nosyposie93
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Re: Pakistani bloggers/influencers

Post by nosyposie93 »

Chaiteakoffee wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:02 pm
Apparently that is her SIL company and we already know they are all just saying this is all fabricated

nosyposie93 wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:58 pm
beautyloverxox wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:52 pm
Um.. are you serious? Saying the "n" word isn't offensive when it ends with "A" versus "er" is the most tone deaf thing I've heard. Rap songs also reference copious amount of drugs, prostitution and other lewd acts, does that mean that this makes them ok to include in your daily vernacular?
Also, as far as "taking out of context".. what context could make it ok to say that you find slavery funny or that you want to drag a girl by the hijab... there is no possible context that makes it ok. If you feel that word is so okay, you should try using it at school or work and see where that lands you. Heck, go say it on the streets and see what that gets you. it's not ok, it's never ok.

Also, are you really trying to say that oh because Maryam is a muslim, she couldn't possibly hate a hijabi or make a cruel comment about one? What rainbow unicorn fairytale land do you live in?

If you want to make up delusional ideas about how Maryam's sick, racist comments are somehow justified, then you are more than welcome to DM her privately but clearly this isn't the platform.. This will be the last time I address this particular topic about "out of context" or "the n word is ok".. this conversation is definitely over. There's much more to discuss here than that.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/maryam-isht ... h-259282b5

These issues should be brought up to raised real too

Of course it’s her SIL. How welse would she get a job. My bad

nosyposie93
Talker
Talker

Post by nosyposie93 »

dancingqueen1960 wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:08 am
Hi, first post here but this issue has me fuming.

I saw Maryam's twitter the night before she deleted it, and was shocked by so many of her vile tweets. There is literally no excuse for saying such things regardless of your age at that time. Nabeel & Maryam claiming these tweets were photoshopped is ludicrous. I took multiple screenshots, and some of the stuff I screenshotted contains the same tweets as other posts on here. However, I had scrolled to a different place on her TL than the other posters and therefore my screenshots look different from the other screenshots. These two literally can't claim that someone photoshopped MULTIPLE versions of the same tweets but with the scrolling slightly altered, showing a different battery percentage, time, network, etc. Multiple different screenshots of these same tweets exist because they are real! Also, I physically saw and read these so I know they're obviously from her own account. There were over 1000 tweets on that account and some more recent tweets linked to her instagram posts - especially one talking about the Huda Beauty skin lightening scandal she spoke out against, who would doctor that? I'm a medical student. I don't have the time nor the desire to photoshop racist tweets of some lame influencer who has nothing else going for her in life. I glanced at her twitter and then kept reading because I was in such shock, it was like watching a train wreck. & then I decided to take screenshots because I firmly believe that anyone who is capable of saying such things at ANY age has no business pretending to be part of some social justice brigade. I will happily go face to face with any of her sponsors to prove my screenshots are true and that none of this is fake. @Nabeel, maybe you should learn to spell amateur instead of butchering it to "ammature" (lol have you heard of autocorrect???) before accusing others of photoshopping fake tweets from your wife. We don't have to expend so much of our energy trying to make her look bad, she's so dumb that she screws herself over repeatedly with no outside help.

Also, some of my screenshots show that she tweeted someone with the handle @thatguyBMS. His name is Brandon Stirrup and he's a dude from Atlanta. He has since changed his handle to @brandonstirrup but if you search the old one, it links you to this new one. How would anyone know to "photoshop" tweets from Maryam to this guy? Why would someone randomly pick him? They can't argue that this is all fake. Judging by her plethora of tweets to him, I think he's someone she was good friends with and/or dated before she met Nabeel.

Anyways, my screenshots are in this post, feel free to use them.
Any thoughts about sending these to her family?

Alpha+Female
Informer
Informer

Post by Alpha+Female »

Guys please check out Hamda Awan stories on Insta. She’s going on again about her ramp walk on NYFW and how nobody knows how hard she worked to get there. Bitch please. Someone here pointed out earlier that it’s not that hard to get on NYFW as long as you have connections and we all know she’s well connected. So Hamda why you acting like you’ve been a struggling model your whole life, you didn’t work hard at all.

And once again notice how she walks the ramp with her shirt unbuttoned and her bra fully visible and on such an immodest video she writes the name of Allah in Arabic and says it’s only from Allah and her moms duaas that she’s here today like are you serious? You’re walking on such a huge platform with your boobs hanging out and you dare put Allahs name there and say this is his answer to your mother’s prayers? A public display of your immodesty? Then she goes on about how she’s proof that Muslim women can make it big like stop using Islam and Muslim women as a label you represent NONE of our values gtfo

Chaiteakoffee

Post by Chaiteakoffee »

No because this family will then whine to companies how they are getting “bullied” despite it being real and how all of this is fake.

Best to just email brands and keep reaching out to influencers
And screen shot your messages. I am really interested to know which one actually addresses the issue. Seems like they all wanna play it safe or until another “brand” does it first
Waiting to jump on bandwagon

nosyposie93 wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:06 pm
dancingqueen1960 wrote:

I saw Maryam's twitter the night before she deleted it, and was shocked by so many of her vile tweets. There is literally no excuse for saying such things regardless of your age at that time. Nabeel & Maryam claiming these tweets were photoshopped is ludicrous. I took multiple screenshots, and some of the stuff I screenshotted contains the same tweets as other posts on here. However, I had scrolled to a different place on her TL than the other posters and therefore my screenshots look different from the other screenshots. These two literally can't claim that someone photoshopped MULTIPLE versions of the same tweets but with the scrolling slightly altered, showing a different battery percentage, time, network, etc. Multiple different screenshots of these same tweets exist because they are real! Also, I physically saw and read these so I know they're obviously from her own account. There were over 1000 tweets on that account and some more recent tweets linked to her instagram posts - especially one talking about the Huda Beauty skin lightening scandal she spoke out against, who would doctor that? I'm a medical student. I don't have the time nor the desire to photoshop racist tweets of some lame influencer who has nothing else going for her in life. I glanced at her twitter and then kept reading because I was in such shock, it was like watching a train wreck. & then I decided to take screenshots because I firmly believe that anyone who is capable of saying such things at ANY age has no business pretending to be part of some social justice brigade. I will happily go face to face with any of her sponsors to prove my screenshots are true and that none of this is fake. @Nabeel, maybe you should learn to spell amateur instead of butchering it to "ammature" (lol have you heard of autocorrect???) before accusing others of photoshopping fake tweets from your wife. We don't have to expend so much of our energy trying to make her look bad, she's so dumb that she screws herself over repeatedly with no outside help.

Also, some of my screenshots show that she tweeted someone with the handle @thatguyBMS. His name is Brandon Stirrup and he's a dude from Atlanta. He has since changed his handle to @brandonstirrup but if you search the old one, it links you to this new one. How would anyone know to "photoshop" tweets from Maryam to this guy? Why would someone randomly pick him? They can't argue that this is all fake. Judging by her plethora of tweets to him, I think he's someone she was good friends with and/or dated before she met Nabeel.

teaspill
Informer
Informer

Post by teaspill »

Alpha+Female wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:15 pm
Guys please check out Hamda Awan stories on Insta. She’s going on again about her ramp walk on NYFW and how nobody knows how hard she worked to get there. Bitch please. Someone here pointed out earlier that it’s not that hard to get on NYFW as long as you have connections and we all know she’s well connected. So Hamda why you acting like you’ve been a struggling model your whole life, you didn’t work hard at all.

And once again notice how she walks the ramp with her shirt unbuttoned and her bra fully visible and on such an immodest video she writes the name of Allah in Arabic and says it’s only from Allah and her moms duaas that she’s here today like are you serious? You’re walking on such a huge platform with your boobs hanging out and you dare put Allahs name there and say this is his answer to your mother’s prayers? A public display of your immodesty? Then she goes on about how she’s proof that Muslim women can make it big like stop using Islam and Muslim women as a label you represent NONE of our values gtfo
God she sound like another Maryam.... she keeps that up eventually people will get annoyed enough to start calling her out.

teaspill
Informer
Informer

Post by teaspill »

nosyposie93 wrote:
dancingqueen1960 wrote:

She's there daughter. They most likely know the extent to which she can take things and her behavior. After all they thought she was Satan and had her talk to religious scholars. I mean how many parents have done that?? I feel bad for them. They seem like such nice down to earth people.

teaspill
Informer
Informer

Post by teaspill »

updated sponsored brands/ collab contact list for Maryam:https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing
The document is being constantly updated with all the contacts. Hope everyone is able to see it and and contact those companies.

I dont think many of her followers know about this. I think it is worth tagging or at least contacting the people she is FOLLOWING. Like annieswift, bodman etc

nosyposie93
Talker
Talker

Post by nosyposie93 »

Chaiteakoffee wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:32 pm
No because this family will then whine to companies how they are getting “bullied” despite it being real and how all of this is fake.

And screen shot your messages. I am really interested to know which one actually addresses the issue. Seems like they all wanna play it safe or until another “brand” does it first

nosyposie93 wrote:
dancingqueen1960 wrote:

True. You and @teaspill make good points. I’ll start emailing the brands on the google doc as well as toofaced and missguided. Seems like they repost her quite a bit. Anybody thought of reaching out to rivesse clothing that nabeel has been posting lately?

nosyposie93
Talker
Talker

Post by nosyposie93 »

Alpha+Female wrote:

OMG I SAW THIS. She also only has 6k followers and it’s so weird how she’s taken this to her head ALREADY. She’d be worse than Maryam lmao imagine her at 150k 😂😭 i feel like the little bit of fame she has is because of her collabs with hamel Patel

Chaiteakoffee

Post by Chaiteakoffee »

:tu: thank you!

nosyposie93 wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:25 pm
Chaiteakoffee wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:32 pm

nosyposie93 wrote:
dancingqueen1960 wrote:

True. You and @teaspill make good points. I’ll start emailing the brands on the google doc as well as toofaced and missguided. Seems like they repost her quite a bit. Anybody thought of reaching out to rivesse clothing that nabeel has been posting lately?

Chaiteakoffee

Post by Chaiteakoffee »

I was going to say she seems like Maryam 2.0 :rofl:
nosyposie93 wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:27 pm
Alpha+Female wrote:

OMG I SAW THIS. She also only has 6k followers and it’s so weird how she’s taken this to her head ALREADY. She’d be worse than Maryam lmao imagine her at 150k 😂😭 i feel like the little bit of fame she has is because of her collabs with hamel Patel

teaspill
Informer
Informer

Post by teaspill »

Chaiteakoffee wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:37 pm
nosyposie93 wrote:
Alpha+Female wrote:

I already jumped the gun in calling her that like 3 posts ago you guys.. :P :P :P

Chaiteakoffee

Post by Chaiteakoffee »

^heheheh

nosyposie93
Talker
Talker

Post by nosyposie93 »

Deaddddd

maryamischeat
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by maryamischeat »

This is 100+ companies Maryam worked with over last year and half with emails. Continue reporting because brands are dropping her one by one.

Everyone needs to

Follow these guidelines when messaging.

Contact all these companies and ask them about their stance on Maryam Ishtiaq. Provide her IG username and if they support her racist statements against dark skinned, and people of color. Also ask them if they support her statements which say Slavery was funny and what is their stance on the issue and racist statements. Furthermore ask them could they not support her with products, and features on their social media.

Many companies are dropping her and lets keep the efforts going.

Anyone who receives responses from these companies keep updating the forum on progress.

zm07

Post by zm07 »

teaspill wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:39 pm
Chaiteakoffee wrote:
nosyposie93 wrote:
Alpha+Female wrote:

I already jumped the gun in calling her that like 3 posts ago you guys.. :P :P :P
Hamda thinks she's Katrinas twin, like sit down lol

teaspill
Informer
Informer

Post by teaspill »

zm07 wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:25 am
teaspill wrote:
Chaiteakoffee wrote:
nosyposie93 wrote:
Alpha+Female wrote:

Sure, if katrina looks anything like a trans

teaspill
Informer
Informer

Post by teaspill »

I'm going to amend my stance on this:

Pakistani brands will take a stand if many people speak of. Remember the Sana safinaz racist campaign last year for their new collection. (Google "sana sefinaz racism") Thepakistanimarthastewart spoke out against it and their page was full with "real people" commenting on how racist the campaign was as they were using people of color to define " slavery". Guess who else stood up? Maryam!

Long story short, when all that went down on the big pakistani brand sana safinaz, the CEO personally apologized to pakistani martha for not only deleting her comment off their page but also for the racist message in their campaign. Maryam also got her followers to go and comment on there. They removed the entire campaign ( which they probably worked months for). This shows that pakistani brands do care when people speak up.

I figured this was very important to state as I had mentioned that pakistani brands don't care. But if Sana Safinaz can apologize when they had a racist campaign, all these brands can also drop Maryam. The issue got so much spotlight and backlash that even big celebrities jumped in.

I would suggest that people use their real accounts when contacting these brands and use a proper approach. Do not sound bitter or hateful. Be respectful and genuine. AGAIN it is important that people use they real accounts and emails. This lends more credibility to the issue.

So to all my friends who are just lurking about waiting for things to happen: please be more proactive about this.

Updates: apparently Maryam has been telling influencers that this is fake and that she is getting death threats over this. Geez this girl is really over the top.

Also, in talks to improve on the handle @racistmaryam to make it more self explanatory and lend it more credibility.

nosyposie93
Talker
Talker

Post by nosyposie93 »

zm07 wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:25 am
teaspill wrote:
Chaiteakoffee wrote:
nosyposie93 wrote:
Alpha+Female wrote:

Girllll she is so off with that. Also, her walk at NYFW was so bad.. who does she think she is??

nosyposie93
Talker
Talker

Post by nosyposie93 »

teaspill wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:10 am
I'm going to amend my stance on this:

Pakistani brands will take a stand if many people speak of. Remember the Sana safinaz racist campaign last year for their new collection. (Google "sana sefinaz racism") Thepakistanimarthastewart spoke out against it and their page was full with "real people" commenting on how racist the campaign was as they were using people of color to define " slavery". Guess who else stood up? Maryam!

Long story short, when all that went down on the big pakistani brand sana safinaz, the CEO personally apologized to pakistani martha for not only deleting her comment off their page but also for the racist message in their campaign. Maryam also got her followers to go and comment on there. They removed the entire campaign ( which they probably worked months for). This shows that pakistani brands do care when people speak up.

I figured this was very important to state as I had mentioned that pakistani brands don't care. But if Sana Safinaz can apologize when they had a racist campaign, all these brands can also drop Maryam. The issue got so much spotlight and backlash that even big celebrities jumped in.

I would suggest that people use their real accounts when contacting these brands and use a proper approach. Do not sound bitter or hateful. Be respectful and genuine. AGAIN it is important that people use they real accounts and emails. This lends more credibility to the issue.

So to all my friends who are just lurking about waiting for things to happen: please be more proactive about this.

Updates: apparently Maryam has been telling influencers that this is fake and that she is getting death threats over this. Geez this girl is really over the top.

Also, in talks to improve on the handle @racistmaryam to make it more self explanatory and lend it more credibility.
I feel like if we had more influencers actually aware on this, it would really help make a difference but how do we get THEIR attention? They can reach out to brands etc

Return to “Pakistani Bloggers/Influencers”