ForeverYours0727

BubbleBow
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ForeverYours0727

Post by BubbleBow »

i totally agree Jessy, and that was my point above. why rent such a gorgeous big house if you dont set it up nicely.. especially if they cant afford to.... whats the point? at that point it seems like a huge waste of money over anything. again... they are trying to prove something. they look like a couple college students with hand me down couches, and a couple ninja swords in this nice house. Its weird to me.

BubbleBow
Debater
Debater

Post by BubbleBow »

also, did any of you notice how she didn't mention that her recent video was a collab. i thought that was kind of rude of her since caramelie03 did.

Bluel
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Bluel »

She had mentioned in the vlog where she was filming her outfits for her beauty channel that it was a collab. Also her and Matt did go look at couches but who knows where they'll go from there. He did say something about craigslist. This house is definitely better then the last. Although they still don't appear to need that much space with the lack of stuff they have. The wallpaper in the last house always bugged me.

Also I don't get why they are so against setting up the livingroom in the way it was clearly meant to be set up. The tv should be above the fire place. I'm sure they can get a mount on craigslist. Putting it in front of a window near a door does not seem smart. That house is beautiful but seems like way too much for them.

Aside from all that its so odd how she is so dependent on Matt that she can't seem to really go anywhere on her own. He clearly works a lot of hours and she still waits for him to come home and drive her around.

peachesnoranges
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by peachesnoranges »

In the newest vlog, they put the dishes in the dishwasher and Kayleigh was like, 'What wash should I do? Should I do the China wash?' And you could tell she was serious. Then Matt kept on saying, 'No, do the normal wash'.

The TV is facing back to the window. I don't know if they're stubborn or stupid.

MRA0706
Learner
Learner

Post by MRA0706 »

When she was asking what wash to use on the dishes and seriously asked "china wash?" I was dying.
Im surprised she went to college she seems really dumb.
And acts really childish. Matt has to do everything with her. He drives her around. In her vlogs I have seen her drive around maybe 4 times by herself.
I also don't know why they don't decorate the house. It looks really expensive then they have these nasty goodwill reject couches my grandma wouldn't even want.
It seems like they could afford brand new couches, I mean matt does work long hours and she is paid by YT.

cookienookie
Informer
Informer

Post by cookienookie »

Omg

I'm just catching up on their videos. Is this real? did they really put that disgusting old furniture in their nice new house? Omg. I actually feel bad for Kayleigh. She comes off as really submissive to Matt. In one vlog before they moved Kayleigh hinted to Matt that she doesn't want to bring those couches and tables to the new house. It was pretty obvious she hates them just as much as we do. For some reason Matt likes them? Omg Matt's decorating sense is so gross. He wants ugly old couches in a nice house, then he wants to put a tv right in front of the window? What a way to ruin that house.

BubbleBow
Debater
Debater

Post by BubbleBow »

i think both matt and kayleigh have bad decorating senses... kayleigh doesnt seem to care at all what that house looks like. I mean... hello, they put up wrinkly curtains in the bathroom and bedroom... and thought, hey, lets just hang one curtain on the window instead of 2... we will make it work.

they just dont seem to care about that stuff really, which is sad especially if you are going to waste your money on a house that is far too large for too people.

peachesnoranges
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Kayleigh is just lazy.

MRA0706
Learner
Learner

Post by MRA0706 »

The curtains are all mismatched and shitty looking. Plus, they get everything on sale and are okay with the store left overs. They couldnt find any more at the store and only bought the ones on sale that were khaki. Which blend into the wall.
Each curtain is of different fabric and looks horrible.
I hate how she does squats as well. She pushes her ass out way too much.
And GAG I HATE how she wears full on, night out makeup to workout. I cant believe she doesnt have cystic acne all over the place. She previously said she wears makeup while working out just because she was already wearing it and thought it would be a hassle to take it off. UM NO, use a makeup wipe at least it.

jsr
Learner
Learner

Post by jsr »

the first few videos i watched, i thought wow! they have an ugly, unorganized, and dirty looking house.
i also dont understand the aluminom foil on the stove?! wth?!
after 5 to 6 vids though, i think it was kayleigh who mentioned that they're moving out.
so, i figure maybe they'll be decorating the new house. but, watching these two moving out and buying their first
curtain for the house. i just realized, they have poor taste.

cookienookie
Informer
Informer

Post by cookienookie »

I'm really curious about how old Matt is. I know I asked this before and the reply was that he is a few years younger than kayleigh. Idk. Kayleigh is 22 right? Matt seems to have a pretty good job he is in special services in an engineer department?
I don't know why he is such a cheapskate he must make pretty decent money working in engineering?

bababibel
Talker
Talker

Post by bababibel »

cookienookie wrote:I'm really curious about how old Matt is. I know I asked this before and the reply was that he is a few years younger than kayleigh. Idk. Kayleigh is 22 right? Matt seems to have a pretty good job he is in special services in an engineer department?
I don't know why he is such a cheapskate he must make pretty decent money working in engineering?
WHAT?!?He is younger than Kayleigh?!!! WTF!!!I always thought he was a bit older not younger!!

jsr
Learner
Learner

Post by jsr »

cookienookie wrote:I'm really curious about how old Matt is. I know I asked this before and the reply was that he is a few years younger than kayleigh. Idk. Kayleigh is 22 right? Matt seems to have a pretty good job he is in special services in an engineer department?
i remember a video when they celebrated the 16th birthday of his little sister who passed away.
the video was posted 4 months ago entitled fam bam. im guessing, matt is 18 - 20yo.

i dont think matt is a cheapskate. the man owns several sports car.
he is a man and knows nothing about home decorating.
he'll buy whatever home stuff that's convenient and inexpensive.
home decorating and choosing furniture lies upon the hands of the wife or the girlfriend.

to me, the problem lies with the partner, kayleigh.
apart from being lazy and disorganized. it looks like she doesnt want to invest any effort (financial and creativeness) to spruce up the house, except her main source of income - her makeup room where she films her makeup videos.
she always let matt decides whatever goes into the house.
because maybe she's not seeing herself settling in with matt or maybe she's just waiting for a proposal.

therefore, why bother giving too much effort debating over what
type of fabric or what color fabric should be placed on the the windows.
so, for the time being, she'll just go with matt's flow and enjoy the free board and lodging.

bababibel
Talker
Talker

Post by bababibel »

MRA0706 wrote:The curtains are all mismatched and shitty looking. Plus, they get everything on sale and are okay with the store left overs. They couldnt find any more at the store and only bought the ones on sale that were khaki. Which blend into the wall.
And GAG I HATE how she wears full on, night out makeup to workout. I cant believe she doesnt have cystic acne all over the place. She previously said she wears makeup while working out just because she was already wearing it and thought it would be a hassle to take it off. UM NO, use a makeup wipe at least it.
EXACTLY!She ALWAYS have a full face of makeup.Even when they're about to go to sleep!Even when she works out (wich is gross).I remember that in one of her vlogs she was about to go to sleep and just had take a shower (her hair was still wet) YET she had a full face makeup on!WTF in wrong with that girl?!is she THAT insecure?

bababibel
Talker
Talker

Post by bababibel »

bababibel wrote:
MRA0706 wrote:The curtains are all mismatched and shitty looking. Plus, they get everything on sale and are okay with the store left overs. They couldnt find any more at the store and only bought the ones on sale that were khaki. Which blend into the wall.
EXACTLY!She ALWAYS have a full face of makeup.Even when they're about to go to sleep!Even when she works out (wich is gross).I remember that in one of her vlogs she was about to go to sleep and just had take a shower (her hair was still wet) YET she had a full face makeup on!WTF in wrong with that girl?!is she THAT insecure?
I mean she HAS!!OOPS not she have lol :?

peachesnoranges
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Yeah Matt is younger than her. I don't think she's said by how many years though. I don't know if Kayleigh is 22, I thought she was older.

bebedoll
Talker
Talker

Post by bebedoll »

She graduated from college a few years ago, I believe she might be 24.

bababibel
Talker
Talker

Post by bababibel »

Why do I feel that they never had sex together and they are waiting to get married for that ???!! XD I don't know she just seem to never have sex (I can't imagine her doing that o_O) she seems so conservative and stuck up!!I don't know...That's probably just me :p And I feel like they are more "friends" than lovers!Someone else has this impression?

mydirrtysecret
Learner
Learner

Post by mydirrtysecret »

No they do have sex. Why would they live together if not? Anyway she said on her old, old vlog channel just kayleigh that you should just have sex with someone you love and that don't feel pressure to have sex until your ready..She said that she was in love so that was her whole focus point of the video. This was a video from when she was still in college.. But they do seen not to have any chemistry or passion in general!

cookienookie
Informer
Informer

Post by cookienookie »

jsr wrote:
i remember a video when they celebrated the 16th birthday of his little sister who passed away.
the video was posted 4 months ago entitled fam bam. im guessing, matt is 18 - 20yo.

i dont think matt is a cheapskate. the man owns several sports car.
he is a man and knows nothing about home decorating.
he'll buy whatever home stuff that's convenient and inexpensive.
home decorating and choosing furniture lies upon the hands of the wife or the girlfriend.

to me, the problem lies with the partner, kayleigh.
apart from being lazy and disorganized. it looks like she doesnt want to invest any effort (financial and creativeness) to spruce up the house, except her main source of income - her makeup room where she films her makeup videos.
she always let matt decides whatever goes into the house.
because maybe she's not seeing herself settling in with matt or maybe she's just waiting for a proposal.

therefore, why bother giving too much effort debating over what
type of fabric or what color fabric should be placed on the the windows.
so, for the time being, she'll just go with matt's flow and enjoy the free board and lodging.

Matt is a cheapskate. I'm not just talking about the way he chooses to decorate that house with the bargain basement discounted curtains and couches lol

For example, in one vlog Matt said he wants to have a date night with Kayleigh and then took her to the Olive Garden. They sat down at the table and were looking at the menus and Matt wanted to leave when he saw the prices were around $12 a plate. So they got up and left and went to Ihop lol.

Or in a more recent Vlog, after they moved they were at Walmart and Kayleigh found a bathroom mat she really
Iked and said its really nice and soft and she really wants it and then she put it in the shopping cart. Matt looked at the price and said $17???? No way! Or something. Then he reached in the shopping cart and took it out and put it back on the shelf.

This is another reason Kayleigh comes across as submissive to Matt. It's like she does whatever he says. If she liked that mat so much why didn't she just buy it with her own money she gets from her beauty channel? She seems to let him control her and I've noticed this on many occasions.

Return to “ForeverYours0727”