ForeverYours0727 Part 3

Hustler678
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ForeverYours0727 Part 3

Post by Hustler678 »

What a lazy no good sorry ass excuse. She's IN her house! She even posted a pic with the costume and carved freaking pumpkins. She could have filmed herself putting on the makeup that she did in the pic. Do a voice over, something! How convenient for her, she gets sick 2 days before to get out of doing it. Lies.

ItsTragicsLife
Informer
Informer

Post by ItsTragicsLife »

So why did Matt go take pics outside for her? So she can post them just for insta? Cause she sure didn't film a video before Halloween?? at least I hope she didn't film that look because there was nothing to it. Although it was a cute top.

Also the way matt said " of course we're not going anywhere guys, probably just my parents house" I don't have bus loads of friends either but it's Halloween. There's been times where it has been just my and my be going out to simply to ppl watch by ourselves and have a good time just us two of us. Or this Halloween where we went out with two other couples. Although I'm a home body and couch potato I can't imagine my days being only the boyfriend that I live with. I would feel so lost without purpose. She already doesn't have her own family she can escape to for a couple of hours. They don't even attempt to socialize or live the life of two independent young ppl without children. I understand that they don't drink and that's ok. But you can still go out and have a good time every once in a while. Makes me so sad for them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

guru_topics
Informer
Informer

Post by guru_topics »

ItsTragicsLife wrote:So why did Matt go take pics outside for her? So she can post them just for insta? Cause she sure didn't film a video before Halloween?? at least I hope she didn't film that look because there was nothing to it. Although it was a cute top.

Also the way matt said " of course we're not going anywhere guys, probably just my parents house" I don't have bus loads of friends either but it's Halloween. There's been times where it has been just my and my be going out to simply to ppl watch by ourselves and have a good time just us two of us. Or this Halloween where we went out with two other couples. Although I'm a home body and couch potato I can't imagine my days being only the boyfriend that I live with. I would feel so lost without purpose. She already doesn't have her own family she can escape to for a couple of hours. They don't even attempt to socialize or live the life of two independent young ppl without children. I understand that they don't drink and that's ok. But you can still go out and have a good time every once in a while. Makes me so sad for them

Agree with everything you just said!
--guru_topics

guru_topics
Informer
Informer

Post by guru_topics »

They get a kick with scaring the shi*t out of their pets. That seems to be their guilty pleasure.
--guru_topics

sandyfrink
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sandyfrink »

^ Honestly no wonder why Kota looks scared all the time. They've been scaring her so much recently too.

I know this sounds petty but I wouldn't be surprised if she just faked being sick. She STILL put makeup on while she was sick. And every time she coughed she looked at the camera. And it is just so convenient to have it as an excuse for her late tutorials. Although it's still not even a good one.

Hustler678
Informer
Informer

Post by Hustler678 »

Yes she fakes being sick a lot. Even with Matt, when she wants to stay in bed all day.

Anyway does anyone know what happened to her hair stylist? K never posted her YouTube channel?!

sandyfrink
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sandyfrink »

I'm sorry but for branding themselves as "healthy cooking" enthusiasts, they struggle making simple muffins. They aren't the brightest.

nailpolishaddict
Debater
Debater

Post by nailpolishaddict »

I love how all the comments on the muffin video are negative, everyone is bored and really why vlog when its only making nasty muffins.

sandyfrink
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sandyfrink »

She went back to dark hair again! It looks black. I think she looks better with the lighter hair and lighter highlights.

PhancyPants
Learner
Learner

Post by PhancyPants »

Yayy! A Fall Clothing Haul of clothes she'll never wear anywhere but Matt's parent's house

Lyla
Learner
Learner

Post by Lyla »

sandyfrink wrote:She went back to dark hair again! It looks black. I think she looks better with the lighter hair and lighter highlights.
It's freaking jet black! :rofl: I don't know why she didn't go back to her old hairdresser like she always did before.

Hustler678
Informer
Informer

Post by Hustler678 »

She is so predictable and super insecure. Why would she dye her hair SO much??? I don't like it. Looks basic af

pseudo1
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by pseudo1 »

Do you guys remember how pretty and healthy and feminine she looked 2 years ago ? Her diet aged her SO BADLY, I think it's irreversible.She looks like she got at least 10 years older because of it.

guru_topics
Informer
Informer

Post by guru_topics »

her latest vlog "our favorite positions" was the stupidest thing I had watched from them as of late. "oh yeah, move that broom deeper!"
also, some of her camera angles that she puts in the vlog....crotch shots and butt shots.... :roll:
--guru_topics

Youtubeallday
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Youtubeallday »

Where is Kayleigh's family, can someone elaborate?

gossiplurker
Talker
Talker

Post by gossiplurker »

Youtubeallday wrote:Where is Kayleigh's family, can someone elaborate?
None of her family lives in Maryland anymore, she stayed there to continue being with Matt, everyone else moved other places. I don't get why people always ask "where" her family is, she is in her mid-20s so it's not unusual that she doesn't live with or near her family anymore, but yes she seems to keep a distance from her family emotionally.

Her parents got divorced, I think that was hard for her growing up. It sounds like she was basically raised by babysitters since middle school. She says her mom started having "personal issues" and stopped being an attentive mother. I swear she once mentioned in a video that her mom had drug issues? I can't find it though.

She made a video explaining her family situation on her beauty channel, I went to find it but I think she took it down, too personal maybe? Someone else has it uploaded here though:

I don't know, it doesn't sound THAT bad to me and her siblings seem closer to each other. I think she is just way too dependent on Matt to the point where she feels like she doesn't need her family - not a good mentality to have at all.

I also just found this video she did with her sister that I had never seen before. Her brother is in the thumbnail but I skipped through the video and can't find him, so he must just be in it for a second:
[/quote]

sandyfrink
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sandyfrink »

^ She's wearing the engagement ring in that video.

Bluel
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Bluel »

She was so much better in videos back then. And seemed so close to her family.

I watched her haul video and she really needs to stop calling night shirts dresses. They are not dresses.

sandyfrink
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sandyfrink »

Another car show... :?

jtbi98
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jtbi98 »

Everything they cook always looks so shit and disgusting, they insist on buying all this fat free stuff and if Matt knew about nutrition like he says he does, fat wouldn't be the enemy.

Some "yummy" pasta with fat free cheese, yoghurt and almond milk!

Return to “ForeverYours0727”