ForeverYours0727

freckles mcgee
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ForeverYours0727

Post by freckles mcgee »

Idk how I feel about Kayleigh's Divergent video. The look is pretty simple to do so she did a good job of that but it's so simple it just looked like she filled in her brows. I think she could have done some small things to add to it. Like a lip color to match Shailene's lips or she could've added long false lashes since Shailene's are soooo long.

The FIT me stick foundation looks like it doesn't blend out very well. I'm glad I never bought it.

sandyfrink
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sandyfrink »

getREAL wrote:
Stranger wrote:^^ Yes he looks odd with a huge upper body and such skinny chicken legs.
I've never really noticed. I'll have to go see. Any particular vlog?
The Couples Workout vlog

getREAL
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by getREAL »

sandyfrink wrote:
getREAL wrote:
Stranger wrote:^^ Yes he looks odd with a huge upper body and such skinny chicken legs.
I've never really noticed. I'll have to go see. Any particular vlog?
The Couples Workout vlog
Thanks. I didn't watch that one. Usually if I do watch, I skim through it.
You can pay for school but you can't buy class!

Bumble B
Informer
Informer

Post by Bumble B »

I never watch Kayleigh's tutorials, but i like their vlogs. i have been putting it off since matt was still on crutches though.

Owlx
Informer
Informer

Post by Owlx »

sandyfrink wrote:They've been talking about getting new couches since they've moved in but never seem to want to pay the money for them. I wasn't making a big deal about it. If they actually liked the couches they have now then it wouldn't matter. But even they've talked about how old their current couches are. I just think it's weird that it's taken this long when they've had the money to do it.

Anyways I just watched the newest vlog and I've never realized how skinny Matt's legs are in comparison to the rest of his body. He should start doing more leg days, right now it's not too noticeable but if he continues to bulk up on top and not even out his legs he will look ridiculous.
Oh I know, I wasn't pointing you out but I've seen a lot of comments on their lack of home decor and its like... Really?

I've always noticed how skinny his legs are its something I look at automatically when it comes to muscular guys. Definitely not a good look, doesn't he say he hates leg days too? They seem naturally skinny though so I wonder if there is anything at all that can be done to bulk them up.

freckles mcgee
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by freckles mcgee »

Matt's reaction was real adorable when Kayleigh bought him that game. I hope she continues to get him gifts since he does surprise him all the time.

freckles mcgee
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by freckles mcgee »

I feel so bad about their house. I wonder what happened exactly.

Also in the new vlog I thought it was odd how they didn't actually get to play with any of the dogs. It seems like a tease to the animals. I'm sure it was because of the shelter or whatever but it sucks because they were nice and went out of their way to go do that and couldn't actually play with them.

Bluel
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Bluel »

^^I didn't hear them mention anything about their house unless I missed it....

Honestly that's normal at all the shelters I've gone to in the past. Unless you are going there to seriously inquire about a dog, they don't take them out and you play with them.
Last edited by Bluel on Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

getREAL
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by getREAL »

What happened with the house?

Bluel
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Bluel »

Nevermind, I see she posted pictures on Twitter. She didn't explain at all of course, said wait for the next vlog, but it looks like water damage in the living room. The floor look wet and the ceiling looks like it gave way.

Bluel
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Bluel »

From her Twitter:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

getREAL
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by getREAL »

Oh, no. Maybe they'll have to get new couches now. Lol...that is unfortunate, though. Looks like they got all of the furniture out.

Bluel
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Bluel »

^^Hope so considering that's where they had the tv set up.

freckles mcgee
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by freckles mcgee »

Bluel wrote:^^I didn't hear them mention anything about their house unless I missed it....

Honestly that's normal at all the shelters I've gone to in the past. Unless you are going there to seriously inquire about a dog, they don't take them out and you play with them.
Ah okay. I've never actually gone. Idk I think with shelters you would think they'd be happy & encourage for people wanting to come spend time with the dogs. It probably is a lot of work to do that though since there's so many.

Kayleigh tweeted that they're staying with Matt's parents for a couple weeks or a month or something. Which I wonder if she'll still vlog everyday. Personally, I wouldn't just because I don't know if Matt's parents would want to be in every vlog of everyday and have a camera in their face. It's different when it is every so often but I would get annoyed after a few days of it.

Bluel
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Bluel »

^^I'm quite curious how she behaves there, since at home she's so lazy. I do wonder the extent of the damage though that would cause them to leave, since it just appears to be the living room right now.

freckles mcgee
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by freckles mcgee »

Bluel wrote:^^I'm quite curious how she behaves there, since at home she's so lazy. I do wonder the extent of the damage though that would cause them to leave, since it just appears to be the living room right now.
Yeah I'm realyl curious as to what's all wrong with their house.

In the new vlog I was disappointed they didn't slow dance for longer to the song rather than just stopping once Matt noticed the camera. I thought it was a sweet idea even if it was off the radio haha. Matt looked extremely confused and stiff at first haha.

pseudo1
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by pseudo1 »

Oh my God I cringed SO MUCH when she welcolmed Matt with that dance and music :x ugh.It was SO awkward to watch.

Bluel
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Bluel »

^^I did too, but it was also cute. Lol. He went along with it for the most part and it was sweet to see since they aren't normally that way. Kind of makes me see what I had always thought, that he doesn't like being so affectionate on camera.

sandyfrink
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sandyfrink »

Oh my god. That really sucks about their house. At least insurance will be covering it. I didn't see the couches in the garage in the new vlog so I wonder if they just decided to throw them out (One can only hope)

getREAL
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by getREAL »

sandyfrink wrote:Oh my god. That really sucks about their house. At least insurance will be covering it. I didn't see the couches in the garage in the new vlog so I wonder if they just decided to throw them out (One can only hope)
Haha! It would be a good time to go ahead and do it. It's not like they're going to have to pay out of pocket for repairs which is a good thing because Matt would probably be cheap with it knowing him. If it's not for his cars or the gym, it doesn't matter to him.

Return to “ForeverYours0727”