ForeverYours0727 Part 3

sandyfrink
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ForeverYours0727 Part 3

Post by sandyfrink »

^ It was part of the day from the vlog before. They wanted to split it up because they didn't want the previous vlog to be too long and they said the footage from Spirit was really good. They have terrible standards when it comes to being entertaining. So they should have just kept it as one vlog.

Hustler678
Informer
Informer

Post by Hustler678 »

This is probably what Kayleigh wants to look like lol

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/artic ... edule.html

This girl looks like a cartoon

pseudo1
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by pseudo1 »

Sorry but kaleigh's body (and face) got ugly and manly as fuck since she started working out and lifting like a psycho.She looks like a 45 years old trans and her boobs are COMPlETLY gone.GONE.Just look one of her vlogs from two years ago ( when they were in teir first house, you'll see how much youthful and girly she looked , her skin looked WAY better as well.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

in the comments of her newest vlog, somebody asked why kota always looks so scared... i agree that she does, i wonder if they are just too loud and kinda crazy for her
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

sandyfrink
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sandyfrink »

Matt changing the printer cartridge...Now that's good quality footage.

It's almost a week until Halloween and she hasn't even filmed one tutorial yet!!! Sometimes I forget and wonder why she doesn't get more views or subs on her beauty channel and this is why! She is so lazy. Seriously other gurus have been putting them out consistently since the beginning of the month. I'd say Halloween tutorials are such a great way to get more views. People are searching for costume ideas and how to do makeup. That's how I discovered the beauty community on Youtube like 5 years ago.

stefaadeleon_91
Debater
Debater

Post by stefaadeleon_91 »

Her new acne makeup video was so dull. It sounded like she was ready a script and just reading the packaging. She makes it so obvious when a video is sponsored. I swear she's done this makeup look like 10 times on her channel. And the concealer part when she said use one 2 shades light than your natural skin tone and another one 1 shade lighter than the first one for highlight. I almost died! When you are trying to cover up dark circles or blemishes you want to use one close to your skin tone to blend with your foundation and to highlight 1 or 2 shades lighter not 3! I swear she has no clue about makeup. And then whole intro and outro with her pouting her lips like that like calm down Jaclyn!

gossiplurker
Talker
Talker

Post by gossiplurker »

stefaadeleon_91 wrote:Her new acne makeup video was so dull. It sounded like she was ready a script and just reading the packaging. She makes it so obvious when a video is sponsored. I swear she's done this makeup look like 10 times on her channel. And the concealer part when she said use one 2 shades light than your natural skin tone and another one 1 shade lighter than the first one for highlight. I almost died! When you are trying to cover up dark circles or blemishes you want to use one close to your skin tone to blend with your foundation and to highlight 1 or 2 shades lighter not 3! I swear she has no clue about makeup. And then whole intro and outro with her pouting her lips like that like calm down Jaclyn!
On the vlog channel she did this girl's makeup for homecoming and OMG the highlight/concealer under the eyes was SO bright, it looked ridiculous. I think it's hilarious she feels the need to do that on a daily basis. Like just an everyday makeup routine doesn't need to include caking on so much makeup for a highlight effect. Just use a highlight powder.

I haven't seen her acne video yet... but I think she is still breaking out because she keeps using LUSH products which are too rich for acne-prone skin.

Hustler678
Informer
Informer

Post by Hustler678 »

Seriously! She piles on the concealer so thick, like I've said before. Girl has no clue. And why have her nails STILL not grown? also the video is so obv sponsored. Like, don't act like you use these acne products regularly. It says they were gifted, clearly she just used them for the video, so dumb. And finally can she stop sticking her lips out like that!

stefaadeleon_91
Debater
Debater

The 2 last vlogs they put up are the same day spilt. You can tell by the clothes they wore. I'm gonna go call them out. They don't do shit but work out and eat and watch netflix. I'll say it again this is why Kayleigh has been on YT for 5 yrs and hasn't even hit 700k. She has no work ethic she doesn't go above and beyond.

guru_topics
Informer
Informer

Post by guru_topics »

....and we are back to the same ol' vlogs! Grocery stores, Kota, cooking chicken and working out! :tu:
--guru_topics

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

That wig is gonna melt.. just wear your natural hair as wonder woman. She hasn't done a thing all month. Booooooooooooring people
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

sandyfrink
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sandyfrink »

stefaadeleon_91 wrote:The 2 last vlogs they put up are the same day spilt. You can tell by the clothes they wore. I'm gonna go call them out. They don't do shit but work out and eat and watch netflix. I'll say it again this is why Kayleigh has been on YT for 5 yrs and hasn't even hit 700k. She has no work ethic she doesn't go above and beyond.
YOU ARE SO RIGHT! I went back to check and yeah its from the same day. They couldn't even bother to change their clothes but did two outros :rofl: How lazy! I can't find your comment to thumbs up.

stefaadeleon_91
Debater
Debater

sandyfrink wrote:
stefaadeleon_91 wrote:The 2 last vlogs they put up are the same day spilt. You can tell by the clothes they wore. I'm gonna go call them out. They don't do shit but work out and eat and watch netflix. I'll say it again this is why Kayleigh has been on YT for 5 yrs and hasn't even hit 700k. She has no work ethic she doesn't go above and beyond.
YOU ARE SO RIGHT! I went back to check and yeah its from the same day. They couldn't even bother to change their clothes but did two outros :rofl: How lazy! I can't find your comment to thumbs up.
It's under Stephanie D.

gossiplurker
Talker
Talker

Post by gossiplurker »

She posted some nasty bloody photo of her holding a fake brain or something on Twitter and she bought fake blood before so I think she is doing some kind of zombie look or something that she will post soon. I agree, it's way too late for Halloween tutorials now, people are saying so on the vlog channel.

One of my favorite gurus, CarahAmelie, has already posted 3 Halloween tutorials, and she has two toddlers at home to take care of, yet Kayleigh can't find the time? (They are friends too, they did a collaboration video years ago and they comment on each other's vlogs sometimes). You'd think other gurus' work ethic when they have more responsibilities would inspire Kayleigh to work harder but I guess not. Her life is just too easy and comfortable. I really can't imagine her taking care of a baby, I think Matt's mom would have to help her so much if they ever have kids.

jtbi98
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jtbi98 »

Even a lot of the Australian youtubers who I follow have posted Halloween tutorials and Halloween really isn't a big thing here. She's just incredibly lazy and I'm sure she wonders why she doesn't have many subs.

TourDeForce
Informer
Informer

Post by TourDeForce »

Really Kayleigh? REALLY?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PhancyPants
Learner
Learner

Post by PhancyPants »

TourDeForce wrote:Image

Really Kayleigh? REALLY?
Ugh. The thumbnail screams: "I'm desperate for pervy comments or comments saying 'body goals' to my non-exsistent a$$"

sandyfrink
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sandyfrink »

"We'll see how many (halloweens tutorials) I get up, depends on how much time I have." Really? You have all the time in the god damn world. She is so dumb.

I watch Shaanxo vlogs and I'm pretty sure she was ordering stuff for costume tutorials at the end of August/beginning of September. She is so much more committed to her job though. Not like Kayleigh with her stupid ass "time" excuse.

Oh and when they are at the grocery store and in the produce section and Matt says, "We show you a lot of our meals but we don't show you guys everything we eat." and then they wander around pretending they eat vegetables. :roll: If they eat healthier things than why don't they show it? Considering Matt is a wannabe fitness coach. That makes absolutely no sense.

ihatesnobbyyters
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ihatesnobbyyters »

Ughhhh the latest thumbnail. Super cringe worthy. Why would anyone think that would be ok to use as a friggin thumbnail?

jtbi98
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jtbi98 »

ihatesnobbyyters wrote:Ughhhh the latest thumbnail. Super cringe worthy. Why would anyone think that would be ok to use as a friggin thumbnail?
Desperate times...!

She was also complaining about having yet another stye in her eye, she gets them a lot and I'm thinking it's something to do with the make up and brushes she uses!

Return to “ForeverYours0727”