Pakistani bloggers/influencers - Part 5

Cringecutie
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Re: Pakistani bloggers/influencers - Part 5

Post by Cringecutie »

Also anyone notice how rumena looks different in her selfies and videos and whatever she posts in general than she does when someone else posts her pictures or videos. She obviously knows her angles well or even making subtle editing.
This was her in 2011 -http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/1 ... your-views
C9C26DCF-2B71-44B6-80FD-E72B1B5925A5.jpeg
This picture is a bit more recent - 2019 maybe?? She looks a lot more similar to how she did when she was younger
C9C26DCF-2B71-44B6-80FD-E72B1B5925A5.jpeg
Also anyone seen this proper awks interview I gave up 30 seconds in -
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Cringecutie
Learner
Learner

Post by Cringecutie »

That got sent wrong :?
The caption where I wrote she looks more similar to how she did when was younger was meant to be under the bridal shoot picture of her with shamzym (unsure of how to spell her ig)
Cringecutie wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:03 am
Also anyone notice how rumena looks different in her selfies and videos and whatever she posts in general than she does when someone else posts her pictures or videos. She obviously knows her angles well or even making subtle editing.
This was her in 2011 -http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/1 ... your-views C9C26DCF-2B71-44B6-80FD-E72B1B5925A5.jpeg

This picture is a bit more recent - 2019 maybe?? She looks a lot more similar to how she did when she was younger C9C26DCF-2B71-44B6-80FD-E72B1B5925A5.jpeg

Also anyone seen this proper awks interview I gave up 30 seconds in -

Post by Guest »

Hi everyone, new here.

Thought id put my two-pence in. Ive been on instagram since 2011 or before, and majority of the people being spoken about on here, I have followed from the beginning. Firstly, im not here to bash anyone, i'm just so tired of 'influencers', they're boring and need a real job to be honest. Rumena, I hate, solely due to the fact at how fake she is. She has this 'perfect' life, whilst she sits in her box room and does nothing lol. Her sisters are also just so annoying, like be real

secondly, Beauty By Aisha. I used to like this girl until her materialistic side came out. I had to unfollow her and block her on snapchat because I was so done with her sob stories and her untaxed (haram income) going on these materialistic items and then she complains that people her 'materialistic'. Her financed car, her money, everything is from her haram income. She doesnt pay tax, meaning all of her belongings arent really halal. The fact that she starts crying at any form of criticism pisses me off. like piss off and get off instagram with your horse face.

Iqraa Saleem, another benefit fraud. Had a son before marrying, got married, divorced and lives in bradford.

Aleena_rzq - huddersfield girl, calls other girls fat and ugly, and acts like she is some sort of influencer. Get a nose job lol

pineapple_12345
Informer
Informer

Post by pineapple_12345 »

there is a thread for rumena - viewtopic.php?p=3824464&sid=e0182edb522 ... 1#p3824464 here

Cringecutie
Learner
Learner

Post by Cringecutie »

I have to agree with you about beautybyaisha. I’ve followed her since she started - around 2015? I genuinely thought she was a talented girl and liked her makeup. I guess this was before she was earning thousands a day. She did mention in a recent q&a that she’s always come from a comfortable background but I guess back then she didn’t have excess money to spend on materialistic things but now that she’s making so much in a day she’s buying a new designer item a week. I’m not jealous or anything I just find it odd that someone would be so against a materialistic life style and then all of a sudden they’re flashing all the gear. Ok I understand you work hard and you want to treat yourself from time to time - anybody who has the money for it would love to, but if you feel it like the op mentioned, this isn’t halal money, the money doesn’t belong to her in a honest way so she should stop splurging around. I had no idea that not paying tax was haram, I Hope these Muas realise that and start paying it.

Also does anyone personally know anyone that has had their makeup done by her or seen someone in real life who has. I’m interested to see how her bridal makeup looks in real life.
themailer54 wrote: Hi everyone, new here.

Thought id put my two-pence in. Ive been on instagram since 2011 or before, and majority of the people being spoken about on here, I have followed from the beginning. Firstly, im not here to bash anyone, i'm just so tired of 'influencers', they're boring and need a real job to be honest. Rumena, I hate, solely due to the fact at how fake she is. She has this 'perfect' life, whilst she sits in her box room and does nothing lol. Her sisters are also just so annoying, like be real

secondly, Beauty By Aisha. I used to like this girl until her materialistic side came out. I had to unfollow her and block her on snapchat because I was so done with her sob stories and her untaxed (haram income) going on these materialistic items and then she complains that people her 'materialistic'. Her financed car, her money, everything is from her haram income. She doesnt pay tax, meaning all of her belongings arent really halal. The fact that she starts crying at any form of criticism pisses me off. like piss off and get off instagram with your horse face.

Iqraa Saleem, another benefit fraud. Had a son before marrying, got married, divorced and lives in bradford.

Aleena_rzq - huddersfield girl, calls other girls fat and ugly, and acts like she is some sort of influencer. Get a nose job lol

in-x
Talker
Talker

Post by in-x »

Girls, stop wondering what this Rumena is using on her skin, if she’s whitening it then she will end up having more issues with her skin the older she gets, it’s true whitening creams can make you permanently white, I’ve seen it on couple girls I know personally, they use creams and face washes regularly, and they’ve got whitest of skins... and I’m half white by ethnicity and they are whiter than my skin tone which is very porcelain lol,
Girls lover your skin tones, I’d be so happy if I had bit more tanned complexion lol ! If Rumena does it, let her, she’ll see the worse side of it in the long run, but I do fully agree she photoshops herself way too much, every other photo she doesn’t look like previous photo lol, plus everything is filtered with her... at the end of the day she’s still sitting at home, not married - not educated - nothing but Instagram on her.... so really there’s nothing to admire.

K11x
Learner
Learner

Post by K11x »

Yes girl!!! - Aleena rzq wowwwww who does she think she is?? Looks like a very short annoying asian girl. Tried too hard would love to kno where these girls get confidence from. Her mate Raaaaaabias lips are dreadful. Always defensive when anyone asks but let me add I am not against filler or botox do what you want but that is some BAD filler 🤮

Post by Guest »

K11x wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 4:17 pm
Yes girl!!! - Aleena rzq wowwwww who does she think she is?? Looks like a very short annoying asian girl. Tried too hard would love to kno where these girls get confidence from. Her mate Raaaaaabias lips are dreadful. Always defensive when anyone asks but let me add I am not against filler or botox do what you want but that is some BAD filler 🤮

There's nothing wrong with being short, I just keep seeing everywhere that 'short girls' are just being taken the piss out of. She's just not a nice person, regardless of what she looks like. I heard shes been calling other girls 'fat' and 'ugly' - just pissed me off to be quite honest. shes a horrid person

Post by Guest »

Let's talk Saadiya Rahman now.

This absolutely vile woman pisses me off. Seeing her in reality, pissed me off even more. Her attitude stinks, brags about religion, yet again doesnt pay tax and then lies about her nose job. Her makeup is cakey as fuck in real, she doesnt let anyone look at her makeup box BECAUSE she uses drugstore products and on top of that, she treats brides like shit if they dont want their images shown! Disgusting, so is her husband.

Cookies009
Talker
Talker

Post by Cookies009 »

I’m not sure if saadia aleemah understands what the quarantine means? 🤦🏻‍♀️ Her posts tday make absolutely no fuking sense I can’t believe she dressed her son up in a bandana wtf who does that no child will be complaining about their hair at age 8 she has gone and explained his hair looks like shit when it prob doesn’t and stuck a fuking bandana on it???? No one uses a bandana these days saadia 😂😂😂
On top of that out dressed like all fur coats and no knickers looking for fresh air🤦🏻‍♀️
I have zero idea what the snap about her sister being key worker has fuk all to do with her mixing with her family when you should be isolating? I honestly think she’s confused if ur sister is a key worker then all more for quarantining u dumb fuk! Shows how thick and irresponsible this dumb family is there is her sister out and probably picking germs up and then allows her kid to go out mixing with other kids 🤣🤣🤣someone please educate this thick shit what’s going on?! No wonder the worlds gone to pot 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
She even wore lashes to go for a walk 💩💩💩💩
Please saadia when your banging on about home schooling sit in with your kid seems like you need to start from basics yourself!

Post by Guest »

Cookies009 wrote:
Sat Apr 04, 2020 9:01 am
I’m not sure if saadia aleemah understands what the quarantine means? 🤦🏻‍♀️ Her posts tday make absolutely no fuking sense I can’t believe she dressed her son up in a bandana wtf who does that no child will be complaining about their hair at age 8 she has gone and explained his hair looks like shit when it prob doesn’t and stuck a fuking bandana on it???? No one uses a bandana these days saadia 😂😂😂
On top of that out dressed like all fur coats and no knickers looking for fresh air🤦🏻‍♀️
I have zero idea what the snap about her sister being key worker has fuk all to do with her mixing with her family when you should be isolating? I honestly think she’s confused if ur sister is a key worker then all more for quarantining u dumb fuk! Shows how thick and irresponsible this dumb family is there is her sister out and probably picking germs up and then allows her kid to go out mixing with other kids 🤣🤣🤣someone please educate this thick shit what’s going on?! No wonder the worlds gone to pot 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
She even wore lashes to go for a walk 💩💩💩💩
Please saadia when your banging on about home schooling sit in with your kid seems like you need to start from basics yourself!
maybe they are keeping the kids away from the mother who is in self isolation and works for nhs??? but yes it's very strange that she's still going out and delivering her banana bread and bringing kids to her home.

I don't hate her family, her eldest sisters are very nice and her parents are really good people just saadia is odd one and doesn't belong to that family.

0121truthseeker
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 0121truthseeker »

Ik Shamzym is Indian, but remember her parading her ex’s Hermes and Lady Dior bags, but didn’t return them when they broke up
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

K11x
Learner
Learner

Post by K11x »

Spill the tea!! - how do you know all this??

And talk more about the husband?? I imagine him to be very typical tho she doesn’t make him out to be that. Her post other day re their ‘intimate date in the kitchen’ i dont even wana know

Post by Guest »

OMG I CANNOT BELIEVE HOW BITCHY RUMENA BEGUM IS

OMG READ HER COMMENTS

DOES THIS GIRL DRINK ALCOHOL ?

I SWEAR SHE SOUNDS LIKE MY EX HUSBAND

ASTUGFIR

I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW SHE'S SO NASTY TO HER FOLLOWERS

Post by Guest »

RUMENA BEGUM YOU HAVE AN UGLY HEART

YOUR COMMENTS ARE ATROCIOUS

YOU DID NOT GLOW UP

YOU USED BLEACH WHICH HAS PERMANENTLY MADE YOU WHITE

YOU USE VATIKA OIL AND YOU USE BLEACH FOR FACE

Post by Guest »

RUMENA IS SO UGLY FROM INSIDE AND OUT OMG

SHE CALLED A MAN A DRUG DEALER AND HIS WIFE (IN HIS PIC) A CHAV

WTF

WHAT DID HIS WIFE DO TO HER FUR HER TO CALL HER A CHAV?

HOW IS RUMENA A GIRL WITH GOOD HEART?

LOOOL SHE'S BLEACHED BY CREAMS FROM PAKISTAN

AND FILLERS

Post by Guest »

PLEASE EVERY ONE UNFOLLOW RUMENA BEGUM

Post by Guest »

RUMENA HAS ALSO MADE FAKE ACCOUNTS LOOOOOL

I TALKED ABOUT THE 5G AND HOW SHE SHOULD TALK ABOUT IT

SO BITCH MADE AN ACCOUNT MENTIONING 5G LOOOOL

Post by Guest »

OMG RUMENA CALLED A GIRL WHO WAS BEING SO SWEET A BISH

THE GIRL WAS SO NICE AND GOES "YOU MEAN BITCH SIS " AND THEN RUMENA SAID "OH I'M JOKING"WTF

mia94
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by mia94 »

Can people stop saying Saadia Aleemah has had a nose job. If she had then ok so what but what's the point spilling fake tea? She has a typical paki huge nose and has definitely not had a nose job. I'm very good at spotting a nose job nose and hers is definitely not.

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

Return to “Pakistani Bloggers/Influencers”