BrogAD Po-Tate-o: intolerant and intolerable (part 6)

Re: BrogAD Po-Tate-o: intolerant and intolerable (part 6)

Post by Guest »

meg1912 wrote:Why does she insist on posting the most unflattering photos of herself?! It just doesn't make any sense! Image Also, next Monday will be the last vlog of the year because Brogie needs a break, she's feeling tired and overwhelmed, y'all!
I'm positive she's feeling more and more down due to her weight gain (been there), but she insists on blaming everything else and ignore the big elephant in the room.ImageImageImage

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk

I really hope someone gives her some eye cream this Christmas. How can a 24 year old have that many wrinkles! She really needs to start taking care of her skin, otherwise she's gonna be looking 75 by the time she hits 30.

fancynancy_
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by fancynancy_ »

I don't care what she says (pretending her life is happy) not speaking to her dad is clearly taking its toll and its time she makes up with him. Life is too short. But something tells me this won't happen as her mother seems really controlling and happy that she has no relationship with her dad, I know, there's a name for it, narcissism.

DippyDooDah
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Post by DippyDooDah »

Her latest vlog was one promotion after another and not a mention of an ad or spon in sight?

Cushtybert
Talker
Talker

Post by Cushtybert »

November favourites......what the hell is that thumbnail??!!! Does she even realise how stupid she looks?!! :rofl:

Cushtybert
Talker
Talker

Post by Cushtybert »

Cushtybert wrote:November favourites......what the hell is that thumbnail??!!! Does she even realise how stupid she looks?!! :rofl:

She’s just changed it, did anyone else see it?? It was one photo and she had her hands up in the air like she was doing a weird prayer or something, Dam it wish I had screenshot it!!!!

LaurieLaurie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LaurieLaurie »

She has probably fallen out with way too many people to make amends, I bet she gets very nasty. Where’s her mum these days?

Does anyone know what her recent pity party is about?

Viewer1901
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Viewer1901 »

Which one of you commented calling her the tackiest person on YouTube? she found it hilarious - wish she’d realise it was true!!

La-la-la-lady
Debater
Debater

Post by La-la-la-lady »

I can't find the tacky comment - did she delete it??? She deleted my commented on her haul about buying a toothbrush when she did an ad for one earlier this year. Bitch is such a sellout!

Viewer1901
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Viewer1901 »

La-la-la-lady wrote:I can't find the tacky comment - did she delete it??? She deleted my commented on her haul about buying a toothbrush when she did an ad for one earlier this year. Bitch is such a sellout!
Yes it seems she has deleted it but spoke about it on her innsta stories.

La-la-la-lady
Debater
Debater

Post by La-la-la-lady »

Well that just proves to people that she deletes comments she doesn't like!! Foolish girl.

lalalambd
Learner
Learner

Post by lalalambd »

this "woman" is looking more and more like a moomin with every day that passes.

Also in those unflattering train photos her jowls are starting to bear a resemblance to Kailyn marie - her teeth definitely are

Vodkandcokeplz
Debater
Debater

Post by Vodkandcokeplz »

She’s tagging snoqueen again begging for some more freebies! Bet last years are too big. :roll:

LaurieLaurie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LaurieLaurie »

It’s funny for a YouTuber to take a break in December, they can get away with milking a whole month for their own gains.

It just proves to me that Brogan has nothing to do and nobody to do it with.

missmarguerited
Lurker
Lurker

Post by missmarguerited »

LaurieLaurie wrote:It’s funny for a YouTuber to take a break in December, they can get away with milking a whole month for their own gains.

I think she's got a point where she's struggling to be authentic and only doing spons to make enough money for her deposit not realising that it's that which is making her lose followers. You can't build content on Disney tat and moaning about how hard life is as a YouTuber because surprise surprise most people don't live their lives like that.

I actually miss the days where she was crying in her car about going to work. I can't believe she used to be an award winning blogger. What happened?!?

Sent from my Nokia 7 plus using Tapatalk

LaurieLaurie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LaurieLaurie »

missmarguerited wrote:
LaurieLaurie wrote:It’s funny for a YouTuber to take a break in December, they can get away with milking a whole month for their own gains.

I think she's got a point where she's struggling to be authentic and only doing spons to make enough money for her deposit not realising that it's that which is making her lose followers. You can't build content on Disney tat and moaning about how hard life is as a YouTuber because surprise surprise most people don't live their lives like that.

I actually miss the days where she was crying in her car about going to work. I can't believe she used to be an award winning blogger. What happened?!?

Sent from my Nokia 7 plus using Tapatalk
She sold out. She’s got to the point of doing ad after ad, she’s constantly begging and never does anything or goes anywhere unless it’s going for free.

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

WTAF?! ImageImageImageImageImageImage

eimsbaz
Learner
Learner

Post by eimsbaz »

did anyone see her new video with benji.... she literally started crying... like crying actual tears because her gingerbread house fell apart.
she definitely has some deep-rooted emotional issues.

lolita_blah
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lolita_blah »

meg1912 wrote:WTAF?! ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Oh. My. God. I can not unsee that!

Envoyé de mon SM-G570F en utilisant Tapatalk
:love2:

Whowhatwherewhen
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Whowhatwherewhen »

The latest video of her and Benjjjjjj was awful. She chucks her dummy out because her house was rubbish. Apparently she didn't want to meet him after seeing him on tinder and had to be convinced by a friend as she thought he looked ugly wtf :o

ilovesummer2017
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ilovesummer2017 »

Whowhatwherewhen wrote:The latest video of her and Benjjjjjj was awful. She chucks her dummy out because her house was rubbish. Apparently she didn't want to meet him after seeing him on tinder and had to be convinced by a friend as she thought he looked ugly wtf :o

Came on to say the same thing I mean I'd be pissed off at that but Benji either chose to ignore it or let it by pass him I'd be hurt if my other half said that to me on a video brogan is hardly the best she really thinks she's Bournmouths princess doesn't she? and she gave the vibe that she wasn't happy at all in that video they should be moving in by now not at the start of the relationship she really isn't happy and we've hardly heard about her mum I can't believe she's taken another break omg from what sitting talking to a camera she hated the fact that benji had a conversation with the camera and not her lol :respekt:

Brogan went with Benji as she was getting attention from him it was obvious after she said that he was ugly to his face and she's done this before got attached to any guy who gave her the attention, she's really unhappy it's obvious she's rushed everything scared of being lonely and moving in with the first guy to give her attention she misses and not going on dates and taken time with other guys no she latched on to him and moved in with him under a year she wanted to break down in tears in that video talking about benji I think it was in a bad way and not a good way I'm sorry but she isn't happy
Brogan for the love of God just make up with your dad

Return to “Brogan Tate”