Continue here...

freckles mcgee
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ForeverYours0727 Part 2

Post by freckles mcgee »

I wonder how long it'll take for the repairs to be done. Also, it's crazy how much stuff Kayleigh hasn't tried.
Image Image

Bluel
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Bluel »

^^Yeah it is. Her reaction was a little much too. Especially since his mom went to the trouble of making that salad for her.

Also the stuff with the litter box was a bit much as well. Unless the cats systems at upset, it should never smell as bad as they claimed it did, unless they didnt clean it.

sandyfrink
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sandyfrink »

Not to be nitpicky but it was kind of rude for her to spit it out in the sink on top of all those dishes that were in the sink. I might do that in my own house but not at my "mother in laws" right in front of her.

pseudo1
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by pseudo1 »

Eeew the way she spitted on top of the dishes was very disrespectful, you could tell that Matt's mom was bothered by it.She has no manners whatsoever.Can't she just act like an adult ? She's the opposite of her boyfriend's mother.Matt's mom is not lazy at all, she cleans, she cooks for the whole family, she knows what she's doing.I bet kayleigh never did the dishes in her life.I really REALLY hope that she will AT LEAST help Matt's mom during the time they reside in their house and not sit there all fucking day waiting for the food to come in her mouth.

Bluel
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Bluel »

^^She has done dishes, made a nice show of it before in vlogs, unless your talking about at his parents house.

sandyfrink
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sandyfrink »

She does dishes all the time.

freckles mcgee
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by freckles mcgee »

^ Yeah, Kayleigh and Matt may not be super neat freaks but they are pretty clean.
Image Image

peachesnoranges
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by peachesnoranges »

I watched their two newest vlogs for the first time in a long time. I feel so bad for them. That's so inconvenient but at least insurance covers it. I wonder what the downstairs will look like after it's done. I hope they get dark floors and cabinets.

pseudo1
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by pseudo1 »

sandyfrink wrote:She does dishes all the time.
Most of their dishes are disposable.And I still think she's lazy as fuck, she doesn't even help Matt's mother, she could learn from her,really.The presence of a more mature woman in her life will be positive on her if she's willing to make effort and become more adult and responsible.

freckles mcgee
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by freckles mcgee »

The thing is we don't know if Kayleigh helps Matt's mom or not. They do leave out a lot and it seems like in the past few vlogs they're vlogging mostly just them.
Image Image

BubbleBow16
Informer
Informer

Post by BubbleBow16 »

I feel bad for her family. I can't believe Kayleigh would blast her family like that on the internet. I would hate to be her mom… knowing my daughter put my dirty laundry out on the net for 200,000 people to potentially see. I mean, yeah maybe her mom wasn't the best, but it was still bitchy for her to talk about it online. Same with her dad and how he wasn't there for her and worked all the time. I just feel like some things shouldn't be shared… and that includes family problems… especially INDIVIDUAL problems of family members. I would be pissed at K if i was in her family.

Owlx
Informer
Informer

Post by Owlx »

Yeah I would hope she's helping out with the cooking or cleaning. I mean, you can't just stay over at someone's place and not help at all, it wouldn't be right. I agree that her over reacting to the olives was disrespectful to Matt's mom. Couldn't she just have spit it out quietly into the trash? Maybe by staying there she will see how she should step up her cooking game but I just don't know about that lol.

Owlx
Informer
Informer

Post by Owlx »

BubbleBow16 wrote:I feel bad for her family. I can't believe Kayleigh would blast her family like that on the internet. I would hate to be her mom… knowing my daughter put my dirty laundry out on the net for 200,000 people to potentially see. I mean, yeah maybe her mom wasn't the best, but it was still bitchy for her to talk about it online. Same with her dad and how he wasn't there for her and worked all the time. I just feel like some things shouldn't be shared… and that includes family problems… especially INDIVIDUAL problems of family members. I would be pissed at K if i was in her family.
Ehh I think she did it tastefully. She wasn't completely trashing them just sort of explaining why she's not close to them. If she brought up how she has problems with them ALL the time and constantly brings up how her parents weren't so great, then its when it would be too much.

Stranger
Informer
Informer

Post by Stranger »

^^ She gets asked a fir bit about her family and even mentioned here how she never talks about/visits them or anything. She explained in detail without actually bashing them why things are the way they are.
People cope with family issues differently I don't see anything wrong with what she did.

freckles mcgee
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by freckles mcgee »

I agree. In the story she focused more on how it impacted her rather than straight out bashing them and saying they're horrible people.
Image Image

fondueofyou
Informer
Informer

Post by fondueofyou »

I think it's cute and slightly strange that Matt thanks his family SO MUCH. I'm sure his mom would be happy to have them stay over while their house gets fixed and stuff. It's super nice that he thanks them every second of the vlog, but I still found it a bit weird. Even though in vlogs it seems like Kayleigh may have a weird relationship with Matt's parents, I remember once Matt's mom invited Kayleigh to go for a walk with her. Kayleigh probably doesn't really know/understand what it's like to have such an involved mother therefore making it a bit awkward to watch.

I really liked her video explaining her family status. I haven't watched in a while and I've started watching again. I hope she can at least keep a strong relationship with her siblings.

Stranger
Informer
Informer

Post by Stranger »

She could still be reserved with people if she's worried about shit going down again.

Bluel
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Bluel »

Its nice to see that she appears to be getting out somewhat more. It might end up being a good thing what happened to help reduce her codependency a bit while staying with them, even though it won't be for long.

sandyfrink
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sandyfrink »

It sounds like her siblings are close with her father again. It would be hard to have a strong relationship with siblings when they've already forgiven the parent and you haven't. Usually because they are always trying to convince you to see/forgive the parent. Maybe that's why she is having a rough time also being close with her siblings again.

Return to “ForeverYours0727”