Sierra Faketado and her assistant Alex Monotonova (part 2)

Princess Diva
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sierra Faketado and her assistant Alex Monotonova (part

Post by Princess Diva »

vitaminattitude wrote:
pikaa wrote:She complained since the engagement that the proposal was “too public”. I’m guessing she wants another proposal since she didn’t like that one? :roll: :roll:
It just shows how much Sierra is a spoiled brat. If she wants something, she gets it. If something doesn't go her way, do it again until it's done the way she wants. :roll:
The only reason she claims it was “too public” is because people questioned the legitimacy of it and their relationship as a whole. I can almost guarantee that she would be even more unhappy with a quiet proposal that wasn’t broadcast for the world to see and give her attention over. You can’t have it both ways, girl.

lawyerbarbie
Talker
Talker

Post by lawyerbarbie »

Yeah Alex didnt even want a dog in the first place but he seems to genuinely love their dog more than Sierra. All Sierra can say is how cute she is, but Alex is talking about her good behaviour and how playful she is. Im happy that penny will have a good home with Alex at least

side_eye
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by side_eye »

LMAO at the first part of the newest video when Alex says they've had "talks" about getting a dog and how it won't be a complete surprise for Sierra's birthday. (talks = sierra whining and begging for alex to get on board)

did anyone catch when Alex said "I think she's actually expecting me to get her a dog for her birthday" if that doesn't perfectly sum up this relationship then idk what does :rofl:

Princess Diva
Debater
Debater

Post by Princess Diva »

Sierra and Alex as absolutely unbelievable. They’re claiming that they bought a purebred dog of that specific breed to help Sierra’s anxiety. WHAT? I can almost guarantee that they’ll register Penny as an “emotional support” dog so they can bring her everywhere with them.

Post by Guest »

I absolutely adore Cavalier King Charles Spaniels (my first dog was one and I've been unsuccessfully trying to get one from a rescue for almost a year now, shit's competitive), so it pisses me off that these two are probably just going to treat theirs like an accessory. Cavs are so incredibly sweet and loving, and I'm sure they're going to dump theirs with someone else at least once a month so they can take some gOaLz instagram trip.

Also, Cavaliers are prone to heart and stomach problems, so I hope these two have done their research and are prepared to have to care for their dog through those.

Princess Diva
Debater
Debater

Post by Princess Diva »

lawyerbarbie wrote:Yeah Alex didnt even want a dog in the first place but he seems to genuinely love their dog more than Sierra. All Sierra can say is how cute she is, but Alex is talking about her good behaviour and how playful she is. Im happy that penny will have a good home with Alex at least
The minute that dog doesn’t fit the “Instagram aesthetic” Sierra is going to lose all interest in it.

side_eye
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by side_eye »

vitaminattitude wrote:
Princess Diva wrote:Sierra and Alex as absolutely unbelievable. They’re claiming that they bought a purebred dog of that specific breed to help Sierra’s anxiety. WHAT? I can almost guarantee that they’ll register Penny as an “emotional support” dog so they can bring her everywhere with them.
They're going to do that. Right at the end of the vlog Sierra said they make great emotional support dogs, so I'm sure that's what they're planning on doing.
you know what may help your anxiety, sierra? THERAPY.

lesmis4
Informer
Informer

Post by lesmis4 »

side_eye wrote:
vitaminattitude wrote:
Princess Diva wrote:Sierra and Alex as absolutely unbelievable. They’re claiming that they bought a purebred dog of that specific breed to help Sierra’s anxiety. WHAT? I can almost guarantee that they’ll register Penny as an “emotional support” dog so they can bring her everywhere with them.
They're going to do that. Right at the end of the vlog Sierra said they make great emotional support dogs, so I'm sure that's what they're planning on doing.
you know what may help your anxiety, sierra? THERAPY.
THIS. I don't understand why all these YouTubers aren't in therapy. They have the money! And they all clearly need it.

Princess Diva
Debater
Debater

Post by Princess Diva »

vitaminattitude wrote:I don't think she would ever do therapy. I'm actually genuinely surprised they're doing pre marital counselling, to be honest. Sierra seems like the type of person who would rather pretend everything is fine, then actually do something that would actually help her (like therapy)

Sort of off topic, does anyone follow the clothing instagram for Sierra - the girl that was in her video when Sierra pretended to be a fan account... I'm just wondering if anyone does, because it's a weird account.
The dresslikesierrafurtado? Weird, yeah, but most youtubers have fans who make that kind of account. Jess Conte has one, Aspyn Ovard, Tess Christine, etc.

The one fan account I find super weird is AngiesDiary or whatever. She’s followed by both Sierra and Alex, talks to them regularly, and just posts weird stuff.

airlocked
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by airlocked »

So many of these youtubers are in their 20s but act like they are teens because they have simply lived in a sheltered bubble. They think that buying a house, having a pet, etc equates to "adulting". But honestly, they have no real world experience and no resilience. Not surprised half of them have "anxiety" (although everyone loves to self diagnose)

FrecklesMcGhee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FrecklesMcGhee »

vitaminattitude wrote:Wow, lots of cuts in that video. Also, why are they placing so much on the importance of their marriage? They already live together and have this life together, what do they think a couple of rings and a piece of paper is going to change so much about their relationship? I agree that it's good that they're getting counselling, since they do obviously want to stay together - hopefully they can work stuff out.
I think there was too much pressure too soon on them. My BF and I have lived together for over a year (and been dating for 4.5+), but we're not ready to get engaged. Nothing would 'change' necessarily with 'rings and a piece of paper' but its also a hell of a lot easier to break up than get divorced. It's not that we doubt each other's commitment, but for us it's making sure we're both compatible and can work out our problems because we're obviously not perfect humans. I think Alex and Sierra in the same place as we are ** THE KEY DIFFERENCE BEING ** they planned on getting married within SIX MONTHSSSSS of knowing each other (?!!!!?!?!!!!) AND are in the public eye.

As far as Sierra expecting a second proposal, that's kind of bullshit. If they aren't going to quietly agree to seriously start planning the rest of their lives together (like real adults) I think SHE should propose to him. It's 2018. Plus that would get so many views. He did it once, it wasn't the right time but they toughed it out together. Now she's ready, now SHE asks, you know?

Also getting a dog - much less a PUPPY - will not be easy. If anything it'll be a good litmus test to see if they can work through less than ideal circumstances.

Aloo
Learner
Learner

Post by Aloo »

With Sierra being such a fuss pot, I don't see her taking too well to the puppy peeing all over her "aesthetic goals" furniture.. the rugs, couch, pillows.. Curious how she'll deal with that or find a way to "blame" Alex.. especially if puppy poops where he shouldn't.. Her emotional support pup will be upping her anxiety levels and may in fact soon be shipped off to puppy school..if not locked in the crate when not being used for Instagram pix

Sent from my SM-A530F using Tapatalk

side_eye
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by side_eye »

FrecklesMcGhee wrote: As far as Sierra expecting a second proposal, that's kind of bullshit. If they aren't going to quietly agree to seriously start planning the rest of their lives together (like real adults) I think SHE should propose to him. It's 2018. Plus that would get so many views. He did it once, it wasn't the right time but they toughed it out together. Now she's ready, now SHE asks, you know?
Omg, I would seriously love if she would propose to him. that's a great idea and it makes so much sense. Alex proposed wayyy too soon, Sierra said yes even though she wasn't ready, and she was the one who took off the engagement ring..... so it totally makes sense that SHE should be the one to propose to HIM when the time comes.

Alex has already proposed. he shouldn't have to propose twice. that's bullsh*t. but considering what we know about Alex, he seems really traditional, like he's made comments about the man being the "leader" of the house/relationship etc., so I feel like he would be super upset if she proposed to him because it's the ~*man's job*~ :roll: whatever. it's 2018. i wanna see sierra propose lol.

LivingInElysium
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by LivingInElysium »

Another pregnancy prank video. When are all these dimwits going to realise that pregnancy pranks (or wearing a belly around for no reason) are NOT FUNNY. These videos can be extremely triggering for people.
Should've. Would've. Could've. Should of. Would of. Could of. Should have. Would have. Could have.

ImageImage

Princess Diva
Debater
Debater

Post by Princess Diva »

vitaminattitude wrote:I can't believe that they let the prank go on for that long. I figured after she showed the test and let Teala freak out a bit, she would tell her it's fake. But then they kept the prank going? Sat around and talked for a bit, then brought in Alex... they dragged it on for so long.
It bothers me that the video was called “Pregnancy Prank on My Best Friends” when really it was only a prank on Teala since everyone else was in on it. They definitely could have done without the Alex bit. Like it was unnecessary and just awkward.

Princess Diva
Debater
Debater

Post by Princess Diva »

Sierra put on instagram that she left Penny home alone for the first time while she went out and got food.. then said she couldn’t imagine having a human baby. Like.... girl you can’t leave human babies home alone while you go out, so...

side_eye
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by side_eye »

vitaminattitude wrote:I feel like this vlog really showed the difference between Sierra and Alex and how they feel about Penny. Alex seems happy to have the puppy. Sierra wants cute aesthetic things for the puppy. Seems like she only wants it for insta and the vlogs.
agree. Alex was concerned about getting the right things, and Sierra was concerned about getting what's 'cute' :roll: literally that's all she kept saying throughout the video... "that's not cute" or "that's for a boy dog!!" or "these harnesses aren't cute!" etc .

Oh and when she said "Will these toys be cute enough?" wow. shows she really only cares about the aesthetic of things.

also they were both so clueless on what Penny even needs or what to do with her in general, like debating over the crate, what toys are appropriate for a puppy Penny's age... stuff like that.

BUT. Sierra did know that Penny already has more followers than Louie, and that's what counts, right? :rofl:

Princess Diva
Debater
Debater

Post by Princess Diva »

Comments on their newer vlogs are questioning how Sierra only cares about the aesthetic of Penny. Like if they want people to stop judging them and shit, maybe they should stop doing controversial stuff!! Like as weird and abnormal as me and others find Jess and Gabriel’s relationship, people rarely post judgmental comments on their vlogs because they don’t say and do controversial things! Sure, they got a breeder dog but Jess didn’t spend a whole video talking about Milo’s aesthetic potential.

I bet they’ll give Penny away eventually and say it’s because they’re too busy to care for a dog or whatever but it will really be because they’re not ready to handle the responsibility of a dog. Dogs aren’t like cats in the sense that they’re not as independent.

side_eye
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by side_eye »

they've only had Penny for a few weeks and i'm already tired of them (sierra) using her as clickbait and for videos.

remember when she didn't have a new puppy and would post sh*tty content once a month? what would she be posting without a new puppy?

also SMH at sierra driving around with penny unsecured in her car, in the front seat no less. they clearly have no idea how to raise a puppy & i'm happy people in the comments are calling them out for it. that poor puppy has been on camera literally since the second alex picked her up, it's so sad.

aleclightwood
Informer
Informer

Post by aleclightwood »

Hahahaha, can't believe Alex thought that he was like Chandler, he's definitely Ross. :rofl:

Return to “Sierra Furtado”