Post by sandyfrink »

jtbi98
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ForeverYours0727 Part 3

Post by jtbi98 »

I wonder what she does to her brows, the first time they were short like that I thought it was just an accident, but it has been a few months since then so it must be something she does

sandyfrink
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sandyfrink »

She plucks off the arch and then cuts them so much with scissors. I believe she showed it in a tutorial once. But I don't remember what video.

jtbi98
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jtbi98 »

sandyfrink wrote:She plucks off the arch and then cuts them so much with scissors. I believe she showed it in a tutorial once. But I don't remember what video.
........ Why!?!?!?

Hustler678
Informer
Informer

Post by Hustler678 »

Well they're gonna take forever to grow back

nailpolishaddict
Debater
Debater

Post by nailpolishaddict »

Can't believe she didn't get anything for Matt, he always seems to buy her things. Lately she has been so much more annoying it is hard to watch the vlogs.

sandyfrink
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sandyfrink »

I haven't watched the vlog but did she say anything about a late gift for him? Or something?!? I can't believe that she wouldn't get him anything. You'd think with how far up his ass she is that she would want to get him a really good gift. Since she never does.

shaycovell
Informer
Informer

Post by shaycovell »

God her extensions are so ratty. Her hair is pretty at its natural length, I have no idea why she insists on wearing them all the time.

Bluel
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Bluel »

No, she hasn't said anything about getting him anything. She did go out alone though, so that should have been the perfect time. He really doesn't seem that hard to buy for either. It's a shame she doesn't try to get him anything. Especially since whenever he gets her something she always wants something that's really expensive.

Hustler678
Informer
Informer

Post by Hustler678 »

No they didn't mention anything. I'm hoping that she did get him a gift and they just didn't say on camera or something. The gifts he got from his family were nice, his mom is so sweet! She's like the perfect mom lol I agree about her extensions. She had them in a ponytail but they look so ratty and dirty. Her hair looked greasy like she needs to wash it. I also prefer her with short hair. She looks so pretty and natural with her short wavy hair. She should definitely wear it curly!

nailpolishaddict
Debater
Debater

I love how his mom goes all out with parties even if it is just them eating the food butI still will never understand why she doesn't ask Matt's mom for cooking tips. Matt grew up eating her food so Kayleigh should want to create his favorite dishes.

Hustler678
Informer
Informer

Post by Hustler678 »

So she did get him a gift, like I was hoping :)

gossiplurker
Talker
Talker

Post by gossiplurker »

sandyfrink wrote:She plucks off the arch and then cuts them so much with scissors. I believe she showed it in a tutorial once. But I don't remember what video.
Here is her brow shaping tutorial, it's from a year ago:

I was so shocked when I saw how she does her brows. She uses a giant pair of normal scissors, not even small cosmetic scissors. She overdoes it to the point where she basically doesn't have any outer half to her brows anymore. I think a lot of girls pretty much pluck away the whole outer half of their brows so they can draw a higher arch and then it just doesn't grow back, I think that's what happened to her. I'm so glad I naturally have dark and full brows and don't have to feel naked without my brows done. It was not considered beautiful when I was growing up though, I definitely got made fun of for them! She needs to just let her brows grow out for 2 months or longer and then go to a well-reviewed professional to get them threaded/waxed!!! I feel like her brows have never suited her face - she tries too hard to shape them with a super high arch that just does not suit her.

So she DID get him a gift, she got some kind of trunk partition/compartment for his Corvette. They posted it in the latest vlog after the birthday one. I thought it was actually a super thoughtful gift since she is such a girly girl, she'd have to really know about that car to know which one to get him. :tu: But yeah, she got it online, I agree she doesn't like shopping for anything on her own.

I was annoyed when she said how good the Starbucks new s'mores frappe looks but then she was like "yeah but that's not happening, looks good though" haha she needs to enjoy herself sometimes, sheesh! It seems really unhealthy to think like one treat a month or something will throw off your fitness success.

I agree her beauty tutorials are so blah lately. I feel like she doesn't research the products enough sometimes. She did a tutorial once using a Smashbox palette that was specifically designed to be used wet/dry and she just used them dry and didn't even mention anything about how they can be used wet too. I think she is beautiful but she still hasn't got her skin completely on track, always a few bumps here and there, you can see in her beauty videos and especially in the vlogs when the lighting is not so good. I think she switches up her foundation/face products way too much for someone with acne-prone skin... you need to be more careful and selective!

gossiplurker
Talker
Talker

Post by gossiplurker »

I remember someone left a negative comment about how she shapes/fills in her brows once and she replied saying that's how she likes to do them and that she gets compliments on her brows daily. I couldn't help but think, lol, not if they saw your real brows... :o

Bluel
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Bluel »

I haven't watched the vlog yet, but if it's anything like all the other gifts she's gotten him for his vehicles, chances are he told her in advance. I'm glad she got him something though. Even though it seems like an after thought since it wasn't actually there for his birthday.

sandyfrink
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sandyfrink »

She said it arrived on his birthday but they didn't have time to open it or something like that.

I thought they would actually end up buying something from Kirklands but I guess not. Let's see if they actually go back.

Hustler678
Informer
Informer

Post by Hustler678 »

Oh my goodness, they literally weighed the chocolate syrup for the ice cream. They're obsessed.

gossiplurker
Talker
Talker

Post by gossiplurker »

Hustler678 wrote:Oh my goodness, they literally weighed the chocolate syrup for the ice cream. They're obsessed.
I know!!!!! How can they think it makes any difference whether they eat REAL ice cream or fat-free ice cream when it's just a small bowl that they only eat like once every couple of months?! Things like that make me think they are just plain stupid. It's just sad that even their special, rare treats need to be fat-free.

Also I couldn't make out what they were calling their cheat day, I'm not familiar with the term - sounded like they were saying "re-feed day" ?

nailpolishaddict
Debater
Debater

I can't believe they had to weigh the syrup that was a bit excessive. She rarely treats herself so they couldnt even get stuff that wasnt fat free?? Also, I feel like Matt keeps emphasizing that Kayleigh picks things out so no one will say that he makes all the decisions.

jtbi98
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jtbi98 »

gossiplurker wrote:
Hustler678 wrote:Oh my goodness, they literally weighed the chocolate syrup for the ice cream. They're obsessed.
I know!!!!! How can they think it makes any difference whether they eat REAL ice cream or fat-free ice cream when it's just a small bowl that they only eat like once every couple of months?! Things like that make me think they are just plain stupid. It's just sad that even their special, rare treats need to be fat-free.

Also I couldn't make out what they were calling their cheat day, I'm not familiar with the term - sounded like they were saying "re-feed day" ?
It's basically the same as a cheat day, you just increase your calories for a day in an attempt to kickstart your metabolism

Return to “ForeverYours0727”