Mylifeaseva

Schmoopy
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Mylifeaseva

Post by Schmoopy »

social_butterfly93 wrote:Has anyone else seen this? This guy was seriously so keen to watch this video, thinking it would be decent and then saw how it went from 0 to 100 real quick. I live for the part when he started throwing Holy Water on Eva and Alaine through the screen! You can tell he tried to be as polite as possible but kept thinking WTF the entire time. I'm sure he knew her minions would come after him if he straight up called her a thirsty VS wannabe trashbag.

EDIT: Her minions came after him regardless, I just saw more comments. They're all as dumb as Eva. It's not even her wearing a bikini that's the issue, it's the fact that the video had more to do about her recently grown ass than the actual tourist attractions/island. We get it, Eva, you grew a booty. You go, Glen Coco!

:rofl:
social_butterfly93 wrote:
IDK he seems pretty into it :rofl:
There were parts were it seemed like he was a bit freaked out but otherwise I think I'm interpreting differently because he seems like he liked it.. he even said Eva is model-material

The constant ass shots in this video... what the fuck. Isn't her target audience young girls (10 -18) ? I have no issue with her being happy with her body but there's a line that gets crossed where she is actually using her ass for views, and that just sends the wrong message imo. The use of those ass shots did not add to the video at all, it didn't up the "artistry", there were just so many. I can understand one or two but when it becomes the focus of the video I get the sense that she didn't have enough material, couldn't think of anything else to add (in which case, just make the video shorter) or her head is actually so far UP her ass that the methane gas from her farts is making her crazy. :?

LisaStone
Informer
Informer

Post by LisaStone »

mapledownloader wrote:Brazilian butt lift
omg you think?

justahuman
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by justahuman »

What's eva doing in australia. Is it a youtube thing? I saw kian lawley and tyler oakley in her snaps.

starfire
Informer
Informer

Post by starfire »

justahuman wrote:What's eva doing in australia. Is it a youtube thing? I saw kian lawley and tyler oakley in her snaps.
She's there for Amplify, its one of those Youtube events where people pay ridiculous amounts of money for tickets and all the 'talent' runs around the stage talking about how great they are and doing chubby bunny challenges for a few hours, then even more ridiculous amounts of money are paid by fans for VIP and backstage experiences. :roll:

Post by Guest »

social_butterfly93 wrote:Has anyone else seen this? This guy was seriously so keen to watch this video, thinking it would be decent and then saw how it went from 0 to 100 real quick. I live for the part when he started throwing Holy Water on Eva and Alaine through the screen! You can tell he tried to be as polite as possible but kept thinking WTF the entire time. I'm sure he knew her minions would come after him if he straight up called her a thirsty VS wannabe trashbag.

EDIT: Her minions came after him regardless, I just saw more comments. They're all as dumb as Eva. It's not even her wearing a bikini that's the issue, it's the fact that the video had more to do about her recently grown ass than the actual tourist attractions/island. We get it, Eva, you grew a booty. You go, Glen Coco!

:rofl:

Why did his subs ask him to react to that specific video? Did they think his reaction would be funny, or did the video blow up? I can't imagine it actually surprising people since she does post pictures like that on instagram.

social_butterfly93
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by social_butterfly93 »

LisaStone wrote:
mapledownloader wrote:Brazilian butt lift
omg you think?
No, I highly doubt she got one. It's all her I don't know, skill, at working angles and also she's possibly working out. It may be a butt, but it's nothing that screams plastic surgery and her butt still looks flat in other people's photos. I think it's the illusion of perkiness given by her poses and cheeky/thong-ish bikini bottoms and high waisted shorts, that's all.

starfire
Informer
Informer

Post by starfire »

Hey guys, what are we thinking of for the name for PT 2? :tu:

Kendra
Learner
Learner

Post by Kendra »

Why eva never talk about her sister....

Sent from my Z970 using Tapatalk

Viviid
Talker
Talker

Post by Viviid »

starfire wrote:Hey guys, what are we thinking of for the name for PT 2? :tu:
Mylifewithoutbooty

DiyEmpire
Talker
Talker

Post by DiyEmpire »

I think she's getting into the ''Jay-Alexis-type-videos'' .. But tbh, why is it awesome when Jay and Alexis do it, but when she does it, she gets body shamed? Pls don't hit me with the ''go to the rave section'' comments, I'm just saying.. :S

Post by Guest »

MyLifeasaModelforMiddleSchoolers

justahuman
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by justahuman »

MyLifeasthirsty

missdollboots
Learner
Learner

Post by missdollboots »

DiyEmpire wrote:I think she's getting into the ''Jay-Alexis-type-videos'' .. But tbh, why is it awesome when Jay and Alexis do it, but when she does it, she gets body shamed? Pls don't hit me with the ''go to the rave section'' comments, I'm just saying.. :S
I think it's because she has gained subscribers by appealing to a young audience, and being a funny, bit weird sort of girl? Yet now she's changing her image and trying to be all sexy - off, there's nothing wrong with changing one's image but it seems off when her instagram is full of her being 'hot' - (i don't think she is, but I recognise that she tries to come across as a fit model or something - like alexis ren) - but her youtube is full of her being an idiot and making stupid faces

karmasxcks
Talker
Talker

Post by karmasxcks »

Not okay.

smars27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by smars27 »

justahuman wrote:MyLifeasthirsty
:rofl: - Love that one!

P.S Just remember to put in Eva in there somewhere, so like (MyLifeas(EVA)Thirsty or MyLifeASThirsty- Eva. Unless there are any other suggestions I think that is a good title, so accurate. :rofl:

social_butterfly93
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by social_butterfly93 »

karmasxcks wrote:Image

Not okay.

What is that even? If it's a guy, isn't he gay though? Regardless, it's safe to say it's time that Eva realizes that she changes her target audience, it's just time. At least viewers her age won't be getting to offended by her newer ways. But viewers her age wouldn't really watch her anyway, not the crap she posts at least. She's become the biggest joke, I can't. Like someone said, she appeals to a younger crowd and if she wants to be a vixen so badly and be wild, start making more mature content for videos, simple. That snap was priceless. :rofl:

Viviid
Talker
Talker

Post by Viviid »

Viviid wrote:
Mylifewithoutbooty
Different idea to put Eva's name in
Eva'sLifeWithoutBooty

curvycarrot
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by curvycarrot »

missdollboots wrote:
DiyEmpire wrote:I think she's getting into the ''Jay-Alexis-type-videos'' .. But tbh, why is it awesome when Jay and Alexis do it, but when she does it, she gets body shamed? Pls don't hit me with the ''go to the rave section'' comments, I'm just saying.. :S
I think it's because she has gained subscribers by appealing to a young audience, and being a funny, bit weird sort of girl? Yet now she's changing her image and trying to be all sexy - off, there's nothing wrong with changing one's image but it seems off when her instagram is full of her being 'hot' - (i don't think she is, but I recognise that she tries to come across as a fit model or something - like alexis ren) - but her youtube is full of her being an idiot and making stupid faces

Shes giving mixed messages, that is why.

It would be the same thing if the Playboy magazine had advertisements for The Baby Gap, moms and kids fashion are not their target audience. Evas current audience is pre-teens and young teenagers. What she post on IG and Snapchat is not appropriate for the majority of her fans. She needs to get with her manager and rebrand herself asap because she is starting to come off unprofessional IMO.

Nothing wrong with trying to be sexy and mature BUT she needs to find her an appropriate audience to sell that to.

SQW
Talker
Talker

Post by SQW »

I can't believe she's almost at 6,000,000 subscribers! Didn't she just reach 5,000,000 subscribers a couple months ago.... It's absolutely ridiculous

MelH
Learner
Learner

Post by MelH »

I was scrolling through Twitter and I thought that picture of her "bae" Alex Hayes was a girl..... That dude just turned 18..

Return to “MyLifeAsEva”