Atlanta Bloggers

Formerly was "Please help me find..." under the beauty section - but wasn't properly organized. Expect changes. Thank you!
ATLbelle
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Atlanta Bloggers

Post by ATLbelle »

wastingtime wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:35 pm
I feel really bad about talking shit about normal people I know in real life. its weighing heavily on my conscience. Hadia (afghangstah) if you are reading this please forgive me. no human should judge another.
I feel like this forum has really warmed up to this one lol

ATLbelle
Learner
Learner

Post by ATLbelle »

ABCDATL wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:46 pm
I assure u I am not against using GG as a platform. it’s apart of my plans. Look at how I am promoting it.

First post !!

Go Check it out on IG!
dirty.atlanta
Post saleeka fingers

ABCDATL
Learner
Learner

Post by ABCDATL »

DM On IG!

ABCDATL
Learner
Learner

Post by ABCDATL »

Can anyone screen shot the number of bought followers saleeka has as of today?

pakistan
Lurker
Lurker

Post by pakistan »

Is this a gossip thread or a harassment thread? Making them cry? Kinda pushing it a bit, no? I mean these girls really didn't do anything to anyone on this forum right? Why not just stick to just hating them here?

ABCDATL
Learner
Learner

Post by ABCDATL »

pakistan wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:27 pm
Is this a gossip thread or a harassment thread? Making them cry? Kinda pushing it a bit, no? I mean these girls really didn't do anything to anyone on this forum right? Why not just stick to just hating them here?
It’s always been a gossip thread. The purpose has always been to expose the truth about them. The truth will hurt if you haven’t looked at urself in the mirror and asked urself, do I really annoy people that much? That they are talking about me. Things are circulating about me. Maybe just maybe that puts their ego in check.

No is one is personally reaching out to these ppl here and harassing them or threatening them. U can’t harass someone if you have never spoken to them. Let me be clear about the laws here. There isn’t much to protect them for the status they craved to achieve:

A public figure is a person such as a politician, celebrity, social media personality , or even business leader, who has a certain social position within a certain scope and a significant influence and so is often widely concerned by the public, can benefit enormously from society, and is closely related to public interests in society.[1]

In the context of defamation actions (libel and slander) as well as invasion of privacy, a public figure cannot succeed in a lawsuit on incorrect harmful statements in the United States unless there is proof that the writer or publisher acted with actual malice by knowing the falsity or by reckless disregard for the truth.[2] The legal burden of proof in defamation actions is thus higher in the case of a public figure than in the case of an ordinary person.

Purpose of IG is to get more attention here, and get the truth out. Goal is to get them off social media. So the more we talk about them the more uncomfortable they get. If anyone of them wants the shit to stop it’s easy delete your social media. Once the white flags up we won’t be commenting anyone anymore. We have been ppl a fair warning too. They just don’t give a fuck and think that no one is really going to spill the dirt on them. I think they are very wrong and this year their entire lives are going to be put on BLAST.

ABCDATL
Learner
Learner

Post by ABCDATL »

Everyone following please confirm did saleeka delete her profile on IG??

teaspill
Informer
Informer

Post by teaspill »

ABCDATL wrote:
Sun Feb 24, 2019 8:08 am
damn looks like it. Guess she decided she didn't need this in her life. lol. maybe it's temporary.

pakistan
Lurker
Lurker

Post by pakistan »

Ok yeah fair enough. In my view, we can't even call them 'social media personalities' or 'public figures'... rather, wannabees might be a better description. Just a bunch of little girls buying followers to make it look like they're public figures and a few cocksuckers buying into it. These girls don't get recognized out on the street, not even at dawats, sure they're dying to. Idk if they'd be held to the same standard as real influencers or actual models.

ABCDATL, are you familiar with that stethogram crew? or the dapper dentist crew? religious people ahmed salim crew? Muslim meetups crew? Trying to figure out who you are chota don lol

wastingtime
Learner
Learner

Post by wastingtime »

lol who is deathtoallhaters on afghangstahs latest post? thats a little much

zm07

Post by zm07 »

pakistan wrote:
Sun Feb 24, 2019 8:22 am
Ok yeah fair enough. In my view, we can't even call them 'social media personalities' or 'public figures'... rather, wannabees might be a better description. Just a bunch of little girls buying followers to make it look like they're public figures and a few cocksuckers buying into it. These girls don't get recognized out on the street, not even at dawats, sure they're dying to. Idk if they'd be held to the same standard as real influencers or actual models.

ABCDATL, are you familiar with that stethogram crew? or the dapper dentist crew? religious people ahmed salim crew? Muslim meetups crew? Trying to figure out who you are chota don lol
speaking of sthethogram, his new wife Ayesha Bano? is she only buying designer now cause she has her hubby to pay for it all? bcuz I know for a fact she wasn't affording this before lol

ABCDATL
Learner
Learner

Post by ABCDATL »

teaspill wrote:
Sun Feb 24, 2019 8:17 am
ABCDATL wrote:
damn looks like it. Guess she decided she didn't need this in her life. lol. maybe it's temporary.
We are now realizing potentional.

queenb33
Talker
Talker

Post by queenb33 »

ABCDATL wrote:
teaspill wrote:
Sun Feb 24, 2019 8:17 am
ABCDATL wrote:
We are now realizing potentional.
How is this potential? You guys *do* realize that this is bullying, no?
I mean, to creepily screenshot multiple photos of someone's hands is just bizarre.
You guys are literally no different or better than Hina and her psychopathic ass.
I thought that maybe people changed over the span of time but that's definitely not the case here.
The Salims are good people, just FYI.
I'm not gonna see my friends dragged through the mud for some people on the net to get their rocks off.

ABCDATL
Learner
Learner

Post by ABCDATL »

pakistan wrote:

ABCDATL
Learner
Learner

Post by ABCDATL »

Nah I am not posting anything other than FACTS. Things that are looked up or can be backed up by someone or something other than ME.

These ppl want to only show the good things about themselves so let’s so show what they really are about.

I am not talking about or posting things about people who aren’t bloggers. If their names comes up as a part of the story or association to someone or their relevance than that’s just a fact of life. I am not here bashing other ppl. Only focus is on ATLAnTa bloggers.

ABCDATL
Learner
Learner

Post by ABCDATL »

zm07 wrote:
Sun Feb 24, 2019 9:17 am
pakistan wrote:

speaking of sthethogram, his new wife Ayesha Bano? is she only buying designer now cause she has her hubby to pay for it all? bcuz I know for a fact she wasn't affording this before lol
He isn’t a blogger. He just has an open profile and is just posting like a lame. He’s probably wasting his money, but is a doctor? I mean who really cares about him. He doesn’t drink? Smoke? He’s just a weirdo. Most doctors are just flexers.

His wife I don’t know anything about or want to make any comment on bc she is not an Atlanta Blogger. From the looks of it seems like she has not moved down here yet. LOL so what if she didn’t have designers before and now she does. big whoop ppl upgrade.

zm07

Post by zm07 »

ABCDATL wrote:
Sun Feb 24, 2019 11:57 am
zm07 wrote:
pakistan wrote:

He isn’t a blogger. He just has an open profile and is just posting like a lame. He’s probably wasting his money, but is a doctor? I mean who really cares about him. He doesn’t drink? Smoke? He’s just a weirdo. Most doctors are just flexers.

His wife I don’t know anything about or want to make any comment on bc she is not an Atlanta Blogger. From the looks of it seems like she has not moved down here yet. LOL so what if she didn’t have designers before and now she does. big whoop ppl upgrade.
relax chota don LOL... it's not an upgrade if hubs paying for it lMAO

ABCDATL
Learner
Learner

Post by ABCDATL »

zm07 wrote:
Sun Feb 24, 2019 12:17 pm
ABCDATL wrote:
Sun Feb 24, 2019 11:57 am
zm07 wrote:
pakistan wrote:

relax chota don LOL... it's not an upgrade if hubs paying for it lMAO

LOL do you have something against her LOL. Would love to hear more about it tho. I am sure does everyone who is just scrolling thru this stuff. I honestly can only speak on Bilal Khan and what all I found out about him. What people is say is that he’s a smart kid. Somewhat dated around a few girls from Atlanta before he moved away and ever since then he’s kinda been missing out here unless someone desi/Punjabi things is going down. loL stupid Punjabi so ppl say he’s really dumb with his money. Nothing other than him wanting be a playboy but isn’t anything other than BORING!

ATLbelle
Learner
Learner

Post by ATLbelle »

ABCDATL wrote:
Sun Feb 24, 2019 11:07 am
Nah I am not posting anything other than FACTS. Things that are looked up or can be backed up by someone or something other than ME.

These ppl want to only show the good things about themselves so let’s so show what they really are about.

I am not talking about or posting things about people who aren’t bloggers. If their names comes up as a part of the story or association to someone or their relevance than that’s just a fact of life. I am not here bashing other ppl. Only focus is on ATLAnTa bloggers.
you guys are out here thinking we are "harassing" innocent people but Maryam Shah's tweets from 2011 are okay to use for you so I had people do some digging and here is your proof from Saleeka's facebook. She used to live in Arkansas when she first moved from pakistan and luckily I know some people there who got me what I needed to prove my point. Why is she talking about black people like this? What’s wrong about being Hispanic? Just because someone chooses to mask their racism doesn’t mean it’s not there. Let’s see if she will own up or say these are doctored as well.
Capture1.PNG
Capture.PNG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

pakistan
Lurker
Lurker

Post by pakistan »

she's not racist, she's had kala boyfriends

Return to “Can you please help me find...”