Thataylaa "15 Days of Foundation in My Hair" pt 2

soundofsilence
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Thataylaa "15 Days of Foundation in My Hair" pt 2

Post by soundofsilence »

disigney wrote:Yes! When she was saying her cholesterol was high and didn’t know why I was like??? It couldn’t possibly be the 800 burritos you eat weekly??
I am baffled at how she doesn't realize how utterly shit her diet is. Literally every time we see her she's drinking her 5th cup of coffee, getting a bagel from Starbucks and talking about what food she's ordered (usually Burritos). I'm not ever exaggerating at this point. I cannot think of a single incident where she's actually cooked herself a healthy meal at home.
...and yet she has no idea why she has high cholesterol. :roll: Maybe she should preach less and self-reflect a little more.

ChicagoFlavoredPetty
Talker
Talker

Post by ChicagoFlavoredPetty »

disigney wrote:Yes! When she was saying her cholesterol was high and didn’t know why I was like??? It couldn’t possibly be the 800 burritos you eat weekly??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Seriously, I am overweight and my cholesterol is half of hers- when she casually mentioned it was 240 my eyes popped out. That isn't just high, it's extremely dangerous.

makeupmenace
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by makeupmenace »

I have friends who ate shit like Taylor for years and years, and the one thing they've all had in common -- all of them have cholesterol and gallbladder problems.
Blending is my cardio.

violet_schmiolet
Learner
Learner

Post by violet_schmiolet »

It's such a shame she likes to wear all that thick foundation in a billion layers. She looks SO pretty in her Accutane update video, acne scars and all. She doesn't seem to have any undereye circles, lucky. Just so fresh and pretty. Girl please embrace it and learn to spot conceal.

artheusa
Debater
Debater

Post by artheusa »

Her high cholesterol might be genetic, however her eating habits are definitely not helping. Having been brought up on the mediterranean diet, I can't imagine myself eating the junk she seems to be consuming every day. Just get some seasonal veggies and stew'em with a drop of olive oil and chicken breast. Drop the bagel and the starbucks coffee, make an omelette with feta and switch to tea, you're done. It's not that hard. Her poor body must be craving for vitamins.

50 Shades Of Salad
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 50 Shades Of Salad »

violet_schmiolet wrote:It's such a shame she likes to wear all that thick foundation in a billion layers. She looks SO pretty in her Accutane update video, acne scars and all. She doesn't seem to have any undereye circles, lucky. Just so fresh and pretty. Girl please embrace it and learn to spot conceal.
Yo I thought the same thing!!!! I was actually wondering if she was wearing undereye concealer in the video because hers looked so bright. She really does not need it!

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

Went ahead and made a new thread!

viewtopic.php?f=155&t=33156

Return to “ThaTaylaa / Taylor Wynn”