MyLifeAsThirsty(EVA)- part 2

curvycarrot
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: MyLifeAsThirsty(EVA)- part 2

Post by curvycarrot »

Out of all curly haired ACTRESESS they just had to compare Eva to a damn man? Yes it was a shady joke!

Also I wish she would move on from this 13yr goofy personality. She is naturally a light hearted person but at what age will she be tired of being a teen? As you all have said she is being lazy and unmotivated but tbh I have notice a lot of the Youtubers around Eva's age or I guess "grouping" are lazy and unmotivated these days.

They got away with uploading hauls and basic make up tutorials for so many years but now with a lot more competition including from celebrities they just don't know what to do anymore.

Eva has so much potential and it's sad to see her floating.

Oscarwilde
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Oscarwilde »

What was the point of her last video. She said a whole lot of nothing for 7 mins. No one asked her to be fake or "perfect" on YouTube. She chose to act that way for views. Are people supposed to feel sorry for her? I don't understand.

pikaa
Informer
Informer

Post by pikaa »

I just saw on her Instagram story she had $12,000 worth of jewelry stolen from her. Yikes! I wonder how that happened.

radishes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by radishes »

pikaa wrote:I just saw on her Instagram story she had $12,000 worth of jewelry stolen from her. Yikes! I wonder how that happened.
Geez poor girl. Between that and the 2 car accidents she’s been having some really bad luck lately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

radishes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by radishes »

pikaa wrote:I just saw on her Instagram story she had $12,000 worth of jewelry stolen from her. Yikes! I wonder how that happened.
Geez poor girl. Between that and the 2 car accidents she’s been having some really bad luck lately.

radishes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by radishes »

sunnygossip
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sunnygossip »

so did she get her implants out?

i can't post a screenshot right now but she just posted a picture on twitter w/ the caption, "no boobs but still a bad bitch" and her chest looks a lot smaller. maybe it's just an old picture? seems kinda weird.

idontknow

Post by idontknow »

[tweet][/tweet]

I think they're old pictures from the trip to Hawaii before she got her implants.

I'm naturally skinny with a body quite similar to Eva, but I really, really dislike how she purposely puts her bones out like that with as young of a following as she has. She knows exactly what she's doing and it's incredibly irresponsible. She's massively sucking in and pushing her ribs out in those photos. She already has a "desirable" body without doing that. Just pose normally.

Post by Guest »

Capture.JPG
She posts pictures like this with the captions saying "spell out this word" or "comment your birthday". Like make up your mind about who your target audience is.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

BONTBFW
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by BONTBFW »

linkinbio wrote:
Capture.JPG
She posts pictures like this with the captions saying "spell out this word" or "comment your birthday". Like make up your mind about who your target audience is.
She doesn’t care she just want likes. I don’t know how I didn’t realize how obsessed with likes and validation she was. Maybe it’s recent.

meepersmoopers
Talker
Talker

Post by meepersmoopers »

is she not with adam anymore? tf os up with all this brent vids

bubbelplastic20
Lurker
Lurker

Post by bubbelplastic20 »

that house tho! :respekt:

Strawberryjelly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Strawberryjelly »

I just watched her house tour and noticed that she blurs out that one picture on her wall of her and her friends naked and I don’t get why? She has it on her IG so her followers still see it there, what’s the point of blurring it out on YouTube

jwishy
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by jwishy »

Following

desert_rose
Learner
Learner

Post by desert_rose »

Strawberryjelly wrote:I just watched her house tour and noticed that she blurs out that one picture on her wall of her and her friends naked and I don’t get why? She has it on her IG so her followers still see it there, what’s the point of blurring it out on YouTube

I think it's because on Youtube, it'll get rated to 13 and up or something, and it cuts off their ad sense..i dont remember but I saw a video about how youtubers usually bleep out the swearing and blur stuff out so they don't get penalized for it

radishes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by radishes »

found this video of Eva copying Alexis ren

bigbangisvip
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by bigbangisvip »

i saw adam in her house tour video and they follow each other so im gonna assume they're dating. However, wtf is up will all these brent videos? she has a weird obsession with him and he's not even cute. Also how could she even do that to Adam if they r dating...those videos with brent are disrespectful and out of line as hell.

idontknow

Post by idontknow »

bigbangisvip wrote:i saw adam in her house tour video and they follow each other so im gonna assume they're dating. However, wtf is up will all these brent videos? she has a weird obsession with him and he's not even cute. Also how could she even do that to Adam if they r dating...those videos with brent are disrespectful and out of line as hell.
Thank you. What the hell is happening and why the hell is no one addressing it? I don't even follow Eva closely and it's bothering me.

BONTBFW
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by BONTBFW »

idontknow wrote:
bigbangisvip wrote:i saw adam in her house tour video and they follow each other so im gonna assume they're dating. However, wtf is up will all these brent videos? she has a weird obsession with him and he's not even cute. Also how could she even do that to Adam if they r dating...those videos with brent are disrespectful and out of line as hell.
Thank you. What the hell is happening and why the hell is no one addressing it? I don't even follow Eva closely and it's bothering me.
Her and Adam broke up

idontknow

Post by idontknow »

BONTBFW wrote:
idontknow wrote:
Her and Adam broke up
I saw that they broke up the first time with the video and everything, but then during Coachella I think it was she posted a picture of them kissing. It was pretty much indirectly confirmed that they got back together, but then now she's posting all of this stuff with Brent. Was it confirmed again that they are definitely broken up?

Return to “MyLifeAsEva”