Lydia Queen of the Urns - Sales from the Crypt #29

eggybeggy
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Lydia Queen of the Urns - Sales from the Crypt #29

Post by eggybeggy »

so, she says her mum changed.perfect lidl never had to change for anyone. blame it all on your mum hun.

the SCHOOL didn't guide her enough.. they didn't know how to deal with her.. again never her fault

doesn't go on press trips incase the people don't like her. LOL!!!

WOW jumping on the #MeToo bandwagon with her non-existent story.... now she will get more questions about that.... so there will be a mega twitter meltdown pending... as the backlash is due to arrive.

Lola-Faith
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lola-Faith »

eggybeggy wrote:so, she says her mum changed.perfect lidl never had to change for anyone. blame it all on your mum hun.

the SCHOOL didn't guide her enough.. they didn't know how to deal with her.. again never her fault

doesn't go on press trips incase the people don't like her. LOL!!!

WOW jumping on the #MeToo bandwagon with her non-existent story.... now she will get more questions about that.... so there will be a mega twitter meltdown pending... as the backlash is due to arrive.

Sorry got to comment as well, totally agree with you. I mean how do you get away with saying something bad happened but i don't want to divulge the details, clearly its bullshit. At least when inthefrow told her story she told in great detail and then updated to say he'd been caught etc, gave the story credibility.

The worst thing about the video was the horrific editing, i really don't know what is going on i can only assume carrie is useless at this, because there is a jump after every couple of words, and this has been on the vlogs for the last few months, don't see this on any of the other vlogs i watch, Sophie Shohet, Choquette, Amelia etc etc, i find it makes for uncomfortable viewing when it's so jumpy and unprofessional.

That whole video was a huge crock (sorry URN) of shit!

queenofsaigon
Talker
Talker

Post by queenofsaigon »

Trying to get through her last video and my YouTube froze at a perfect time ImageImageImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DFV_2017
Talker
Talker

Post by DFV_2017 »

So when she was talking about kids all I could hear was her talking about herself, isn’t it something Ali has a say in too?!

And what I gathered from her stories about her childhood is basically her mum was poor and her dad was rich, so she clearly favoured being with him and was probably rude and horrible to her mother! That’s my psychoanalysis :rofl:

Post by Guest »

I found her video quite brave but the sound , lighting & ambience seems very amateur. She used to do great videos in the little MK house. Most of the things she said has already been discussed on GG. She was pretty candid and honest about her answers. The problem with her honesty is that it reveals how she thinks...especially when it comes to apportioning blame on others and never sharing/taking responsibility for her poor education & difficult relationship with her mum.

She claims to have been a good student up to 8/9th grade then lost her way. By that age assuming she would be 12/13yrs old basic English grammar and writing skills would be established but now apparently she has taken a test which shows moderate dyslexia.

As her mum watches the channel it is so disrespectful of her to put all the blame on her mum. If it truly is the case ( some people have addictions like alcohol/drugs and I'm not saying that is the case where her mother is concerned) then at least just moderate the answer and leave your mum with some form of dignity. If I were the mum I would be mighty pissed off! She extols the virtues of her dad's side of the family and their extreme wealth but why would the dad not have supported his children more when he knew the mother couldn't?

On a happier note her working friendship with Carrie is going great ( I half expected Carrie to edit in her views but she didn't :rofl: )

happyforest
Informer
Informer

Post by happyforest »

Holy shit. So you don't care to improve your grammar, that you admit is an issue, because you don't want to discourage people. Um, ok.

I know I'm pedantic as hell, so here goes. Being in an industry where your words are an impactful reflection of yourself and your brand (you write BLOGS, LYDIA), it's maddening that she is so careless over it. If I were a brand I'd pass her by strictly because she can't spell worth a damn. YESTURDAY alone, is a word constantly misspelled by her. She must have the dumbest PC and phone on the planet to not have the basics autocorrected. I have a relative that is severely dyslexic. You'd not know it by his writing. It takes him longer, but with auto-correct, his writing is flawless.

She's been deemed moderately dyslexic according to the video. This video makes me wonder if she's on the spectrum for Autism as well, since she speaks about needing routine very specifically.

Wish she'd not said anything if she was going to be this vague about being "assaulted". It left me with the feeling that she's only saying she's also been victimized because it's hip to be part of #metoo now.

Nothing is her fault. The schools failed her, her mom had issues that are now better, she feels everyone hates her so she doesn't attend press trips based on attendance of the haters, she'd rather be home anyways, she's not maternal and doesn't know if she wants kids, Ali doesn't come up once, Carrie is the bomb, dad's family is exquisitely rich (Bentley, Rolls, Aston Martin and Cartier get name checked. Again.), and mom and her family are poor. I'm surprised by the childhood thing as in the US the wealthier parent then pays higher support to ensure the children aren't left with too poor a contrast within co-parenting households. Guess it's different in England, or it was back then.

YouTubeaddict15
Debater
Debater

Post by YouTubeaddict15 »

The thing I think she could be alluding to is being touched by Jimmy Saville as he used to roam free around Stoke Mandeville Hospital which is near where she grew up.

She said everyone found out around the time it was exposed and her viewers noticed her change in emotion, but I feel like the jimmy saville scandal came out quite a while back before she was even on YT? So that didn’t really make sense?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

itaintyourname
Learner
Learner

Post by itaintyourname »

I really wanted to sympathize with Lidl’s claim of having dyslexia. But based on her track record, I don’t believe her.

I’m sorry if she really suffers from it. But even if she does, why not trying to improve or get help? Why wait until she’s 30 to test for it? She made the decision to be a blog as career, so if she knew she’s had trouble with writing for years, at least get some help or have Scarrie do the editing.

It’s very convenient for one to say, I have a pre-existing condition that prevents me to do certain things. But it’s not easy to admit you are slacking at your job. So suck it up and get some help, Lidl!

PixelGirl

Post by PixelGirl »

She talked about the person being struck off, so they'd need to be a medical person for that to happen, a doctor, nurse, dentist maybe. I did a quick search on doctors being struck off and there have been a couple in that area in the past couple of years and one of them was I believe working as a locum locally. I know I saw an Osteopath at one point who later had his licence revoked, but that was about 15 years ago, so I doubt it would have been him, although it was the same town they were living in. Given her tendency for drama, I wonder if someone mentioned a doctor that had been struck off and she remembered seeing them at one point, put two and two together and came up with 12! Something doesn't ring true for me about that story, it feels as if it has bandwagon written all over it.

It must be really tough going through life, just trying to do your thing and everyone just keeps letting you down (Sarcasm). Surely at some point you ask yourself the question, what is the common denominator in all these things happening, oh yes, it's me!

PixelGirl

Post by PixelGirl »

In other news!!

Calling GeorgeePorgee, Come back GeorgeePorgee, all is forgiven! It is the forum that keeps coughing up multiple copies of posts, or maybe Tapatalk that does it? I don't use Tapatalk anymore, just the website on my laptop.

beahunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by beahunny »

Ok Lydia. You have dyslexia. Like so many others all around the world. It's a very frustrating, even depressing condition that affects so many people and there is so much that can be done to help.

So instead of a "Oh woe is me poor little me. Don't criticize my writing. I have dyslexia" video, how about you initiate a fundraiser? Tell your subscribers that you will give away a beauty product bundle or SLG (or ANYTHING that is in your cupboards that was sent to you at no cost to just waste away in your hoarded stock piles) to the person who can raise the most money for an organization like Dyslexia Research Trust (https://www.dyslexic.org.uk/)?

Why is everything about you and only you? Why is it constantly so beyond you to do something for others with no thought on how it will benefit you and your bank account? We know why. It's beyond you because you don't give a toss about anyone besides yourself.

runningon
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by runningon »

She took a test? I think that sounds like she took some online quiz. She probably found one that gave her that answer, potentially not even answering the questions honestly, just so she could pull the "you can't criticize me any more because I have a disability".

Why did she make one of the video tags "rude questions"? I didn't think any of those were rude.

Also, the runaway cat is back.

Post by Guest »

You are right...she probably self-diagnosed her dyslexia or " Dr" Carrie did... :o
She doesn't want to do a house tour ( haven't we seen it all already?!) Ali wants to show other rooms in the house but she will only let him if he furnishes the rooms! She says she has done the whole house herself and Ali has only done ONE room (his dressing room) and alludes to Ali not helping her to buy stuff for the house!

Aceofspades86
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Aceofspades86 »

I mean, just look at all the spelling mistakes in the description of the video. "Weathy", "Assult".
Also, I'm pretty sure the crime of "indecent assault" does not actually exist. It's either indecent exposure of just assault.

lazyluxlidl
Debater
Debater

Post by lazyluxlidl »

OT but have you seen diipakhosla's wedding dress? it's insaneeee. makes me feel almost bad for poor lidl in her swimsuit

Hunevoque
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Hunevoque »

I really feel for Ali in all this, he has no say about a thing. Has he been asked if he wants kids, maybe he doesn’t but it might have been nice to give his thoughts?!
The house, well Ali is just paying the bills, but as he hasn’t bought a single ginger jar ,then he is out of decision making. Interesting that all the manual work he does , doesn’t count, ie: electrical work, drilling, taking carpets off the stairs, gardening…
Concerning her mum, shit, poor mother: ok she might have made some mistakes and it seems suffered(the mum) , from the divorce. It seems she loved the dad very much but didn’t fit in socially with his family. Putting all the blame on her is a bit much and not accepting that she was probably a really difficult spoilt brat kid, and still is, expecting everyone to bend over backwards and never say thanks or just kick them in the ass.
School, there is a limit to what poor teachers can do! Parents have to be invested and on the look out all the time, helping as much as possible, even for bright kids. If she was bad at school well dad should have paid for tuition if he was that rich!!
The various other issues were all to draw attention, make those minions feel sorry for her and proud that such an idiot can be living such a life! She is in such need for sympathy and praise! And no wonder she has no friends, she would blame them if the sky wasn’t the correct insta color!!

MsLaughAlong100
Lurker
Lurker

Post by MsLaughAlong100 »

another snoresfest of sympathy garnering for LYDYAH!

i cant give her credit, it was all about poor LYDYAH again!

her mum was crap (read POOR, working like crazy to pay bills and bring up a spoilt brat on her own, did her rich dad pay child maintenance????)
she was touched up (no comment )
she has dyslexia (self diagnosed and still not had herself officially tested when its only £600 to go into London and know once and for all)
shes doesn't want kids (who on earth is maternal before you have them, its not a test you pass then pop them out, its a way to justify her decision)

OWN IT LYDAH!

youre a selfish spoilt brat who will jump on any current topic to gain sympathy.

Jeez this woman has so much to be thankful for but is a negative nelly spending her time focusing on the bad not where she actually is.

kurkuma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kurkuma »

I have to admit I didn't watch the vlog, so thanks everyone for watching and summarizing. :tu:
I just wanted to say I don't believe she's really dyslexic. Her spelling is bad, yes, and it's convenient to blame it on dyslexia instead of just using auto-correct or even paying someone to proofread what she puts out there. - I guess Carrie is dyslexic too, so she can't help Lydia. :roll:

SillySausage
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by SillySausage »

Such a victim in the whole video but this one really had me smdh:

"For the past few months I physically cannot get pregnant. I wasn't allowed. I was on a treatment for my dermatitis so I had to make sure that that was fine. But it's not like anything long term"

SHUT UP LYDIA!!! Why even include that? You don't want kids and aren't maternal. Own it and move on.

happyforest
Informer
Informer

Post by happyforest »

I'm beyond relieved that she's not planning children. Could you imagine?

However, I swear I remember Ali saying he wanted kids, ages ago in a Q&A video. Ali really is coming off as a saint. Works his ass off, kills bugs for her all day long, gets rid of the corpses of the cat kills, does all the chores, doesn't get to choose anything for the house, gets the "honour" of occasionally getting to veto things here and there, has to run out and pay for her stuff all the time since she never has money or a working card, and seems to be loyal to her. How the hell did she land that relationship? What does she do for him?

Return to “Lydia Millen”