I don't get why she feels the need to put a pic abs on every thumbnail

Bluel
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ForeverYours0727 Part 2

Post by Bluel »

^^I was thinking the same. Its great that she's more confident but not every thumbnail needs to show that.

I also didn't understand why she didn't go shopping for the cats earlier instead of hoping to make it before it closed, especially since they had no food left for them.

sandyfrink
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sandyfrink »

They're really taking their time to decorate the tree.

dromadeus
Informer
Informer

Post by dromadeus »

She always says 'Ms' or 'Miss' instead of 'Mrs' ie Mrs. Dash and Mrs. Claus

sandyfrink
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sandyfrink »

Matt was being extremely sweet to Kayleigh during the Christmas shopping vlog. Hmmm I wonder if it's because people have been commenting more about how Kayleigh looks "manly" and "transexual" :roll:

Also on one of Matt's videos on his fitness channel someone said that he should be a personal trainer online. Like make individual workouts for people. He responded and said that is something he has been working on doing.

nailpolishaddict
Debater
Debater

Post by nailpolishaddict »

I watched her video about holiday dresses and homegirl was arching her back so much just so it looked like she had a bigger butt.

Bluel
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Bluel »

^^Agreed. And those dresses weren't the best in my opinion. I also don't like how she said she loves shopping there but all those dresses were sent to her. And for no purpose because she'll never wear them.

BubbleBow16
Informer
Informer

Post by BubbleBow16 »

I hate how she said it was a video for "Holiday Outfits" or something and she didn't even explain how to style the dresses. she just put them on… showed off her ass for the 100th time this week and called it a lookbook. she didn't even put shoes on or jewelry with them. lame. It was basically just a commercial for the dresses. She probably was planning a more in depth video for them.. then ran out of time like usual… was on a deadline and wanted to get paid so she threw it up.

Bluel
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Bluel »

I really don't understand their purpose of doing these shirts. And apparently a lot of their subs agree because of the negative comments I saw. The only thing I'm curious about is the design that she's been working on for them.

Also, I meant to post this before but I didn't like how she titled their vlogs during December vlogmas. Its not vlogmas when they were going to vlog everyday anyway.

Owlx
Informer
Informer

Post by Owlx »

I'm not 100% sure but I think I remember some people asking if they would ever come out with tshirts and some people agreeing that they should. Honestly, I don't see anything wrong in them doing this. If people are asking and they're willing to do all the work that comes with it, why not? So many bigger youtubers come out with products too.
People who are against vloggers earning money through merch can step down. For someone who's audience isn't too big I feel like they're putting in more work than its worth. AprilJustintv put out some shirts and they struggled to even reach 100 people who were interested. Their vlogs usually get 66-70,000 views. I think if anything it will just be a new experience for Kayleigh to go through.

Bluel
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Bluel »

I'm not against them branching out, especially her because YouTube won't last forever and this seems to be the first thing she's done that will branch off from that. What I mean by not seeing the purpose is due to the fact that their channels are not big. And that she chose to do it for those two channels instead of doing something for her own beauty channel. Even if it hadn't been shirts. Not to mention I don't see them being cheap at all since they are taking on all the costs themselves. April and Justin are a whole other story considering half their issues has to deal with how dishonest they are. While Matt and Kayleigh have a good fan base I don't see it being big enough or their subscribers having enough money to buy these shirts.

nailpolishaddict
Debater
Debater

I doubt they will sell a lot of T-Shirts but I love how people are commenting asking if they will donate money to charity from t-shirt sales :roll:
I was surprised to see that ItsJudysLife watches MnK!

shaycovell
Informer
Informer

Post by shaycovell »

I can see their shirts doing fairly well – the MnK fan base isn't huge but there are quite a few who are really dedicated.

I'm not surprised she's doing this for their channel and not her beauty channel. She's more passionate about working out/fitness etc. thank she is about makeup. I think she was/wants to be passionate about makeup, but it seems like it's lacking.

freckles mcgee
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by freckles mcgee »

nailpolishaddict wrote:I doubt they will sell a lot of T-Shirts but I love how people are commenting asking if they will donate money to charity from t-shirt sales :roll:
When did she say this?
Image Image

nailpolishaddict
Debater
Debater

freckles mcgee wrote:
nailpolishaddict wrote:I doubt they will sell a lot of T-Shirts but I love how people are commenting asking if they will donate money to charity from t-shirt sales :roll:
When did she say this?
Judy commented on one of her vlogs I think it's the one titled "OMG"

freckles mcgee
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by freckles mcgee »

Ah okay. I usually don't read the comments. That is really odd. Especially considering how tame their lives are probably compared to Judy and her husband. Don't they have a kid together?
Image Image

Bluel
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Bluel »

^^They have 3 kids. A toddler girl and twin girls. She only said something about Kaykeighs body and how she looks so fit and should be her trainer.

sandyfrink
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sandyfrink »

Did anyone else think the way that they announced they were going to visit Kayleigh's family was awkward?

nailpolishaddict
Debater
Debater

It was nice to see her spend time with her family and I wonder why she doesn't visit them more often.

vanillacupcakes
Learner
Learner

Post by vanillacupcakes »

nailpolishaddict wrote:It was nice to see her spend time with her family and I wonder why she doesn't visit them more often.
She made a video a while ago talking about her family issues. Long story short, she isn't close with her family and hasn't seen them because of past experiences.

I actually thought the vlogs with her family were extremely awkward. No one really seemed comfortable and they didn't interact like a family at all. She didn't even hug her brother goodbye or anything, just yelled "bye Noah" across the street.

I know they're daily vloggers, but they really should have decided not to vlog this trip since she hasn't seen her family in so long. It's really strange for them visit for the first time in years and then shove a camera in everyone's faces. Plus, they worked out every day and spent hours one day trying to find a new camera since Matt broke the old one. She could have used that time to reconnect with her family instead of focusing on workouts and vlogging.

Return to “ForeverYours0727”