ForeverYours0727

BubbleBow16
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ForeverYours0727

Post by BubbleBow16 »

i remember in a really old video (or maybe it was an old twit pic) she posted a pic of one of her art pics she was working on for school. I almost s*** my pants. I was dying laughing. it looked like a highschool art project.

freckles mcgee
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by freckles mcgee »

I'm really proud of Kayleigh for sticking to her upload schedule. Before when she set one for herself she quit after a week I think.
Image Image

sandyfrink
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sandyfrink »

In the new snowing vlog did anyone else find it weird that they went to Matt's parents house to shovel the driveway?
I mean it didn't snow that much and it looked like it was melting. Plus they have the two other sons who could handle shoveling, I'd say they would be old enough to handle that. Matt is always over there doing something or the other. I wonder if his family asks him to or he offers. It makes me feel bad for him since he works all the time and really hardly has time to do anything in his own house.

pseudo1
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by pseudo1 »

Yup, Matt is definetly a good guy.He works very hard, I do feel bad for him too sometimes.

freckles mcgee
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by freckles mcgee »

It looked like he didn't even shovel his own driveway/sidewalks. I think he's the type to just offer right away.
Image Image

Bluel
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Bluel »

I really don't see how they can walk all over the house with the same shoes they had on when outside and then turn around and walk around in socks. Especially in the winter. They're going end up ruining the floors and tracking all sorts of stuff in.

buddalove
Lurker
Lurker

Post by buddalove »

...and those damn empty boxes sitting in that room next to the main entrance...whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! :(

berrysweetheart

Post by berrysweetheart »

They have such a pretty house that could be decorated so well.

sandyfrink
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sandyfrink »

Okay. If the most exciting thing that happens in your vlog is a car wash and you even title it AMAZING CARWASH or whatever then you really need to either do something more exciting or not even bother vlogging.

freckles mcgee
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by freckles mcgee »

sandyfrink wrote:Okay. If the most exciting thing that happens in your vlog is a car wash and you even title it AMAZING CARWASH or whatever then you really need to either do something more exciting or not even bother vlogging.
All of the blog titles annoy me. Like once she titled it scary doctors appointment and she was just going to the dermatologist because she was breaking out. They should do more tags on their channel. It could help build their following.
Image Image

freckles mcgee
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by freckles mcgee »

I'm not surprised that she didn't go to IMATS this year but I feel like she should. It would be a great chance for her to meet subscribers without actually having to organize a meet up herself. And a lot of other gurus are there. It would have been good for her to network and get her channel out there more.
Image Image

sandyfrink
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sandyfrink »

I don't see her going without Matt and he probably wouldn't be able to take those days off work. Which is weird cause she doesn't seem like she would be that awkward around her subscribers.

Bluel
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Bluel »

freckles mcgee wrote:I'm not surprised that she didn't go to IMATS this year but I feel like she should. It would be a great chance for her to meet subscribers without actually having to organize a meet up herself. And a lot of other gurus are there. It would have been good for her to network and get her channel out there more.
I know she had said before about how she couldn't afford to go. I don't know how it all works or if she discussed it in the new vlog (haven't watched yet) but if they dont pay her way then I can't see her going. Even though it would make sense. She needs to start planning for a future. She doesn't really do much for her "brand."

freckles mcgee
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by freckles mcgee »

Exactly. I also really think they need to give their vlogging channel a make over or something. More tags and only follow me around videos a couple times a week. They're actually a couple I'd want to see do tags or challenges because they actually are funny and themselves on camera.
Image Image

sandyfrink
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sandyfrink »

I'm glad she is cooking more and it seems like she is improving her cooking skills too. I felt bad that Matt was trying to hog all the chicken though. Lol. I really do like Kayleigh. I just wish she would improve her beauty channel because I feel like she could be one of the "big" gurus on YT if she put in the work.

pseudo1
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by pseudo1 »

In their "meal prepping" vlog, she was so fucking annoying when she didn't wanted Matt to take the amout of chicken he wanted for work ,Oh, because a BIG piece of chicken is not enough for her.Jeez let the poor guy take what he fucking needs,there was ENOUGH chicken left for her already.

freckles mcgee
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by freckles mcgee »

pseudo1 wrote:In their "meal prepping" vlog, she was so fucking annoying when she didn't wanted Matt to take the amout of chicken he wanted for work ,Oh, because a BIG piece of chicken is not enough for her.Jeez let the poor guy take what he fucking needs,there was ENOUGH chicken left for her already.
I don't think she was annoying. I mean if you look at the chicken that was "hers" it wasn't even that much. And then if you look at how much he had versus her for the week. She would hardly get anything.

(I didn't mean to thank for the post. I meant to hit quote.)
Image Image

sandyfrink
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sandyfrink »

He was about to leave her with hardly any when she is the one cooking it. He was already taking 2 portions out of the 3 portions that she made and was trying to take some out of the 3rd portion which was hers. I don't think her wanting 1 portion is annoying. I was annoyed that she had to say, "Save some for me" a few times.

Bluel
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Bluel »

sandyfrink wrote:He was about to leave her with hardly any when she is the one cooking it. He was already taking 2 portions out of the 3 portions that she made and was trying to take some out of the 3rd portion which was hers. I don't think her wanting 1 portion is annoying. I was annoyed that she had to say, "Save some for me" a few times.
I agree. I thought that was supposed to also be part of their dinner so yeah he was trying to take her portion as well. Maybe she didn't known how much he was going to want for his meals, but she should have realized that three pieces isn't enough for a whole lot of meals.

Lahvit
Debater
Debater

Post by Lahvit »

Have you guys seen this comment on the newest vlog? There are a lot of similar comments about her not doing shit and not having food ready for Matt.

Return to “ForeverYours0727”