ForeverYours0727 Part 3

FlyingToNeverland
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ForeverYours0727 Part 3

Post by FlyingToNeverland »

sandyfrink wrote:She just barely put up a Thanksgiving vlog. What is she doing that it’s taking her this long to edit a vlog? Her beauty channel isn’t even a priority anymore.
I think it's probably that they don't really have any content. Matt seems really depressed and even though they talk about "going camping" and "doing so many fun things and vlogging it" - I kinda think it's a cover. They can't have a few good days where they do lots of stuff and put up 2 or 3 vlogs at once and then not have anything for a few weeks so they have to space it out. She's been making a lot more beauty videos since his mom died, I'm assuming for an income stream if he doesn't wanna be filmed / do things. I've always wondered how they actually make their money because her channels (vlog and beauty) have never been anywhere near hundreds of thousands of dollars per year like some of the youtubers. They live a relatively modest life (basic house, secondhand gym equipment, etc) but all the numbers I find for her channels never seem to match up with even being able to have a living. I know she's got some sponsorships which might pull her income up?

Sexhammer
Learner
Learner

Post by Sexhammer »

the thanksgiving vlog was so boring : (

sandyfrink
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sandyfrink »

I thought it was depressing. Matt isn’t looking great. Feel really bad for him. Can’t imagine what he’s going through.

Hustler678
Informer
Informer

Post by Hustler678 »

I feel so sad for Matt. It's terrible to go through that. Makes me want to cry. He is the eldest son

FlyingToNeverland
Informer
Informer

I guess they quit the vlog channel.

Kayleigh was on a roll with some sponsored videos and posts on her personal media’s for a while and now those are gone cold as well.

Wonder how they’re making their money? I never could figure out how they were doing when they had both channels going considering none of their stuff really pulled in big bucks, even for as modestly as they live.

Why do I get the feeling they may have moved in with Matt’s dad & brothers?

sandyfrink
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sandyfrink »

How do you know they quit the vlog channel?

I think something is going on. Kayleigh has no Twitter activity since the 15th and no posts on Instagram since then either.

What if they broke up? I doubt it. But it’s a theory.

FlyingToNeverland
Informer
Informer

I don’t think they broke up.

Their whole lives are wrapped around each other, Kayleigh has no friends, family (that she’s close to) or rea life without Matt. She doesn’t know how to take care of herself because Matt’s always done everything for her and it’s always seemed like even when Matt wasn’t into the relationship he stayed with her more out of pity. He’s got that type of personality where he cares about her and knows she’d be nothing without him so he stays with her just to give her security. Plus when you spend that long with someone it’s kind of pointless to break up because you’ve already devoted your whole life to them so you don’t really have a lot of options.

Lesya
Learner
Learner

Post by Lesya »

There is definitely something going on. She used to be relatively active on snapchat or instagram but except for a few sponsored posts....nothing. And even in those she looked like she was about to cry. She is active on pinterest though
Tbh at this point I could definitely see them breaking up.
Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings

sandyfrink
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sandyfrink »

I think sometimes after a big loss like Matt experienced it can be an epiphany for some people. They break up with people after years of being together because they realize how short life is. Just a thought.

Or maybe they eloped. :o

FlyingToNeverland
Informer
Informer

I don’t know how much good it would really do them to get legally married considering they’ve pretty much been living a married lifestyle.

I’ve been trying to figure out if they hit the common law status yet?

berrysweetheart

Post by berrysweetheart »

FlyingToNeverland wrote:I don’t know how much good it would really do them to get legally married considering they’ve pretty much been living a married lifestyle.

I’ve been trying to figure out if they hit the common law status yet?
Even if they did, Maryland doesn't allow common law.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

guru_topics
Informer
Informer

Post by guru_topics »

Is there a possibility that she had to get a job other than YT?!? I mean her views have been dropping drastically and I get the impression that she is loosing interest in vlogging/creating beauty videos...Maybe shes over it now? Just a thought...
--guru_topics

guru_topics
Informer
Informer

Post by guru_topics »

Is there a possibility that she had to get a job other than YT?!? I mean her views have been dropping drastically and I get the impression that she is loosing interest in vlogging/creating beauty videos...Maybe shes over it now? Just a thought...
--guru_topics

Lesya
Learner
Learner

Post by Lesya »

guru_topics wrote:Is there a possibility that she had to get a job other than YT?!? I mean her views have been dropping drastically and I get the impression that she is loosing interest in vlogging/creating beauty videos...Maybe shes over it now? Just a thought...
mhh I don't necessarily think she is over YT but you could be right with the job part. I don´t think that Matt still works at his old job so that must be a huge cut on their budget
Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings

TourDeForce
Informer
Informer

Post by TourDeForce »

I was thinking about her yesterday so it's weird this thread is active again. I guess we all have the same intuition. Kayleigh is one of the first girls I started watching roughly 6 years ago so it's sad to see her life get so boring and dull. However, I do think something is up and I have this weird gut feeling they broke up. Their relationship has just dwindled throughout the years but with Matts mothers death, I think it might have affected him the same way Jesses (bfvsgf) mothers death affected him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sandyfrink
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sandyfrink »

She just posted a February favorites. I didn’t watch it though.

Doesn’t she usually post a fake Valentines Day outfit on instagram? She didn’t this year

Lesya
Learner
Learner

Post by Lesya »

sandyfrink wrote:She just posted a February favorites. I didn’t watch it though.

Doesn’t she usually post a fake Valentines Day outfit on instagram? She didn’t this year
yep she usually does this every single year. One think that lets me believe they broke up is the fact that she didn´t upload a full body picture since christmas because Matt usually takes them

Sexhammer
Learner
Learner

Post by Sexhammer »

I think shes just super lazy and also has nothing new to show

Hustler678
Informer
Informer

Post by Hustler678 »

I don't think they broke up at all. I can't see them breaking up. I think she just realized their vlogs are boring and Matt isn't in the mood to vlog so what will she vlog really?

nailpolishaddict
Debater
Debater

Post by nailpolishaddict »

Glad to see Im not the only one who thinks they broke up. I had forgotten about her until recently and was surprised to see their vlog channel was dead. I even commented on some of her beauty videos asking about the vlogs and she never responds. I asked her on Twitter, she ignored my mesages but replied to others. I have a feeling they broke up and if they didn't then they might be going through a rough time. It was only a matter of time they got bored of each other, they have no friends and they do the same things every day.

Return to “ForeverYours0727”