ForeverYours0727

freckles mcgee
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ForeverYours0727

Post by freckles mcgee »

^ I get what you're saying. They have that huge house together, she's considered part of his family, they've been together for 7 years and he still doesn't want to rush into anything. I guess when they've been together for 14 years it'll finally be long enough. I'm sure he's thinking he doesn't want to "mess up a good thing" but eventually Kayleigh is going to want more and be vocal about it. Hopefully. I can see her just suffering through it because she doesn't want to be without him.
Image Image

getREAL
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by getREAL »

freckles mcgee wrote:^ I get what you're saying. They have that huge house together, she's considered part of his family, they've been together for 7 years and he still doesn't want to rush into anything. I guess when they've been together for 14 years it'll finally be long enough. I'm sure he's thinking he doesn't want to "mess up a good thing" but eventually Kayleigh is going to want more and be vocal about it. Hopefully. I can see her just suffering through it because she doesn't want to be without him.
I totally agree with the bolded part. She would absolutely crumble without him. She has no friends and her family isn't close. She would have nobody. That's not a good reason to stay with somebody, but that's another story. Lol Don't get me wrong, I do think she loves him, but he is all she has. He's all she knows.
You can pay for school but you can't buy class!

sandyfrink
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sandyfrink »

So on Twitter she posted that the new vlog is up last night. 10 hours ago and people have been commenting on that post that it's private. She hasn't responded to anyone or posted anything. My guess is she did it on accident and has been asleep since then…I think its 2:00 pm in Maryland right now...

Bluel
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Bluel »

So if Matt likes her keeping the house put together why doesn't she do it more often? Only when she's supposed to get a gift. Which I don't get why she made such a deal about her present. What did she get for him? Oh yeah that's right nothing.

I still wonder why they don't take their shoes off before walking all through the house. Especially with them having snow now. I also wonder if they wipe down the counters after the cats are on them. Somehow I just don't think they do.

Also, if they went out to eat on Valentines day what is the point of celebrating it again on Saturday? Whats left to "celebrate?" They'll probably go out to eat again which is such a waste.

getREAL
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by getREAL »

She really does act like a child about presents. Of course she didn't get him anything...
You can pay for school but you can't buy class!

freckles mcgee
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by freckles mcgee »

To me the house seems like they don't even really live and do anything there. They eat off paper plates, eat out a lot, and just watch Netflix. They only use like 4 rooms in that whole house.

Idk I don't think it's silly of them to go out to eat on Valentine's Day and then celebrate it on Saturday. Matt worked all day and he probably wanted to take her out and not wait. And them going out that night was last minute it seemed like. I just hope they actually do something besides going out to eat or shopping.

OT but this vlog made me crave Mexican food so bad.
Image Image

Bluel
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Bluel »

freckles mcgee wrote:To me the house seems like they don't even really live and do anything there. They eat off paper plates, eat out a lot, and just watch Netflix. They only use like 4 rooms in that whole house.

Idk I don't think it's silly of them to go out to eat on Valentine's Day and then celebrate it on Saturday. Matt worked all day and he probably wanted to take her out and not wait. And them going out that night was last minute it seemed like. I just hope they actually do something besides going out to eat or shopping.
True. It would have been nice to see them answer that question as to why they dont decorate it or anything.

That's what I don't get about going out on Valentines day and then celebrating on Saturday. What else could they do to celebrate? Other then her getting her gift.

freckles mcgee
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by freckles mcgee »

^They could do a lot of things. Like going to the movies, aquarium, paint pottery (lol), or something like that. But they're really not that type of couple haha.

I find it weird that they knew they'd be celebrating on Saturday and made no reservations. Also, I know they've said before that Matt isn't a present person but she could easily get him workout gear or a protein powder he really likes. Or even a gift card. It doesn't have to be anything that fancy. I'm sure he would still appreciate it.
Image Image

sandyfrink
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sandyfrink »

But she made him that jar of hearts...

sandyfrink
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sandyfrink »

Bluel wrote:So if Matt likes her keeping the house put together why doesn't she do it more often? Only when she's supposed to get a gift. Which I don't get why she made such a deal about her present. What did she get for him? Oh yeah that's right nothing.

I still wonder why they don't take their shoes off before walking all through the house. Especially with them having snow now. I also wonder if they wipe down the counters after the cats are on them. Somehow I just don't think they do.

Also, if they went out to eat on Valentines day what is the point of celebrating it again on Saturday? Whats left to "celebrate?" They'll probably go out to eat again which is such a waste.
I don't think they do either. Whenever they show the cats up close on the floor just pay attention to the floor, it's disgusting.

I haven't watched the new vlog yet but they didn't make reservations for Saturday either?

Bluel
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Bluel »

^^I'll have to pay better attention next time. Its not sanitary the way they, she especially, lets the cats get so close to their food and dishes. And I get she hates cooking or whatever but her shock at how good a knife can cut/how sharp it is is stupid. I still believe that's all an act she puts on but its just pathetic.

Nope. They decided to just have steak and asparagus at home. So, essientally their "celebration" was going to be walking around and eating out but chose to "chill" and eat at home because they never get to do that, or so they say. Her obsessiveness with the present was ridiculous too. Matt never should have told her.

Her hair lately too, I know someone mentioned it previously and I noticed it in Saturdays vlog, (which I guess since she uploads so late she's a day behind again), but it sure looks like she doesn't run a brush through the right side if it. That side always looks undone. Although her hair doesn't look the healthiest anyway.

freckles mcgee
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by freckles mcgee »

I feel like she was genuinely shocked at how the knives cut. It seems like they don't see the point in investing in better cookware and they seem like the type to think that there is no difference between a $20 knife set and a $60 one.
Image Image

Lahvit
Debater
Debater

Post by Lahvit »

Wow, could she be any more childish about her present. That's all she cares about. Maybe that's why Matt doesn't want to marry her? Lol . I don't get what they're waiting for to get married? They pretty much are! They are so odd.

nailpolishaddict
Debater
Debater

Post by nailpolishaddict »

In her Q and A she has tons of people talking about her saying that she was engaged before. I wish she would clear that up I don't know why Matt won't at least get her a ring I mean they already bought a huge house, if he wasn't trying to rush then he would have stayed at the old house.

angie031709
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by angie031709 »

Why does everyone here talk about how Kayleigh is such a bad girlfriend/lazy/immature? If she was genuinely all of these things...Matt wouldnt be with her OR he likes her the way she is. They are still very young so of course they are still growing up. But really their relationship is none of our business... if they're together then its fine. I'd rather talk about her actual beauty channel. I really like how she is putting more effort into her videos... But as someone said earlier... she does not need to go and buy new stuff for every video. Seems like a waste of money as she has tons of products. We will see how much she has in her upcoming collection video.

sandyfrink
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sandyfrink »

^ 1. They aren't that young and 2. I don't think Matt is all that great either.

Anyways, it's so odd they only had one knife after so many years living on their own. Sometimes they remind me of some backwoods hicks with how they live.

Also I feel like Matt has issues with being affectionate…It seems like Kayleigh is fine with hugging him and kissing him on camera but he just seems awkward.

love88pink
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by love88pink »

^ I agree. I was going to post last night about how they are not affectionate at all! Its so awkward when Matt gets home from work they dont even hug or kiss or anything. She just stands there and films him.

pseudo1
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by pseudo1 »

I agree they aren't that young at all.I think she's 25.She acts SO childish most of the time and the way she talks to the cats makes me cringe.
I also wonder where they eat ? They don't have any table (exept that low one in front of the TV) I'm sure they sit on the sofa with the paper plate on their lap :lol: I hate how they ALWAYS eat with disposable dishes.
Also I feel like Matt has issues with being affectionate…It seems like Kayleigh is fine with hugging him and kissing him on camera but he just seems awkward.
Yep I noticed that too.But in an other hand he seems to have quite a dull personality, It's hard to explain :/ .

sandyfrink
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sandyfrink »

Like she calls him "Babe" or "My love" sometimes, I don't think I've heard him call her anything but Kayleigh…

She is a very beautiful girl(imo) but he acts like he is not attracted to her. He hardly compliments her and I feel like she is always complimenting him. Like if he puts on a plain black hoodie at the store and she is like "Omg you look so hot in that babe" and then in a recent vlog he is like "Oh I just noticed how pretty you look" and she is wearing a lot of makeup and that Valentine's day outfit. It's like not even a real compliment. Geeze.

Bluel
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Bluel »

^^I kinda see it the other way, like maybe he's not to keen on showing affection on camera and hers always comes off so forced to me. To be honest they both seem equally dull to me as well.

I think she's 23 not 25. Whatever their relationship is it works for them sure, but it seems like Matt is comfortable and that's why he's not in any hurry. Maybe if she did more and helped to add more stability to their relationship, he may look at youtube as not a long term situation which it isn't, like he mentioned, maybe marriage would be more of a reality for her sooner rather then later since it seems that's what she wants.

I always figured they ate in front of the TV as well or even standing up lol.

Return to “ForeverYours0727”