QCKND: The Over-sensitive, Authentic Snowflake PART 3

Wrongturn
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: QCKND: The Over-sensitive, Authentic Snowflake PART 3

Post by Wrongturn »

Who's gonna hire her for hair in that city if she pulls this kind of thing. Publicly harassing her employer (I understand she was upset about the whole ordeal) but shes fucking herself over if she wants another hairdressing job in that city.

I bet she will pull a "Morgan Joyce" and do on the side out of her studio.

AFanBut
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by AFanBut »

At this point I think that’s the only way she’ll be able to do high-end hair. Her reputation is pretty damaged and relying on her internet status is the way to go.

Queen_Of_Peace
Informer
Informer

Post by Queen_Of_Peace »

10C10AAB-0669-4808-A478-4DAB396166BE.jpeg
Hmmmmm. Wonder what this is about? I hope to christ this doesn’t mean Amanda wants to collab w/ Pixie :roll:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

xIts_JJx
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by xIts_JJx »

Don't know who that pixie is but just based off that "Hewwo" I never want to know :rofl:

I think she'll just completely give up on hair tbh or at least try to make hair-related videos to get something out of what she's wasted years doing, but I can't see her pursuing it any further at this point tbh

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

pixielocks is yet another stunted youtuber who still lives like she's 16. I don't find her quite as annoying as some of them, because she did move out on her own and is going to school, but the obsession with everything needing to be pastel and cutesy is annoying af. She's renting a house and painted the entire thing pastel rainbow colors. It looks like Hello Kitty threw up inside of it.

But yeah, I can't figure out if qcknd is going to do anything further with hair - sometimes it seems like she might try, other times it seems like she's just going to hang onto youtube for as long as she can and hope that's enough to live off of...

Queen_Of_Peace
Informer
Informer

Post by Queen_Of_Peace »

I have a....love/hate relationship with Pixie. She kind of reminds me of a pastel version of Bunny , honestly.

I can see her doing hair on the side, honestly. It kind of makes me wonder if she wants to plan a collab video with Pixie, considering she has a pretty big fanbase and that'd probably be a big boost for Amanda's channel. I know Pixie has mentioned using her videos as a guide for when she got her first tattoo. Then again, I also kind of want Amanda to try and fix Pixie's hair because it's a trainwreck :?

nekokoco
Talker
Talker

Post by nekokoco »

Queen_Of_Peace wrote:I have a....love/hate relationship with Pixie. She kind of reminds me of a pastel version of Bunny , honestly.

I can see her doing hair on the side, honestly. It kind of makes me wonder if she wants to plan a collab video with Pixie, considering she has a pretty big fanbase and that'd probably be a big boost for Amanda's channel. I know Pixie has mentioned using her videos as a guide for when she got her first tattoo. Then again, I also kind of want Amanda to try and fix Pixie's hair because it's a trainwreck :?

I highly doubt it'll be anything hair related, even if that's the content people want to see, and even if Pixie's hair is a trainwreck. Qcknd probably wants a quick collab to boost her own channel. Probably having something to do with the cute tattoo style that pixie gets.

Other than that though, if you read Pixielocks lolcow thread, she's suuuuper problematic. People over on that thread were wondering if amanda was contacting her because someone recently made a youtube video about pixie not having knowledge proper on taking care of her cats.

Queen_Of_Peace
Informer
Informer

Post by Queen_Of_Peace »

nekokoco wrote:
Queen_Of_Peace wrote:I have a....love/hate relationship with Pixie. She kind of reminds me of a pastel version of Bunny , honestly.

I highly doubt it'll be anything hair related, even if that's the content people want to see, and even if Pixie's hair is a trainwreck. Qcknd probably wants a quick collab to boost her own channel. Probably having something to do with the cute tattoo style that pixie gets.

Other than that though, if you read Pixielocks lolcow thread, she's suuuuper problematic. People over on that thread were wondering if amanda was contacting her because someone recently made a youtube video about pixie not having knowledge proper on taking care of her cats.
True, true. I saw the speculation over the cats. Pixie also bought her cats from a breeder, so I could see Amanda kind of being a little weird over that, considering all of her and Jon's cats are basically strays they took in. But considering Amanda has said she's not really a "good" vegan, I don't think she'd be too uppity on that (tho, I would be). I'll bet you it's a collab of some sorts.

Which yeah, I'm not really feeling bc like you said, Pixie is problematic as hell.

cookiedookie
Stalker
Stalker

Post by cookiedookie »

Hello (First post),
So I have gathered some information to believe that QCKND is no longer working at BF. If you checked Josie's story over the weekend there was a party for BF in which Amanda did not attend. I was wondering if I was the only one who noticed she has been home a lot recently, almost everyday. I think that her failing that test or whatever completely de-railed her.

I have met her in person once at the tattoo convention and she was humble and awkward. I like her but it seemed that a lot of edgy septum girls were hanging all around her during the Saturday convention. I think she is being cryptic about not working at BF anymore.

blinkiebat
Lurker
Lurker

Post by blinkiebat »

I wouldn't be surprised if Josie and co. told her to not post anything about BF again in her socials!

I think she'll just attempt to brush it under the rug, but I do see a few comments now and then on her videos asking if she's doing Youtube full time so maybe she'll crumble under the pressure..

sonmi
Talker
Talker

Post by sonmi »

I think by now it's pretty clear she no longer works at BF and is pursuing youtube full-time. The only question is when/if she will acknowledge it.

If she decides to do hair on the side, more power to her. After she detailed how poorly she did both on her exam and graduation project I'm a little doubtful of her abilities though. I mean, I'm sure she can manage cuts and blow outs just fine but anything more complex I personally wouldn't go to her for

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Yeah she is posting regularly now, which she wasn't doing while working at BF. I think it's safe to say she either left because she was pissed off about everything, or they let her go because of her posting the video about what happened.

spaghettireturns
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by spaghettireturns »

ugh she's so awkward.. i wished she just had the balls to address it in the first place with BF and not made the video bc it was so obvious (at least to me) that it would have caused problems

xIts_JJx
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by xIts_JJx »

She's not even endearingly awkaward. She's just awkward. Uncomfortable to watch, even.

mintbowl
Talker
Talker

Post by mintbowl »

i finally unsubscribed from her a while ago but her videos do still show up in my recommended and ill still watch them. i just feel like it always feels like her stuff consists of her saying essentially nothing for 25 minutes and its exhausting. i always click on a video thinking it seems interesting enough to wanna watch and then she just doesnt wanna offer an opinion or present anything worthwhile anymore. its sad cause i used to love her a lot.

silveranima
Debater
Debater

Post by silveranima »

Her tattoos look so dryyy
Girl you need to lotion up.
Take the advise that you give in your videos on how to take care of your tattoos

mintbowl
Talker
Talker

Post by mintbowl »

silveranima wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:19 pm

Her tattoos look so dryyy
Girl you need to lotion up.
Take the advise that you give in your videos on how to take care of your tattoos
dude yeah this always pisses me off. like i dont put lotion on as much as i should but i do it before i take a picture to show someone one of my tattoos? i dont get how she has her online presence mostly surrounded by tattoos and not bother to put lotion on her body before taping or snapping pics of them

Queen_Of_Peace
Informer
Informer

Post by Queen_Of_Peace »

Omg yes, her dry as hell tattoos always bother me so much! Especially since I think the tattoos she has are all really good, but when she takes photos of them up close and they're dry like in the pic above? They look so lifeless and dull.

kyooch
Learner
Learner

Post by kyooch »

her socialblade is looking better than a few months back but still super weak. i'm super close to unsubscribing and it makes me sad bc amanda once was my favourite youtuber but like. 25 mins reacting to buzzfeed? lol. 3 vids in a month even though she's seemingly unemployed? even though she said she was going to change for the better and not be held back anymore in a series of tweets that were kinda subtweeting about BF. uh-hum.
english is not my first language, sorry!

sonmi
Talker
Talker

Post by sonmi »

Excuse you, she has 3 memory cards full of videos, they just need to be edited! :P

All jokes aside I'm glad her socialblade is looking better because last time I took a look at it I was kinda confused. 175k subs yet she's struggling to break 5k views per video? I'm not an expert in interpreting yt analytics but it doesn't take a genius to see that something's very wrong there. She can blame youtube glitches all she wants but that can't be the sole reason for such abysmal stats.

Incidentally, her most viewed videos as of late are her ~mY tRuTh~ style ones (still nowhere near 175k views, which should really give her pause). Maybe that's why she refrains from addressing anything for ages and then pops out a confession video

Return to “Qcknd”