Thataylaa "15 Days of Foundation in My Hair" pt 2

makeupmenace
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Thataylaa "15 Days of Foundation in My Hair" pt 2

Post by makeupmenace »

Satan Apparently wrote:
-n3rvacid- wrote:She wears a 00-0 in jeans??!!!! No way! Granted she is practically a foot shorter than me (5'10" on a good day) but I wear a size 12-14... Her hips look pretty damn close to mine in size. If she was even a 0 her chest and torso would be WAAAYYYYY out of proportion with her body.
I have a friend who is 4'10 and a size 0... She is itty bitty... Taylor looks nothing like her. There is nothing WRONG with whatever size you are at, just don't hide it from the world...
In one of her previous vids she was filling out some kind of form and you could see she had her weight listed as 115lbs.

I’m 5’1” (much heavier now) but when I was at my ideal 110-115lbs I was a solid size 4 which was nice and proportioned for my height/body type. I was only a 0 when I was under 100lbs. Three inches taller and 20lbs less than her...yeah right she’s a 0, never mind a 00
If she's 115, yeah, there's no way. I'm about 5'4". At 115 I was about a size 4. Heck, I've gained a few pounds and still fit most of my size 4s. So how can she and I be roughly the same weight, she's thicker than I am, and she's a 0/00? Nope.
Blending is my cardio.

ChicagoFlavoredPetty
Talker
Talker

Post by ChicagoFlavoredPetty »

Green Eyed Gemini wrote:Ughhh I hate how she only powders the bottom half of her face. She looks so dumb with a glowy forehead and matte everything else. Looks incomplete.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She likes an oily forehead so much that she makes a point to complain about it in every foundation video after 9 hours of wear. I'm pretty sure her brain was replaced with a lego brick years ago.

gimmethetea
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by gimmethetea »

disigney wrote:[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... 4dc046.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20171212</span><span>/</span><span>9d5b182f6d3f1d791c7041608e4dc046</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

idk ya’ll she looks pretty tiny but who knows

she's for sure tiny by height standards, but she's not THAT thin. she's not fat by any means, she's just not 00 to 0 skinny. Tayto has hips, there is no way she'd be able to fit them in a true 00. i don't get why lie about your size, like she's clearly small, but saying she's a 00-0 is pushing it. i'd say she's around a 2-4 by looking at her legs/hips.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

modernrenaissance
Talker
Talker

Post by modernrenaissance »

115 pounds?? Based on her height (similar to me) I had guessed she was around 130-135 ish.... She’s definitely small, but her body frame doesn’t look like a 00

redbutton
Learner
Learner

Post by redbutton »

I'm 5'4 and usually bounce between 100-105 lbs and wear a size 00 regular in American Eagle jeans, but I don't see her being a 00. It's always hard to tell with photos and videos, but she doesn't look like a straight pole like I am, she's got more hips.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

-n3rvacid-
Talker
Talker

Post by -n3rvacid- »

I really think she has a beautiful body, I don't know why she would want to lie about sizing. She really has nothing to be ashamed of, she has broader shoulders and wide hips for a short person but I actually think it kinda fits her. I just have a very hard time believing her hips are barely 30-34 inches around... The camera does not add THAT much weight. She appears to be a mini pear shaped body to me.

redbutton
Learner
Learner

Post by redbutton »

I think her body is nice too she just needs a little help with her clothes and she definitely shouldn't feel the need to ever lie about her sizes. Gotta embrace what we got.
I actually liked the white top just think it needed a better bra, but sometimes I see some of her pictures and think 'wow that's a really cute outfit' and then other times not so much.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

PearlescentPink
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by PearlescentPink »

-n3rvacid- wrote:I really think she has a beautiful body, I don't know why she would want to lie about sizing. She really has nothing to be ashamed of, she has broader shoulders and wide hips for a short person but I actually think it kinda fits her. I just have a very hard time believing her hips are barely 30-34 inches around... The camera does not add THAT much weight. She appears to be a mini pear shaped body to me.
She is very proportionate, which isn’t something you see often when people are her height. I don’t understand lying about her size. In her mattress commercial/video, she briefly showed her weight, and it was over 100lbs, I want to say it was closer to 120. I really don’t like to compare, but based on my experience.... just no. I weight around 120 at 5’6, no hips really to speak of and I’m about a size 3. The only time I have been a 00 (I was actually wearing kids size 10) was when I was critically ill and 85lbs. Nice try, Tenderflake.

Just your typical vainglorious bitch <3 .

PearlescentPink
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by PearlescentPink »

Her body shape gives the illusion of height. If you told me she was five and a half feet tall based on a picture, I wouldn’t question it. I wish I was that proportionate. But no, I have the shoulders of a linebacker and the torso of a six foot tall person with the boobs of a 10 year old.

Thanks mom and dad.

(Sorry for the double post! Jumping between Tapatalk and the website!)
Just your typical vainglorious bitch <3 .

Bop87
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bop87 »

PearlescentPink wrote:
-n3rvacid- wrote:I really think she has a beautiful body, I don't know why she would want to lie about sizing. She really has nothing to be ashamed of, she has broader shoulders and wide hips for a short person but I actually think it kinda fits her. I just have a very hard time believing her hips are barely 30-34 inches around... The camera does not add THAT much weight. She appears to be a mini pear shaped body to me.
She is very proportionate, which isn’t something you see often when people are her height. I don’t understand lying about her size. In her mattress commercial/video, she briefly showed her weight, and it was over 100lbs, I want to say it was closer to 120. I really don’t like to compare, but based on my experience.... just no. I weight around 120 at 5’6, no hips really to speak of and I’m about a size 3. The only time I have been a 00 (I was actually wearing kids size 10) was when I was critically ill and 85lbs. Nice try,

I'm 5'6 too and when I was around 110 I could fit in a size 0, I've gained about 5lbs all in my hips and butt and have had to go up a size. She is by no means large but she has some hips so I'm not buying the 00 either. Why lie about it?

gimmethetea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gimmethetea »

Someone described her body as a little pear or something? That was too cute! She’s definitely shaped like a cute little pear! I agree that she is very proportionate for her height, it’s just weird to me that she’d lie about her size. She has nothing to be insecure about that. And I can get being able to fit some size 0 jeans, depending on the brand. But 00 are universally incredibly tiny.

makeupmenace
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by makeupmenace »

Maybe she lies about it for the same reason she lies about her skintone? Idk. Like needing to be the most pale, needing to be the smallest size, etc.
Blending is my cardio.

CariZ1
Talker
Talker

Post by CariZ1 »

I guess it’s possible that’s her weight. Everyone carries it differently. I’m 5’ 1”. I weigh 138 and wear a size 4 (American eagle favorite boyfriend or artist jeans, Abercrombie bootcut size 4, etc...all in short, obviously). But.....I have a huge chest (34F....as in DDD....naturally not medically enhanced lol) and I’m muscular. My best friend is around 5’ 3” weighs 120 wears a 0, sometimes a 00 has basically no chest. Maybe a 34B?? And has to buy her jeans in long!! Cause she’s all leg and not muscular at all. We are all just built differently.

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

We're almost in need of a new thread name! Ideas?

"ThaTenderflakee: 00 Skin, 00 Jeans"

Antonina
Learner
Learner

Post by Antonina »

Cheryl Blossom wrote:We're almost in need of a new thread name! Ideas?

"ThaTenderflakee: 00 Skin, 00 Jeans"
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: instant winner!!

ChicagoFlavoredPetty
Talker
Talker

ThaTaylaa: where hygiene is optional.

ChicagoFlavoredPetty
Talker
Talker

Also I am watching her newest first impressions video and I'm already pissed off. One layer of foundation is sheer (which it's supposed to be) and it actually looks nice on her! ... so of course she slathers on more layers and looks like a grease ball. What is even the point if you're not going to wear the foundation how it's intended?

soundofsilence
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by soundofsilence »

Thataylaa: The "Burrito Eatin', 6th Day Hair ,15 Days of Dirty Foundation Brushes, palest" InDePenDeNt WoMaN
:roll:

-n3rvacid-
Talker
Talker

Post by -n3rvacid- »

"Thataylaa: Youtubes sPeShAl snowflake"

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

Petty but I have to admit that a big part of the reason I loathe Taylor is that her monotone vocal fry voice reminds me of my former, much hated shitty roommate

Return to “ThaTaylaa / Taylor Wynn”