[video][/video]

Pretty_Witty07
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ForeverYours0727 Part 3

Post by Pretty_Witty07 »

They have given the same response for years. I think it may have to do with the fact that she really wants to get married and he is well aware of that fact. He seems like a control freak. I get the feeling he has the mind set of "we will get married when I say we are getting married". Kayleigh is such a pushover who hangs on his every word. She just agrees with him. She would have no identity outside of him.

nursegirl123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nursegirl123 »

I just watched a few of her videos after unsubscribing forever ago. She looks really buff now, but my God her latest haul video...Can she show the outfit without sticking her ass out and posing like she's on stage at a fitness competition...it was really awkward to watch. Then I watched the double bra video. WHAT ON EARTH that has to be so hot and uncomfortable. poor girl tries so hard...

Sexhammer
Learner
Learner

Post by Sexhammer »

She is SO buff!

Elyezabeth
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Elyezabeth »

Her unboxing haul was kinda weird with how much she focused on the packaging that her PR samples arrived in. Not like she dwelled on it excessively, but none of her subscribers are going to be getting a huge velvety box with their Smashbox primer purchase.

I liked her stumbling over her words trying to find a way to phrase "I didn't realize how much publicity a giveaway would give my channel" and trying to make it seem like she just loves her subscribers so much and had no idea how much people like free things.

Sexhammer
Learner
Learner

Post by Sexhammer »

I dont watch her ~beauty~ channel, the thumbnails are enough for me. I really liked their vlogs, its pure ass show now

Pretty_Witty07
Learner
Learner

Post by Pretty_Witty07 »

That should be her next thread title name "Foreveryours0727 ass show" Lol

sandyfrink
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sandyfrink »

It's weird that they will talk about Matt's mom being at different facilities or hospitals and just her health in general. Even go as far to film in the hospital but won't say what's wrong with her. I think if you really wanted the privacy you wouldn't mention it at all. Or at least not film in the hospital.

Also, she's been sick for a while and all they got her was that corny mug? Even if she wasn't sick, she usually puts together a thoughtful gift basket for Kayleigh. They suck at gift giving, I guess.

Sexhammer
Learner
Learner

Post by Sexhammer »

His mom has cancer :/.

That mug is so stupid. All those two care about is working out, getting their next meal in and their dog

sandyfrink
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sandyfrink »

Sexhammer wrote:His mom has cancer :/.

That mug is so stupid. All those two care about is working out, getting their next meal in and their dog
Did they say that?

Sexhammer
Learner
Learner

Post by Sexhammer »

They did not say that. I dont think they said anything. But I saw it on IG

Bluel
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Bluel »

She posted a picture on Instagram of, as usual, herself and her body looks bad. All the comments are calling it "goals" but her thigh to leg proportion is so odd. It doesn't look good at all.

Sexhammer
Learner
Learner

Post by Sexhammer »

She photoshops

Bluel
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Bluel »

They posted an update video that Matt's mom had passed away. How terribly sad for him and his family. And shocking how fast it happened.

FlyingToNeverland
Informer
Informer

Post by FlyingToNeverland »

Bluel wrote:They posted an update video that Matt's mom had passed away. How terribly sad for him and his family. And shocking how fast it happened.
Not that fast considering it was so far advanced.

I wonder what's going to happen now with his family? His mom seemed to do everything domestically and then when they needed something major done, Matt and Kayleigh would do it. I wonder if his dad knows how to handle a household or if Kayleigh and Matt are going to be spending more time there now (I think they live like 30 min away?).

Matt loves his fam, you can see that, and I want to believe that he's going to try to keep some kind of normalcy for his brothers, but I can't imagine he or Kayleigh being able recreate their holiday set ups and stuff.

Okay, I just got to watch the whole video. They are going to keep traditions and stuff. I honestly can't see Kayleigh being able to do that. She's not a housewife. She doesn't seem extremely domestic (they've never had to be, they eat the same 4 meals all the time)

Bluel
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Bluel »

I meant fast in the sense that she found out and it was already do far along. Unless she was having issues and not saying anything.

I was thinking the same thing. I can't picture Kayleigh going all out like this mom. And his poor brothers and dad relied on her for so much and now she's gone. It's just really sad all around for his family.

I do want to add that I give Kayleigh a lot of credit for doing his mom's makeup after she passed. That had to have been hard for her for sure

FlyingToNeverland
Informer
Informer

Bluel wrote:And his poor brothers and dad relied on her for so much and now she's gone. It's just really sad all around for his family.

I do want to add that I give Kayleigh a lot of credit for doing his mom's makeup after she passed. That had to have been hard for her for sure
I would never be able to touch a dead body to do their hair and makeup, and for it to be someone who she viewed as a mother figure (for all intents and purposes, she was Kayleigh's mother, that's Kayleigh's family) had to have been awful for her.

Matt is definitely a lot more mature and independent compared to his brothers from what I've seen. There is such a huge age gap with them, I wonder if they were babied a lot more and Matt had to fend for himself in a sense growing up (although his parents don't look that young, in fact they seem older than average in terms of age for how old their kids are), or if they just had no desires to ever be independent because they have their parents, and Matt & Kayleigh that do everything for them.

I feel like Matt has a protective instinct to him, and he's one of those people that wants to be able to hold everything together so I hope he doesn't try to run himself ragged feeling like he has to take care of the family now and neglect himself. I definitely see Kayleigh trying to do as much as she can, but she's the type that does it out of love and knows she can only do so much. He's one of those guys that has to be the "manly man" even when you see him just with Kayleigh, he's always trying to take on as much, and more, than he can handle just to prove he can do it on his own. I hope Kayleigh and his brothers keep an eye on him so he doesn't overdo it too much.

His brothers are old enough now that they are more than capable of taking care of themselves and Kayleigh really seems like she wants to step in as the female figurehead for them all now. Matt needs to remember he's not doing this alone.

I have to wonder if his dad knows how to run the house or if their mom did it all? I know if my grandma passes before my grandpa, he will have absolutely no idea about anything. She does all the financials, all the bills, all the banking, all the car stuff, EVERYTHING (halfway because he grew up in an era where it was a woman's job to take care of men - first his mom, then my grandma - and partially because he is getting to the point where his mind doesn't let him do stuff anymore. He even admits he gets confused with money and stuff). Contrast that to when one of my great uncles died, his wife didn't know how to do ANYTHING, gas a car, pay a bill, access their banking. I wonder if Matt's dad knows how to handle the basics, or if she prepared him for it.

She knew it was coming, and she was so organized and meticulous, I like to think that she at least made some preparations before she got too weak.

Lesya
Learner
Learner

Post by Lesya »

She passed away on the 5th June and Justin´s (one of his brothers) birthday was on the 7th... that must have been extremly hard
Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings

Bluel
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Bluel »

She was only 52 when she passed. There's a 9 year she difference between Matt and Justin. It's clear his mom did it all for the family, especially if his Dad can't figure out the stove. I was half expecting them to say they were going to move in with them to help them cope and adjust.

I'm sure Kayleigh will try but she needs to do a lot of learning if she hopes to take that role that's for sure.

FlyingToNeverland
Informer
Informer

Bluel wrote:I was half expecting them to say they were going to move in with them to help them cope and adjust.
I thought that at first too. They don't live SUPER far away (I think 30 - 45 min) but it's still gonna be tough to be there and at their house all the time. I don't think they would sell their house and move in with the boys, but M&K's house is too small to move 3 more people into. I don't think they make enough money to buy his dad and brothers a house closer to them and I don't think he'd pull Justin and Michael out of their school.

Return to “ForeverYours0727”