolor_dreams
Learner
Learner

Post by technicolor_dreams » Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:45 am

I see she has new sofas. I’m dying to ask her if she paid for them.

Muff_Puff
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Muff_Puff » Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:55 am

Naughty sausage wrote:When do you ladies think she had that prosthetic testicle put on her face? It didn't appear over night, did it?
I've been looking at her Instagram pics and the first one I see where there's a change with her chin is 10th September 2018.
ImageImageImageImage

Muff_Puff
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Muff_Puff » Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:59 am

All pics before 10th September 2018 she has a Desperate Dan chin.Image

chellipuff
Learner
Learner

Post by chellipuff » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:13 am

I honestly don't think she has a chin implant. I do think however think that she has a chin full of filler. Think about it, when she went to Dr Aiyads to get her "nose topped up" that time and brought her whole girl squad remember how the tray was full with like 8 syringes? I think she wanted us to believe that some of those syringes were for the other girls like but I think it was all for her. Between her nose, cheeks and chin that seems like it would get the job done. It would also explain why her chin looks like it's melting off her face. I think it started with a tiny bit of filler to fill up the chin dimple and then slowly that evolved into her getting some to define her jawline and now it's all pooling in weird areas.

peasoup
Informer
Informer

Post by peasoup » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:35 am

I don't mind her shopping on HouseofCB, it suits her - cheap and tacky for orange wannabes :D
Stay away from Net a porter and shop on houseofCB from now on please lydia.

Muff_Puff
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Muff_Puff » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:37 am

I don't think she's had a chin implant either. I think she's too scared to go under the knife. Her face is her career afterall.

If she was going to get any surgery done, she'd start with that nose!

technicolor_dreams
Learner
Learner

Post by technicolor_dreams » Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:02 pm

Do fillers dissolve on their own or are they permanent? I don’t know anything about them.

technicolor_dreams
Learner
Learner

Post by technicolor_dreams » Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:05 pm

Muff_puff wrote:
Naughty sausage wrote:When do you ladies think she had that prosthetic testicle put on her face? It didn't appear over night, did it?
I've been looking at her Instagram pics and the first one I see where there's a change with her chin is 10th September 2018.
That makes sense regarding the video I mentioned earlier. Her cheek was actually moving when she was talking. It must have been her fillers wobbling.

happyforest
Informer
Informer

Post by happyforest » Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:24 pm

technicolor_dreams wrote:Do fillers dissolve on their own or are they permanent? I don’t know anything about them.

Allegedly they dissolve, dependent on the brand, some within 6 months, others 2 years later. BUT, they also say that the fillers will build collagen in the locations injected, so the area may never return to what it was in the beginning. They claim this to try to get you to fork over your cash, as if this is a win, but if the filler is a mistake/disaster, then you're forever changed to varying degrees. This is why I am terrified of them. Sure if it works perfectly, then great, but it's a massive risk. If the injector isn't just perfect, or worse, if your body doesn't handle it well. And they're expensive AF. Basically it's several thousand USD to get any noticeable difference because you need at least 3 syringes. Where I get my Botox, they have fliers with pricing for all the different types of filler. The cheapest is $400 for 1 cc and lasts only 4 to 6 months. The most expensive is $795 and is alleged to last 18 mos. If you work out, or have a fast metabolism, they break down quicker. And the big lips you see, that is "layered" filler. They go back every several weeks to get another, and yet another full syringe. Then the filler will break down layer by layer. It's an endless cycle; I'd think proper surgery would be cheaper in the long run.

technicolor_dreams
Learner
Learner

Post by technicolor_dreams » Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:40 pm

happyforest wrote:
technicolor_dreams wrote:Do fillers dissolve on their own or are they permanent? I don’t know anything about them.

Allegedly they dissolve, dependent on the brand, some within 6 months, others 2 years later. BUT, they also say that the fillers will build collagen in the locations injected, so the area may never return to what it was in the beginning. They claim this to try to get you to fork over your cash, as if this is a win, but if the filler is a mistake/disaster, then you're forever changed to varying degrees. This is why I am terrified of them. Sure if it works perfectly, then great, but it's a massive risk. If the injector isn't just perfect, or worse, if your body doesn't handle it well. And they're expensive AF. Basically it's several thousand USD to get any noticeable difference because you need at least 3 syringes. Where I get my Botox, they have fliers with pricing for all the different types of filler. The cheapest is $400 for 1 cc and lasts only 4 to 6 months. The most expensive is $795 and is alleged to last 18 mos. If you work out, or have a fast metabolism, they break down quicker. And the big lips you see, that is "layered" filler. They go back every several weeks to get another, and yet another full syringe. Then the filler will break down layer by layer. It's an endless cycle; I'd think proper surgery would be cheaper in the long run.
Wow. That’s a lot of upkeep. What will she do when she is no longer getting YouTube money? She won’t have the funds to keep shelling out for this work. I bet she hasn’t thought that through. She seems like she wants everything now. Unfortunately she is going to be very upset when she isn’t able to keep these treatments going.

GeorgeePorgee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GeorgeePorgee » Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:45 pm

I find the whole thing of using fillers not to smooth out lines & wrinkles BUT to completely alter features crazy.

MeMe is literally experimenting on her face..Who knows what cartoon character she'll create? Georgee knows it's against the rules to suggest any mental illness a youtuber may have, but if she was doing all that sh*t to her own face, having subtle injections but so very regularly she was turning herself into a freak, she'd tell herself she must have body dysmorphia & seek professional help before it gets out of hand.ImageImageImageImageImage

june+ping
Informer
Informer

Post by june+ping » Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:55 pm

i thought the second and the third were the same woman.....yikes....
again, what's wrong with growing old...?!

Happywifehappylife
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Happywifehappylife » Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:05 pm

I had to laugh when she showed that long cardigan and she was describing it saying how soft it is. It's a kind of velvet knit. I literally yelled at the screen, saying it's chenille you idiot. She is a fashion blogger and doesn't know what that basic cheap fabric is. Not to mention that shit starts falling apart pretty quickly after a few washes.
I also can't believe Ali's choices for inspiration. Is that all he has going on these days. He hasn't done anything except follow lidl around and all those comments now. I think they are done.

GeorgeePorgee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GeorgeePorgee » Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:08 pm

ImageImageImage

Return to “Lydia Millen”