Atlanta Bloggers

Formerly was "Please help me find..." under the beauty section - but wasn't properly organized. Expect changes. Thank you!
Chaiteakoffee

Re: Atlanta Bloggers

Post by Chaiteakoffee »

:rofl: You all are something lmaoooo
I am pretty sure you all will know each other :rofl:
Inner circle of atl on GG lmaooo

wastingtime
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by wastingtime »

lol lets have a meetup and invite the bloggers too
Chaiteakoffee wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 2:13 pm

Chaiteakoffee

Post by Chaiteakoffee »

wastingtime wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 3:03 pm
lol lets have a meetup and invite the bloggers too
Chaiteakoffee wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 2:13 pm

Let’s add all the brands to that and put em all in one room lmaooo
Brands xyz meet bloggers abc and their stats on their actual IG engagement and buying ratio lmaoooo

coffetea
Learner
Learner

Post by coffetea »

Has everyone been reading the updated blog on Maryam http://bitly.com/maryamlink If you have any other updates keep letting me know.

ATLbelle
Learner
Learner

Post by ATLbelle »

LOl everyone in Atlanta knows each other for real

ABCDATL
Learner
Learner

Post by ABCDATL »

:rofl: :rofl:

Y’all seeeem sooo fucking serious about it! I got a way bettter idea!

What I have noticed is there’s always 5-9 eyeballs on this thread reading at all times. This is some pretty juicy shit. So I have decided to create an IG called “ dirty.atlanta ”. I will be revealing some of the juicer things I find out there first. I have been talking to few people who have more insight on these bloggers. Everyone in Atlanta either drinks or smokes. I am about to bring the party favors out and have them talk to me and tell me stories. As they begin to open up and share with me what they know I will post there. Also, you can DM ALL THE DIRT there. All names will always be blurred or blocked. If you want to use a fake name go for it. I know all you fuckers reading this have something to say! The point of the IG is to show brands that IG has stories and information right there. The comments are going to be WILD! Also, if you can get a post 1K likes brands will have to pay attention. We can use this IG account to directly tag brands, check in places, geo tagging.

teaspill
Informer
Informer

Post by teaspill »

ABCDATL wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:03 pm

What I have noticed is there’s always 5-9 eyeballs on this thread reading at all times. This is some pretty juicy shit. So I have decided to create an IG called “ dirty.atlanta ”. I will be revealing some of the juicer things I find out there first. I have been talking to few people who have more insight on these bloggers. Everyone in Atlanta either drinks or smokes. I am about to bring the party favors out and have them talk to me and tell me stories. As they begin to open up and share with me what they know I will post there. Also, you can DM ALL THE DIRT there. All names will always be blurred or blocked. If you want to use a fake name go for it. I know all you fuckers reading this have something to say! The point of the IG is to show brands that IG has stories and information right there. The comments are going to be WILD! Also, if you can get a post 1K likes brands will have to pay attention. We can use this IG account to directly tag brands, check in places, geo tagging.
Umm thats all fine. But lets not forget that you started off on the Maryam thread with a fake accent which disappeared OVERNIGHT. You promised tea on Maryam which you didn't come through. And now that you got the attention you needed, you're telling everyone to follow an account you made or are making when you didn't go through with your initial purpose on here......Maryam????

Chaiteakoffee

Post by Chaiteakoffee »

How are you gonna come on GG and then create another platform out of it lmaooooo
If anyone has anything to say they can say it here lmaoooo
Dude brands know about everything
They simply dont care because they just want consumers
The only reason Maryam’s brands cared was bc she said some racist and shocking shit. No brand wants to associate with that

ABCDATL wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:03 pm

ATLbelle
Learner
Learner

Post by ATLbelle »

tagging brands wont do anything because they get tagged so often daily, just expose your crap here, it's way more entrtaining lol. Also, there fr is so many people reading on here lol. I reached out to some people and if there's anything you all want on anybody lmk cause I can pull the info

ABCDATL
Learner
Learner

Post by ABCDATL »

No one started off with a fake accent LOL. I write the same way I do alllll the time. I am not trying to foool you or anyone. I’ve been extremely active in this thread. I came on GG Bc of what I saw happening to Maryam. As you can probably comprehend dumbass when something brings awareness people from all over the walks of this fucking earth come the fuck out. I am here now.
When the fuck did I mention in my original post for anyone to follow me there? I said the whole purpose for me for IG is that it’s way easier for all the lurkers to send me a DM there. I can actually communicate with ppl that are affiliated with some of these bloggers and tempt someone to speak. When there is actually something worth posting like an image of the racist tweets I would use that platform to post the image up there in hopes of getting LIKES! Bc likes would let brands now that people are paying attention, and the comments would shed some more light. May help brands have to do less research and help them make a decision more clearly.

Also my point has been to not only expose but embarrass these bloggers. I have stayed true to that, and brought out WAY more dirt. I am here to stir the POT in any way about these fucking low life human beings. So stop fucking wasting enegery coming at me about my intentions. My objective is very fucking clear. Fake IG Bloggers exposed.

teaspill
Informer
Informer

Post by teaspill »

ATLbelle wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:38 pm
tagging brands wont do anything because they get tagged so often daily, just expose your crap here, it's way more entrtaining lol. Also, there fr is so many people reading on here lol. I reached out to some people and if there's anything you all want on anybody lmk cause I can pull the info
I'm beating a dead horse here but we do keep mentioning Maryam and you all keep deliberately avoiding her subject.....

ATLbelle
Learner
Learner

Post by ATLbelle »

Yo I fux with you so I got you. I'm bored right now so drop some names lets get to it
ABCDATL wrote:
No one started off with a fake accent LOL. I write the same way I do alllll the time. I am not trying to foool you or anyone. I’ve been extremely active in this thread. I came on GG Bc of what I saw happening to Maryam. As you can probably comprehend dumbass when something brings awareness people from all over the walks of this fucking earth come the fuck out. I am here now.
When the fuck did I mention in my original post for anyone to follow me there? I said the whole purpose for me for IG is that it’s way easier for all the lurkers to send me a DM there. I can actually communicate with ppl that are affiliated with some of these bloggers and tempt someone to speak. When there is actually something worth posting like an image of the racist tweets I would use that platform to post the image up there in hopes of getting LIKES! Bc likes would let brands now that people are paying attention, and the comments would shed some more light. May help brands have to do less research and help them make a decision more clearly.

Also my point has been to not only expose but embarrass these bloggers. I have stayed true to that, and brought out WAY more dirt. I am here to stir the POT in any way about these fucking low life human beings. So stop fucking wasting enegery coming at me about my intentions. My objective is very fucking clear. Fake IG Bloggers exposed.

ATLbelle
Learner
Learner

Post by ATLbelle »

teaspill wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:40 pm
ATLbelle wrote:
I'm beating a dead horse here but we do keep mentioning Maryam and you all keep deliberately avoiding her subject.....
She has her own thread where you don't want us talking about others so chill we have people we want to talk about of our own. obsessed much?

ABCDATL
Learner
Learner

Post by ABCDATL »

Whose the first bitch we make cry?

ATLbelle
Learner
Learner

Post by ATLbelle »

ABCDATL wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:42 pm
Your pick

teaspill
Informer
Informer

Post by teaspill »

I mean from what it looks like: Someone put you up to this purposely to take the focus off of Maryam. It's not happening. Lot's of tell tale signs. There's a lot of people on this thread that are passing as just casual interested people but actually are the influencers you all are talking about shitting on each other anonymously.

If you want a greater audience go to the pakistani bloggers/influencer thread that already exists.

I get it that simi kicking you out pissed you off but you're not allowed to talk about other influencers in a dedicated thread. The mod can and will delete your comments and the thread itself can be derailed and in rare instances deleted. So....
Last edited by teaspill on Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Chaiteakoffee

Post by Chaiteakoffee »

Chota don we hear ya
Lets see where this thing goes
ABCDATL wrote:

ABCDATL
Learner
Learner

Post by ABCDATL »

ATLbelle wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:43 pm
ABCDATL wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:42 pm
Your pick
HaHa

My pick : Nadia “Restraining Order” Maya

“Ric Flair Drip We Go WOO on a bitch”

ABCDATL
Learner
Learner

Post by ABCDATL »

Chaiteakoffee wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:49 pm
Chota don we hear ya
Lets see where this thing goes
ABCDATL wrote:

I appreciate your support :)

wastingtime
Learner
Learner

Post by wastingtime »

I feel really bad about talking shit about normal people I know in real life. its weighing heavily on my conscience. Hadia (afghangstah) if you are reading this please forgive me. no human should judge another.

Return to “Can you please help me find...”