ForeverYours0727 Part 3

chely329
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ForeverYours0727 Part 3

Post by chely329 »

Rosepetals wrote:Does anyone have any insight on the marriage thing? I've watched them here and there over the years. It seems like they've been dating forever and are living together, but they haven't gotten engaged or anything?

Do they just not believe in marriage? Do they have life issues preventing it? I'm just curious. I haven't been watching them consistently, so I'm not sure if they've mentioned it before.

So I've kind of made up a story in my head as to why they might not be "engaged" anymore. Of course I'm sure I'm totally wrong. Maybe she possibly cheated on matt while she was up in college which obviously upset him.so he broke off the engagement and she moved back to prove to him that she was devoted to him. And that's why she stopped wearing a ring and stopped mentioning being engaged and why she is so dependent on him. Also why he's in no rush to marry her. Maybe she can't be trusted. Ive thought about it way too much Lol. I'm the one who asked why they ignore the marriage questions when at some point they were supposedly engaged. Hope they answer in the q&a

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sandyfrink
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sandyfrink »

She always puts on so much foundation that she gets in her hair line. Makes her look like she has white hairs framing her face. She doesn't even try to fix it.

Hustler678
Informer
Informer

Post by Hustler678 »

chely329 wrote:
Rosepetals wrote:Does anyone have any insight on the marriage thing? I've watched them here and there over the years. It seems like they've been dating forever and are living together, but they haven't gotten engaged or anything?

Do they just not believe in marriage? Do they have life issues preventing it? I'm just curious. I haven't been watching them consistently, so I'm not sure if they've mentioned it before.

So I've kind of made up a story in my head as to why they might not be "engaged" anymore. Of course I'm sure I'm totally wrong. Maybe she possibly cheated on matt while she was up in college which obviously upset him.so he broke off the engagement and she moved back to prove to him that she was devoted to him. And that's why she stopped wearing a ring and stopped mentioning being engaged and why she is so dependent on him. Also why he's in no rush to marry her. Maybe she can't be trusted. Ive thought about it way too much Lol. I'm the one who asked why they ignore the marriage questions when at some point they were supposedly engaged. Hope they answer in the q&a

I highly doubt that. Matt doesn't seem like the type of person that would let that fly and take someone back that cheated. I think she flat out lied and didn't think he would find out because she didn't have many subscribers back then. She probably confessed that to him and that's why they never answer that question. Also can she grow up. She's gonna be 27 and can't say the word vagina in her hair removal video? Or private parts? :|

sandyfrink
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sandyfrink »

Wonder when they will put up the Q&A video. The most popular questions were- Why doesn't Matt visit Kayleigh's family, Why they aren't married, and Why they ignore the questions about them previously being engaged.

Rosepetals
Talker
Talker

Post by Rosepetals »

Hustler678 wrote:
chely329 wrote:

I highly doubt that. Matt doesn't seem like the type of person that would let that fly and take someone back that cheated. I think she flat out lied and didn't think he would find out because she didn't have many subscribers back then. She probably confessed that to him and that's why they never answer that question. Also can she grow up. She's gonna be 27 and can't say the word vagina in her hair removal video? Or private parts? :|
She did have a ring though? I don't think she'd go as far as to buy a ring just to fake like she was getting married. What would be the point? Something probably happened that made them break it off and it's bad enough that they are trying pretend they weren't never engaged. Could've been anything.

Hustler678
Informer
Informer

Post by Hustler678 »

Rosepetals wrote:
Hustler678 wrote:
chely329 wrote:

She did have a ring though? I don't think she'd go as far as to buy a ring just to fake like she was getting married. What would be the point? Something probably happened that made them break it off and it's bad enough that they are trying pretend they weren't never engaged. Could've been anything.

Did she? Could have been a promise ring. I have a friend that has a promise ring that looks like an engagement ring and she goes around telling people she is engaged. I don't know.. maybe Matt felt he wasn't ready and took it back. Or they got in a fight.
Her latest videos are so pointless. The get ready with me. She is literally wearing every day clothes, nothing special about it. She is just making videos about anything at this point, just to make one. She throws on tights and a sweater and makes a get ready with me..so dumb. Then she wears her extensions to work out. Doesn't that feel gross?

chely329
Lurker
Lurker

Post by chely329 »

Am I the only one who feels she draws in her brows too long?

sandyfrink
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sandyfrink »

chely329 wrote:Am I the only one who feels she draws in her brows too long?

No. She has a small forehead too so they take up a lot of her face. I wonder how they look in real life since most of them are drawn in because of how sparse they are.

Hustler678
Informer
Informer

Post by Hustler678 »

Her latest photo on ig was edited to the max. The Valentine's Day tutorial one. Her nose is not that small and her lips that big. What does she use, facetune? Very photoshopped

sandyfrink
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sandyfrink »

Her thread is so dead :rofl:

Pretty_Witty07
Learner
Learner

Post by Pretty_Witty07 »

New here!
I was watching some of her old vlogs and she's completely changed. She used to be so upbeat and funny now she and Matt seem so damn serious all the time.

Hustler678
Informer
Informer

Post by Hustler678 »

Yes they are boring, that's why. I feel like she also suppresses and hides her true self around Matt because she is intimidated by him. She says something or gets too excited and he shuts her down. That happens sometimes when one wears the pants. Just like a few vlogs back when they had just received that blueberry supplement drink and she opened it. She was totally going to have some and he said no, so she played it off and said she was just smelling it. LOL She didn't have any after he said that.

Time for a new thread

sandyfrink
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sandyfrink »

^ What vlog was that? I missed it. I skip around because it tends to be mostly Kota.

Pretty_Witty07
Learner
Learner

Post by Pretty_Witty07 »

It's either Kota or her ass squatting in the camera. Like we get it kayleigh, you're obsessed with yourself. I personally don't enjoy watching others workout. I'd rather just go to the gym..?

I read an article recently linking workout selfies with ppl with mental illness. Makes a lot of sense.

Hustler678
Informer
Informer

Post by Hustler678 »

sandyfrink wrote:^ What vlog was that? I missed it. I skip around because it tends to be mostly Kota.
It was titled glutes and legs and around 2 minutes

Sexhammer
Learner
Learner

Post by Sexhammer »

Has anyone seen their latest vlog? Kayleigh looks legit like a man @ 13:35+

Pretty_Witty07
Learner
Learner

Post by Pretty_Witty07 »

I agree. The more she works out, the more she looks like Taylor Lautner... :rofl:

Also, they didn't have enough time to change their flat tire because they needed to "train". Are you fxcking serious? Being fit to be healthy is one thing but at this point it's just become an unhealthy obsession.

Sexhammer
Learner
Learner

Post by Sexhammer »

Yeah that was absolutely ridiculous

Hustler678
Informer
Informer

Post by Hustler678 »

Does anyone else think her style is so tryhard and tacky? Like a girl from the south or midwest that just moved to LA and is trying to look cool (But can't get rid of the southern girl look). Idk that's just the vibe I get from her. I feel that way about her clothes, hairstyles and makeup. Her hair and makeup look cute sometimes but other times that girl comes out and it looks so tacky to me. For example that recent look with the zaful shiny lace bodysuit. I thought the body suit was ugly and the makeup looked tacky. The lashes look so fake as well.

Pretty_Witty07
Learner
Learner

Post by Pretty_Witty07 »

Idk why she does clothing hauls anyway. Everyone knows she doesn't ever leave her house. Maybe it's so she has something wear for her thousands of try hard "sexy"selfies she takes. Even in the zaful try on pics, she had to act seductive. :roll: get over yourself, girl.

Return to “ForeverYours0727”