ForeverYours0727

BubbleBow16
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ForeverYours0727

Post by BubbleBow16 »

i cant get over how boring their vlogs are now. i cant even sit through them without fast forwarding. so boring...

Lahvit
Debater
Debater

Post by Lahvit »

BubbleBow16 wrote:i cant get over how boring their vlogs are now. i cant even sit through them without fast forwarding. so boring...
I know! All we ever see them is in the car, BJ's or Walmart. SOOO boring.

Bluel
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Bluel »

I skip anytime they are in the car or eating out. So most of their vlogs. But, I did see and had to laugh at Matt saying he didnt know why she sleeps in when he doesn't get home until 3-4am.

Stranger
Informer
Informer

Post by Stranger »

Can't Kayleigh vlog just herself while Matt is at work, edit it, then film when Matt gets home, edit that then upload it that night or something?? Or is this a lot more complicated than I think it is?
Or maybe don't vlog at all?

Lahvit
Debater
Debater

Post by Lahvit »

Bluel wrote:I skip anytime they are in the car or eating out. So most of their vlogs. But, I did see and had to laugh at Matt saying he didnt know why she sleeps in when he doesn't get home until 3-4am.
LOL!! I died at that part! You can tell she was taken back when he said that. Her excuse was so lame. No, Kayleigh, you're just a lazy ass girlfriend. My ass she wakes up while she's gone. I'd LOVE to see her try to work Matt's hours! :D

That's what Judy does! She edits throughout the day so it's not so much work at the end of the day.

Stranger
Informer
Informer

Post by Stranger »

hmm, maybe Kayleigh could benefit from doing it that way lol, I do like Kayleigh she does seem nice but some things she does just annoys me, I wish I could have a comfortable life like hers and be lazy (I'm lazy now after completing my University degree that took a lot of energy out of me and being laid off work).
I will give her that she does respond to a lot of tweets though, or comments in her videos.

BubbleBow16
Informer
Informer

Post by BubbleBow16 »

lol... can you imagine if Kayleigh got pregnant. Can you imagine how big of a reality check that would be!! I think out of any guru/vlogger that would be the most entertaining thing on the planet. With how irresponsible and lazy she is... omg... i couldn't imagine.

nailpolishaddict
Debater
Debater

Post by nailpolishaddict »

BubbleBow16 wrote:lol... can you imagine if Kayleigh got pregnant. Can you imagine how big of a reality check that would be!! I think out of any guru/vlogger that would be the most entertaining thing on the planet. With how irresponsible and lazy she is... omg... i couldn't imagine.
I thought about that today! She was acting so childish in the vlog i couldn't imagine her having to take care of a child

goober01
Talker
Talker

Post by goober01 »

nailpolishaddict wrote:
BubbleBow16 wrote:lol... can you imagine if Kayleigh got pregnant. Can you imagine how big of a reality check that would be!! I think out of any guru/vlogger that would be the most entertaining thing on the planet. With how irresponsible and lazy she is... omg... i couldn't imagine.
I thought about that today! She was acting so childish in the vlog i couldn't imagine her having to take care of a child
Oh snap! Yo, that would be tight though, foreal.

pseudo1
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by pseudo1 »

BubbleBow16
Informer
Informer

Post by BubbleBow16 »

pseudo1 wrote:

HAHAHA

Bluel
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Bluel »

I really really wish she would remove tight and any form of the word from her vocabulary. A phone case is not "way tighter" than the previous one.

Also, its really nasty that they would not clean the juicer, which you can see at the beginning of the vlog, before being gone all day.

And once again it seems like she wasn't all rhat worthwhile in her christmas gifts to him. Yeah a paint job is nice but she could've gotten something else in the meantime.

getREAL
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by getREAL »

BubbleBow16 wrote:
pseudo1 wrote:

HAHAHA
I LITERALLY LOL'd. ;)
You can pay for school but you can't buy class!

pseudo1
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by pseudo1 »

In her last vlog "best big bro ever" they went to CVS to buy makeup for her newyear eve makeup tut. WTF Doesn't she have ENOUGH makeup ? Was it even necessary to buy all this makeup?? she has to buy brand new makeup for EVERY FUCKING makeup tutorial.Does she throw away her makeup after one use :roll: oh never mind..I bet she buys it with Matt's money.

fondueofyou
Informer
Informer

Post by fondueofyou »

Yeah I always wondered why she always has to buy new make up for every single video she does ... o_o Does she not have any palettes?

Roseyyy
Learner
Learner

Post by Roseyyy »

When she's the one that starts the vlog she throws her hands in the air like Matt and says what's up guys hahahahaha

Bluel
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Bluel »

pseudo1 wrote:In her last vlog "best big bro ever" they went to CVS to buy makeup for her newyear eve makeup tut. WTF Doesn't she have ENOUGH makeup ? Was it even necessary to buy all this makeup?? she has to buy brand new makeup for EVERY FUCKING makeup tutorial.Does she throw away her makeup after one use :roll: oh never mind..I bet she buys it with Matt's money.
I'm going to wait to see what she comes up with. If its something really glamorous then I could understand the need for maybe something new shadow wise and the lashes since she doesn't normally wear them but nothing else. Also I doubt she uses Matts money as I'm sure she claims all these shopping trips for tax purposes.

I did once again have to laugh at her saying she'll try to get the video up my New Years. Its like come on, she doesnt do anything else, what would stop her from getting it up on time? I fail to understand this. I still really wanna know what happened to all those videos she kept claiming to be filming yet none were posted. She should easily be able to get up 2-3 videos a week.

pseudo1
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by pseudo1 »

Bluel wrote:
pseudo1 wrote:In her last vlog "best big bro ever" they went to CVS to buy makeup for her newyear eve makeup tut. WTF Doesn't she have ENOUGH makeup ? Was it even necessary to buy all this makeup?? she has to buy brand new makeup for EVERY FUCKING makeup tutorial.Does she throw away her makeup after one use :roll: oh never mind..I bet she buys it with Matt's money.
I'm going to wait to see what she comes up with. If its something really glamorous then I could understand the need for maybe something new shadow wise and the lashes since she doesn't normally wear them but nothing else. Also I doubt she uses Matts money as I'm sure she claims all these shopping trips for tax purposes.

I did once again have to laugh at her saying she'll try to get the video up my New Years. Its like come on, she doesnt do anything else, what would stop her from getting it up on time? I fail to understand this. I still really wanna know what happened to all those videos she kept claiming to be filming yet none were posted. She should easily be able to get up 2-3 videos a week.
Exactly, In A LOT of vlogs she's like "Oh I just finished filming this look,it's a surprise for you guys" and then she never uploads it.It annoys me so much.I really feel that she won't post any new year video.Sometimes she waits 2 to 3 weeks to post a video on her beauty channel.She should concentrate more on her beauty channel,she has more than 240 000 subs on it.Geez !

goober01
Talker
Talker

Post by goober01 »

pseudo1 wrote:
Bluel wrote:

Exactly, In A LOT of vlogs she's like "Oh I just finished filming this look,it's a surprise for you guys" and then she never uploads it.It annoys me so much.I really feel that she won't post any new year video.Sometimes she waits 2 to 3 weeks to post a video on her beauty channel.She should concentrate more on her beauty channel,she has more than 240 000 subs on it.Geez !

This frustrates me too! She used to make SUCH GREAT beauty videos! I have like every video of hers saved on a playlist until the past year and a half or so.. When he hair got really damaged and her makeup became too heavy for everyday. Her last bun video/tutorial was awful. A middle school inspired bun with a large crunchy curl covering her face... I will be unsubbing soon :/

Stranger
Informer
Informer

Post by Stranger »

^^^ Oh god the bangs annoyed me so much, the part was awful, the 'bump' was flat, the bun should have been higher on her head for that fullness.

Return to “ForeverYours0727”