Michelle1218 Part 3!

Lorena
Informer
Informer

Re: Michelle1218 Part 3!

Post by Lorena »

wax on wrote:Any idea how much a ring like that would cost? I think it's pretty, but I think I would get sick of it and want something more classic after wearing it for years.
check the website www.samnsue.com as well. they have a lot of of morganite rings. that's where Alexandrea Garza got hers.

Gossipy
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Gossipy »

aurora08 wrote:She's definitely moving fast but I'm actually not surprised. She strikes me as the type of person who can't be by herself for too long. She has gone from her parent's house, to Nick and then to Dan with very little time in between to discover who she is outside of someone else. I do wish her well though.
Agree. I think she was single for 6 months, tops. I think they were together by the holidays after Nick left. She can't be alone and expects to be taken care of. She didn't have to get a job outside of the home. She got her new house and is buying Louis Vuitton left and right. If it wasn't Dan it would have been some other guy.

She is following the same pattern- live together, get engaged, albeit much quicker. She calls Dan her best friend just like she did with Nick. Is Dan okay with being second choice? Nick was the one who left- I think she would have stayed with him if he hadn't have left her for you-know-who. If she did date Dan before Nick and then chose Nick- wtf?

She seemed to have gotten over Nick quick because she just replaced him with someone else. Maybe Dan felt like her knight in shining armor. Wonder what happened to Dan's fiancee?

ETA:and right on cue- G. posted a pic of presumably her and Nick's new house? She also retweeted someone saying this "I feel like so many people are in love with the idea and publicity of relationships and not the person they're with" :o

karamel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by karamel »

aurora08 wrote:
ETA:and right on cue- G. posted a pic of presumably her and Nick's new house? She also retweeted someone saying this "I feel like so many people are in love with the idea and publicity of relationships and not the person they're with" :o
i feel so bad for this girl lmao, she is sad. you have nick now, michele is clearly moved on and getting married why are you still shading her and being nasty like you ruined her marriage, you consented to being a mistress for FOUR YEARS

JRoc812
Informer
Informer

Post by JRoc812 »

Soooo Who wore it best...Michelle or Ms Slop Seconds?
Mic1.png

I swear Gina must stalk Michelle's IG/Twitter/YT because outfits/jewelry/poses are almost identical. Michelle's pic was posted 100weeks ago Gina's on June 25. I also found the 2nd pic of similar sunnies from 22 weeks ago...again before Gina posted hers. I wonder if Gina used Michelle's coupon code too :D
Mic2.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

softkick
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by softkick »

JRoc812 wrote:Who ever said Michelle will be married with another kid by the time Addie reached 5 was right on. While I usually love Morganite I don't like Michelle's ring & surprised she was ok with something other than a diamond. With that said I am happy for her. She seems happy and in love and seems like Dan is a good man to her and Addie.
Anyone know if the slim ball Nick has proposed to Gina yet?? I know Addie will only know this life (her parents separated and each with/married to someone else) but you gotta wonder if she will hold some resentment toward her dad and Gina if/when she learns the whole story.
I did haha

softkick
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by softkick »

JRoc812 wrote:Who ever said Michelle will be married with another kid by the time Addie reached 5 was right on. While I usually love Morganite I don't like Michelle's ring & surprised she was ok with something other than a diamond. With that said I am happy for her. She seems happy and in love and seems like Dan is a good man to her and Addie.
Anyone know if the slim ball Nick has proposed to Gina yet?? I know Addie will only know this life (her parents separated and each with/married to someone else) but you gotta wonder if she will hold some resentment toward her dad and Gina if/when she learns the whole story.
She has a ring on her 'ring finger'.

JRoc812
Informer
Informer

Post by JRoc812 »

I went looking for her ring....I don't see a clear shot of it. Does anyone have one?
I did find this very unflattering pic though vs her HEAVILY photo-shopped/filter one :(
Gina1.png
Gina2.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Gossipy
Learner
Learner

Post by Gossipy »

I don't think they're engaged. When this all came out one of her "friends" :roll: posted on here that it was a family ring that she wears on that finger.
If they were engaged she's be posting it everywhere.
Mysteriously, her pins of engagement rings/wedding gowns are gone or hidden

Bchbunnie4
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bchbunnie4 »

Why would he want to marry her? He's been getting everything he wants for free because she's acted like a doormat for him since before he was married to Michelle! He knows she ain't going anywhere!

karamel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by karamel »

i mean how much more SWF can you get, you had her husband for years get a grip

lavieenrose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lavieenrose »

If i were Michelle I would not want Gina around my daughter, the woman who broke her family apart. Wonder if she's had to put up with it ..

I find it so creepy how similar they look, down to the exact same nose and small thin lips, they only different is their eye colors :S

BlackOctober
Lurker
Lurker

Post by BlackOctober »

Interesting that Gina also recently hid her 'Little Miss' Pinterest board that has also been discussed here before (almost certainly for Addison).

Blows my mind how fast Michele and Dan got engaged. She made it appear like she got over the Nick thing in about 2 weeks (re: her divorce video). I do not understand people who could get over something so quickly like that, but it could have been just how she made it seem--but I buy it. Might be because she's a Sagittarius. Strikes me as so flipping weird.

Might only be me, but I feel like Michele won't end up keeping this ring. Dan did the cute thing and a good job picking the ring, incorporating all the things Michele loves--pink, rose gold, etc. I have a feeling that she will trade it in soon enough for a more classic styled/customary diamond ring.

Gossipy
Learner
Learner

Post by Gossipy »

Aw, G. just gave us a shout out on Twitter:

"When ppl assume they know everything about my life but have never met or spoke to me it makes me laugh, thank u☺️#LifeIsBetterWhenUrLaughing"

You're welcome! Actually, it's not that hard to figure out your life due to your "subtle" tweets and pins. If life is so great, why so much time checking out this site and SWFing others?
Keep living the dream :tu:

Anyway, I think Michele was probably specific with Dan about the ring she wanted. It will be interesting to see if she changes it!

Bchbunnie4
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bchbunnie4 »

She's so Single White Female that I don't know if she wants Nick or Michelle at this point!!! :tu:

BlackOctober
Lurker
Lurker

Post by BlackOctober »

Oh, Gina! Guaranteed she's not laughing, and I don't blame her. I would be mortified to have that reputation--for that to be the only thing thousands of people know me for. I don't think I'd be able to even get out of bed due to the utter embarrassment.

Her not-so-subtle tweets do exactly 0 to clear her name. She wants to address us? She wants to prove to us how 'little we know' about the substantial part she played in wrecking a marriage? Grow some balls and do it. Stop pussyfooting around with these lame passive aggressive side remarks. As the old saying goes...she got herself into this mess. Now, let's all watch as she (never) gets herself out.

karamel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by karamel »

she thought being with nick was going to be everything she ever wanted, hardly lmao. she doesn't have the income that michele does, the looks, the following and she'll never be addison's biological mom. addie may like her now but wait till she gets older and realizes gina was nick's mistress and was with him for 4 years even while her mom was pregnant with her, that little girl is gonna become a teenager and HATE gina. in reality, gina has always wanted to be michele, not have nick. michele has her dream life in her eyes and when nick left her all she got was a better man who's clearly a family man (he has full custody of his son), who isn't shy about being on camera and proposed AND is buying a house with her. gina still loses :rofl:

fiercelyprivate
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by fiercelyprivate »

It's bizarre how alike they look. I am so not surprised Michele's already engaged. She is someone who doesn't know how or like to be single. Seems like she's rushing but hopefully it works out.

mariahpiper
Talker
Talker

Post by mariahpiper »

She and Dan look so in love in the new video. I'm happy for her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chance86
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by chance86 »

She mentioned the new guy working from home. Nurses don't typically do that. I wonder what exactly his job entails or if this is a side business. Interesting that they dated when she was 22 but was "freaked out" at becoming a step-Mom at that age. He definitely seems way more into her than she is to him. She just happened to fall back into his lap when she needed someone to save the day. How convenient for her.

Gossipy
Learner
Learner

Post by Gossipy »

chance86 wrote:She mentioned the new guy working from home. Nurses don't typically do that. I wonder what exactly his job entails or if this is a side business. Interesting that they dated when she was 22 but was "freaked out" at becoming a step-Mom at that age. He definitely seems way more into her than she is to him. She just happened to fall back into his lap when she needed someone to save the day. How convenient for her.
His job is listed as director of sales.
Someone here (can't find it) posted that she dumped Dan for Nick way back then. She met Nick at work so I think there was more of a gap there.
Anyway- yes, she totally went looking for Dan to fall back on. She called him for "advice"- yeah, right. And she made the first move. She is so transparent. She threw herself immediately into her next relationship rather than be alone and Dan got to feel like a knight in shining armor. :roll:

She also pretty much told him what she wanted her engagement ring to be.

Wonder what happened to Dan's previous fiancee'?

Return to “michele1218”