Atlanta Bloggers

Formerly was "Please help me find..." under the beauty section - but wasn't properly organized. Expect changes. Thank you!
justicelover
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Atlanta Bloggers

Post by justicelover »

ABCDATL is hilarious

Chaiteakoffee

Post by Chaiteakoffee »

He is known as chota don in our space, keepin it real
justicelover wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:30 pm
ABCDATL is hilarious

ABCDATL
Learner
Learner

Post by ABCDATL »

I bring up a lot of things. LOL honestly the younger they are the less I care about them Cuzz I don’t even think they are the legal age to drink. As far as the girl bloggers go the real crazy ones are up 85.

Addressing something from earlier yes simply Sabrina has got the pudge. Comes with age of ya younger ladies. Stay woke bitches you all gonna get fat. Unless you diet and have a good regime for working out. Fooo realll older bloggers just needs to have a kid and stay off the nettt. Stayin super focused on grabbing strangers attention. lil do they all realize the ppl who know u and see u in real life aren’t impressed. It’s not even hate lol. U gave urself a self proclaimed title? lol really u call yourself an influencer now Bc of the number of ppl who follow you. You don’t even know 1% of your followers LOL. So you got an ego Bc of this and think ppl hate you or are jealous? You didn’t even find success you kept failing so you decided to fake it till what? I am not trying to belittle women here. I think most women are capable of doing a lot of great things. I am sure some of you will have success writing blogs but it ain’t gonna be no hoe from the A and damn sure not gonna be some brown girl whose past her prime. This is America & I don’t give a fuck about your dreams.

ABCDATL
Learner
Learner

Post by ABCDATL »

I feel like honestly I’ve influenced a lot more people in my life. I am a bad influence. I get ppl fucked. Try out drinking and drugs. Get you to talk to women. But this is America please don’t judge me. Only god can.

But I also employee folks. I listen to their bullshit problems and help them out. I know lots of poor folks who are struggling everyday that I try to help with their bills or loan them money until they can find work and pay me back. If I see a homeless person I always ask if I can buy them some food. I am just saying I do a lot of bad but I got a good heart tryin to help folks out. I am not just an asshole. LOL.

I am calling influencers out Bc u aren’t doing any good. All your doing is creating a toxic culture on the net and trying to be a role model for other fake bitches to live up to a standard no one will give a fuck about in a couple of years. What you to show for is a lot of annoyed ppl on guru gossip exposing you hoe.

nosyposie93
Talker
Talker

Post by nosyposie93 »

They think they have this platform forever but who even knows how much longer it will last them

nosyposie93
Talker
Talker

Post by nosyposie93 »

Go watch Afghangstah story omg she is talking about this forum and about someone not being as she expected?? Anybody know who this is about??

ABCDATL
Learner
Learner

Post by ABCDATL »

nosyposie93 wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:56 am
Go watch Afghangstah story omg she is talking about this forum and about someone not being as she expected?? Anybody know who this is about??
Cool at least she addressed it LoL.

I fucks with ATLbelle we probably know each other haha!

I heard Saleeka used to play dudes just to smoke some weed. Like guys would DM her and then she’d hang out get high and ghost them LOL.

Nadia Maya and her Family aren’t nothing but gold diggers. How do both the girls marry doctors? LOL family was sooo desperate that they let the older one marry a guy who was in med school LOL. She had a kid with the dude while he was still studying and yeah came back from the Caribbean’s and then lived in the Maya house while he failed the exam. I think he eventually passed but still LoL. So for the next daughter I think they made sure her dude was a doctor already HaHA. Now Nadia’s out here herself running off from her family. The got some other cousins that are kinda weird but u know don’t have their lives out there like that, so I don’t want to bring them up.

Let’s post pictures of all these girls without make up on here. LOL. We need to do things that will have them want to get off the net. One writing on her stories that she knows about this blog is great bc now u know they are reading. I encourage all of u to make accounts and spill some fucking HOT TEA on anyone who is a want to be blogger. We do not want to attack ppl who are living their lives under the private eye. This is meant to attack any and every annoying blogger bitch out there who is fake. Your truth about them and opinions will reach them as we know for a fact. KEEP UP the good work guys! I promise to you they will get off the internet one day or another this year if we keep making noise about them.

wastingtime
Learner
Learner

Post by wastingtime »

ohhh girl spillllll
ATLbelle wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:08 pm
I got some tea on that Zaki chick though she a pot head but thats the least of it all, her ex Areeb is one of my friends' friends

wastingtime
Learner
Learner

Post by wastingtime »

loll she must google her name a lot for her to find a forum made yesterday.
nosyposie93 wrote:

wastingtime
Learner
Learner

Post by wastingtime »

if their dad is so strict does he not know about nadia and how she dresses and things?
ABCDATL wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:44 am
nosyposie93 wrote:

I heard Saleeka used to play dudes just to smoke some weed. Like guys would DM her and then she’d hang out get high and ghost them LOL.

Nadia Maya and her Family aren’t nothing but gold diggers. How do both the girls marry doctors? LOL family was sooo desperate that they let the older one marry a guy who was in med school LOL. She had a kid with the dude while he was still studying and yeah came back from the Caribbean’s and then lived in the Maya house while he failed the exam. I think he eventually passed but still LoL. So for the next daughter I think they made sure her dude was a doctor already HaHA. Now Nadia’s out here herself running off from her family. The got some other cousins that are kinda weird but u know don’t have their lives out there like that, so I don’t want to bring them up.

Let’s post pictures of all these girls without make up on here. LOL. We need to do things that will have them want to get off the net. One writing on her stories that she knows about this blog is great bc now u know they are reading. I encourage all of u to make accounts and spill some fucking HOT TEA on anyone who is a want to be blogger. We do not want to attack ppl who are living their lives under the private eye. This is meant to attack any and every annoying blogger bitch out there who is fake. Your truth about them and opinions will reach them as we know for a fact. KEEP UP the good work guys! I promise to you they will get off the internet one day or another this year if we keep making noise about them.

teaspill
Informer
Informer

Post by teaspill »

ABCDATL wrote:
nosyposie93 wrote:

I do appreciate the way she addressed that. Not sure who it was directed at but it was done nicely. Also no influencer discovered this forum "just yesterday". You all know it has existed way before your followers found it. lol.

ABCDATL
Learner
Learner

Post by ABCDATL »

wastingtime wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:10 am
if their dad is so strict does he not know about nadia and how she dresses and things?
ABCDATL wrote:
nosyposie93 wrote:

In the end we all die. To answer someone’s question about why a 20 year old got married. Very simple I don’t think their father is in the best of health. Nadia being a selfish fuck probably is just seizing on the opportunity. Come one if she gave a fuck about her family would she have put them through all she does ? No. Nadia is just probably the type of girl who is just happy getting free shit lol. U can tell she just doesn’t wanna work and be a gold digger. Her plan is to get a rich dude trapped. She will be the first to die down and disappear. Whatver dude marries her is in for a lifetime of bullshit, cheating, and legal expenses. She should just marry a lawyer.

ATLbelle
Learner
Learner

Post by ATLbelle »

I problly do know you ABCDATL lol. I know some of the people you talkin about like Ghassan Ali, he's such an oddball. I also do appreciate how Afghangstah handled that, she seems composed af nowadays. Im SCREAMING at Nadia marrying a lawyer lmfao. FOR real this girl has no type of education and all her captions are like "When he bla bla" aight girl, what if HE aint there tf you gonna caption your shit then. Best hope Omar Adham has BANK! Poor guy. He seems to know Maryam's ex too lol. These poor guys still getting mixed up with some BULLSHITTT!

Everyone seem to be a pothead lol, Zakirah was too and she a suppper THOT which is why no ATL guy wanted her lol she had to go out of state

ATLbelle
Learner
Learner

Post by ATLbelle »

teaspill wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:20 am
ABCDATL wrote:
nosyposie93 wrote:

I do appreciate the way she addressed that. Not sure who it was directed at but it was done nicely. Also no influencer discovered this forum "just yesterday". You all know it has existed way before your followers found it. lol.
BROOOOO she unfollowed MAryam and NAbeel check that shit outttttt

ATLbelle
Learner
Learner

Post by ATLbelle »

Can someone post a close up of Saleeka cuticles

teaspill
Informer
Informer

Post by teaspill »

ATLbelle wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:47 am
I problly do know you ABCDATL lol. I know some of the people you talkin about like Ghassan Ali, he's such an oddball. I also do appreciate how Afghangstah handled that, she seems composed af nowadays. Im SCREAMING at Nadia marrying a lawyer lmfao. FOR real this girl has no type of education and all her captions are like "When he bla bla" aight girl, what if HE aint there tf you gonna caption your shit then. Best hope Omar Adham has BANK! Poor guy. He seems to know Maryam's ex too lol. These poor guys still getting mixed up with some BULLSHITTT!

Everyone seem to be a pothead lol, Zakirah was too and she a suppper THOT which is why no ATL guy wanted her lol she had to go out of state
Who's Maryam's ex? You all won't say anything on Maryam...why's that?

Yea that instastory on afghanstah has something to do with Maryam cause she was following her last night and this morning she's no longer following her. Wonder what happened?

nosyposie93
Talker
Talker

Post by nosyposie93 »

Just looked up Omar Adham and Rami is Maryams ex who follows him if I’m not mistaken. I want to know what happened with that too!
teaspill wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:59 am
ATLbelle wrote:

Who's Maryam's ex? You all won't say anything on Maryam...why's that?

Yea that instastory on afghanstah has something to do with Maryam cause she was following her last night and this morning she's no longer following her. Wonder what happened?

ABCDATL
Learner
Learner

Post by ABCDATL »

These hookah spots are were halal kids turn haram. I turned into a bastard in my friends basements LoL. This is why you have white or other race friends. Go to their get fucked up. Do it in privacy. Their parents absolutely give NO FUcKS

wastingtime
Learner
Learner

Post by wastingtime »

whatttt I thought zaki just dated that areeb dude forever? how is she a thot
ATLbelle wrote:

teaspill
Informer
Informer

Post by teaspill »

Return to “Can you please help me find...”