ForeverYours0727

getREAL
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ForeverYours0727

Post by getREAL »

getREAL wrote:She will wear those black Tory Burch flats with anything. In the vlog posted today, she had on baggy sweatpants and had them on. I've seen her go to Walmart with workout leggings on and have them on. I get that she likes them, but damn.

I'm still confused as to why the vlogs are 2 days behind when people like itsjudytime has WAY more going on and she manages to get hers up on time. She caught up one times but she's fallen behind again.

Matt got home and was starving and she started cooking when he got home. I just don't see why she couldn't have it ready for him instead of him having to wait until late. Can she not do anything without him?? :roll:
This is random, but do they not have a dishwasher? I would think that house would have one.
You can pay for school but you can't buy class!

Bluel
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Bluel »

^^Ugh those flats. I get she likes them but yes they are definitely overused.

I don't understand why they are behind either. Its obvious she sleeps in. For someone who does nothing all day she has no excuse.

I've wondered that before. She knows when he should be home and he's obviously going to be hungry, ehy make him wait? Especially since, again, she's home allll day. Its quite cleae she can't since after a long day at work she still wants him to take her everywhere. What's the point of having her own vehicle if she won't do all that while he's at work?

Yes, they so have a dishwasher. Another reason why that chore alone should always be completed. I really can see how others think his mom wouldn't think highly of her. She stays home all day, is so busy with "filming", and never has anytime to clean the house or have a decent meal ready for him after he works as much as he does.

getREAL
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by getREAL »

I don't understand the paper plates and plastic forks if they have a dishwasher. That is just plain lazy! Wow...

Matt's mom definitely seems a little annoyed around Kayleigh. I don't think Kayleigh picks up on that at all, though. His dad seems okay with her but It's a little different with moms/women. His little brothers definitely like her from what I can tell, probably because she's so childish. The older one seems way more intelligent than Kayleigh. :lol:

pseudo1
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by pseudo1 »

Yeah, the oldest of the two little brother is way more mature than Kayleigh, that's kinda sad when you think about it.Sometimes I feel like he facepalms internally to Kayleigh's bullshits, when she acts like a 10 years old.

getREAL
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by getREAL »

pseudo1 wrote:Yeah, the oldest of the two little brother is way more mature than Kayleigh, that's kinda sad when you think about it.Sometimes I feel like he facepalms internally to Kayleigh's bullshits, when she acts like a 10 years old.
LMAO, right?!

pseudo1
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by pseudo1 »

getREAL wrote:
pseudo1 wrote:Yeah, the oldest of the two little brother is way more mature than Kayleigh, that's kinda sad when you think about it.Sometimes I feel like he facepalms internally to Kayleigh's bullshits, when she acts like a 10 years old.
LMAO, right?!
I thinks she should act like her age.That's sad when a 12 years old is more mature than you are.And she always complains how it makes her TIRED to make a damn video.That's very annoying considering that Matt works up to very late in the night.
(BTW the dogs in your avatar are super cute ;) )

getREAL
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by getREAL »

pseudo1 wrote:
getREAL wrote:
LMAO, right?!
I thinks she should act like her age.That's sad when a 12 years old is more mature than you are.And she always complains how it makes her TIRED to make a damn video.That's very annoying considering that Matt works up to very late in the night.
(BTW the dogs in your avatar are super cute ;) )
Thank you! :) They're my sweet babies.

cocoapuff
Informer
Informer

Post by cocoapuff »

"I love doing dishes guys! It's so much fun!" (Kayleigh from the THIS IS MY SONGGG!!! Vlog)
I don't know if she could have been more obvious about the fact that she reads here :?

freckles mcgee
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by freckles mcgee »

^I think she was being sarcastic.

Idk, when I'm around kids I tend to act more "immature" you could say because it's easy around kids? Who wants to be the stuffy adult? And they obviously like how she acts because every time they see her they are all over her and constantly trying to get her attention.
Image Image

Bluel
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Bluel »

freckles mcgee wrote:^I think she was being sarcastic.

Idk, when I'm around kids I tend to act more "immature" you could say because it's easy around kids? Who wants to be the stuffy adult? And they obviously like how she acts because every time they see her they are all over her and constantly trying to get her attention.
Even if she was, she has a dishwasher. How hard can they be?

That would be more believeable if she didn't act like that all the time. I don't think it has anything to do with how she acts, just that they want her attention period. They're the same way with Matt, which is why most of the time I skip through their parts.

Bluel
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Bluel »

Their Not My Arms vlog was so funny! Especially when he got the moisturizer in her mouth and her freak out when he started to put the top back on the lipstick without twisting it back down .

freckles mcgee
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by freckles mcgee »

Matt's kind of that same way though, we just don't see it as much since Kayleigh is usually in control of the vlog. I like the vlogs with his little brothers because I think they're hilarious. I mostly only skip over their workouts because that is so boring to me.

I agree!! I love when they do challenge videos because they are so funny together in them. If they did more of them instead of daily vlogs I think they could have more subscribers.
Image Image

Bluel
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Bluel »

^^Maybe it is because she controls it or because with him it's more natural and with her it seems to try hard, either way its not just when she's around his brothers. They are too pay attention to me, no me, whenever their around. I also skip their workouts, just not all that interesting. Also, when their driving and she's singing (unless i just have the vlog playing while doing other stuff). Which sadly is a majority of their vlogs.

freckles mcgee
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by freckles mcgee »

Sometimes when they're driving there's some good parts so I don't skip those haha. I'll have to go search for it but one of my favorite moments happened while they were driving. I do usually have the vlog playing in the background too and go back to parts that sound interesting to actually watch.

I know this will never happen and I'm like 90% sure that I've said this before but they should start posting three times a week and have certain videos for that day. Like a q&a, a challenge/tag and then a collective follow them around vlog from that week. I really do like them and I think this would be better. I love watching their q&a's and their challenge videos.
Image Image

Bluel
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Bluel »

^^I agree, three times a week would be good for them. They don't do enough to warrent daily vlogs. Some challenges I don't care for but its the same with vlogs. More Q&As would be great especially if they answered some of the questions we wonder about here.

sandyfrink
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sandyfrink »

I have watched a couple of those Not My Arms Challenge video and theirs was honestly the funniest. I really like when they do challenges and film with the nicer camera. I really liked that video

freckles mcgee
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by freckles mcgee »

^I agree. I actually laughed a lot. A lot of the not my arms challenges aren't good and just are so stiff.
Image Image

Bluel
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Bluel »

Oh my, she did not look good in her latest haul video. Her face was so shiny and she looked really puffy. Her face just looked so off.

sandyfrink
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sandyfrink »

"You can't stop Matt and his candles. Candles all day for Matt." Lol. He sure loves those candles. It's cute. I wish my boyfriend liked candles as much as him. I always get excited when I buy new candles and my boyfriend could care less. Lol.

getREAL
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by getREAL »

Bluel wrote:Oh my, she did not look good in her latest haul video. Her face was so shiny and she looked really puffy. Her face just looked so off.
Something definitely looked off. I cannot believe she wears a light to medium coverage BB cream under full coverage foundation. Her skin is not that bad, I don't think. There are ways to go about covering up blemishes without wearing layers of foundation. Her skin can't breathe, no wonder she breaks out.

She should try Dermablend cover creme. It's a very full coverage concealer that also be used as a foundation. It's pricey, but from what I've seen of it on YT, it will cover anything. It even covers ForeverKailyn's mess. If you know who I'm talking about, you'll know that's a severe case of acne. She cakes it on, though. Kayleigh wouldn't need to do all that.

Return to “ForeverYours0727”