Michele1218 General Thread Part 1

BubbleBow
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Michele1218 General Thread Part 1

Post by BubbleBow »

I like her new brows! they fit her well!

softkick
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by softkick »

BubbleBow wrote:I like her new brows! they fit her well!

I like them too.

MsBuckingham
Talker
Talker

Post by MsBuckingham »

She gave birth to a girl named Addison this morning.

xxkath
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by xxkath »

Yay! I'm so excited she finally had her baby! Is that weird? Haha!
I'm really surprised it was a girl too, I was expecting it to be a boy. Not sure about the name Addison but that's probably just because I've never heard of it before. I know someone who's called Addi for short though. I cant wait to see the baby :D

formaggio
Learner
Learner

Post by formaggio »

Happy for her. I think she really wanted a girl. I'm sorry, but Addison sounds like a town to me. "I grew up in Pittsburgh but I moved to Addison last year" lol. Why not Adelaide or Madison? :)

JaJa
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by JaJa »

Addison is a very popular name where I'm from. Not sure why it's so weird to you guys

IntheCity
Informer
Informer

Post by IntheCity »

When I think of Addison I think of that character from Grays Anatomy/Private Practice. It's a nice name, but I pegged Michele for something more exotic.

Adelaide and Madison are also towns, coincidentally. I'm really glad she didn't go for Madison, that name is so overused. Seems like every other little girl I see is Sophia or Madison.

tink
Debater
Debater

Post by tink »

Happy for her. She's already hashtagging her kid on instagram, though. #princessaddison Yikes.

Meemz
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Meemz »

She honestly makes me cringe, ugh

fiercelyprivate
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by fiercelyprivate »

I'm probably being really judgemental saying this but that name is SO typical Michele. And I noticed the princess addison references on her twitter. I hope that kid doesn't grow up to be a spoilt brat although I have a feeling that is what Michele's parenting style will lead to. And I'll leave my comment at that.

JaJa
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by JaJa »

MakeupLover wrote:I'm probably being really judgemental saying this but that name is SO typical Michele. And I noticed the princess addison references on her twitter. I hope that kid doesn't grow up to be a spoilt brat although I have a feeling that is what Michele's parenting style will lead to. And I'll leave my comment at that.
I find that ppl "switch" once they have kids. The one who you think will be the laid back parent sometimes ends up being the strict one. The baby was JUST born. Let's not make assumptions. Plus, she's a first time mom. She'll learn and make mistakes. But you never know what her parenting style will be just yet

fiercelyprivate
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by fiercelyprivate »

JaJa wrote:
MakeupLover wrote:I'm probably being really judgemental saying this but that name is SO typical Michele. And I noticed the princess addison references on her twitter. I hope that kid doesn't grow up to be a spoilt brat although I have a feeling that is what Michele's parenting style will lead to. And I'll leave my comment at that.
I find that ppl "switch" once they have kids. The one who you think will be the laid back parent sometimes ends up being the strict one. The baby was JUST born. Let's not make assumptions. Plus, she's a first time mom. She'll learn and make mistakes. But you never know what her parenting style will be just yet
That's very true! Hey I totally admitted to being judgemental lol. The 'princess addison' thing just rubbed me the wrong way and had me going 'typical Michele' in my head. Regardless, I'm actually not overly interested in her life as a mother or her parenting style. I'm really not into other peoples' kids that much so I hope she doesn't bring it on to her channel. But then again, she was pretty good at keeping the pregnancy quiet so I doubt she'll go down that route.

xxkath
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by xxkath »

I know someone who was all about designer labels and would go through bottles of champagne on nights out but as soon as she had kids she started buying high street clothes and would only splash out on designer things for a special occasion.

softkick
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by softkick »

I almost changed by decision the day I said she will need help getting the baby out, because her stomach was shaped wide. Meaning girl, but I remember Lorraine stomach and thought, she had a wide stomach and a boy. Boy I was wrong.I'm she got herself a princess.

Lorena
Informer
Informer

Post by Lorena »

oh, so she got the girl she wanted! i'm happy for her!

honeybadgerdgas
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by honeybadgerdgas »

I adore michele but I can't with her right now. first off addison reminds me of "addition" and secondly the whole little girls being princesses BS is so freaking annoying, unoriginal, and stupid.

softkick
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by softkick »

softkick wrote:I almost changed by decision the day I said she will need help getting the baby out, because her stomach was shaped wide. Meaning girl, but I remember Lorraine stomach and thought, she had a wide stomach and a boy. Boy I was wrong.I'm she got herself a princess.
I'm glad she got herself a princess.

justanotherhater

Post by justanotherhater »

softkick wrote:I almost changed by decision the day I said she will need help getting the baby out, because her stomach was shaped wide. Meaning girl, but I remember Lorraine stomach and thought, she had a wide stomach and a boy. Boy I was wrong.I'm she got herself a princess.
How does that have anything to do with the gender of the baby?

MsBuckingham
Talker
Talker

Post by MsBuckingham »

Some people have strange superstitions when it comes to babies, thinking that the shape of the stomach or the food you crave during pregnancy is a firm indicator of what the baby's sex is. About as reliable as astrology if you ask me.

heyheyheynow
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by heyheyheynow »

Hate the name. So "trendy" unique but not really.

Adelaide is a city ... that was named after a person!

Return to “michele1218”