ForeverYours0727 Part 2

sandyfrink
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ForeverYours0727 Part 2

Post by sandyfrink »

xyz wrote:well i started the video a lil before the time you mentioned right when kayleigh was looking for approval or the okay from matt for eating a piece of pizza and then goes to the explain how she doesn't have self control around pizza. Matt is texting and says "I have self control but i just wanted carbs" <--- wtf...excuses, excuses and kayleigh didnt say a word.

i cant confidently say for sure what he has been up to based on this one example but it is odd he is explaining IN DETAIL about where he is going for work and WHY blah blah instead of his usual "well i gotta head out to work guys, i'll see you later" line. it's also weird that he is having so much trouble explaining it and looking at kayleigh/the camera and then when she asks when he'll be back he sighs and in one breathe "i'll be back in the morning" like he is now quickly trying to change the subject without too many questions or details.

like i said "him cheating/not cheating" is just speculation but i can say when my brother is bullshitting/or trying to make you think he didn't eat the last "whatever" when he did that's how he acts lol.
Yeah that's why I thought it was weird. He was explaining so much about why he would be late and that it was for a different country. He works late all the time. Why tell exactly why this time. Not only that but the way he was acting when he was saying it was just off to me.

Also another thing I thought was weird- How after he dropped Kayleigh off at the airport he went straight to Target to get a belt and new shoes for a meeting. But wasn't he supposed to have the week off? I mean sure maybe his company scheduled a work meeting but why does he need to go out and buy a new belt and shoes for it. According to him he wears dress pants and button ups and dress shoes for work everyday. So what was the need for new ones? He doesn't shop. Only recently he's been getting more into "fashion". His go to store is Wal-Mart.

I'm not saying based off these two things that he is cheating but I find them suspicious.

Oh yes the whole "I have self control" thing about pizza. I rolled my eyes.

sandyfrink
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sandyfrink »

^ OT - Yup and Kassie from Shades of Kassie found out her husband was having an affair with her best friend. Its crazy.

Bluel
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Bluel »

To be fair, I think her codependecy is why she said he had to tell her to go. She went for the Covergirl thing awhile ago and I think had the same issue. And when she showed his text, the one right before it was him saying he missed her too, so she was the one to text that first after only a few hours.

All of it seems a little off to me, has for awhile. Only they know what they don't show, but what they do show seems pretty telling.

freckles mcgee
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by freckles mcgee »

The only reason I'm skeptical about the buying new clothes is why show him buying it if they were for a date? He could just not film it and no one would be the wiser. Idk. I really believe he did buy those for a meeting but I do think something is up.

Also, I was thinking Matt probably only urged kayleigh to go because it's all expense paid. I'm sure kayleigh gets more than one offer a year to travel somewhere and she probably turns it down because she'll have to pay something out of pocket.
Image Image

sandyfrink
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sandyfrink »

Kayleigh is definitely dependent on Matt. She needs his approval for everything. But sometimes I wonder if it's not just her doing. In a recent vlog they were talking about how she was trying to wake him up to go do errands and she told him she would just go by herself and he said he got up because he doesn't like Kayleigh to do errands by herself when he is home. Idk their relationship puzzles me.

The whole new clothes thing could be because he works with a female. Not necessarily a date.

And about him showing it on camera- could be used as an "alibi' or excuse. Like "Well I showed it in a vlog! Why would I show it in a vlog. I would try to hide it". (These sorts of mind games have been used on me before) Just like the closet thing. Maybe he got all that so he has a story of what he did while she was gone.

dromadeus
Informer
Informer

Post by dromadeus »

he does seem shady. and maybe this is why they are no longer engaged? maybe he has cheated before in the past?

sandyfrink
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sandyfrink »

^ Could be. Never know. Kayleigh doesn't really have friends or family so I could see her still sticking with him because she is so dependent on him and he is all she has really.

freckles mcgee
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by freckles mcgee »

^ I would agree except it seems like kayleigh really wants to get married but Matt doesn't. In a mail vlog ig believe he said they're taking their time. I do think he doesn't want to get married so he doesn't have to commit to her.
Image Image

nailpolishaddict
Debater
Debater

Post by nailpolishaddict »

That is interesting about her engagement I can see Kayleigh staying with him if he cheated. I mean where else would she go?

sandyfrink
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sandyfrink »

^ Yes!! THIS!!

freckles mcgee
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by freckles mcgee »

I don't know what I think anymore lol. Because on one hand I just can't see him cheating being the reason they're no longer engaged but what other reason could there be? In vlogs when she's mentioned marriage he says they're content and they're just having fun. Also she was away for college when they were engaged I think. The only reason I can think of besides cheating is maybe he felt obligated to propose and then realized he couldn't go through with it.

I guess my only argument is if they called off the engagement because he cheated then why does kayleigh want to get engaged again and he doesn't? I would think it would be the other way around.
Image Image

Jessy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Jessy »

I agree with what someone else said, it seems that he doesn't want to marry her because he doesn't want to commit to her. The whole marriage thing is sort of why I started to dislike Matt. There is no reason for them to not get married that we can tell. They are not in college or planning on going back to college so it's not like that is in the way. It's pretty simple if you think about it. When you are "seeing" a guy and he never asks you to be his girlfriend and just tries to keep it casual its because he doesn't want to commit to you but wants to keep you around (not be alone, have someone to bang). I think its kind of sad now, thinking about their relationship being that way. If he really wanted to marry her he wouldn't be worried about being committed because he wouldn't want to be with anyone else. His not being committed is leaving his options open.

This is all speculation. It's just what I see on the outside :(

freckles mcgee
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by freckles mcgee »

Yeah I can definitely see that. I think he really is with her now out of convenience. I'm sure he loves her because how could he not after a thousand years. But they have been with each other for a really long time and probably haven't dated many other people. I tried finding the vlog where they were asked about getting married and for some reason I can't find it. I know it had marriage in the title so she either deleted it or changed the name. I know it was a Q&A. While i was looking back at the vlogs though it seems like they were a lot happier about a year ago.

I did stumble across this one and the first question is what they would name a puppy and Kayleigh mentions she has names for her kids picked out and Matt seems surprised. You'd think that they would've talked about that at some point in their relationship, even in a light hearted way (idk why it won't let me embed it)
Image Image

sandyfrink
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sandyfrink »

^ I'm having issues embedding videos too lately.

And yes. It makes sense for Kayleigh to still want to marry him IF (Just speculation) he did cheat on her before. She might think if he is married that he wouldn't and that marriage would change him and he would be committed to her. I mean Kayleigh's life is all about Matt. I could see her forgiving him for it and going back to being with him. As for Matt I think he doesn't like the idea of marrying her because maybe he is in a sense keeping his options open.

And I think they are eachothers first boyfriend/girlfriend. Didn't they start dating when they were in high school? I know they've been together since before Kayleigh went off to college.

fizzwizz12
Mini Modz
Mini Modz

Post by fizzwizz12 »

I wish the girl would sleep. The vlogs can wait .... and she hopefully can find some independence and realize she can do stuff without constantly needing reassurance
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

Bluel
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Bluel »

I thought they said they weren't each others first boyfriend/girlfriend. I maybe mistaking them for someone else but I could have sworn they said that. Honestly the engagement thing might have just been because they were long distance. And once they weren't anymore that ended that.

I think she stays up all night to see him. There really is no other reason. Its not like shes filming tons of videos for her channel.

pseudo1
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by pseudo1 »

Haha y'all talking about Matt as if he was some kind of scumbag.Even if I Doubt that he cheats on her, he is still very young and kaleigh is probably the only chick he ever was in a relationship with.Do you think that´s easy for him,It´s been 7 years and he's only 22.Anyway their couple is weird I bet they'll never get married or anything but they bought a house together wich is a pretty big deal.

vanillacupcakes
Learner
Learner

Post by vanillacupcakes »

WTF is with all this cheating talk? You don't even know what his job is in order to speculate whether those hours are normal or not. It's really weird to assume that he's cheated and make up hypothetical scenarios for their relationship. So stupid.

vanillacupcakes
Learner
Learner

pseudo1 wrote:Haha y'all talking about Matt as if he was some kind of scumbag.Even if I Doubt that he cheats on her, he is still very young and kaleigh is probably the only chick he ever was in a relationship with.Do you think that´s easy for him,It´s been 7 years and he's only 22.Anyway their couple is weird I bet they'll never get married or anything but they bought a house together wich is a pretty big deal.
I know it's totally crazy to think this, but maybe they're actually happy?? :roll:

vanillacupcakes
Learner
Learner

xyz wrote:Well, there are plenty of girls/women out there who get into relationships with guys/men who aren't ready to commit yet and they waste their time bc the guy gives them just enough of what they want to wait around until they realize they are never gonna get to the point that they want and they either give the guy an ultimatum or find a guy who wants to completely commit.

There are also plenty of young guys out there that tries/thinks they want to settle down with the first piece they get. One of my brothers is like this. They got married so they could live/go to college together. They dated for maybe a few months. It was his first sexual relationship. Now he is the kayleigh in the relationship but once/if he realizes "holy shit im almost 20 and i've only had experience with 1 girl" their relationship isn't gong to work out. I think his wife has already come to that realization that "two guys" isn't enough experience for her now that she is in college.

I mean i understand where the above poster is coming from too, matt IS YOUNG and if he isn't/hasn't been cheating then he doesn't have all that "experience" like most guys his age has/wants before they settle down. But, that is something they should have talked about before it got to this point, before they decided to start a relationship. & If he decides he WANTS this experience then a relationship with kayleigh isn't going to work out bc even if she takes him back and forgives him..he is going to realize that she is ALLOWING the behavior and just keep going until she has had enough. <---this is like a classic teenage relationship but generally throw in a kid and/or a marriage.
Yeah, I'm sure they would buy a house together if he wasn't ready to commit. Guys, they are "settled down" and have been for years. You don't have to be married to be in a committed relationship.
How old are you guys? :roll:

Return to “ForeverYours0727”