Pakistani bloggers/influencers

teaspill
Informer
Informer

Re: Pakistani bloggers/influencers

Post by teaspill » Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:49 pm

growyourfollowing14 wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:03 pm
I made an exposing fund https://selly.gg/p/935990c9 donate to be part of the movement

Every donation to this is used to spam comments, tag and to expose their lies
The more the funding more I will contact all companies shes worked with
Make a list of all companies
Make an official expose instagram
ummm no. This is a Scam!!!

teaspill
Informer
Informer

Post by teaspill » Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:54 pm

Chaiteakoffee wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:41 pm
I dont think spamming their accounts like this is the best way to do this. It actually proves their point. I dont really know what is the best way but spamming the accounts will attract attention to claims of “trolls”
This totally takes it away from actual issue
Not really because in acknowledging it they will be showing their followers the door to GG and they don't want to do that cause this is real

Chaiteakoffee

Post by Chaiteakoffee » Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:17 pm

Lmaoooooo
Whatttt?!
:rofl:
Stop spamming the accounts because this is taking it away from the actual issue at hand. This is literally giving them a chance to say see we told you guys its trolls.

The real problem is the racist tweets Mirium has made and they will not definitely not acknowledge it by spamming them
teaspill wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:49 pm
growyourfollowing14 wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:03 pm
I made an exposing fund https://selly.gg/p/935990c9 donate to be part of the movement

Every donation to this is used to spam comments, tag and to expose their lies
The more the funding more I will contact all companies shes worked with
Make a list of all companies
Make an official expose instagram
ummm no. This is a Scam!!!

Chaiteakoffee

Post by Chaiteakoffee » Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:19 pm

True, but dont you think the followers will then say people are just trolling?
Instead of the actual issue at hand
teaspill wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:54 pm
Chaiteakoffee wrote:
I dont think spamming their accounts like this is the best way to do this. It actually proves their point. I dont really know what is the best way but spamming the accounts will attract attention to claims of “trolls”
Not really because in acknowledging it they will be showing their followers the door to GG and they don't want to do that cause this is real

throwaway91_001
Learner
Learner

Post by throwaway91_001 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:49 am

Some of these girls are so funny. Lailli and Alizey are the worst since they lie about their own heritage. They are if not - full - then half PAKISTANI. Their mum is 100% Pakistani lmao and they pretend to be persian/iranian. I know this because my friends are the cousins of a Pakistani family that the Mona Syed and her daughters grew up with in London.

Mona comments on this family's facebook constantly asking about Pakistan, talking about looking forward to visiting "home" which is all public. They're friend Kavish Abbas Hussain Sangji is exactly like Lailli too and sleeps around London (Kavish even slept with an underage boy). Their entire circle is toxic and fake.

teaspill
Informer
Informer

Post by teaspill » Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:59 am

Chaiteakoffee wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:19 pm
True, but dont you think the followers will then say people are just trolling?
Instead of the actual issue at hand
teaspill wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:54 pm
Chaiteakoffee wrote:
We're not fabricating an issue. The proof is all there. Anyone with half a mind can figure out it's not made up. If they want to believe it then good if they don't then that's on them....

simi100

Post by simi100 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:02 am

throwaway91_001 wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:49 am
Some of these girls are so funny. Lailli and Alizey are the worst since they lie about their own heritage. They are if not - full - then half PAKISTANI. Their mum is 100% Pakistani lmao and they pretend to be persian/iranian. I know this because my friends are the cousins of a Pakistani family that the Mona Syed and her daughters grew up with in London.

Mona comments on this family's facebook constantly asking about Pakistan, talking about looking forward to visiting "home" which is all public. They're friend Kavish Abbas Hussain Sangji is exactly like Lailli too and sleeps around London (Kavish even slept with an underage boy). Their entire circle is toxic and fake.
I recognise him. He was giving a talk once in a Muslim professionals class and I heard a girl behind us saying he is all over tinder asking for massages!!! Is he gay as well?

teaspill
Informer
Informer

Post by teaspill » Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:56 am

Since everyone reading this is already aware that all things screen shot on here regarding Maryam are actually true, this post is dedicated to the Shah family which is insistently falsely attempting to claim that it is photoshopped or just accusations.

For everyone who is unsure just bare with me here while I take you on this journey:

First let us go to the address https://twitter.com/search-advanced?lang=enwhere you can search up "Maryish92" which will yield a plethora of people who retweeted her black magic, and racist tweets. Also people who reacted or responded to them. Please check them yourself as well.
Here is a google drive of some of them. https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing
Among these screenshots is one from her actual Facebook account in which she shares her new twitter account with the username Maryish92 which she later changed to Maryishtiaq.
Screen Shot 2019-02-11 at 12.50.23 PM.png
And yes Maryam, because these are from your Facebook accounts which I don't have access to, these are given to us by people who know you and have interacted with you. So for all those saying how we can judge a person we don't even know, well people who do know her are reaching out. ALOT OF THEM.
So for all those out there saying these are fake, are you also saying that everyone who responded, shared, or reacted to these tweets are also made up and fake?

Beenish Shah: shame on you, instead of telling your SIL to get in front of this, you started creating more lies to justify this. How do you explain all those because your familys' 'photoshopped' theory doesn't really add up anymore....now does it?! And why would anyone go to such length to create 1300+ tweets and then just delete the account when discovered. Why would Maryam Ishtiaq delete her twitter account instantly....And the only bullying account that needs to be shut down is "Maryam Ishtiaq" For bullying, racism, buying followers, shall I go on?

Maryam: what are you 2 years old that you need your husband and SIL clearing things up for you. Where's the empowered woman in you?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

teaspill
Informer
Informer

Post by teaspill » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:10 am

Here's some evidence of your Facebook collaborating with your now deleted twitter account tweets:
Screen Shot 2019-02-11 at 1.20.11 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-02-11 at 1.19.38 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-02-11 at 1.19.26 PM.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

teaspill
Informer
Informer

Post by teaspill » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:13 am

Screen Shot 2019-02-11 at 1.20.44 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-02-11 at 1.20.34 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-02-11 at 1.20.21 PM.png

teaspill
Informer
Informer

Post by teaspill » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:21 am

You talking about the same topics on your fb and twitter:
Screen Shot 2019-02-11 at 1.20.54 PM.png
And this one is truly a gem https://plus.google.com/+MaryamIshtiaq1 Where your parents were convinced you were Satan
Screen Shot 2019-02-11 at 1.20.54 PM.png

Probably will be deleted by the time you guys get to seeing the screen shot

teaspill
Informer
Informer

Post by teaspill » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:35 am

Screen Shot 2019-02-11 at 1.41.21 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-02-11 at 1.41.07 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-02-11 at 1.40.44 PM.png

teaspill
Informer
Informer

Post by teaspill » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:35 am

Screen Shot 2019-02-11 at 1.42.02 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-02-11 at 1.41.52 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-02-11 at 1.41.41 PM.png

teaspill
Informer
Informer

Post by teaspill » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:36 am

Screen Shot 2019-02-11 at 1.42.12 PM.png

Post by Guest » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:59 am

WOW Benish Shah! Didn’t expect this from you. So instead of telling your sister in law to address this situation and apologize for the mistake she’s made, you want to push this off as “hate” SINCE WHEN IS CALLING A RACIST, A RACIST HATE! YOU AND MARYAM CALL OUT COMPANIES ALL THE TIME FOR THEIR WRONG DOING. Now that the ball is in your court, it’s “hate”. PLEASE! You underestimated all of us.

Post by Guest » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:00 am

How are you going to deny all the evidence that exists above? Apologize you fools before this blows even more out of proportion. Don’t think that all the people commenting and liking your posts from today, don’t know what’s going on.

maryamthecheater
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0

Post by maryamthecheater » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:27 am

I think the problem still is that not many of her followers know about this. We really need to raise more awareness. There is nothing wrong with being an influencer and using your good looks and lack of intelligence to get you far, whatever, that's just life. But there is something wrong with being not only a homophobe, racist, and Islamaphobe, but "fighting it' for Instagram clout.

Again, I knew of Maryam from back in her ATL days. She was not a nice person. She had a reputation, which I will not address -- But it's absolutely heartbreaking seeing her take advantage of her platform for money and fame.

And Nabeel -- he can't be this dumb, can he? I don't personally know much about him but it's insane that someone could put up with Maryam for this long and not catch her on her lies. I wonder if she is still unfaithful to him, knowing her.

teaspill
Informer
Informer

Post by teaspill » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:46 am

Update: Brands that have dropped her that we know (I suspect there's a lot more we are not aware of yet)
Laura Mercier
Class pass
Beautycon

Also guys we have a dedicated thread for Maryam. Please post updates there.

Snowflake24
Debater
Debater

Post by Snowflake24 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:53 am

teaspill wrote:Update: Brands that have dropped her that we know (I suspect there's a lot more we are not aware of yet)
Laura Mercier
Class pass
Beautycon

Just wondering and good news if they have, but have any of these brands said anything to indicate they’ve dropped her?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

teaspill
Informer
Informer

Post by teaspill » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:55 am

Snowflake24 wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:53 am
teaspill wrote:Update: Brands that have dropped her that we know (I suspect there's a lot more we are not aware of yet)
Laura Mercier
Class pass
Beautycon

Just wondering and good news if they have, but have any of these brands said anything to indicate they’ve dropped her?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I just posted in the maryam Ishtiaq thread about this.

teaspill
Informer
Informer

Post by teaspill » Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:07 pm

It also needs to be said to that when contacting these companies please use proper language. Mention that the person has said slavery is funny, and has looked down upon dark skinned people. This hatred has been portrayed in many tweets and statuses online. Is this also the stance of your company by supporting her?
Screen Shot 2019-02-11 at 3.16.45 PM.png
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing
More to come!!!

simi100

Post by simi100 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:31 pm

Can you link the thread here please (and keep linking it as all the bloggers check here!!)

mooney
Learner
Learner

Post by mooney » Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:38 pm

simi100 wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:31 pm
Can you link the thread here please (and keep linking it as all the bloggers check here!!)
viewtopic.php?f=647&t=35086

Here you go!

nosyposie93
Talker
Talker

Post by nosyposie93 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:40 pm

maya11 wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:15 am
beautyloverxox wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:58 pm
The thing with Maryam Ishtiaq that has become increasing clear is that she is stupid. And I don't mean that like a 3rd grade insult, it's just extremely obvious that she lacks intelligent thoughts. However, she has been able to play it off because of the family she married into. Her "digital consulting" job is at the company her sister in law works at. It's also pretty obvious that Nabeel is a fairly smart guy. So without her husband and sister in law holding her hand and guiding her through basic life, she would be a lost little puppy. Essentially, the Shahs saved her. She is the Shah Family Charity Case. Hence the dire need for sympathy/empathy at all times.
If you know her from the ATL days, you know her life is a complete 180. She was a broody girl who was obsessed with attention (look through her older tweets) and now she tries to portray an image of social awareness and intellect which is clearly not there.
Nabeel is your typical GA Tech guy who likely never got too much attention from girls and could not believe he was getting attention from a girl when Maryam swooped in. He is probably still in awe that he was able to get any girl at all hence why he would cling onto Maryam no matter how ridiculous she is.
How can Maryam complain about a lack of intelligent conversation? You are hardly the person anyone would go to facilitate an intelligent conversation. Your idea of an intelligent conversation is to put up a narcissistic picture, caption it with a fake dramatic story, and then relish in the same 50 people commenting. This would be mind-numbing to an intelligent person..
Realistically, when have you EVER spoke intelligently or eloquently? It's all been a big pity party, exploiting issues for followers/sympathy, and pathetic attempts at vying for attention. Oh and buying followers..
You couldn't have said it better!! Her twitter https://twitter.com/MaryIshtiaq reveals just how unintelligent she is / always was.
THIS WAS A SHOCKERR! SHE IS SO DUMB

nosyposie93
Talker
Talker

Post by nosyposie93 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:44 pm

zm07 wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:29 pm
Chaiteakoffee wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:10 pm
Lmaoooo

teaspill wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:34 pm
Chaiteakoffee wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:49 pm
Who is this girl??
Yeah only supporting each other so they dont ever have to call out each other :rofl:
pakistan wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:51 am
there are always a few of these 'wannabe bloggers' that are inevitably going to leave a comment on EVERY POST on all these 'fake influencers' pages just to dick suck/clout/get noticed/ get shoutouts. They do it under the guise of 'women supporting women', but really.. you look desperate.

@hamda_awan
@kashitawithadollarsign
yo HAMDA AWAN is the worst lmao all she does is talk about how her eyes are not contacts lmaooooo
hamda is the most annoying fame leech eveerrrr

Return to “Please help me find...”