ForeverYours0727

getREAL
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: ForeverYours0727

Post by getREAL »

sandyfrink wrote:I feel bad for her. It does sound like she is one of those people who are terrified of going to the dentist. From how she described her tooth in the newest vlog it seems like it wouldn't be a big deal if they had to pull it. It sounds like that tooth never fully developed so it is weak and more susceptible to cavities.
I have bad anxiety about the dentist too. I had a root canal and a crown prep last month and they gave me nitrous oxide. That allows me to be able to calm down and get stuff done. She should find a place that does it. It really helps and you can drive home afterwards. When they're done, they put you on 100% oxygen for 15 minutes or so and you're fine.
You can pay for school but you can't buy class!

sandyfrink
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by sandyfrink »

^ Yeah that sounds like that would help her a lot. I could literally feel her stress and anxiety when she was parked outside of the dentists office. And you can see it in her face in the last couple vlogs. My parents are the same way so I do feel bad for her.

love88pink
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by love88pink »

Not gonna lie, she looked hot in those dresses.

freckles mcgee
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by freckles mcgee »

Yeah I definitely don't think it was a very good Aria look. Maybe for the Intro song but it didn't really fit.

In her haul she looks really pretty. I've been liking her new filming set ups lately.

I liked all the dresses on her but the floral one. Also those shorts look like her butt will show. All the clothes were cute but I don't really see her wearing all of this stuff. Maybe I'm just used to her winter wardrobe of black pants and plain sweaters.

Bluel
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Bluel »

She did look good in everything, although why get cropped tops if shes going to hide her stomach while showing them on? Also, I feel like while she doesn't hoard makeup, she definitely hoards clothing. She will probably never wear these dresses anywhere, since she hardly goes anywhere, like all her other hauls and probably just bought them just to buy them. Other then maybe doing outfit videos I think that will end up being the extent of her wearing these things.

I do like where she filmed though. Its nice to see her switch it up and that she tried on the clothes. Hauls are always better when gurus do that in my opinion.

nailpolishaddict
Debater
Debater

Post by nailpolishaddict »

I loved the dresses but I agree, why buy so many dressy clothes when you barely go out on your own?

getREAL
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by getREAL »

LOL at somebody telling them how much they both say literally.

Bluel
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Bluel »

^^Someone needs to tell them how much they say all the stupid stuff too like yo and tight.

It really makes no sense how she can be late picking him up. I get she was filming but she knew when she had to leave.

getREAL
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by getREAL »

Bluel wrote:^^Someone needs to tell them how much they say all the stupid stuff too like yo and tight.

It really makes no sense how she can be late picking him up. I get she was filming but she knew when she had to leave.
I thought the same thing. If she'd get her butt up at a decent hour she could get her filming done and be on time. I don't think he'd ever make her wait around. Every vlog she does something a little more stupid. She couldn't even cut a cantelope without looking at him for direction.

freckles mcgee
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by freckles mcgee »

Okay what's the point of posting a reaction video when their reactions aren't even that great and they don't finish the video?

sandyfrink
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sandyfrink »

She posted a photo on IG of her outfit today and she said Matt is taking her on a surprise date and she has no idea where they are going. Everyone is commenting that maybe Matt is proposing.

It was pretty obvious in the last mail time video when the subject of marriage was brought up he was uncomfortable and wanted to change the subject.

BubbleBow16
Informer
Informer

Post by BubbleBow16 »

Kayleighs instragram is starting to get on my nerves. She is a pretty girl don't get me wrong… but she KNOOOOOOWS IT, and to me it seems like she LOVES looking at herself and getting people to say "OMG KAYLIEGH YOU ARE SO PRETTY". Two times in a row recently she has posted pretty much the same pic twice in a row. her in a dress (mirrored) one was slightly closer than the other… and then a double selfie TWICE… both taken in the same shirt, with the same hair and pretty much doing the same face. i feel like she is fishing for compliments. i have never seen someone take so many "I'm sexy" selfleis in my life. There is a difference between a smiling selfie with a caption that says.. today is going to be a good day, or a couple silly selflies in there!! but hers are ALWAYS of her looking into the camera with a half smile and her eyes all squinty with a sexy look on her face. she takes herself WAY to seriously.

Owlx
Informer
Informer

Post by Owlx »

Just checked out her Instagram and woah you're right. I feel like a lot of people take different shots at different angles/poses but you've got to choose one and stick with it! Not upload the whole session lol.

Also I kinda hate how people hound them on getting married, specifically telling Matt he needs to propose. He clearly doesn't like getting that question and really why do people care anyway?

Their vlogs are repetitive and not so exciting but I still find myself watching and being entertained, although sometimes i do skip parts. Idk overall I find them funny they work well together.

freckles mcgee
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by freckles mcgee »

I think with her IG she has a lot of time on her hands and she does wear makeup everyday so that means more selfie photo shoot opportunities. I remember in Myspace days I had a lot of time on my hands so I would always do that haha.

I'm that same way with their vlogs. Sometimes i do skip a few vlogs or just watch the beginning to see what they're gonna do.

The gym tour was really boring. I was gonna watch it all but I just couldn't make it. I feel like there isn't a high demand for that type of video and probably like 5 people asked for it because a while ago they stopped filming their workout because people said it was boring/they didn't want to watch.

sandyfrink
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sandyfrink »

I watched the gym tour. It's kind of crazy how much Matt has spent on all the gym equipment in such a short amount of time. I know he got all of it on Craigslist for good deals but still. With all of that added up they could have gotten a new couch (I'm not over the fact they still haven't gotten new ones lol).

And after seeing the gym, I've decided that Matt is not clean either. It seems like he only cares about keeping his cars clean. I thought the gym would be cleaner since it's pretty much his shrine. The floors...yuck. I know it's a gym but it's still part of their house and they wear their gym shoes in their actual house after they work out...

Owlx
Informer
Informer

Post by Owlx »

I couldn't get through the gym tour either! I thought it would just be a quick part of their vlog not a whole video dedicated to it. I always skip their workouts so I have zero interest in what equipment they have. He really has spent a lot on the gym but its a big part of their lifestyle so I can see why he would.

I don't see the big deal about the couches or the lack of decor, its their home "shrugs".

sandyfrink
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sandyfrink »

They've been talking about getting new couches since they've moved in but never seem to want to pay the money for them. I wasn't making a big deal about it. If they actually liked the couches they have now then it wouldn't matter. But even they've talked about how old their current couches are. I just think it's weird that it's taken this long when they've had the money to do it.

Anyways I just watched the newest vlog and I've never realized how skinny Matt's legs are in comparison to the rest of his body. He should start doing more leg days, right now it's not too noticeable but if he continues to bulk up on top and not even out his legs he will look ridiculous.

Stranger
Informer
Informer

Post by Stranger »

^^ Yes he looks odd with a huge upper body and such skinny chicken legs.

getREAL
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by getREAL »

Stranger wrote:^^ Yes he looks odd with a huge upper body and such skinny chicken legs.
I've never really noticed. I'll have to go see. Any particular vlog?

Bluel
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Bluel »

The only time I really noticed his legs in the latest vlog was when he was rocking back to touch his toes over his head. They don't look that odd to me otherwise. His biceps on the other hand looked so insane when he had that super tight shirt on a few clogs ago.

Return to “ForeverYours0727”