ForeverYours0727 Part 3

sandyfrink
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ForeverYours0727 Part 3

Post by sandyfrink »

I haven't been able to watch the vlogs. What did they get each other?

gossiplurker
Talker
Talker

Post by gossiplurker »

Is it just me or was it kind of awkward how Kayleigh said she doesn't care if girls say Matt is hot because "he's mine." Lol. Like you can tell she's kind of insecure about it but trying to act all tough. In their Q&A. They are doing Q&A way too often too. Also I'm impressed he got her jewelry from Zales when they were practically still in high school LOL.

Bluel
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Bluel »

She's always so cheap and stingy with gifts. Matt always spends more on her then she does on him. And screw those that say it's hard to buy for a guy in the comments. They live together, she knows what he likes, and has also year to take note of stuff he wants but never buys. That's no excuse.

Hustler678
Informer
Informer

Post by Hustler678 »

Did anyone cringe at her peeling those apples with that huge knife? I was on edge, thinking she would slice a finger! Use a peeler or a small peeling knife! Omg. It's sad she knows nothing about cooking. Next-that twerking was awful. She's so stiff.
Also can they stop cooking shit in the microwave? It's so bad for you! Who does that? Potatoes in a microwave? Lol And yes she did sound super insecure when she said she doesn't get jealous because Matt is all hers.

soccer10
Informer
Informer

Post by soccer10 »

Hustler678 wrote:Did anyone cringe at her peeling those apples with that huge knife? I was on edge, thinking she would slice a finger! Use a peeler or a small peeling knife! Omg. It's sad she knows nothing about cooking. Next-that twerking was awful. She's so stiff.
Also can they stop cooking shit in the microwave? It's so bad for you! Who does that? Potatoes in a microwave? Lol And yes she did sound super insecure when she said she doesn't get jealous because Matt is all hers.
I cringe every time she holds a knife she is going to slice herself one day. Can we really be surprised that they cooked potatoes in the microwave. They wouldn't want to wait an hour for it to cook in the oven.

Someone asked about what they bought each other. Matt bought Kayleigh a panda robe with matching slippers, an Xbox One and two games, and maybe something else but I can't remember. Give or take sales the video games alone are $60 each and the Xbox console is $300 plus.

Kayleigh bought Matt a cheap planner, a phone holder for his car, a variety pack of Quest bars, and a dragon ball z coffee mug.

gossiplurker
Talker
Talker

Post by gossiplurker »

To be fair I'm guessing Matt makes more money so that is probably why he can spend more on her. However she could easily save by buying a bit less makeup/beauty products throughout the year and save up for Matt's Christmas gifts... she does have all year to save after all.

jtbi98
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jtbi98 »

Considering how much she spend on herself, she could have definitely spent a bit more on him. To be fair, he could be one of those "don't get me anything, I don't need anything" people and so she just gets him some little things.

Bluel
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Bluel »

She doesn't seem to pay for anything, ever. And she spent tons on her beauty room, so I'm sure she has money that could be spent on him.

Even if he is one of those types, she still could have gotten him more. Even clothes or something I'm sure he would have been appreciative of. Her gifts just seemed super generic while he actually seemed to put thought into hers.

sandyfrink
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sandyfrink »

Didn't she say she was getting him one big gift? I wonder if thats still true.

Yeah those gifts were pretty lame. And this isn't the first year that her gifts to him sucked.
If I were her I would have gotten him a bunch of Under Armor clothes. He always seems to like that.

Also, I wonder if they got his brothers anything. In the comments people asked "Didn't you get his family anything?" And Kayleigh responded that they got his mom Sephora and Lush stuff (I'm sure stuff that was sent to her) and got his dad some clothes. But didn't mention the brothers.

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

ForeverYours0727 Part 3

Post by hellyeah »

jtbi98 wrote:Considering how much she spend on herself, she could have definitely spent a bit more on him. To be fair, he could be one of those "don't get me anything, I don't need anything" people and so she just gets him some little things.

I watched the vlog (idk why) and everything she got him he said he wanted. The planner I think she could have definitely got him a reusable one and a much nicer one at that.

Idk. You're probably right in your assessment. Maybe Matt just doesn't ask for much. I feel like if someone asks you what you want as a gift, give them options. I think Kayleigh makes plenty of money. Idk how. But I'm sure she does. There's beauty vloggers who do way less than her and are somehow able to afford a nice lifestyle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bluel
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Bluel »

It's not about whether he wanted the stuff or not cause he seemed appreciative of what she did get. It's just that she seems to put no thought into it. I doubt he asked her about the robe and slippers or the xbox but he knew she wanted it. It's not hard to figure out what your significant other would want, especially having been together as long as they have been.

I see she finally posted a hair tutorial. Although it's very basic and I feel like she's done something very similar before. Also, I gather since vlogmas is technically over, she's going back to her sporadic uploading since she's so busy with her beauty channel. :roll:

PhancyPants
Learner
Learner

Post by PhancyPants »

Bluel wrote:It's not about whether he wanted the stuff or not cause he seemed appreciative of what she did get. It's just that she seems to put no thought into it. I doubt he asked her about the robe and slippers or the xbox but he knew she wanted it. It's not hard to figure out what your significant other would want, especially having been together as long as they have been.

I see she finally posted a hair tutorial. Although it's very basic and I feel like she's done something very similar before. Also, I gather since vlogmas is technically over, she's going back to her sporadic uploading since she's so busy with her beauty channel. :roll:
You nailed it there! :tu: They haven't uploaded a vlog in a few days now. Guess since she "so busy" uploading on her main channel, she can't upload on their vlog channel. It makes perfect sense in Kayleigh Land.

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

Bluel wrote:It's not about whether he wanted the stuff or not cause he seemed appreciative of what she did get. It's just that she seems to put no thought into it. I doubt he asked her about the robe and slippers or the xbox but he knew she wanted it. It's not hard to figure out what your significant other would want, especially having been together as long as they have been.

Dude, I was JS.
To me, if he doesn't care then neither do I. He didn't act bothered by the gifts. Some people just aren't thoughtful. If he can't handle that about her then he should dump her. But he can't. Because they own a house together. Image

I find it funny how big of deal people make over Christmas gifts. If she got him something cheap and small but it was something "so Matt" and something he REALLT wanted y'all would be complaining about that, too. As I said, she could have gotten him a REALLY nice planner but whatever. He knows how she is. It's not like she changed into a thoughtless person the week before Christmas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bluel
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Bluel »

I don't think they own that house together. I remember seeing on another site that it was in his name alone. I get the feeling she doesn't pay for much at all in regards to their lifestyle, which makes her crappy gift giving even worse, but I digress.

Also, it's not just Christmas, it's all gifts she gets him but whatever. It is what it is and apparently he doesn't care. She just comes off bad.

guru_topics
Informer
Informer

Post by guru_topics »

Either they have an obsession with amazon or they are just lazy....but did you not notice that all their gifts were purchased off amazon? :roll:

On a side note, remember that interview that kayleigh did last year about her youtube channel? I learnt a lot about her and what goes behind her videos.
--guru_topics

Bluel
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Bluel »

Jeez they were trying so hard to make that phone holder seem like the best gift ever. Those things are like 5 dollars elsewhere and just as good. And the way they were so amazed. Not everyone lives in an amazon bubble.

soccer10
Informer
Informer

Post by soccer10 »

I'm guessing they have amazon prime? I have it and it is great but I don't let it prevent me from going to actual stores. I'm surprised they haven't tried out amazon's grocery service yet.

More atrocious and scary knife "skills" in today's vlog. I wish they would get a smaller knife. Also another appearance from Campbell's soup. They really need to talk to them about a sponsorship. I've never seen anyone use their soups so much. No color in their dinner either. White potato, white rice, and onion. Throw in some more vegetables at least! Spinach, peas, carrots, come on Kayleigh.

jtbi98
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jtbi98 »

The scary thing is Matt charges clients for his nutrition advice - they clearly have no clue themselves!

goawayorstay14
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by goawayorstay14 »

I'm not into fitness but is it healthy for kayleigh to keep changing her diet? Seems like she always wanting to tone and lose and then tone and gain seems unhealthy but I don't know anything about fitness. Also I'm pretty tired of seeing her butt in every vlog in sure they are doing it in purpose since the comments about her butt is feeding her who :roll:

jtbi98
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jtbi98 »

New years eve with all their friends lol.

Return to “ForeverYours0727”