Male Pakistani bloggers

Archmanlia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Male Pakistani bloggers

Post by Archmanlia »

Has anyone seen all the posts about Ali Banat (RIP)...

He passed away following a battle with terminal cancer today, did lots of charity work..

This news has impacted the brothers particularly kash kream and Shaba because he also had wealth and cars...

Only he wasn’t a misogynist.

kingme12

Post by kingme12 »

Anyone know about Gucci Khan?

ExposingGossipers
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Post by ExposingGossipers »

Ive seen his videos - not sure what it is he does exactly.

Archmanlia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Archmanlia »

kingme12 wrote:Anyone know about Gucci Khan?
Failed estate agent - playing the insta rich life..

FakeWomen
Learner
Learner

Post by FakeWomen »

Shamidrees

Zaidalit

Umar Khan (ascetickhan)

Kylehuss

adnan_ash22

Archmanlia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Archmanlia »

Omar Chaudry

Takes free goods from small businesses, wears them and doesn’t even bother to shout them out !!!

Llamabeans

Post by Llamabeans »

Omar is cringe overload, I actually can’t decide who’s more annoying, him or his wife. If your business was doing well and making you decent money then you wouldn’t wear awful Instagram brands given to you for free. His fake crying/tears as he was being filmed for the birth of his daughter was so uncomfortable and embarrassing

Archmanlia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Archmanlia »

Llamabeans wrote:Omar is cringe overload, I actually can’t decide who’s more annoying, him or his wife. If your business was doing well and making you decent money then you wouldn’t wear awful Instagram brands given to you for free. His fake crying/tears as he was being filmed for the birth of his daughter was so uncomfortable and embarrassing
The brand ( suflondon ) tagged themselves in the pic of the jacket he wore.... I find that super rude. You wore the free jacket yet you didn’t credit the small brand. Being a small brand yourself you could have helped them, not just take the jacket because it’s free.

He will give a free shout out to lord Aleem (who doesn’t need it) to satisfy his self gratification but not a small hardworking business that needs it.

Great impact your umrah had on you!

Disgusted.

Archmanlia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Archmanlia »

Anyone know ka51mkm

Drives around in lots of super cars with girls - married last year to a freshie yet never seen with her...

FakeWomen
Learner
Learner

Post by FakeWomen »

Rosy100 wrote:Anyone know ka51mkm

Drives around in lots of super cars with girls - married last year to a freshie yet never seen with her...
I feel sorry for these girls in the village having to marry these guys and they don't even know what's waiting for them sadly.

Archmanlia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Archmanlia »

:rofl:

Shabskream posting pics of his sister modelling for a modest fashion co ...

I do find it odd that he is effectively pimping out his pretty hijab sister. Also isn’t modelling against the very purpose of hijab/modesty ?

I find it all very contradictory- don’t look at my sister but I will post her modelling on my insta which is full of over 10k men that like cars...

Nice one ..

farahmirza
Lurker
Lurker

Post by farahmirza »

What do you guys know about Ahsan Malik (insta: mraamalik) from Ilford?

I'm pretty sure 100% he's undercover gay. He gets his eyebrows done, face lasered, skin lasered, wears man-makeup, wears skin tight clothing that looks like it's cutting circulation off to his private parts, shaves his legs, pouts...list goes on and on he's super cringe. His face is such an odd shape too and his beard is attrocious.

I always catch him liking pics of other topless men on instagram HOWEVER he constantly goes on and on about difficulty with finding a girl/wife and how girls dont stay with him for more than a week! He's so badly indenial that he's in the closet.

This past week he's been in Italy and won't show who with but it's clearly another guy. Perhaps his partner?

He's also the brother of Hannah Malik (insta: hmxlik) a wannabe makeup/lifestyle blogger. She's pretty but sometimes looks like a clown with all her make up.

Incognitokuri
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Incognitokuri »

I’m all for expressing opinions but are you not being homophobic. Also sharing the locations of where these ppl live (Akhtar sisters and mr malik) is beyond the boundaries of this forum.

You seem to know way too much detail and that’s actually creepy, :?

queen rania
Informer
Informer

Post by queen rania »

The BBC British Asian Summer have had some good programmes on tonight there is a documentary called Supercar Superfam on bbc2 at 10pm on the Kream brothers which have been mentioned here also known as shabsofficial

simi100

Post by simi100 »

Anyone follow super cringe max bonafide?

A guy from Bradford who is very cringey

farahmirza
Lurker
Lurker

Post by farahmirza »

Incognitokuri wrote:I’m all for expressing opinions but are you not being homophobic. Also sharing the locations of where these ppl live (Akhtar sisters and mr malik) is beyond the boundaries of this forum.

You seem to know way too much detail and that’s actually creepy, :?
How is it being homophobic by basically saying I think he's gay and indenial about it? I didn't say I hate gays??

Most people on here trash hijabi's for putting on and taking off their scarfs when they change their minds, would you call someone Islamophobic?

And locations i.e. town and one road name can easily be found on 192.com

HeyWorld
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by HeyWorld »

Have you guys seen Lord Aleems recent posts ? Going to refugee camps , asking people for donations and the posting with diamonds rolex on a boat ? Can someone be more hypocrite ? From a side i am glad those refugees are getting help but from other side i think that if he is showing off his humanitarian side then he should actually do it from heart and instead of 80k watch he can wear 5k and rest donate instead of asking people to go and donate.....

0121truthseeker
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 0121truthseeker »

HeyWorld wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:44 pm
Have you guys seen Lord Aleems recent posts ? Going to refugee camps , asking people for donations and the posting with diamonds rolex on a boat ? Can someone be more hypocrite ? From a side i am glad those refugees are getting help but from other side i think that if he is showing off his humanitarian side then he should actually do it from heart and instead of 80k watch he can wear 5k and rest donate instead of asking people to go and donate.....

My cousin in Brum who’s met Aleem a few times and has a close mate who knows Aleem has said Aleem looks down on those who are worse off than him. I used to think he was humble before hearing stories of how Aleem’s spoken to my cousin and his mate

TheIG

Post by TheIG »

whats the verdict on the following male influencers?

maz bonafide
prince naseeb
azzy jatt

any tea??

Zara2018
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Zara2018 »

I can't stand lord aleem. I enjoy Shahveer jafry but IV not watched him for long to have a proper option. Find him and his wolfes cute and funny.

Return to “Pakistani Bloggers/Influencers”