Pakistani bloggers/influencers - Part 2

Rabz113
Learner
Learner

Re: Pakistani bloggers/influencers - Part 2

Post by Rabz113 » Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:33 am

Seriously guys does anybody knows this dumb ugly balloon lips bitch?
Shes sooo secretive! Wtf she keeping lieing about her skincare. clearly we all know now. Your cousin helped you to lighten your skin. Stop referring back to kiels bitch you were dark skinned before. Just admit it you used pakistani mixture. I'm not bothered if she did just be honest on your recent skincare as we all like how its clear. Gosh shes soooo stuck up she an averge looking pakistani.

Acrobat
Debater
Debater

Post by Acrobat » Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:34 am

Are you referring to whitening injections?
Bleaching face is very common and alot of people do it. Its not always for whiter skin but to lighten the hair on the face for cleaner makeup look or just to give a face cleaner look
Bleaching doesnt have a long lasting affect. It gives your skin a shine but doesnt change pigmentation that quick
If there are any aestheticians here, feel free to chime in

Not saying its the most healthiest thing to do

KittyChris123
Talker
Talker

Post by KittyChris123 » Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:45 am

Acrobat wrote:Are you referring to whitening injections?
Bleaching face is very common and alot of people do it. Its not always for whiter skin but to lighten the hair on the face for cleaner makeup look or just to give a face cleaner look
Bleaching doesnt have a long lasting affect. It gives your skin a shine but doesnt change pigmentation that quick

I’m very light skin naturally and Pakistani. But I bleach the hair / peach fuzz on my face because I have black hair it shows up a LOT. Imagine light skin and black hair it stands out a lot. So I use creme bleach to lighten the excess dark hair. The Jolson creme bleach

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mia94
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mia94 » Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:43 am

Rabz113 wrote:

Shes sooo secretive! Wtf she keeping lieing about her skincare. clearly we all know now. Your cousin helped you to lighten your skin. Stop referring back to kiels bitch you were dark skinned before. Just admit it you used pakistani mixture. I'm not bothered if she did just be honest on your recent skincare as we all like how its clear. Gosh shes soooo stuck up she an averge looking pakistani.
She's not even light though that's the colour a lot of Pakistani girls are, she looks like she's nc35

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

nwr1996
Debater
Debater

Post by nwr1996 » Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:51 am

what is "pakistani mixture"?

mia94
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mia94 » Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:52 am

Oh and that rabia girl has bought followers too. She has 17k "followers" but doesn't even get 1000 likes on a picture, she gets around 700-800 looool

KittyChris123
Talker
Talker

Post by KittyChris123 » Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:07 am

mia94 wrote:
Rabz113 wrote:

She's not even light though that's the colour a lot of Pakistani girls are, she looks like she's nc35

My friend is NC 35 in the winter. I’m NC20

Rabz113
Learner
Learner

Post by Rabz113 » Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:01 pm

KittyChris123 wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:07 am
mia94 wrote:
Rabz113 wrote:

My friend is NC 35 in the winter. I’m NC20

You should see her young self on youtube. She was waaay dark. Watch it there she does dance with her cousins.

Rabz113
Learner
Learner

Post by Rabz113 » Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:08 pm

mia94 wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:43 am
Rabz113 wrote:

She was very dark. Look at her YouTube family wedding video. She was young. I only know this because one of her close person told me. Her family member aniqa lighten her skin first then she used it. Its absolutely fine for not admitting it but she need to stop chatting shit cuz we all know. She lighten her skin with Pakistani mixture. Her cousin aniqa she did now look at her hands gone 10x darker maybe her face gone dark now but she hide her face colour under krylon sticks. I'm Pakistani myslef way lighter then them but never in mylife would hide my skincare routine from ppl. If it helps ppl then yes I would love tp help girlys out.

Acrobat
Debater
Debater

Post by Acrobat » Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:01 pm

KittyChris123 wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:45 am
Acrobat wrote:Are you referring to whitening injections?

I’m very light skin naturally and Pakistani. But I bleach the hair / peach fuzz on my face because I have black hair it shows up a LOT. Imagine light skin and black hair it stands out a lot. So I use creme bleach to lighten the excess dark hair. The Jolson creme bleach

The Jolson I heard is good
I also bleach time to time , exactly for that peach fuzz thing loll

Rabz113
Learner
Learner

Post by Rabz113 » Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:43 pm

nwr1996 wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:51 am
what is "pakistani mixture"?
Im not quite sure but her close person told me its a mixture of fair and lovely, archi cream, stillmen & golden pearl. That's what she used.

Rabz113
Learner
Learner

Post by Rabz113 » Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:44 pm

mia94 wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:52 am
Oh and that rabia girl has bought followers too. She has 17k "followers" but doesn't even get 1000 likes on a picture, she gets around 700-800 looool

Ikr, just watch when she comes on life ppl ask just about her skincare and makeup but she AVOID to answer.

Rabz113
Learner
Learner

Post by Rabz113 » Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:00 pm

Guys she doing q&a asked her on q&a shes gone ghost. See i told you.

shade110
Learner
Learner

Post by shade110 » Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:57 pm

Rabz113 wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:00 pm
lmao she sure knows how to avoid questions
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Honeymoon_moonlight
Talker
Talker

Post by Honeymoon_moonlight » Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:15 pm

KittyChris123 wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:51 am
How do these asian girls get away with all of this????? Getting with married men wearing extremely explicit clothes ect I’m actually baffled do they not have parents?

i mean it’s easy if people have parents that do not give an absolut f*** about what their children are getting up to

regardless or how tacky they present themselves are i can’t lie and say they’re not pretty because they for sure are - but one thing i can say is they have very shit taste in men :rofl: if that’s her ex LOL :? like what?? he looks like a fresh pot.

they have so many guys after them but i guess they’re just bottom tier desperate guys. the decent guys would never want to bring that mess home imo

Honeymoon_moonlight
Talker
Talker

Post by Honeymoon_moonlight » Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:18 pm

shade110 wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:57 pm
Rabz113 wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:00 pm
lmao she sure knows how to avoid questions
i’ve not seen her before videos of how her skin was or know who she is but she doesn’t seem “fair” in her photos and stromboli is my shade in the nars foundation range which isn’t that light....?

i would have thought that most pakistanis on average are lighter than that

Honeymoon_moonlight
Talker
Talker

Post by Honeymoon_moonlight » Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:25 pm

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=294nln7 ... SUwK6TTWEc

can someone explain what this is about?

Private_user01
Learner
Learner

Post by Private_user01 » Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:21 pm

What does everyone think of Asha Chohan? She has no fashion sense but thinks she is a fashionista. She gets so defensive when she hears that her outfit does not match. Look at her recent pic on insta. Her replies are very stuck up. Her face resembles a mouse and she thinks she is high up there 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

KittyChris123
Talker
Talker

Post by KittyChris123 » Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:53 pm

Private_user01 wrote:What does everyone think of Asha Chohan? She has no fashion sense but thinks she is a fashionista. She gets so defensive when she hears that her outfit does not match. Look at her recent pic on insta. Her replies are very stuck up. Her face resembles a mouse and she thinks she is high up there ImageImage
Oh wow. I didn’t even know who she was till you posted about her. Ans that reply was so rude for no reason that person was giving constructive criticism. Also why do all these desi/asian muas all look soooo similar now. They just all morph into one look. From fashion hair makeup facial features ect

Private_user01
Learner
Learner

Post by Private_user01 » Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:18 pm

KittyChris123 wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:53 pm
Private_user01 wrote:What does everyone think of Asha Chohan? She has no fashion sense but thinks she is a fashionista. She gets so defensive when she hears that her outfit does not match. Look at her recent pic on insta. Her replies are very stuck up. Her face resembles a mouse and she thinks she is high up there ImageImage
Oh wow. I didn’t even know who she was till you posted about her. Ans that reply was so rude for no reason that person was giving constructive criticism. Also why do all these desi/asian muas all look soooo similar now. They just all morph into one look. From fashion hair makeup facial features ect

I thought her response was over the top and unecessary but it says a lot about her character and Afshanazad. Attacking someone because they have a different style/opinion 🤷‍♀️

I do agree with you. Most of the muas do look very similiar now not just them but majority of the girls on instagram especially with the lip fillers. It is sad really

Acrobat
Debater
Debater

Post by Acrobat » Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:09 pm

Why should someone’s criticism be dismissed based on number of followers??????? These girls are so freaking delusional.
Not everyone is dying to be instafamous and it is *common* to not display everything on social media including personal information. People need to chill the F out with calling accounts out with low followers. Not everyone is here to beg for freebies ladies. Some of us actually hold steady income jobs to be able to pay for stuff.

Private_user01
Learner
Learner

Post by Private_user01 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:55 am

Afshanazad the beg went crazy just because two people said the dress looks nice but the blazer and belt doesn't match 😂 if this is how two grown women act then how do they manage to deal with real life problems and criticism? 🤷‍♀️

Private_user01
Learner
Learner

Post by Private_user01 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:58 am

Acrobat wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:09 pm
Why should someone’s criticism be dismissed based on number of followers??????? These girls are so freaking delusional.
Not everyone is dying to be instafamous and it is *common* to not display everything on social media including personal information. People need to chill the F out with calling accounts out with low followers. Not everyone is here to beg for freebies ladies. Some of us actually hold steady income jobs to be able to pay for stuff.
Well said 😊

shade110
Learner
Learner

Post by shade110 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:32 am

Private_user01 wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:55 am
Afshanazad the beg went crazy just because two people said the dress looks nice but the blazer and belt doesn't match 😂 if this is how two grown women act then how do they manage to deal with real life problems and criticism? 🤷‍♀️
isn’t she the same girl who’s still clinging on to her nonexistent fame, from when she played a role in harry potter?

Delta
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Delta » Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:38 pm

It looks like mahriafayyaz has got engaged. Does anyone know if was to that guy she used to date in sixth form days

Return to “Please help me find...”