0121truthseeker
Debater
Debater

Re: Pakistani bloggers/influencers - Part 2

Post by 0121truthseeker » Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:17 am

curiouscinnamon wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 6:54 am
80F19C86-C200-45D1-AD15-FFE8C302B142.png

DR anam falak is she serious ?? Fans ???
Who does she think she is lol

Social media is really getting to peoples heads

Seeees123
Informer
Informer

Post by Seeees123 » Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:22 am

Rabz113 wrote:
This raabia guys. She lives in Huddersfield. Guuuuys. Shes sooooo stuck up! First of all i just found out the reason why she doesnt respond back to skincare related becuase she bleached her skin. When you do ask her on insta live she just say kiels midnight recovery and men nivea facewash (blue). I dont believe the crap she says. She was a dark skinned in her teens. Well someone that close to her told me she used pakistani mixture to lighten her skin.
Her lips gives me nightmares

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rabz113
Learner
Learner

Post by Rabz113 » Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:23 am

Seeees123 wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:22 am
Rabz113 wrote:
This raabia guys. She lives in Huddersfield. Guuuuys. Shes sooooo stuck up! First of all i just found out the reason why she doesnt respond back to skincare related becuase she bleached her skin. When you do ask her on insta live she just say kiels midnight recovery and men nivea facewash (blue). I dont believe the crap she says. She was a dark skinned in her teens. Well someone that close to her told me she used pakistani mixture to lighten her skin.

Trust me it does. I just hate the fact that she lies too much.

K11x
Learner
Learner

Post by K11x » Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:31 am

Seeees123 wrote:
Rabz113 wrote:

I actually think she’s very attractive, the lips are so bad though! Probably one of the worst I’ve seen on Instagram. There are many places you can go to have them done properly. They look like they are bursting at the seams

shade110
Learner
Learner

Post by shade110 » Sun Jul 07, 2019 12:53 pm

0121truthseeker wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:15 am
shade110 wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 12:39 pm
A65DAFF2-E0FF-4A91-A6B2-AFA529299AC4.png
she just posted this on her story. i’m surprised she used “alhamdulillah” since she’s so hush hush about religion 😂

Which Instagrammer is this please
it’s @hirashayk

Acrobat
Debater
Debater

Post by Acrobat » Sun Jul 07, 2019 3:20 pm

wowhow34 wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:40 pm
what's surprising to me is how educated he is and how he let it go to waste, He's the one who got Ayesha her previous job or that's where they met, but they are in the same field of of work, or were loll... but he is thoroughly educated holding a bachelors and a masters and he just acts so dumb lol but lets just say it is quite obvious why Ayesha is running after him and it isn't for his loooook$$ LOL
I was curious about his work and what he did. So what field is he in??
Is Ayesha as $$ as him?
Nikkah in NY seemed lavish. Must have $$ to pull that off in this current economy
And seems like she is getting all designer bridals

wowhow34
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0

Post by wowhow34 » Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:25 pm

Acrobat wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 3:20 pm
wowhow34 wrote:
what's surprising to me is how educated he is and how he let it go to waste, He's the one who got Ayesha her previous job or that's where they met, but they are in the same field of of work, or were loll... but he is thoroughly educated holding a bachelors and a masters and he just acts so dumb lol but lets just say it is quite obvious why Ayesha is running after him and it isn't for his loooook$$ LOL
Is Ayesha as $$ as him?
Nikkah in NY seemed lavish. Must have $$ to pull that off in this current economy
they're both in healthcare admin field, he on the other hand is up there and holds a high position in operations I believe.

.. obviously his side hustle is his clothing brand as well, idk how well that is going though. but I am sure his family payed for nikkah or did most of the paying.. as far as her clothes go, I am sure he provided that for her as well, and if not she has a nice position in healthcare admin as well cause of him so I wouldn't be surprised if she could buy those clothes herself. from what I know she is from Jamaica so no not $$ lol

wowhow34
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by wowhow34 » Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:20 pm

shade110 wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 12:53 pm
0121truthseeker wrote:
shade110 wrote:
she just posted this on her story. i’m surprised she used “alhamdulillah” since she’s so hush hush about religion 😂

it’s @hirashayk
I am 100 percent sure she was cheating, she herself is like 25 years old and the guy she was dating before getting engaged recently turned 22, I mean of course he wasn't gonna commit....

Rabz113
Learner
Learner

Post by Rabz113 » Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:51 pm

K11x wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:31 am
Seeees123 wrote:
Rabz113 wrote:

I actually think she’s very attractive, the lips are so bad though! Probably one of the worst I’ve seen on Instagram. There are many places you can go to have them done properly. They look like they are bursting at the seams

She is and yes her lips look like baloons. If anybody reading this. Do you guys know her? Drop me down her skincare routine as she doesn't wanna say.

Mohammed010119
Lurker
Lurker
Been thanked: 0

Post by Mohammed010119 » Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:35 pm

Rabz113 wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:04 am

Did anyone see Raabia’s pictures from her holiday where she was showing her thunder thighs & her fat ass 😂😂

I don’t seem to understand where she gets all the confidence from 😂😂😂

Can someone please buy her a gym membership. 🙏

Acrobat
Debater
Debater

Post by Acrobat » Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:38 pm

wowhow34 wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:25 pm
Acrobat wrote:
wowhow34 wrote:
Is Ayesha as $$ as him?
they're both in healthcare admin field, he on the other hand is up there and holds a high position in operations I believe.

.. obviously his side hustle is his clothing brand as well, idk how well that is going though. but I am sure his family payed for nikkah or did most of the paying.. as far as her clothes go, I am sure he provided that for her as well, and if not she has a nice position in healthcare admin as well cause of him so I wouldn't be surprised if she could buy those clothes herself. from what I know she is from Jamaica so no not $$ lol

Marry up ladies, marry up lolll jk jk
Looking forward to all the designer hype bridal she has created
Do you know if she received stuff on heavy discounts or are they paying full prices for it?

Mohammed010119
Lurker
Lurker
Been thanked: 0

Post by Mohammed010119 » Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:57 pm

Does anyone know Mary.s.Khan?

I heard she was having an affair with some taxi driver who’s 10-15 years older then her.

Apparently he has now left his wife & married Mary.s.khan who was pregnant with his child.

Can anyone confirm if this is true?

SassyB
Debater
Debater

Post by SassyB » Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:41 pm

wowhow34 wrote:
Acrobat wrote:
wowhow34 wrote:
Is Ayesha as $$ as him?

He’s crazy short, and has been desperately trying to get insta-fame for years now.

Honeymoon_moonlight
Talker
Talker

Post by Honeymoon_moonlight » Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:23 pm

SassyB wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:41 pm
wowhow34 wrote:
Acrobat wrote:
wowhow34 wrote:
Is Ayesha as $$ as him?

He’s crazy short, and has been desperately trying to get insta-fame for years now.
sorry what are their username @? curious to knowwho they are and see if he’s really all that lol

Acrobat
Debater
Debater

Post by Acrobat » Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:38 pm

Honeymoon_moonlight wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:23 pm
SassyB wrote:
wowhow34 wrote:
Acrobat wrote:
wowhow34 wrote:
Is Ayesha as $$ as him?

sorry what are their username @? curious to knowwho they are and see if he’s really all that lol
Remoknows and ayes__ha

missvickies
Learner
Learner

Post by missvickies » Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:34 am

wowhow34 wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:20 pm
shade110 wrote:
0121truthseeker wrote:
shade110 wrote:

it’s @hirashayk
I am 100 percent sure she was cheating, she herself is like 25 years old and the guy she was dating before getting engaged recently turned 22, I mean of course he wasn't gonna commit....
what's her ex instagram handle? I don't think hira is 25. Once her or Alishba posted their birth year as 1996?

wowhow34
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by wowhow34 » Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:54 am

missvickies wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:34 am
wowhow34 wrote:
shade110 wrote:
0121truthseeker wrote:
shade110 wrote:

it’s @hirashayk
what's her ex instagram handle? I don't think hira is 25. Once her or Alishba posted their birth year as 1996?
I know people who know them personally and they are definitely not born in 1996, neither do they look it looool Uzayr_j

wowhow34
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by wowhow34 » Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:54 am

Honeymoon_moonlight wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:23 pm
SassyB wrote:
wowhow34 wrote:
Acrobat wrote:
wowhow34 wrote:
Is Ayesha as $$ as him?

oh he is definitely not all that lolll neither of them are haha

Seeees123
Informer
Informer

Pakistani bloggers/influencers - Part 2

Post by Seeees123 » Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:29 am

wowhow34 wrote:
missvickies wrote:
wowhow34 wrote:
shade110 wrote:
0121truthseeker wrote:

it’s @hirashayk
I know people who know them personally and they are definitely not born in 1996, neither do they look it looool Uzayr_j
She played him really dirty lol. So embarrassing. And her new man is not gonna last long, even after grtting married. They are too messed up

KittyChris123
Talker
Talker

Post by KittyChris123 » Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:51 am

How do these asian girls get away with all of this????? Getting with married men wearing extremely explicit clothes ect I’m actually baffled do they not have parents?

wowhow34
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by wowhow34 » Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:45 am

Seeees123 wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:29 am
wowhow34 wrote:
missvickies wrote:
wowhow34 wrote:
shade110 wrote:

it’s @hirashayk
She played him really dirty lol. So embarrassing. And her new man is not gonna last long, even after grtting married. They are too messed up

oh they will definitely not last, I hate to say it and I am all for If you find the one don't wait get married type shit but I don't even think they got to know each other the engagement won't last for too long I know it.

K11x
Learner
Learner

Post by K11x » Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:35 am

KittyChris123 wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:51 am
How do these asian girls get away with all of this????? Getting with married men wearing extremely explicit clothes ect I’m actually baffled do they not have parents?

My thoughts exactly!!

K11x
Learner
Learner

Post by K11x » Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:37 am

Does anyone else think modest st looks different??

She’s looking very vibrant. But of botox and filler springs to mind!!

Rabz113
Learner
Learner

Post by Rabz113 » Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:19 am

K11x wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:37 am
Does anyone else think modest st looks different??

She’s looking very vibrant. But of botox and filler springs to mind!!
I do believe itd the retinol shes using. Thats making her get that youth look.

KittyChris123
Talker
Talker

Post by KittyChris123 » Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:25 am

K11x wrote:
KittyChris123 wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:51 am

My thoughts exactly!!
I can’t even leave the house with my jeans rolled up too high and my shirts too short and these girls are having whole ass boyfriends openly and wearing such revealing clothes. It makes me think they don’t have traditional parents at all. They have very westernised parents who are not religious at all. I can’t see my Muslim dad from back home letting me do those things ever

Return to “Please help me find...”