ForeverYours0727 Part 2

fizzwizz12
Mini Modz
Mini Modz
Has thanked: 0

Re: ForeverYours0727 Part 2

Post by fizzwizz12 »

Her progress is impressive... I hope she's near he goal for fitness. I wish I had the luxury of a home gym
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

Bluel
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by Bluel »

Both of them were very annoying when they were in Lowe's. As much as they shop at Wal-Mart I'm surprised they went to Lowe's for all that stuff. Its so much more money there instead of Wal-Mart or even Target.

Did anyone see how much hate she got for her sponsored video for Neturgena? Not the best idea to post a video claiming you use their products when you vlog everyday and have done recent videos that show otherwise.

freckles mcgee
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by freckles mcgee »

Her Neutrogena video was a mess. We all know she doesn't use those products or even those home remedies. Instead she should've just show herself using them for the first time or something. Idk if there's guidelines when companies send you items to review/talk about but I'm sure she could've done a first impression or them or tested them out for a week then talked about them.

I really think they both believe that Target is super expensive and that's why they never go there. Matt went there for nice dress shoes and Kayleigh went for those pillows. Which there's places where you can get holiday pillows for way less but the Christmas stuff is reasonably priced.

And I really hope they don't make a fitness channel together. Maybe this will be the time they make shirts for their subscribers.
Image Image

Jessy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Jessy »

She should have said she went to a dermatologist. No way in hell that stuff would clear up acne by itself.

sandyfrink
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sandyfrink »

Did they say anything about adding ornaments/decorations to the tree?

freckles mcgee
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by freckles mcgee »

They said they're gonna decorate it soon. They just wanted to set it up right away.

It really annoyed me in the newest vlog when they're about to eat the ice cream and Matt says "You can have one. ONLY one." He said it in a joking manner (sort of) but it was still rude.
Image Image

vanillacupcakes
Learner
Learner

Post by vanillacupcakes »

freckles mcgee wrote:They said they're gonna decorate it soon. They just wanted to set it up right away.

It really annoyed me in the newest vlog when they're about to eat the ice cream and Matt says "You can have one. ONLY one." He said it in a joking manner (sort of) but it was still rude.
It also annoyed me that he said "You have to treat yourself sometimes to prevent burn out." How is processed diet "ice cream" a treat? A treat would be a serving of Ben & Jerry's or another brand of actual ice cream, not fake slop on a cone. It's really sad that they consider THAT a treat.

I still don't understand why they're restricting and working out so hard. It's one thing if they were training for competitions, but they're not, so what's the point in living this lifestyle? They don't eat very healthy (eating the same thing over and over with limited fruits and vegetables isn't great) and exercise every day, but for what? So Kalyeigh can look good while getting her nails done with Matt's mom? So Matt can look "swoll" in his thermal shirts? They're going to end up burning out so hard.

And don't tell me that they're (or at least she's) not restricting. Kayleigh's genuine excitement over a Weight Watchers ice cream cone plainly shows that she's depriving herself.

lavenderflutter
Talker
Talker

Post by lavenderflutter »

im not even on a diet and i still get those weight watchers ice cream...some of them are good.

i dont like her new gloves, but they look like they'd be pretty warm

sandyfrink
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sandyfrink »

Ugh yeah the ice cream thing was annoying.

Kayleigh mentioned that Matt already finished that season of Salem. And then he has watched that other show she was talking about lately, The 100? Idk something like that. When does he watch them? I feel like he is barely home and when he is he is working out or doing car stuff. Maybe he watches them at work though. If he does makes me wonder what kind of a job he has where he can watch tv shows.

freckles mcgee
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by freckles mcgee »

vanillacupcakes wrote:
freckles mcgee wrote:They said they're gonna decorate it soon. They just wanted to set it up right away.

It also annoyed me that he said "You have to treat yourself sometimes to prevent burn out." How is processed diet "ice cream" a treat? A treat would be a serving of Ben & Jerry's or another brand of actual ice cream, not fake slop on a cone. It's really sad that they consider THAT a treat.

I still don't understand why they're restricting and working out so hard. It's one thing if they were training for competitions, but they're not, so what's the point in living this lifestyle? They don't eat very healthy (eating the same thing over and over with limited fruits and vegetables isn't great) and exercise every day, but for what? So Kalyeigh can look good while getting her nails done with Matt's mom? So Matt can look "swoll" in his thermal shirts? They're going to end up burning out so hard.

And don't tell me that they're (or at least she's) not restricting. Kayleigh's genuine excitement over a Weight Watchers ice cream cone plainly shows that she's depriving herself.
And any other time they're around "cheat" food Matt acts like a snob. Cheating on the diet is only okay when he wants to do it. Like in the one vlog where Kayleigh said she had no self control and Matt said he did but needed the carbs or whatever. But if kayleigh wants one ice cream cone, that actually fits into her diet that day, it's a big deal.

I really don't see the point of either of them doing this either. Especially Kayleigh. I know she likes doing the same stuff as him but I feel like he's being pretty rude to her. Also how is he gonna treat her if/when she gains back the weight and decides she doesn't want to diet or work out as hard?
Image Image

crumbles123
Lurker
Lurker

Post by crumbles123 »

freckles mcgee wrote:Her Neutrogena video was a mess. We all know she doesn't use those products or even those home remedies. Instead she should've just show herself using them for the first time or something. Idk if there's guidelines when companies send you items to review/talk about but I'm sure she could've done a first impression or them or tested them out for a week then talked about them.

I really think they both believe that Target is super expensive and that's why they never go there. Matt went there for nice dress shoes and Kayleigh went for those pillows. Which there's places where you can get holiday pillows for way less but the Christmas stuff is reasonably priced.

And I really hope they don't make a fitness channel together. Maybe this will be the time they make shirts for their subscribers.
I think it could be a meet-up because she said in a recent comment on one of the videos she would like to do one in 2015. It could also be t-shirts or a fitness channel. It'll probably be something under whelming again. Hey they could be going on vacation. They like to hype any little thing up.

sandyfrink
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sandyfrink »

^ Lol so true. I'm not expecting these new plans to be that exciting at all.

I'm glad they put up their Christmas tree already. Last year they put it up, what a day or two before Christmas?

Also I do not like her extensions. I think she doesn't put enough in or something because they do not look blended in at all.

alwaysgossip
Learner
Learner

Post by alwaysgossip »

She buys all these really cute colorful clothing but yet, when she goes out, all she wears is black? Image Image

nailpolishaddict
Debater
Debater

Post by nailpolishaddict »

She posted a pic on instagram with her purple longsleeve top and i think she deleted it because I dont see it anymore. But a lot of people were commenting on how skinny she was getting and the way she was posing made her head look way bigger than her body

Bluel
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Bluel »

^^Yep its gone. I don't care what anyone says, the girl does not look healthy. She looks sickly and is only getting worse. She does not need to lose anymore weight and has a very unhealthy frame of mind.

Bluel
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Bluel »

Its really tacky that she contacted that company again to make a free notebook this time and ask for a coupon code. The first free one wasn't enough?

peachesnoranges
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by peachesnoranges »

I haven't watched their videos in a long time and don't plan on it because they're just boring. But I'm glad she's close with Matts family, especially his mom.

sandyfrink
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sandyfrink »

She said she gained 3 pounds just from Thanksgiving. That can't be healthy. With how much she works out and how much Matt talks about how she is soooo healthy now, you would think her metabolism would be fast. I think her metabolism must be low because she isn't getting enough calories everyday so it's slowed it down.

vanillacupcakes
Learner
Learner

Post by vanillacupcakes »

sandyfrink wrote:She said she gained 3 pounds just from Thanksgiving. That can't be healthy. With how much she works out and how much Matt talks about how she is soooo healthy now, you would think her metabolism would be fast. I think her metabolism must be low because she isn't getting enough calories everyday so it's slowed it down.
It's called water weight.

Bluel
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Bluel »

Who immediately weighs themselves after thanksgiving? That's not healthy.

Return to “ForeverYours0727”