MyLifeAsThirsty(EVA)- part 2

Loopdoops
Talker
Talker

Re: MyLifeAsThirsty(EVA)- part 2

Post by Loopdoops » Sun Mar 31, 2019 9:09 am

Also she needs to stop with those “modeling” faces. Most of the time it looks like she’s trying not to let out one or she’s just constipated. That ain’t it Eva.

mtbougiedweller
Lurker
Lurker

Post by mtbougiedweller » Tue Apr 02, 2019 7:39 am

Late to the party but screaming @ “running her gums” :rofl:

kpierre
Learner
Learner

Post by kpierre » Tue Apr 02, 2019 2:40 pm

She's really pushing this whole natural hair thing but except when she goes to get it colored, it's straight. I don't know how she is gonna stop ruining her hair if it's straight 90% of the time.

inthemoonlight
Talker
Talker

Post by inthemoonlight » Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:40 pm

She really is trying to push her and Brent, but she didn't even kiss him on the lips in the Coachella pictures lol.

arimoon
Lurker
Lurker

Post by arimoon » Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:12 pm

Any clue on who """Carrie""" is?
English is not my native languageImage

Lola-loca
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Post by Lola-loca » Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:44 am

Dj-ing is her new passion?

to-be-continued1
Talker
Talker

Post by to-be-continued1 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:35 am

Lola-loca wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:44 am
I think she's scrambling to find something she can do to fill the time. Probably trying to become relevant again by copying Chantel Jeffries. :roll:

xari
Lurker
Lurker

Post by xari » Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:19 pm

to-be-continued1 wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:35 am
Lola-loca wrote:
I think she's scrambling to find something she can do to fill the time. Probably trying to become relevant again by copying Chantel Jeffries. :roll:
I remember a few years back in one of her apartment tours she mentioned her "passion" for DJing and had whole mini set up in one of her rooms because making music is her passion or whatever. I don't think she really takes it serious imo. She never really shows anything about her working on music, just traveling and "modeling" nor has she even mentioned it again up until recently, although i could be wrong.

frau guru
Lurker
Lurker

Post by frau guru » Thu May 09, 2019 2:32 am

xari wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:19 pm
to-be-continued1 wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:35 am
Lola-loca wrote:
I remember a few years back in one of her apartment tours she mentioned her "passion" for DJing and had whole mini set up in one of her rooms because making music is her passion or whatever. I don't think she really takes it serious imo. She never really shows anything about her working on music, just traveling and "modeling" nor has she even mentioned it again up until recently, although i could be wrong.

I remember this video as well.

I don't know, she looks like a depressive girl really hard trying to fit with new ppl and "besties" around her.
That's why she is first "super into gym", then "obsessed with climbing", then suddenly skating all around, then we had also a surfing phase... Oh we shouldn't forget yoga phase and of course dj-ing... And "modeling"... And so on...

If you take a look, all her "favorite activites" are strictly connected with people she is hanging around.
And it's not a secret that she is changing friends all the time.

That's all affect her video quality and I think there is a lot of people like me, who don't even know why did they start following her at all...
Also her Instagram is so fake and almost never show her real life at all.
I was shocked when I heard that she was injured after car accident and she couldn't walk for few months.
On her Instagram she was posting photos from really cool locations and people believed she was travelling arround.

I think she will be more connected to her followers if she stayed true, and she shared her recovery journey with us.

In general I miss her old videos.
And I miss old Eva.
I genuinely apologise for my terrible English. <3

LisaStone
Debater
Debater

Post by LisaStone » Sun May 26, 2019 10:14 am

she bleaches her skin?...

skeppi
Talker
Talker

Post by skeppi » Sun May 26, 2019 1:01 pm

I don't know if this was said or not before since I'm new here, but did she have a boob job ?

ytholol
Learner
Learner

Post by ytholol » Sun May 26, 2019 4:45 pm

LisaStone wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 10:14 am
In regards to her most recent video?? The one about how she grew her hair and cleared up her skin? It's a prescription cream to bleach dark spots/acne scars. As another brown bitch I can confirm dark marks last forever on brown skin. Her skin looks good tho. To save anyone else watching the video, her skin is clear because she went to a dermatologist and got prescriptions. Her hair is long due to protective styling, in other words; wigs. She talks a lot about toxic friends and how unhappy she was around them, and decided it wasn't a coincidence her skin/hair was trash when she was living that lifestyle.
skeppi wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 1:01 pm
I don't know if this was said or not before since I'm new here, but did she have a boob job ?
Yes. She talks about it in a Q&A.

@ 14:13

Bree_26
Learner
Learner

Post by Bree_26 » Sun May 26, 2019 6:50 pm

Tbh I actually liked her most recent video about her skin and hair. I liked her actually telling people she went to a dermatologist and sharing what she was prescribed instead of trying to bullshit people into thinking spraying Mario Badescu rose water on their face was gonna fix their skin. She paid and went to a professional so at least she didn’t try to do some sponsored vanity planet video or share over the counter products when she knows she’s also using actual medicated products to treat her face. Also looks like she finally realized hair wise that she was not white and that she needed to go somewhere that catered to her hair type. Lol u could literally see in the video how much she regretted being dumb and doing all that dumb shit to her hair trying to look like a white girl. I wish more people on YT get that wake up all *cough cough krazyrayray* Her hair still isn’t 100% healthy but I’m not gonna judge, she at least has fixed the core issue which was her not embracing and correctly caring for her hair type. I don’t take care of my hair as much as I should so I can’t bash her for not always practicing healthy hair care habits

Bitchesbebonkers
Informer
Informer

Post by Bitchesbebonkers » Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:24 am

This is what Eva THINKS she looks like :rofl:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Blur
Learner
Learner

Post by Blur » Sat Jun 29, 2019 4:40 am

so I haven't watched her in a while and just watched the Japan thrift haul video. wasn't she vegan? aren't those Balenciaga sneakers made of leather? I'm confused.

Happy_one
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Happy_one » Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:45 am

ytholol wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 4:45 pm
LisaStone wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 10:14 am
In regards to her most recent video?? The one about how she grew her hair and cleared up her skin? It's a prescription cream to bleach dark spots/acne scars. As another brown bitch I can confirm dark marks last forever on brown skin. Her skin looks good tho. To save anyone else watching the video, her skin is clear because she went to a dermatologist and got prescriptions. Her hair is long due to protective styling, in other words; wigs. She talks a lot about toxic friends and how unhappy she was around them, and decided it wasn't a coincidence her skin/hair was trash when she was living that lifestyle.
skeppi wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 1:01 pm
Yes. She talks about it in a Q&A.

@ 14:13
Plus, she stated that eating healthy foods also helped out with clearing up her skin too.

aaaaaaaa
Lurker
Lurker

Post by aaaaaaaa » Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:16 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bz6d6Hul91z/
soo, her new insta post about her love for skateboarding, which apparently takes a whole ass paragraph to explain. It's not that deep, Eva.

xari
Lurker
Lurker

Post by xari » Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:39 am

aaaaaaaa wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:16 pm
soo, her new insta post about her love for skateboarding, which apparently takes a whole ass paragraph to explain. It's not that deep, Eva.
I was thinking the same thing! She always super sporadic with the hobbies she's into (skateboarding, surfing, "making music", biking), she'll be over this and onto the next thing pretty soon.

aaaaaaaa
Lurker
Lurker

Post by aaaaaaaa » Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:09 am

xari wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:39 am
aaaaaaaa wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:16 pm
I was thinking the same thing! She always super sporadic with the hobbies she's into (skateboarding, surfing, "making music", biking), she'll be over this and onto the next thing pretty soon.
Right!? like even in the caption it's obvious this is a suuuper sporadic "hobby". Also, I can't with the overdramatic slow-mos of her skating off a ledge.

Strawberryjelly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Strawberryjelly » Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:54 pm

She’s such a try hard lmao. She’s always been ever since she first started YouTube.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unspoiledbrat
Learner
Learner

Post by Unspoiledbrat » Sat Jul 20, 2019 2:15 pm

After reading this discussion I think the root of her try hard personality is insecurity. Well obviously. It reminds me of myself, I just can't find people who appreciate me for me and it's hard to settle down or find the right friends, that stems from certain friends taking advantage of me and downgrading me - seems I attract these people, for Eva it's probably the same.

The youtube community is full of egotistical people and it could be that Eva is the problem or her friends; I know this thread is to vent about Eva - I never liked Teala. :HK: Eva probably has an unrealistic perception on relationships, like high standards and when people don't meet them (I.e. Adam) she'll remove them from her life like her accusing him of abusing drugs etc. Isn't that a control thing? Point is, people like us need to understand that nobody's perfect and relationships require patience and effort if there's miscommunication then leave and don't look back, easy yet her saying his maturity level is different?? No, you just want different things...

melodie123
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Post by melodie123 » Sat Jul 20, 2019 9:46 pm

so is she dating brent and do we think she'll end up with Brent? I feel like Brent is the one who can do so much better....

wildwild94
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by wildwild94 » Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:09 am

melodie123 wrote:so is she dating brent and do we think she'll end up with Brent? I feel like Brent is the one who can do so much better....
I thought he was gay, like a BFF type relationship? Is he not? Sorry I don’t keep up with either of them except on occasion

Happy_one
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Happy_one » Tue Aug 27, 2019 2:41 am

following <3

Strawberryjelly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Strawberryjelly » Tue Aug 27, 2019 8:13 pm

It seems like her and Teala are constantly having a battle of who can twerk their nonexistent ass the most it’s so cringy and they do it on almost every post

Return to “MyLifeAsEva”