ForeverYours0727 Part 2

gossiplurker
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ForeverYours0727 Part 2

Post by gossiplurker »

Ugh, her balayage hair color was SO much better than her dark hair now, it looks so drab in her new beauty channel video. The style with the loose/messy braid is cute though. I'm surprised she can't have surgery on her lip cyst or whatever until June... seems like something they would want to treat right away since it's only getting bigger. I'm not sure what the surgery will consist of since she apparently lost the footage where she talked about that in the vlog, she just put a caption explaining that. lol.

Sierradanielle27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Sierradanielle27 »

I can't believe she thought she was going to have surgery that fast! She didn't wonder about any instructions? There is always some type of prep involved with surgery.

Hustler678
Informer
Informer

Post by Hustler678 »

In her latest video on her main channel she says she washes her hair every 3-4 days. That's pretty gross considering she works out like everyday! Hair gets sweaty and nasty when you work out

gossiplurker
Talker
Talker

Post by gossiplurker »

Hustler678 wrote:In her latest video on her main channel she says she washes her hair every 3-4 days. That's pretty gross considering she works out like everyday! Hair gets sweaty and nasty when you work out
She must wash her extensions like not even once a month then. :?

Bluel
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Bluel »

Sierradanielle27 wrote:I can't believe she thought she was going to have surgery that fast! She didn't wonder about any instructions? There is always some type of prep involved with surgery.
I think she knew she wasn't going to but acted like she usually does, a ditz, to get Matt to come home at take her.

sandyfrink
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sandyfrink »

I haven't been keeping up with the vlogs. Have they let the cats and Kota interact yet?

Bluel
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Bluel »

^^From what it looks like the cats have free roam when the dog is out but they still don't seem to get along. I still say it's not fair to any of the animals to be stuck in such a small house.

Also, on the subject of her washing her extensions after working out, I find it odd that she will sometimes workout in whatever shirt she was wearing that day. Even if it's not actually a workout shirt.

pseudo1
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

ForeverYours0727 Part 2

Post by pseudo1 »

They should have let the cats hang out with kota since she was little so they can get used to each others !

sandyfrink
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sandyfrink »

^ Yeah I thought the point of them getting a puppy was so that it wouldn't be so intimidating for the cats. Which is what they said when people said they should adopt a shelter dog. Now Kota is pretty big.

jtbi98
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jtbi98 »

They really just have no clue about raising dogs and refuse to listen suggestions. When I got my dog, she was the one who was locked away or whatever while the cats lived their normal lives, and we introduced her over a few days so it didn't become a big issues.

They've had that dog for a few months now and it's still a problem having them all together.

Hustler678
Informer
Informer

Post by Hustler678 »

Same here. When I introduced my dogs to each other I did it right away and they became the best of friends. You've gotta do it quickly, they'll get used to each other.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

i do not understand her infatuation with those extensions.... i get she wants super long hair, that's cool... but to constantly wear those damn things while working out is crazy. i know she gets them for free, so maybe she doesn't give a shit if they get ruined... for the rest of us (me not included as i would prefer to spend 300 on something else) that's an expensive waste...

a full face of makeup and extensions while she works out is crazy.. i know it's been discussed before, but the chick doesn't DO anything at all. Also, is she on Matt's insurance? or maybe her parents still. honestly if she and matt ever broke up she'd be screwed.

sorry i kinda rambled in a roundabout way there.
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

Bluel
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Bluel »

^^She's probably still on her parents since she's under 26. The only other options would be state medical or her own. She can't be on Matts, I would think, unless they were married.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

Bluel wrote:^^She's probably still on her parents since she's under 26. The only other options would be state medical or her own. She can't be on Matts, I would think, unless they were married.
oh right, she just turned 25... i figure they'll probably get married before she hits 26... or i'm not sure how the common law stuff might work in maryland.

i lost my parents coverage when i turned 23, that was before the age increase to 26 so i suppose i'm completely out of the loop.
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

stefaadeleon_91
Debater
Debater

Post by stefaadeleon_91 »

Omg the "Celebrating" vlog ugh Matt is a control freak. Kayleigh doesn't have a mind of her own. She lives to please him. Matt knows he has her on a leash. When she said that Matt let her pick out the ice cream flavor and they would share I was so annoyed. And he's cheap as hell. It's so sad how she lives her life just for him. And she's been doing Youtube for 5 years and she's barely hitting 400,000 and people who've started after her passed her up.

Bluel
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Bluel »

She tries so hard to show their relationship. And still doing the click-bait titles.

Also, she's doing all this stuff for her filming room yet hardly posts to her beauty channel. And only claimed it was because of her issue with her mouth after it was mentioned here. She's just lazy.

ItsTragicsLife
Informer
Informer

Post by ItsTragicsLife »

stefaadeleon_91 wrote:Omg the "Celebrating" vlog ugh Matt is a control freak. Kayleigh doesn't have a mind of her own. She lives to please him. Matt knows he has her on a leash. When she said that Matt let her pick out the ice cream flavor and they would share I was so annoyed. And he's cheap as hell. It's so sad how she lives her life just for him. And she's been doing Youtube for 5 years and she's barely hitting 400,000 and people who've started after her passed her up.
Yesssss!! 100% agree. Her language makes me cringe! "Matt let me pick this, Matt let me do that, Matt said I could get ice cream". He's your boyfriend not your father...:/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jtbi98
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jtbi98 »

Bluel wrote:She tries so hard to show their relationship. And still doing the click-bait titles.

Also, she's doing all this stuff for her filming room yet hardly posts to her beauty channel. And only claimed it was because of her issue with her mouth after it was mentioned here. She's just lazy.
Yeah, I think the best youtubers are the ones who actually treat it like a job eg someone like Shanxo (sorry Kayleigh is the only non Aussie/NZ YouTuber I follow) who has a daily routine of getting up, filming or editing and then doing other things around that work, instead of filming when they decide they can spare a few minutes.
I'm sure it's tough being at home, mostly alone, all day, but she was the one who decided to become a "full time" Youtuber so she should treat it like that.

Hustler678
Informer
Informer

Post by Hustler678 »

stefaadeleon_91 wrote:Omg the "Celebrating" vlog ugh Matt is a control freak. Kayleigh doesn't have a mind of her own. She lives to please him. Matt knows he has her on a leash. When she said that Matt let her pick out the ice cream flavor and they would share I was so annoyed. And he's cheap as hell. It's so sad how she lives her life just for him. And she's been doing Youtube for 5 years and she's barely hitting 400,000 and people who've started after her passed her up.
Ugh seriously! I hate submissive women that run everything by their man. I can't do this without my man, I can't eat without my man, I can't go out unless my man says so. Does he wipe your ass too? So annoying! I understand being respectful of your relationship and communicating with each other, being on the same page but she seriously acts like he is her dad. It's sooo weird and creeps me out.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

Hustler678 wrote:
Ugh seriously! I hate submissive women that run everything by their man. I can't do this without my man, I can't eat without my man, I can't go out unless my man says so. Does he wipe your ass too? So annoying! I understand being respectful of your relationship and communicating with each other, being on the same page but she seriously acts like he is her dad. It's sooo weird and creeps me out.
i agree, i know he's the major breadwinner... it's just sad that he can spend whatever on car parts but she has to get the ok to get ice cream. biggest thing is the fact that she can't seem to do anything without his help/guidance/consent is just weird to me. i've never been able to understand that mindset, because if anything goes wrong then what does she have? where will she go? i'm not wishing any illwill on their relationship, but the fact that she has NO friends aside from his mom (those other youtube chicks don't count, they only collaborated on videos for money/subs) it's just sad to see.

Return to “ForeverYours0727”