ThaTenderflakee: "00 Skin, 00 Jeans" Part 3

modernrenaissance
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ThaTenderflakee: "00 Skin, 00 Jeans" Part 3

Post by modernrenaissance »

Double post, but also... she said something about making a video dedicated to what products she used to make her hair grow fast after being damaged. Which is all complete bullshit. You cannot use any certain products, or take any vitamins, that make your hair grow faster than it will already grow. You can use products and do things to make it healthier, which in turn helps it when growing, but that’s it

makeupmenace
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by makeupmenace »

pepesylvia wrote:
makeupmenace wrote:I did see a few photos of her tagged on IG, she looked darker than almost everyone I saw. This one, though...my god, the crows feet :o

<a class="vglnk" href="https://imgur.com/a/ISRxITl[/quote" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>imgur</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>a</span><span>/</span><span>ISRxITl</span><span>[/</span><span>url</span><span>][/</span><span>quote</span></a>]
thats gotta be from a much older meetup, she still has her lip ring on here
which btw shows how awful it looks. im glad she took that thing out
Wow how did I not notice that? Don't mind me, I'm a dumbass :roll:
Blending is my cardio.

50 Shades Of Salad
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 50 Shades Of Salad »

modernrenaissance wrote:Double post, but also... she said something about making a video dedicated to what products she used to make her hair grow fast after being damaged. Which is all complete bullshit. You cannot use any certain products, or take any vitamins, that make your hair grow faster than it will already grow. You can use products and do things to make it healthier, which in turn helps it when growing, but that’s it
i'm gonna scream if she makes a video with Sugar Bear Hair vitamins lmao

Green Eyed Gemini
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Green Eyed Gemini »

What is with her stupid facial expression in her newest thumbnail? How does she look at that and say yep, that’s the one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

smarlo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smarlo »

In her hair video, she looked SO CUTE with the super short/straight strawberry blonde bob. She's a teeny person with 1234684764843 lbs of fake chalky black hair. It's not a good look.
That Girl!

phrophro
Talker
Talker

Post by phrophro »

Is she seriously making out she's some sort of special snowflake for wanting to online shop from lowest to highest price...? Soz Tay but that's so standard there's even memes about it

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
:HK:

FFL
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FFL »

We're on page 39 of the 4th thread for Not So Pale Princess. Should she be getting her own section soon?

MsHearkening
Informer
Informer

Post by MsHearkening »

LOL

"We're over it Jaclyn, just spend all your money and be gone. You're pure trash."

WanderlustX3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WanderlustX3 »

New here <3

Between the eyelashes, cake face, and tattooed brows i can't do it anymore. Her lighting does her a lot of favors because she looks rough in those meet up photos.

And i gotta know, when/how did the phrase 'tenderflake' start? Lmao because i really want to read the story behind that one.
Please excuse my shitty english. I have no excuse, but at least I acknowledge my horrible grammar and typing skills.

ilanna
Learner
Learner

Post by ilanna »

In her hair video her shirt is kinda tight and you can clearly see back fat and rolls! And those shorts at meet up... so tight! She thinks she's a size zero but she is a 4 at best!

pepesylvia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by pepesylvia »

I think taylor looked super pretty in her intro today. she looks slimmer too

Natori_Umi
Learner
Learner

Post by Natori_Umi »

Did she do something about the light? In her newest video, I can actually see pigmentation in her face.

modernrenaissance
Talker
Talker

Post by modernrenaissance »

pepesylvia wrote:I think taylor looked super pretty in her intro today. she looks slimmer too
I thought the same, and I’m almost positive it has something to do with her hair. It seems styles more out of her face, same as the last video. All those depthless black extensions weigh her down SO much I have no clue how she doesn’t see it

kknope
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kknope »

So in the new video she talked about going on the hot tub boat with her mom and grandma, and then a couple of days ago tweeted that her grandma passed away suddenly. Any idea if it was the grandma that was visiting her? That would have been awful.

Chemical_Smell
Talker
Talker

Post by Chemical_Smell »

What was even that first impressions video. Her skin is in such a good shape now, she could definitely skip foundation or go with just a light, natural looking coverage, if she actually had the confidence to do so. Instead, she piles on two layers of cakey thick full coverage stick foundation, full coverage concealer, two different powders all over her face and tops it off with baby poop colored eye look. Even the mascara would have looked great just by itself (and she might have actually learned something about how it wears), but she just cannot give up the lashes, even though she usually ends up taking them off soon after.

larrie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by larrie »

Drinking game: take a shot every time she says "coverage"

You will die from alcohol poisoning

soundofsilence
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by soundofsilence »

larrie wrote:Drinking game: take a shot every time she says "coverage"

You will die from alcohol poisoning
Or when she mentions that she's got dry skin. :roll:

Natori_Umi
Learner
Learner

Post by Natori_Umi »

Chemical_Smell wrote:What was even that first impressions video. Her skin is in such a good shape now, she could definitely skip foundation or go with just a light, natural looking coverage, if she actually had the confidence to do so. Instead, she piles on two layers of cakey thick full coverage stick foundation, full coverage concealer, two different powders all over her face and tops it off with baby poop colored eye look. Even the mascara would have looked great just by itself (and she might have actually learned something about how it wears), but she just cannot give up the lashes, even though she usually ends up taking them off soon after.
Accutane may cure acne, but it certainly doesn't cure a lack of confidence :/

moomintroll
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by moomintroll »

FFL wrote:
moomintroll wrote:Seriously...like why. The swatch she's pointing to in tonight's video is the flower beauty light illusion in L1. I have that foundation in that shade and it looks nothing like that. Her lighting makes it look straight up orange. If you were solely basing your foundation choices off her swatches/videos I think you'd just be screwed. Image

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
What does it actually look like? Not that I need another foundation, but I was interested in getting that one. Seems like it would be too dark for me, but I have lightener.

Also, I think it was on Snapchat that she said she was making a meet up vlog so I guess we'll see more of her then in a natural setting. I am surprised there hasn't been more on Instagram, even if she was just tagged.
Late to get back to you, ack! It is a bit on the warm side, but definitely not orange. If you're very fair you'd probably have to use the lightener (I usually use just a bit), but I really like it. Love the finish and the wear.

moomintroll
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by moomintroll »

FFL wrote:
moomintroll wrote:Seriously...like why. The swatch she's pointing to in tonight's video is the flower beauty light illusion in L1. I have that foundation in that shade and it looks nothing like that. Her lighting makes it look straight up orange. If you were solely basing your foundation choices off her swatches/videos I think you'd just be screwed. Image

What does it actually look like? Not that I need another foundation, but I was interested in getting that one. Seems like it would be too dark for me, but I have lightener.

Also, I think it was on Snapchat that she said she was making a meet up vlog so I guess we'll see more of her then in a natural setting. I am surprised there hasn't been more on Instagram, even if she was just tagged.
Late to get back to you, ack! It is a bit on the warm side, but definitely not orange. If you're very fair you'd probably have to use the lightener (I usually use just a bit), but I really like it. Love the finish and the wear.

Return to “ThaTaylaa / Taylor Wynn”