Tealaxx2

neonlights
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Tealaxx2

Post by neonlights »

Not sure if a lot of you know her, but she is literally the most annoying teenage girl/"guru" I have ever seen in my life.

Pradiaify
Talker
Talker

Re: Tealaxx2

Post by Pradiaify »

I found her channel after watching her on IMO which macbarbie used to be on and I find that she sounds just like her... I'm not sure if it was intentional or not but its kinda weird

neonlights
Learner
Learner

Post by neonlights »

I'm pretty sure it's intentional... she acts a lot like her all the time. And right after Beth did her What's In My Beach Bag video, she did the exact same thing, in a similar location.
Please excuse any grammar/spelling mistakes, English isn't my first language.

missrealityreject
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by missrealityreject »

She buys fake Mac, showed products she didn't just buy, pronounced things completely wrong, bought weed shirts, and bought a play boy bunny shirt, and that's just the beginning of what's wrong with her latest video. It's so hard for me to believe she 16, she reeks of desperate 13 year old wannabe
[youtube][/youtube]

neonlights
Learner
Learner

Post by neonlights »

missrealityreject wrote:She buys fake Mac, showed products she didn't just buy, pronounced things completely wrong, bought weed shirts, and bought a play boy bunny shirt, and that's just the beginning of what's wrong with her latest video. It's so hard for me to believe she 16, she reeks of desperate 13 year old wannabe
[youtube][/youtube]
"And then I got this shirt with a palm tree on it" The stupidity of this girl is so frustrating.

Ginger1
Debater
Debater

Post by Ginger1 »

OMG She's really cute and all and I quite like the show she's on, but the shirts thing was too much lol

SlenderVixen12
Lurker
Lurker

Post by SlenderVixen12 »

oh my god. I can't with her. Her june favorites video was painful to watch.
When she mispronounced MIGUEL'S name... I honestly shook my head. I can't even. She so ditzy for no damn reason and it pisses me off.

[youtube][/youtube]

neonlights
Learner
Learner

Post by neonlights »

I know this is random, but her eyebrows bother me so much... if she's all about beauty and fashion, why doesn't she get them done properly so they look good? It would make her look so much older and better if she had decent eyebrows and filled them in.

Pinkiegurf24
Debater
Debater

Post by Pinkiegurf24 »

Wait she's 16??! Wow that's surprising, I was sure she was 13 at most (I just recently discovered her)
But IMO, she comes off as a bit snobby, IDK why, just something about her. But she is pretty and I'm jelly of her hair.

Forever Eccentric
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Forever Eccentric »

Does she have a mustache

gossipbxtch09
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gossipbxtch09 »

Honestly, to me, the only reason she's as popular as she is most likely because she's an actual celebrity :roll:

teal
Talker
Talker

tealaxx2

Post by teal »

Do any of you watch her? She seems sweet kind of fake and kiss asssy. She also has a little self race hate.People ask her if she has any non white friends and why shes always around them and she says because shes not ghetto :? and doesnt listen to rap and also wont admit ever that she wears a weave when its obvious.

teal
Talker
Talker

Re: tealaxx2

Post by teal »

She also says shes mixed and with German uhh she might be telling truth but From those features and the way she views her own blackness I really wouldnt be surprised if she was lying.

teal
Talker
Talker

Post by teal »

phthanks for moving it!!!! didnt inow she had one :D

teal
Talker
Talker

Post by teal »

crazprinces09 wrote:Honestly, to me, the only reason she's as popular as she is most likely because she's an actual celebrity :roll:

ehh D list if anything. even though shes been on tv shes still not that well known. on Instagram she gets a lot of comments asking what she even acts in.

gossipbxtch09
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gossipbxtch09 »

teal wrote:
crazprinces09 wrote:Honestly, to me, the only reason she's as popular as she is most likely because she's an actual celebrity :roll:

ehh D list if anything. even though shes been on tv shes still not that well known. on Instagram she gets a lot of comments asking what she even acts in.
Really?Hmmm, when I came across her videos, I recognized her immediately from a couple of things but that's just me.

Lliingy
Learner
Learner

Post by Lliingy »

I like her and she's super gorgeous, but I wish she would gain a few pounds. Sometimes, she seems too skinny. :/
Also, has any one heard about rumors about her and Nash grier dating? Nash fans are basically bullying her, and hating on her just because some guy named Cameron had said he thinks Tash is cute. Something like that, if you go on twitter and type in a Teala and Nash...it's a lot of hate. She's honestly not that bad, she just posts TONS of selfies.

melissaglitters
Learner
Learner

Post by melissaglitters »

Is she feuding with Kian? If they are then I find it hilarious. She seems super fake and attention hungry, and her friends probably realized that. :?

swlovely
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by swlovely »

Hey guys new here! :HK: Longtime lurker(from like 2011) and decided to make an account!

Now with Teala I have some problems with.
1. Has anyone noticed how white washed this girl is? I mean I hate when people use this term but DAMN she takes it to a whole new level! The common white girl tag? Really did she not know there is a common black girl tag lol. And the whole weave thing... I see girls ask about her hair care routine but she never talks about that weave on her head as if she trying to make everyone believe that is her real hair she ain't fooling no one! Also she is NOT mixed race she full black! Also if she did say that she doesn't hang out with black people because she is not ghetto? Well honey, you are black so I guess that makes you ghetto to. :roll:

2. This chick is THE BIGGEST ASS KISSER I have ever seen on youtube! I have never seen someone name drop so much in one video. Nash Grier(yuck), Austin Mahone, MacBarbie07, Zendaya like please STOP! You're not that famous. She is on some damn show that most people her age don't watch lololol. So please sit your boogie as hell groupie ass down.

swlovely
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by swlovely »

See at 5:19 you see her parents lol. And you are not going that is not a weave. :D

Return to “Tealaxx2”